Enrage vs Radiance - An Overview

Comments

• Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Please indicate that this overview is from your perspective.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Its implied in the first paragraph.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol I think Hisui has been posting around the forums enough and usually does include somewhere that everything he says is his opinion or from his point of view.

Hes very good about that. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    yea im really good at passive disclaimers :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    From what was posted here, seem like Enrage only apply two tactics. Middle rapid forward with C or A gate Diversion but I maybe wrong. Sound like they like to rush in from gate B. Such tactics has one big weakness at the middle and back defend line. Once you break it, they can not follow through.

Best to take them near gate B than tower in the middle. If defenders killed in middle lane guard tower and port back, you lost 1-2 min on rebuff and that give enrage big advantage in time for their 8 sieges.

Also I read that Enrage barb like to hide in Cats that was suppose to be a bug (atleast not happen in CN) but GM here say no and they are quick to ban guild leader when others (read E....) send in ticket claiming fake bid in other guild.
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Speaking from experience, having been on the receiving end of the RoC/Enrage Blitzkrieg... YOU TRY AND STOP THEM AT B!!! hehe

And as far as hiding in catas. Not an exploit here in PWI. Basically the rules of TW :: If you can do it, go ahead.

Now if you are talking about the bidding, then that is different, there are lots of rules about that. They are however subject to interpretation, change, modification, the phase of the moon, the state of the union, and whether or not it is the year of the monkey.
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hiding in Cata's? Not I.It was my Huggy Hare !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    doremi12 wrote: »
    Also I read that Enrage barb like to hide in Cats that was suppose to be a bug (atleast not happen in CN) but GM here say no and they are quick to ban guild leader when others (read E....) send in ticket claiming fake bid in other guild.

You are talking as if Rad's barbs hadn't done it. Back when I was in RoC, it always costed me like 1 min just to select one of their cata pullers. And fyi, it's not a bug, you can alt+click to bypass the catapults. Still very hard to select the barb though
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:quietb:avoid
    You are talking as if Rad's barbs hadn't done it. Back when I was in RoC, it always costed me like 1 min just to select one of their cata pullers. And fyi, it's not a bug, you can alt+click to bypass the catapults. Still very hard to select the barb though
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    From what was posted here, seem like Enrage only apply two tactics. Middle rapid forward with C or A gate Diversion but I maybe wrong. Sound like they like to rush in from gate B. Such tactics has one big weakness at the middle and back defend line. Once you break it, they can not follow through.

Best to take them near gate B than tower in the middle. If defenders killed in middle lane guard tower and port back, you lost 1-2 min on rebuff and that give enrage big advantage in time for their 8 sieges.

there are no ways around this. you cant just send forces into the backline without clashing with side road teams. and if you send too much force, your B defense will break.

If B defense breaks, opponent will conquer the straight, fastest lane into your base and thats when you start losing. Even if your side road teams destroy Enrage's side road teams and go for their towers, the rush will be significantly slower than Enrage's frontal assault.

If you cannot stop Enrage in mid road... you can't stop them outside the gates either.

Only one way to win really... TW in this game is still a lot more shallow than guild wars for example. Only way to win is to gear up, pew pew harder. Strategy is important but ultimately its the micro skills and level that will ensure victory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • doremi12
    edited March 2009
    there are no ways around this. you cant just send forces into the backline without clashing with side road teams. and if you send too much force, your B defense will break.

If B defense breaks, opponent will conquer the straight, fastest lane into your base and thats when you start losing. Even if your side road teams destroy Enrage's side road teams and go for their towers, the rush will be significantly slower than Enrage's frontal assault.

If you cannot stop Enrage in mid road... you can't stop them outside the gates either.

Only one way to win really... TW in this game is still a lot more shallow than guild wars for example. Only way to win is to gear up, pew pew harder. Strategy is important but ultimately its the micro skills and level that will ensure victory.

Is not as difficult as you think. I will not discuss how here for fairness but if RAD leader PM me than that a different story. b:chuckle
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Unless there is a special bug that teleports ur cata in front of the enemy crystal, then no.

If you're talking about moving between roads, then thats gotta be the dumbest thing ever. The movement of your catapults are really really obvious cus of the enemy scout situated in ur base who will just watch everything you do. The only thing that can destroy stuff in this game is the cata so unless your cata can be ninja'ed the rest won't matter.

If your forces are equal in strength then maybe w/e tactic you use will work, just by luck. But teach your tactic to Evolution and if they beat us... then its obviously the tactic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • doremi12
    edited March 2009
    Unless there is a special bug that teleports ur cata in front of the enemy crystal, then no.

