what crimson has become

Funlolz - Harshlands
Funlolz - Harshlands Posts: 110 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
www.tinyurl.com/crimsonforums

i believe that there is enough said in those screenshots from their forums. as much as they may try to deny it, this is the truth of crimson. i have no problem with the people in crimson, simply one with what the guild has become. it pleases me that crimson members feel the same way. the problem is the way the guild was made. they started off as one of the largest guilds and basically set themselves up on the pedestal of believing they are the best. sadly, having a number and level advantage doesnt make a guild the best. it only makes that guild a random assortment of people. and that is what crimson is. whats the point of calling 20 people if those 20 people dont coordinate. whats the point of leveling faster than anyone else if you level alone. i never intended qqme to be a real guild. simply a group of friends that level and pvp together who watch out for each others backs. it turns out we are more of a real guild than crimson ever was.

btw qqme recruiting any ex-crimson or any ex-other guild, for some rule free playing of this game. b:pleased
Post edited by Funlolz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    oh snaps, you might as well be sucking my e-peen right now crimson, because you're making it rock hard.
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    soz4owned ^^ like the bit about me and deja ;D
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    e-peen +20

I love how crimson comes on these forumas and pretends that nothing is going wrong with them, then tries to make it look like we fail, they own us, etc etc. But in reality, this is whats going on behind the scenes folks. Their HIGHEST member admitted we roll them, we are more coordinated, we are more organised. b:victory

Anyways, rage on crimson, im waiting for you reply b:cute
  • Exorcist - Harshlands
    Exorcist - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This made me chuckle.
  • Wtfsuperspy - Lost City
    Wtfsuperspy - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wow thats more super spy than me. have they already recruited some ex-crimson
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    reminds me of bloodlust's internal problems around early december '08.. atleast bloodlust could pk.
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    -waiting for replies from crimson members-
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    well if it wasnt the 4 horsemen of the apocolypse to start the thread off,
    well spin my nipples and call me sue

even i can admit that Crimson hasnt the co-ordination atm, truth is barly any1 cares to pk or do anything with any1 apart from maby party at the main grind spots to kill mobs and thats about it.

well aslong as QQme has there fun, jolly good as thats what the server is about, and ofcourse the no life ppl such as Suwaki that just proved that sentence by saying
    "oh snaps, you might as well be sucking my e-peen right now crimson, because you're making it rock hard"
    over a game :D
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009

even i can admit that Crimson hasnt the co-ordination atm, truth is barly any1 cares to pk or do anything with any1 apart from maby party at the main grind spots to kill mobs and thats about it.

well aslong as QQme has there fun, jolly good as thats what the server is about, and ofcourse the no life ppl such as Suwaki that just proved that sentence by saying
    "oh snaps, you might as well be sucking my e-peen right now crimson, because you're making it rock hard"

u seem kinda mad crimson is falling. wonder how many people were there just cause they were #1.
  • Suwaki - Harshlands
    Suwaki - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Meca, having your e-peen sucked is amazingly fun. You prove how ignorant you are every time you talk as well, I'd stop doing it.

PS: E-peen implies that it's a game zzz
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    u seem kinda mad crimson is falling. wonder how many people were there just cause they were #1.

angeRR permitted Stick to join the faction

Nova_ Permitted Frozen to join the faction b:cute
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited April 2009

wtf?? my post diddnt even indicate me being mad or saying somert like fk u QQme you bunch of asses or w/e, seriously, learn to read u freaking idiot.
    Meca, having your e-peen sucked is amazingly fun. You prove how ignorant you are every time you talk as well, I'd stop doing it.

PS: E-peen implies that it's a game zzz

nah, i aint ignorant either, its you who is the ignorant one, maby if you stop trying to think u generaly are good at playing a game, when ur just commen folk like the rest of us, ill stop making funny comments, untill then, ill say what i want till u stop coming out with the ****,

Funlolz made his post, i replied in general with no hate, but there is always ppl like you to try and create the flames.
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2009

does crimson have the main grind spots o.o we kicked em out of fish and spiders b:chuckle wait til me and suwaki are 90 b:angry
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    wtf?? my post diddnt even indicate me being mad or saying somert like fk u QQme you bunch of asses or w/e, seriously, learn to read u freaking idiot.

