This is sad.....

124»

Comments

• MetallicFoo - Sanctuary
    MetallicFoo - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    What kind of poor, self-righteous sod thinks it's within their right to judge another person's benevolent means of deriving pleasure for themselves?
    Signatures are for fat, weak, obnoxious little doodyheads who sit on forums all day and think that the collection of pixels at the bottom of their typed idiocies properly perpetuates the minute details of their personalities to fellow forum-ers.

That being said, this is my signature.
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Pls read the prior pages before responding to a single post in an argument.

And yes I know there are pple who play games for a living, I have worked in the translating department on that. Most of whome HAVE been in this genre of work tho would not consider it "playing games for a living" because mostly what you do is test and test and test and test. Half of the time your looking at the same screens over again writing a report ready to be sent overseas. Maybe 10min every hour you do get time to actually enjoy a game, because your work can wait a little. Those jobs are not something that is enough to say they play games for a living (QA's and GMs). If not, then they are just most likely a part time game tester.

no, i am not talking about QA testers and GMs, i am talking about the ones playing in tournaments and earning money from tournaments. few out there but there are, and well their social life isnt exactly the same as most peoples
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    What kind of poor, self-righteous sod thinks it's within their right to judge another person's benevolent means of deriving pleasure for themselves?
    T_T nya you, dun make me laugh at work pple looked at me. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited March 2009
    no, i am not talking about QA testers and GMs, i am talking about the ones playing in tournaments and earning money from tournaments. few out there but there are, and well their social life isnt exactly the same as most peoples
    Ah understood, I admit I hadnt had those pple in mind.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited March 2009
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Translation please? b:surrender
    edited March 2009
    Translation please? b:surrender
    Probably says 'This sentence is yellow' ? b:pleased

In all seriousness, says something about an individual i think. Not certain cause not all the words correspond to the japanese kanji.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I invoked an argument which was not directed toward any specific individual, as do 80% on the posts on this forum.
    Again, you're not coming across very well. You claim to be neutral, a mere observer of facts, but now you sound like your defense is, "well, I made a blanket insult against everybody who does this, not just one person, so it's ok!" Is that your position?

Perhaps you are just not careful at choosing your words, thus leaving room for misinterpretation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
    edited March 2009
    Again, you're not coming across very well. You claim to be neutral, a mere observer of facts, but now you sound like your defense is, "well, I made a blanket insult against everybody who does this, not just one person, so it's ok!" Is that your position?

Perhaps you are just not careful at choosing your words, thus leaving room for misinterpretation.
    Ah your right, I only noticed when you pointed it out just now. Yes that seems contradictory on my behalf.
    urg.. I cant think much atm. 4hrs sleep with night shift calculating numbers will do wonders to your brain...