If you're talking about moving between roads, then thats gotta be the dumbest thing ever. The movement of your catapults are really really obvious cus of the enemy scout situated in ur base who will just watch everything you do. The only thing that can destroy stuff in this game is the cata so unless your cata can be ninja'ed the rest won't matter.

If your forces are equal in strength then maybe w/e tactic you use will work, just by luck. But teach your tactic to Evolution and if they beat us... then its obviously the tactic.

You truely not know what you talking about. Dont try to get more insight about this tactic. I not know about Evolution but this tactic is effective even you are weaker than 15-20%
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    No, I'm just curious thats all.
    Thinking that even in China TWs aren't that different (which I know), but here you are with a genius plan that can win an offensive TW even if you're 15-20% weaker.

edit: To be honest I am doubting you because your past posts often reveal nonsensical tactics, such as suggesting Triad give up Misfortune, which happens to be their sole point of expansion...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • doremi12
    edited March 2009
    No, I'm just curious thats all.
    Thinking that even in China TWs aren't that different (which I know), but here you are with a genius plan that can win an offensive TW even if you're 15-20% weaker.

edit: To be honest I am doubting you because your past posts often reveal nonsensical tactics, such as suggesting Triad give up Misfortune, which happens to be their sole point of expansion...

When did I talked about offensive? I am talking about how RAD can beat Enrage offensive move. We knew the which direction of the map ROC and RAD going into TW as early as Elysium failed the first time against ROC. b:chuckle
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    When did I talked about offensive? I am talking about how RAD can beat Enrage offensive move. We knew the which direction of the map ROC and RAD going into TW as early as Elysium failed the first time against ROC. b:chuckle

if your strategy isnt an offensive strategy, as to take out the enemy towers and crystal, then its pretty much pointless. end of discussion.

also i don't quite understand you. try to get someone to put that into better English.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:sleep

10chars
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Don't think he's taking the bait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Actually this TW I saw something interesting that I hadn't seen before - a Rad barb was inside the catapult, yes, but the catapult seemed to be transparent and I could see the barb perfectly clearly. Still hard to select, but not as bad. I wondered if this was a partial fix.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Actually this TW I saw something interesting that I hadn't seen before - a Rad barb was inside the catapult, yes, but the catapult seemed to be transparent and I could see the barb perfectly clearly. Still hard to select, but not as bad. I wondered if this was a partial fix.

remember the cataTransHook.dll I had everyone download the day before?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    if your strategy isnt an offensive strategy, as to take out the enemy towers and crystal, then its pretty much pointless. end of discussion.

also i don't quite understand you. try to get someone to put that into better English.

Ignore him Hisui, he talks out his about nonsense in just about every post he makes. He tries to act like his has all this inside knowledge on all the guilds on HT and he doesnt even play on HT. I think he just likes trying to stir up stuff or maybe he really is that dumb.

He was on here last week claiming the members that came to Enrage from Rad, were actually "loaned" to us from Rad and it was all part of some conspiracy theory, yada yada yada.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    He was on here last week claiming the members that came to Enrage from Rad, were actually "loaned" to us from Rad and it was all part of some conspiracy theory, yada yada yada.

WHHHAAAATTTT. you mean I cant go back to Rad. I though it was just a loan. I am a conspiracy theory. Wait no im sorry that was constipation not conspiracy thats why i left Rad. Think we got it fugured out now b:victory
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ignore him Hisui, he talks out his about nonsense in just about every post he makes. He tries to act like his has all this inside knowledge on all the guilds on HT and he doesnt even play on HT. I think he just likes trying to stir up stuff or maybe he really is that dumb.

We are on loan. Its just enrage forgot to return us... and is running up the over due fee.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    great we have all the constipated ppl in Enrage b:surrender

at least the diarrhea ppl are still in Radiance...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    great we have all the constipated ppl in Enrage b:surrender

at least the diarrhea ppl are still in Radiance...

That's it! Time to level my apoth skills again! Thank god I'm a cleric!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    We are on loan. Its just enrage forgot to return us... and is running up the over due fee.

eww well Im not paying the overdue fees! "Looks around for clunker*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Xwinterfresh - Heavens Tear
    Xwinterfresh - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Pshhhhh u guys know im worth the over due fees =P
  • msbehaven
    msbehaven Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Someone needs to cover the fashion bill I racked up too. Can't be "loaned" out in anything other than new shoes b:pleased
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Pshhhhh u guys know im worth the over due fees =P

You are not on loan. I bought you with 1 coin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2009

wow, even i didn't know RoC was going for DreamWeaver Port after the Elysium battle.