what crimson has become

Options

Comments

• Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Watch for this guy. When crimson dies and a new guild is #1 he will be in it.

Of course. Didn't he state it in another thread?
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Watch for this guy. When crimson dies and a new guild is #1 he will be in it.

No... IF Crimson fails I already said I will turn full rpk, and grief a bunch of lowbies. It's a friggin game ffs, I couldn't care less what you guys do or who thinks they are "uber". So a level 88 can kill me... b:chuckle big whoop.. I can kill a lvl 58 just as easy. It's all about levels until we are all the same then you will see where QQme is. It wont exist anymore, and all the guild hopping loners will be back where they started in some random crappy flavor of the week guild.
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well as current leader/director of Crimson i will make my comments, atm QQme made the first blow to Crimson, but we are far from disbanding or dead. Its what i called a minor setback and finally i can see the real Crimson members still wearing and proud to wear the tag.

I have seen people like you funlolz and co, and i am sure u can be a nice guy and at least u know how to play this game as it should be, although it reminds me too much as RQ on LC, when i started there back then.

Our 2 original leaders Barbapap and Yukii havent been really online the last 2 weeks, so me and my wife kinda managing the guild now. Our core group from the MS server luckily are helping us and i dont see them leaving crimson for any reason.

The people who did leave and joined you the last days are nothing more then guild hoppers and joining the strongest guild, aka frozen, stick. But that is their choice, i knew it when i recruited them.

I am playing MMOs for 7 years now and of all the games i have been in i always stayed in the same guild around mid/end game fase. Its funny you already saying QQme is more of a guild that Crimson ever was, but what did u have to do for it ? Just recruit a bunch of friends who are good grinders and pkers. IMO u can say u manage your guild over time, so you probably will be the RQ of Harshlands , but we all know where they ended.

I can write loads more , but i keep it at this.

Grats on your first victory and i personally thank you for the great work u have done for me in clearing out certain ppl maybe ;)

Awwie, 74 MG Crimson
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    Funlolz - Harshlands Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well as current leader/director of Crimson i will make my comments, atm QQme made the first blow to Crimson, but we are far from disbanding or dead. Its what i called a minor setback and finally i can see the real Crimson members still wearing and proud to wear the tag.

I have seen people like you funlolz and co, and i am sure u can be a nice guy and at least u know how to play this game as it should be, although it reminds me too much as RQ on LC, when i started there back then.

Our 2 original leaders Barbapap and Yukii havent been really online the last 2 weeks, so me and my wife kinda managing the guild now. Our core group from the MS server luckily are helping us and i dont see them leaving crimson for any reason.

The people who did leave and joined you the last days are nothing more then guild hoppers and joining the strongest guild, aka frozen, stick. But that is their choice, i knew it when i recruited them.

I am playing MMOs for 7 years now and of all the games i have been in i always stayed in the same guild around mid/end game fase. Its funny you already saying QQme is more of a guild that Crimson ever was, but what did u have to do for it ? Just recruit a bunch of friends who are good grinders and pkers. IMO u can say u manage your guild over time, so you probably will be the RQ of Harshlands , but we all know where they ended.

I can write loads more , but i keep it at this.

Grats on your first victory and i personally thank you for the great work u have done for me in clearing out certain ppl maybe ;)

Awwie, 74 MG Crimson

nice to finally see a real reply other than ones from meca. i almost gave up on the forums there. a few things though.

1. rq was by far the best guild ever. they were trying to prevent the lost city map from turning the way it is. sometimes the bad guys are the best heroes around.

2. i never said i could manage this guild over time. not saying i cant though ;3

3. i never commented on the loyalty of crimson members. you seem to take this issue kinda personally. are you scared of something

4. no offense, but you have to join the highbie pvp to really see the difference between a guild and a random assortment of people.

5. oh yes, people stay in for the salary as well, guilds with land generally stick together for the money at least. people wont show their true colors til yall lose land. like seriously who needs friendship, or coordination, or teamwork when you simply have to pay your members to stay and bear through the qqs in your forum about being pked and not being able to grind. dont make me upload more screenshots. deny it as you wish, but thats how things are for guilds like yours.

only time can tell rly. i think the server will eventually get a bit moar pvp oriented. and then we can answer the question of whether or not a demotivated and un-coordinated guild whose only option in pvp is to gang-****(and fail at it). at some point, you will have to actually earn a tw vitory, then its gg... my description of crimson is based off of a quote by barbapapa, crimson leader http://i39.tinypic.com/t0rzgx.jpg
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    "Well, we can easily gang-**** them if we send enuff people."

