Crimson and Kingdom

Comments

• Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The fact that people aren't kicked for that sort of thing says quite a bit about Kingdom's leadership.

And who's crying? Since when was pointing something out to others crying?

You can get as far ahead as you want. I'm sure the leadership remembers what happened at Town of Arrivals.

You do realise that everyone of you posting constant negative **** about kingdom and crimson are not even a factor in the game. Hell you're not even in the top 50 on the leaderboards. Matter of fact, who are you anyway? I've never seen you or heard of you.

It's like cockroaches scurrying around when the lights are out. You don't matter, you'll never matter, and as such your opinions don't matter. You're not even a blip on the radar, i mean really...it's like all the non-factors decided "Hell we can't compete with them in-game, lets get 'em on the forums."
  • Thorin - Harshlands
    Thorin - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You're gonna post that over and over again. We've already established 1) I have no sway in what Kingdom does b:surrender and 2) You took that out of context, it was a theory for endgame (90+) TW, and has nothing to do with what is going on now, or will happen in the future. So go start more fail guilds and keep QQing about the guilds that roll you 24/7 b:bye
  • Jjtc - Sanctuary
    Jjtc - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    alex,you mad aint you?b:laugh its a game dude calm down
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Alex is far from mad, these forums are a good source of comedy and conspiracy theories for us :)
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Jjtc - Sanctuary
    Jjtc - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yea they are :P tho i do feel this sever just may turn out worse than Lc we'll see tho
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Matter of fact, who are you anyway? I've never seen you or heard of you.
    I'm one of the people who rolled Icon, Ascii, Deity and several others into safezone at level 51 when they were mid 6x. Who are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    He's the one that rolled all your guild to sz the other day at lvl 40.
    Look at his huge ammount of proof b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Proof or not, Icon and Deity know what happened. There's a reason our guild isn't KoS even though so many of your members want it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Alex - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Alex is far from mad, these forums are a good source of comedy and conspiracy theories for us :)

Sophi's got it b:victory
    I'm one of the people who rolled Icon, Ascii, Deity and several others into safezone at level 51 when they were mid 6x. Who are you?

Me? I'm the guy responsible for onslaught, Eminence and infinity not being around anymore. Well, one of one the guys. You roll people into safezone, i run there guild into the ground. Nice to make your acquaintence. Look me up in game and "Roll" me into safe-zone. See what happens to you and your guild.

Speaking of funny, last night DragonSlayer, From LS, is shouting how he'll give a gold charm to anyone who can kill him in pk. Naturally i one shot him, but before i could claim my charm, someone from crimson already got it. Seems dragonslayer dropped it on the ground, wanting someone to try and pick it up. Chox from crimson ran in, took it and left...and before poor dragon could say wtf i one shotted him.

Curse you Chox of crimson, you stole my charm! Best 2 out 3, for another charm, Dragon?
    Proof or not, Icon and Deity know what happened. There's a reason our guild isn't KoS even though so many of your members want it.

That reason is called "We dont KoS any person or guild unless they run around randomly killing our members." I'll tell you what, since Icon and Deity are so scared of you and your guild, log into the game right now and tell your guild to go attack every kingdom member they see. I'm begging you do it. Just go and kill 20 or 30 of our lower people. Since Icon and Deity are so scared of you, they won't do anything right? So log-in and go nuts soldier, see what happens.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Brendle was the one responsible for destroying his own guild. Onslaught I barely remember from 3x and I've never even heard of Infinity.
    We're almost finished destroying AvengerZ. Only took like four days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Alex - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Brendle was the one responsible for destroying his own guild. Onslaught I barely remember from 3x and I've never even heard of Infinity.
    We're almost finished destroying AvengerZ. Only took like four days.

Why do you think Brendle kept going crazy daily on his own members? All the screaming, yelling and swearring to his members to kill me and xLegendx. He wanted a war, so I farmed his people for a week straight. Oracles and farm Eminence. I'd have a patrol route that took me to all the hot spots and i'd kill every eminence i'd see. We know every zhen location, grind location, quest location for every level. You go to war with us and none of you are getting anymore levels.

Why are you STILL here? Log into the game and attack every kingdom you see. Stop talking and back up your words you coward. I swear this server has more cowards then the republican party, and thats saying a lot.

You "Claim" you're tough. You "Claim" Icon and Deity fear you. Ok, prove it. Start a war with us. I guarantee your guild will fall apart within one weeks time.