chill, its just a game o.o' need a new guild btw?
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This thread made my day. :>
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    does crimson have the main grind spots o.o we kicked em out of fish and spiders b:chuckle wait til me and suwaki are 90 b:angry

lol one is a 75+ish + zhen spot, and other is an 80+ grind spot o.o, i ment things like foxies or bats or w/e where the main bunch of levels may tend to go.
    chill, its just a game o.o' need a new guild btw?

i am chill but i hate people that take my posts completly out of proportion, also i bet stick gave u them screenshots lol, Frozen is prob a coward that took the easy way out to go grind.

when the guild dies off or i sick of getting no help at all...which is most the time...so ill sleep on it
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    lol one is a 75+ish + zhen spot, and other is an 80+ grind spot o.o, i ment things like foxies or bats or w/e where the main bunch of levels may tend to go.

yeah we are kinda far atm. just give us a way days. after all, we are just a new guild b:surrender
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

its kay meca, ill invite you to pendulum.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

its kay meca, ill invite you to pendulum.

im actualy gonna wipe my hands of people such as ur self, ur retardedness blinds you, but plz.....go die in a pit somewhere so no1 can find you b:chuckle
    (btw not a mad post, just want to see youre reply)
  • Epic - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    your*

lolololololol.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    im actualy gonna wipe my hands of people such as ur self, ur retardedness blinds you, but plz.....go die in a pit somewhere so no1 can find you b:chuckle

insults, asking me to die. all signs point to mad. b:chuckle
  • Persephone - Harshlands
    Persephone - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lmao! nice undercover work! GO QQME!!!! b:laugh
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL!!! QQme has officially won the game. b:kiss

I'm speechless ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    your*

lolololololol.

no sorry, go back to english lessons, its You're :D
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    im actualy gonna wipe my hands of people such as urself, ur retardedness blinds you, but plz.....go die in a pit somewhere so no1 can find you b:chuckle

im pretty sure its your

edit: i missed
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    im pretty sure its your
    Agreed; I mean, come on. Just want to see you are reply? b:surrender
    Other than that; have nothing to do here b:bye
  • Epic - Harshlands
    edited April 2009

You still fail.b:bye
    Agreed; I mean, come on. Just want to see you are reply? b:surrender
    Other than that; have nothing to do here b:bye
    Go to bed Bitter! Before I own you with my full sex archer build.b:chuckle
  • Aedus - Harshlands
    Aedus - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The thing that confuses me is; Why do you care?

Every faction has problems time to time, it's how long? 2 months since this server opened? (I didn't come here from the start) Which in itself isn't enough time for proper bonds to form between faction members, people will join and leave factions all the time until they find 1 that suits their needs *Cough* Rome *Cough*. Some people came to this server with the goal to be one of the "Top players" and rushed ahead of everyone, like you did yourself. The reason QQme seems quite a tight knit group at the moment is due to pretty much all being high levels, all which have the same goal; To be the best; Get to 90 and PK everything in sight. People in Crimson are a wide variety of players, the top players have the same goal as you, where-as people such as myself feel the need to take more time and enjoy it (As well as not have so much time due to studies).

What I'm trying to get at is that it's not a failing faction because their higher levels feel a certain way, those who rushed ahead will be caught up to eventually with the rest of the faction, and then you will start to see real bonds between members start to form. Right now the high level guys and lower levels feel quite distant due to the gap mainly due to different goals/play times, but soon enough you will see the gap close, people will work as more of a unit when they can play properly with other members, and it will gradually get better. Right now those who leave really didn't deserve to be a part of Crimson, with a faction you will see the people who joined just to be the top, and you will see those who want to stay because they enjoy the faction and the people within it. The people who left for an "Easy ride" with QQme are the types of people who when things seem to go bad, will jump ship ASAP, and as soon as they start to look back up will beg to come back in.

The reason issues are brought out for general discussion in the faction forum is so we can attempt to prevent them getting worse and hopefully sort them out to a degree, but bringing issues onto a public forum is a low blow, even for you guys.

Just my 2c. Cheers.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    before i assasinate this thread with more QQ spelling posts, i think ill stop there before to many ppl get upset b:chuckle
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Thread of the year nomineeeee.