LOL This is why crimson loses b:laugh
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    They should attempt to zerg the forums as well, hehe
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    "Well, we can easily gang-**** them if we send enuff people."

LOL This is why crimson loses b:laugh

and even if they ever won in world pvp. they cant exactly send 200 people to fight 60 people in tw. b:surrender but only time can tell if ever crimson becomes more than a random group of people.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    atm i think that the ganking theory has a reason, being that all youre guild are the mix of alot of the top 50 on the server,we need to send more of our lower levels to go against the fewer higher of your guild if you understand my point, especialy seeing that the cowards of each guild have moved into QQme.

Example: Frozen was nowhere to be seen when pk was going on apart from the very odd few times he managed to show up
    Reason: he doesnt dare pk ppl around his level and also diddnt want to get eaten by angerrs nix as he seems to be doing most the work in the pk.
    Conclusion: now frozen has joined QQme he is perfectly able to pk now like yesturday at whetstone, reason being that he is killing people 10 levels lower or maby more by using his nix knowing that he prob wont have angerr up his ****.

so what uve managed to recruit are the guild hopping coward/tratior people that could just as easy turn there backs on QQme if things get crapy which remains to be seen, also the most realy sad thing about this event is that they have given you somewhat access to our forums through screenshots of such which is a real low move to do, when you leave a guild, you leave everything else behind you, instead its instant trechery.
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    atm i think that the ganking theory has a reason, being that all youre guild are the mix of alot of the top 50 on the server,we need to send more of our lower levels to go against the fewer higher of your guild if you understand my point, especialy seeing that the cowards of each guild have moved into QQme.

Example: Frozen was nowhere to be seen when pk was going on apart from the very odd few times he managed to show up
    Reason: he doesnt dare pk ppl around his level and also diddnt want to get eaten by angerrs nix as he seems to be doing most the work in the pk.
    Conclusion: now frozen has joined QQme he is perfectly able to pk now like yesturday at whetstone, reason being that he is killing people 10 levels lower or maby more by using his nix knowing that he prob wont have angerr up his ****.

so what uve managed to recruit are the guild hopping coward/tratior people that could just as easy turn there backs on QQme if things get crapy which remains to be seen, also the most realy sad thing about this event is that they have given you somewhat access to our forums through screenshots of such which is a real low move to do, when you leave a guild, you leave everything else behind you, instead its instant trechery.

easy come easy go i guess. no big deal rly. spies and traitors are fine, as long as theyre cool. we have no deep dark secret qq threads posted to spy on though. lame as it is, this server needs more drama and less epeen contests.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    easy come easy go i guess. no big deal rly. spies and traitors are fine, as long as theyre cool. we have no deep dark secret qq threads posted to spy on though. lame as it is, this server needs more drama and less epeen contests.

its a draw between nova and suwaki b:chuckle
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    its a draw between nova and suwaki b:chuckle

tbh i think its between nova and alex. nova is much more of a forum troll than suwaki. and alex only isnt posting cause his guild is nonfactor. rly you should see the screenshot threadz
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hahah crimson you know we love you ^^ <3 w/o you guys pking wouldnt be fun...1v1 isnt fun >.>....but when you 4v1 me everytime...that makes it interesting <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    3. i never commented on the loyalty of crimson members. you seem to take this issue kinda personally. are you scared of something

4. no offense, but you have to join the highbie pvp to really see the difference between a guild and a random assortment of people.

only time can tell rly. i think the server will eventually get a bit moar pvp oriented. and then we can answer the question of whether or not a demotivated and un-coordinated guild whose only option in pvp is to gang-****(and fail at it). at some point, you will have to actually earn a tw vitory, then its gg... my description of crimson is based off of a quote by barbapapa, crimson leader http://i39.tinypic.com/t0rzgx.jpg

3. not really, lets say your right that the top ranked (ex) Crimson by now, never really were Crimson in my view, its nice they leveled fast but now its coming to this, they bailed out.

4. i dont know u or suwaki by reputation really, but angeRR and dejavuu i know for some time now. Atm you probably have that core as the high PVP masters, but i can tell u this they are 2 of the best players u can have and believe me without them, its much more different.

And in that aspect would u talk the same big words as u do now if they werent in QQme for example ? u know i tried to recruit them before in Crimson cause i know them from the MS server, but lets say different views in opinion with the leaders back then never made it happen.

On MS basically our old server we defended 2 TW, against 2 guilds with 50-60 ppl each , and we only had 44 ppl online and they never got even close in breaking the crystal. Its just bad not all of them came over to Harshlands...

This is PWI however and since the summertime thingie, the TW times already is taking its toll lol, 2 am for most is just a pain, but in time we will see.

I see PW game more then just TW anyways.
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    3. not really, lets say your right that the top ranked (ex) Crimson by now, never really were Crimson in my view, its nice they leveled fast but now its coming to this, they bailed out.

4. i dont know u or suwaki by reputation really, but angeRR and dejavuu i know for some time now. Atm you probably have that core as the high PVP masters, but i can tell u this they are 2 of the best players u can have and believe me without them, its much more different.

And in that aspect would u talk the same big words as u do now if they werent in QQme for example ? u know i tried to recruit them before in Crimson cause i know them from the MS server, but lets say different views in opinion with the leaders back then never made it happen.

On MS basically our old server we defended 2 TW, against 2 guilds with 50-60 ppl each , and we only had 44 ppl online and they never got even close in breaking the crystal. Its just bad not all of them came over to Harshlands...

This is PWI however and since the summertime thingie, the TW times already is taking its toll lol, 2 am for most is just a pain, but in time we will see.

I see PW game more then just TW anyways.

3. i dont care really. you brought it up. seriously.

4. im just keeping it real. if you dont take my word for it, ask barbapapa or nei.

fyi we've pvped without them two/underwater/incredibly outnumbered. you name it, we've done it. i recommend reading through your guildies' qq threads before talking like youve ever helped in pvp or know what its like. and its a different server. maybe before you could handle number disadvantages. im just saying that now, its blatantly obvious that you cant
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol it was nice talking to you, but i see now where this is going lol.

u are superman, my bad

but your assumption of us being afraid is just lolz
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lol it was nice talking to you, but i see now where this is going lol.

u are superman, my bad

haha typical. there obviously cant possibly be a problem with crimson. its just everyone's fail perception that there is anything wrong with your almighty guild

/sarcasm

seriously, enough with close mindedness plz. i was waiting for an intelligent discussion as i passed through several pages of painful eye burning...
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Read the first post in the thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Nefastos - Harshlands
    Nefastos - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hmm, looks like crimson is being rolled. b:quiet
    b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    haha typical. there obviously cant possibly be a problem with crimson. its just everyone's fail perception that there is anything wrong with your almighty guild

/sarcasm

i no that you said sarcasm, but i realy do want to no why every1 began to think of Crimson as an allmighty guild to begin with, just cos we have alot of members doesnt mean that we are also pvp gods that challenged the whole server and raising our e-peen, what confused me is

any of the TW we did or even defense PK, we never once even used a world chat, but yet Kingdom on there TW's self wh0red every time and the very odd few WC pks that happened.

basicly, im just interested to no where you and who ever else got there theory from of Crimson being this allmighty pk god guild that *can never be beaten*, to basicly have traitors and spies in our guild and for you ppl to keep posting screenshots from our own forum...which again is a very low move to pull.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If by "self-whoring" you mean telling the other guild GG, then yeah, guilty.

BTW, how is this news? I mean, I've known since the first time that Angerr and Dejavu showed up and PKed me and some guildies(back during our alliance) and crim showed up in force that they weren't exactly amazing PKers. The Veno Brigade was dropping Crimson like a bad habit. Bug or no bug, 20 on 2 should NOT be an uphill battle. Crimson is ineffective at PvP because they never take initiative, and they just Zerg rush into battle with no plan.
    The major reason Crim is at a disadvantage is not because they're inherently bad at PK, though they aren't the best. It's because they NEVER take the initiative. If they actually attacked first, then they'd fare much better. Fact of PvP: If people of equal level are fighting, and one has a free shot(a gank), the ganker will always win unless they're terrible.

This is Crim's biggest problem. And the QQ is most likely because they've been exempt from the PK experience since the beginning of the server. Now that THAT house of cards is coming down... This is what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i no that you said sarcasm, but i realy do want to no why every1 began to think of Crimson as an allmighty guild to begin with, just cos we have alot of members doesnt mean that we are also pvp gods that challenged the whole server and raising our e-peen, what confused me is

any of the TW we did or even defense PK, we never once even used a world chat, but yet Kingdom on there TW's self wh0red every time and the very odd few WC pks that happened.

basicly, im just interested to no where you and who ever else got there theory from of Crimson being this allmighty pk god guild that *can never be beaten*, to basicly have traitors and spies in our guild and for you ppl to keep posting screenshots from our own forum...which again is a very low move to pull.

that was the sarcasm. it isnt an almighty guild. its not about the world chat or anything. its crimson's play style. they bully people and threaten, and the only thing they can do is zerg. one time, yukii tried to crash a zhen with antihero, and he kept on getting rolled, so he started qq pms to me, and began threatening me and my guild. i was like lol gtfo, then yukii calls 5 more of crimson's highest levels to crash a lowbie zhen cause yukii couldnt. thats basically the story of every crimson encounter. imo crimson needs a complete change of leadership, or else they will be destroyed by themselves.
    If by "self-whoring" you mean telling the other guild GG, then yeah, guilty.

