PW Coloring Book!

Comments

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yeah i know right took them long enough. I gave up waiting for the Mods to actually realise what a great thead it was and ended up PMing Grim and ******** bout the fact it wasnt stickied xd its like my fave thread. and Yay new Kyna lines! imma break otu teh wacom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Miyesha - Lost City
    Miyesha - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i know its not really pw related but ide love to see how the talented people here color it b:cute
    as with my previous drawings im sorry if the shading makes it hard to color, i always think about how cool they could look colored after i shade them b:surrender
    True_Love_for_a_Samurai_by_Devil104.jpg
  • Paytah - Lost City
    Paytah - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i drew a kitty b:pleased
    kitty.JPG
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i drew a kitty b:pleased
    kitty.JPG
    epic self portrait :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Paytah - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    epic self portrait :D

it took me probably around 5 hours to complete, which i guess is all right time considering the massive amounts of detail i put into it b:laugh
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lines: Paytah
    color: Flausch

kittycolor.jpg
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Paytah - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    b:victory
  • SellynZaali - Harshlands
    SellynZaali - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2011

kittycolor.jpg

b:laughb:victory

Miyesha: b:dirty I love your drawing, especially the eyes. OMG. I wish I could draw with so much talent... Can't wait to see it with colours.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i know its not really pw related but ide love to see how the talented people here color it b:cute
    as with my previous drawings im sorry if the shading makes it hard to color, i always think about how cool they could look colored after i shade them b:surrender
    True_Love_for_a_Samurai_by_Devil104.jpg

:O are that Rurouni Kenshin and Kaoru :D ? I love that anime :3
    And the drawing is awesome :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
    edited January 2011

kittycolor.jpg
    omg lol
    we need to get epic colorists and see who can seriously make this kitty stand out xD
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Colored my own lines

Lillian-Color.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wow Kyna, you're amazing .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Someone drew a kitty, so here's a puppy.

Untitled.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ta-da?

puppycolored.png

My friend saw it and asked me to help her color it. C:

Line's jellytoast, colored by Tearle and crew.
    edited January 2011
    Colored my own lines

Lillian-Color.png
    give me your coloring skills QQ
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    wow Kyna, you're amazing .

^^ Thanks! o.o was warming up for a coloring contest lol.

give me your coloring skills QQ

>_> only if you trade me your epic line art skillz lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Styx_Phoenix - Sanctuary
    Styx_Phoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Q__________Q

i spent an hour trying to colour decepti's "Frustration" picture........ in the end figuring it actually looked nicer UN-COLOURED... =___=

so then i removed the colours.... i feel like i have wasted a part of my life attempting to colour it. lols.

so here you go. it looks almost the same as the original... ._.

347wqx2.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Q__________Q

i spent an hour trying to colour decepti's "Frustration" picture........ in the end figuring it actually looked nicer UN-COLOURED... =___=

so then i removed the colours.... i feel like i have wasted a part of my life attempting to colour it. lols.

so here you go. it looks almost the same as the original... ._.

That actually looks pretty neat. I wouldn't call it "frustration" anymore cause the colors are soft but I like it. Darken the background a bit and it'll look like it was meant to look that way.
  • Styx_Phoenix - Sanctuary
    Styx_Phoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That actually looks pretty neat. I wouldn't call it "frustration" anymore cause the colors are soft but I like it. Darken the background a bit and it'll look like it was meant to look that way.

i did try to give it darker background. but it just made the image look... hm... dirty.

o.o and it seems that her original colours suited it the best :( b:surrender
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i did try to give it darker background. but it just made the image look... hm... dirty.

It looks more like a tattoo/polished than the original sketch which actually just looked like a vintage sketch b:laugh
    edited January 2011

the shading on the dress is done pretty well i noticed. Material shades are usually pretty hard
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lines: jellytoast
    :D

doggycolor.jpg
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Haha, I love the colors you guys put to my puppy! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Just uploading a few line arts. Some of these aren't PWI related but could be fun to color I suppose.

lilith_for_karri_by_rikaflare-d3a04xu.jpg

oldschool_oc_by_rikaflare-d39b5ev.png

kyna___pen_sketch_by_rikaflare-d34k8hg.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    And one more. I rather suck at inking anything and perspective but this picture of my cleric was cute so I decided to go with it. Click it to get a larger image to color.

catlines-1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • lauracf13
    lauracf13 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    desenho1.jpg
    b:pleased
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    the kitties look soooo cute :3

<is coloring lineart from Kyna's deviantart profile atm>

You should upload that one here too O: b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited March 2011
    Well I suppose it couldn't things... it is my PW character with a twist after all lol.

If anyone wants to color it, be my guest, just be warned my lines are SLOPPY Click it to download go to the DA page where you can download the full resolution.

pa_kyna_redraw_by_rikaflare-d3bkx34.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    I really wish I could photoshop color b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Your lines are a LOT better then mine Kyna -^-^-
    I'm still busy coloring it but also got a lot of schoolwork unfortunately... might take a while before I'm done, but so far it's looking awesome imo ^^" at least for me :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters: