ANNOUNCEMENT: Redeem a Pre-Paid Card to be entered in our prize drawing!

Options

Comments

• Loosewire - Sanctuary
    Loosewire - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So far no cards in Nevada, they aren't even listed as an item at the Target website. So for all those that don't live in North America don't worry. Seems that not ever Target has them so it's pretty much a very poorly conceived lottery at this point. Somewhere someone failed HARD to make sure that the cards could be found at Target's across America. Either that...or they just have not made it to the West coast yet. Which again, is a result of poor planning by someone at some point.b:angry

/whine off

OK, I'm much better now. Thanks for listening...or not.
  • PinkEvil - Dreamweaver
    PinkEvil - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    tell me why...lol they could put that cards on every places....maybe 2 weeks on one place, 2 weeks on other....
    i just will like so much have one.....and really i will buy many of them...
  • Snuggles - Heavens Tear
    Snuggles - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Couldn't find any where I live either...nice event...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazon - Sanctuary
    Hazon - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well, I lived in Tucson and there's a Target near my place where I can still find plenty of 20 dollars cards n couples of 10 dollars prepaid cards..b:pleased
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    When I went to the first location, they had two places with game cards. The one place I found didn't have them. After calling them and being on hold for a few minutes, they told me there is a second endcap with the $10 and $20 cards. In a Tampa location, they were located on a small square endcap with music cd's on three sides and gaming cards on the back side. Check the music section ... I know, it's weird they're located with the new music releases instead of where the PC games are located.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    Yanjing - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    When I went to the first location, they had two places with game cards. The one place I found didn't have them. After calling them and being on hold for a few minutes, they told me there is a second endcap with the $10 and $20 cards. In a Tampa location, they were located on a small square endcap with music cd's on three sides and gaming cards on the back side. Check the music section ... I know, it's weird they're located with the new music releases instead of where the PC games are located.

That's where they were in my Target as well. :)
    yay
  • vassogojester
    vassogojester Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dvorak wrote: »
    news_details_banner_prepaid_cards_041409.jpg

We are pleased to announce that for our users in the United States, Perfect World Entertainment Prepaid Cards are now available for convenient purchase at your nearest Target Store!

To celebrate the release of these nifty cards a special promotion will take place for players who redeem these cards (over the next 2 weeks) with some very special prizes up for grabs!

Here's how this promotion works - Anyone who purchases a Perfect World Entertainment Prepaid Card(s) and redeems them starting at noon (Pacific Time), Wednesday, April 15th through noon (Pacific) April 29th will immediately be entered into a random prize drawing. The more cards you redeem the more times your account will be entered in our drawing so be sure to redeem as many cards as you can over the next two weeks to give yourself the best shot at winning!

Prizes are as follows: 5 players per server (25 total!) will receive the 'yet-to-be-released' Ninetails Mount! Trust me when I say that you will be the talk of the town when strutting through town on this stunning ride.

9tails.jpg

Another 5 players per server (again, 25 total) will also have a chance to win a bundle of 10 Pure Black Pigments! That's right - you heard me - Pure Black! 10 of 'em! Straight outta the box!

In summation, a total of 50 killer prizes is there for the taking. All that is required is a simple redemption of our new Prepaid Cards over the next 2 weeks. What are you waiting for? Target beckons and awaits your cherished arrival!

note: To find the nearest Target near you as well as to redeem your prepaid card please visit our Prepaid Card page HERE!

My only Question is:

would u mind letting us know the date that u will Announce Winners?
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    PLEASE put it in the cash shop! I want it so bad but I have about a 0.5% of winning! b:cry
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    FYI, 5 minutes left to redeem your cards to be considered for this prize drawing! b:victory
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    oooh im so exciiiteeed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    Paulita - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yes plz let us know when the announcment will be. Is it by email or a shoutout within the game? Also if we have more than 1 character, how do they know which character to transfer the pet to? Or do we pick it up with either character within the game? Plz Gm or Admin plz let me know. Just in case i win i would like to know when i can claim my prize..and if you know when the mount will be on cashshop right after??
    b:shocked
  • pwnboy6
    pwnboy6 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    cant wait... when are they supposed 2 announce the winner? b:pleased
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yes plz let us know when the announcment will be. Is it by email or a shoutout within the game? Also if we have more than 1 character, how do they know which character to transfer the pet to? Or do we pick it up with either character within the game? Plz Gm or Admin plz let me know. Just in case i win i would like to know when i can claim my prize..and if you know when the mount will be on cashshop right after??

I dunno...i'm trying to get an answer asap from any gms out there b:thanks
  • Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I'll take a guess and say they'll give prizes to the character you redeemed the Gold on? Most likely to announce winners on the forums/front page and mail you the prize after maintenance.

Just guessing from other events.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ohh ok well thanx i suppose that helped
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well i put $80 into this game and i wanna know who the winner is, $80 in like within 3 days <.< birthday cash, couldnt find anythin else so thought why not lol
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Just a quick update for everyone.

Winners of the pre-paid card drawing will be announced next Tuesday night (May 5) during server maintenance.

Best of luck to everyone who redeemed their pre-paid cards during the contest windows! Looking forward to seeing 25 new 9Tails riding around!
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dvorak wrote: »
    Just a quick update for everyone.

Winners of the pre-paid card drawing will be announced next Tuesday night (May 5) during server maintenance.

Best of luck to everyone who redeemed their pre-paid cards during the contest windows! Looking forward to seeing 25 new 9Tails riding around!

um mighty boss off all things awsomness who can pwn us all (no jk <.<) i gots 2 questions, wats that message when u first logg on about the map havin data out of phase with the servers?? and is the caption contest mounts also going to be given out next week?
    edited April 2009
    Options
    so... wats every 1 up to lol???
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:beg Looks at the wishing star and prays to the gods of PWI, b:chuckle if i cant have an all class Ninetails pet. Please please pleaaaaaaaaase can I have the mount! I promise to be a semi good girl for at least a week. And I won't pick on my guild leader for an hour(okay maybe 20 min). And, and and I wont send goofy messages to ummm certain people on my friends list for a week so they can get their work done. b:thanks

Thank you,
    staz
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Options
    still i say i put $80 into this game and i dont like the pure blk dye lol, i dont want any dye XD i wants that mount >:)
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dont make me gets DOMO plz tells us when!!
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    They've already said Tuesday, same day they announce the winner of the caption contest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    hey in 3 days i put $80 into this game lol, so yes im going to be antzy about it and no im not gonna chill lol
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I bought $100 zen, $40 of it from 2 $20 Game cards the day they started this.. b:cry.. If only I would've known.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    bumpity bump bump bump

1 more day 1 more day
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i put $90 in this game so who else in server: Dreamweaver has put lots of money??? I want to know if im going to be top 5 lolz im soooo anxious ^_^
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Btw, how long after this contest will the mount be up on bouique? I hope Before June starts
  • Paulita - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i hope i can ride it at lvl 45+ toob:cry
  • JettaBugg - Heavens Tear
    JettaBugg - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Is the winner announced tomorrow, May 5th?