BTW, how is this news? I mean, I've known since the first time that Angerr and Dejavu showed up and PKed me and some guildies(back during our alliance) and crim showed up in force that they weren't exactly amazing PKers. The Veno Brigade was dropping Crimson like a bad habit. Bug or no bug, 20 on 2 should NOT be an uphill battle. Crimson is ineffective at PvP because they never take initiative, and they just Zerg rush into battle with no plan.
    The major reason Crim is at a disadvantage is not because they're inherently bad at PK, though they aren't the best. It's because they NEVER take the initiative. If they actually attacked first, then they'd fare much better. Fact of PvP: If people of equal level are fighting, and one has a free shot(a gank), the ganker will always win unless they're terrible.

This is Crim's biggest problem. And the QQ is most likely because they've been exempt from the PK experience since the beginning of the server. Now that THAT house of cards is coming down... This is what happens.

true that. theyve never had teamwork. never will at this rate. but srsly, who needs teamwork when you can call more people than them. like our previous 20v6 and 37v7 encounters didnt work too well for em, but im sure calling more and more people would get us gang **** eventually.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    See WW2... Russia vs. Germany. Who won that war? The t34 against the Tiger. 1v1 the Tiger wins, but when you can turn out 100 t34s for every 1 Tiger then the t34 will always win. The Tiger was high maintenance and was prone to breakdowns (see your members for example. Most are drama queens that can't stay in one guild for more than a couple weeks)

I am new to the game when this server came out I only had a week on Lost City. But the 12+ years I have been gaming I have been PvP/PK, so I will learn.. I know I have no chance at killing anyone in their 80s unless I got extremely lucky, so rather than waste dolls I would rather feed off of the whining about why I am leading your members halfway across the map.

Question... Is there any point that your members don't whine? They whine when they die, and they whine when they can't catch me. b:shocked
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Weeeeeee Are Weeeeeee Are Crimson
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    we did have some hot heads from pw-ms come with us ill give it that, but meh, ppl wont change over the sake of a game, dunno where i was when this *bullying* came in to play but u seem to have handled that 1 ur self by simply teaming up with the best *no lifers* of the game atm to power lvl ur selfs up *dont deny the no lifers bit or ill have to pimp slap you lol*

im a highish lvl but i did that in the space of my 2 weeks holiday mainly, but now its back to assignment work so i dont get the time for lvling like i did b4,
    gz on 89 anyway...
  • Exorcist - Harshlands
    Exorcist - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    we did have some hot heads from pw-ms come with us ill give it that, but meh, ppl wont change over the sake of a game, dunno where i was when this *bullying* came in to play but u seem to have handled that 1 ur self by simply teaming up with the best *no lifers* of the game atm to power lvl ur selfs up *dont deny the no lifers bit or ill have to pimp slap you lol*

im a highish lvl but i did that in the space of my 2 weeks holiday mainly, but now its back to assignment work so i dont get the time for lvling like i did b4,
    gz on 89 anyway...

Guess who has 89 posts at the same time that funlolz hit level 89. Coincidence? I think not.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Youuuuu Are Youuuuuu Are An Idiot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Guess who has 89 posts at the same time that funlolz hit level 89. Coincidence? I think not.

I am post level superhigh.

YO AURIAN DAWG WE WAZ GONNA STRAIGHT UP ONE VS ONE AND YOU RAN LIKE A BABY DAWG
    WHATUP?

FIRST IM LIKE DUEL AND UR ALL LIKE "I WANNA WASTE A DOLL CUZ IM A *****"
    THEN IM ALL LIKE AIIIGHT IM WAITING FOR YOU NOT IN SAFEZONE

THEN YOU GONE
    WHATUP?
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Youuuuu Are Youuuuuu Are An Idiot

Normally, I'm not a huge fan of Walter's posts, but between you and him...

Let's get some Queen up in this ****.

GG Walter. I'm a believer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Fine Wine I Am
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options

Made me think of that movie Kung Pow, Enter the Fist where when the chick cried she made that weeeee ooooooo weeeeee ooooo noise..