But you won't start anything, will you? You're all talk, no action. Theres a pecking order on harshlands kiddo, and you're what we call "fodder". So keep talking tough on the forums, i'll be in-game if you ever actually want to back up anything you say.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Why do you think Brendle kept going crazy daily on his own members? All the screaming, yelling and swearring to his members to kill me and xLegendx. He wanted a war, so I farmed his people for a week straight. Oracles and farm Eminence. I'd have a patrol route that took me to all the hot spots and i'd kill every eminence i'd see. We know every zhen location, grind location, quest location for every level. You go to war with us and none of you are getting anymore levels.

Why are you STILL here? Log into the game and attack every kingdom you see. Stop talking and back up your words you coward. I swear this server has more cowards then the republican party, and thats saying a lot.

You "Claim" you're tough. You "Claim" Icon and Deity fear you. Ok, prove it. Start a war with us. I guarantee your guild will fall apart within one weeks time.

But you won't start anything, will you? You're all talk, no action. Theres a pecking order on harshlands kiddo, and you're what we call "fodder". So keep talking tough on the forums, i'll be in-game if you ever actually want to back up anything you say.

im leveling fine with crimson full kos me and i was levelling fine when kindom kos'd me too b:cute and i dont even play 24/7 like you nerds xD
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    shush non-factor b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    shush non-factor b:laughb:laughb:laugh

RedHawk Lessie

b:bye
  • Guillk - Harshlands
    Guillk - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    sooo thast why u changed your Avatar and now u ghanged again??? i was already thinking that u quited the server and erased the chars xD
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    all i've got to say is that..

Jelousy hurts

b:chuckleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    sooo thast why u changed your Avatar and now u ghanged again??? i was already thinking that u quited the server and erased the chars xD

not sure what u mean by that..

anyways this made my day so i had to post it. 6v6 laststand was getting **** at tusk for atleast 30 mins (did any pendulum die?) so godsfear says "lets play it your way"

and look who they bring for about 9 ppl xDD.

http://i39.tinypic.com/6pc8ar.jpg
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    RedHawk Lessie

b:bye

Non factor in HL b:chuckle idc bout my status in LC.
    Nice try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Non factor in HL b:chuckle idc bout my status in LC.
    Nice try.

i dont even know your name. im sure you'd give me it if you knew i wouldnt kill you daily b:cute

bring back memories from lc? b:cute
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009

heh, at least it kinda shows LS have team work to bring that many players xP

that must of been exciting.
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    i dont even know your name. im sure you'd give me it if you knew i wouldnt kill you daily b:cute

bring back memories from lc? b:cute

What memories from lc? I only fought you twice there.
    In the first one you were attacking another RH, you died shortly after you noticed my nix was on you.
    The second one you came, I sent nix and did crit with idk what spell, almost instant drop.

You didnt come after that, or at least not in my direction.

Come on non-factor, try harder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    What memories from lc? I only fought you twice there.
    In the first one you were attacking another RH, you died shortly after you noticed my nix was on you.
    The second one you came, I sent nix and did crit with idk what spell, almost instant drop.

You didnt come after that, or at least not in my direction.

you talking about at hidden orchid where i **** u guys 6v1 and died once?

phina was kinda pissed. i thought they were 6x but they happened to be 8x LOL
    heh, at least it kinda shows LS have team work to bring that many players xP

that must of been exciting.

not that exciting... it was basically fowlkiller out capslocking everyone b:cry
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    So wait you get called non-factor in HL so you gotta bring stuff from other server to try to look good or whatever? that's just sad.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    you talking about at hidden orchid where i **** u guys 6v1 and died once?

phina was kinda pissed. i thought they were 6x but they happened to be 8x LOL
    Oh wasnt that the RH vs integ vs RQ ? lol
    Don care bout RH outnumbering you seriously, there werent 6 ppl attacking when I drop you.
    Specially on the 2nd kill, you came straight to me and failed.

Why didnt you come again b:cry killing you was fun.

Come on non-factor, bring more LC stuff to HL.

Edit:
    So wait you get called non-factor in HL so you gotta bring stuff from other server to try to look good or whatever? that's just sad.
    Well he has nothing on HL to defend himself, so yeah...
    Sad sad non-factor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009

non-factor doesnt mean anything coming from someone who wont come out and say their name :D

no ones a factor just yet, maybe godsfear, only factors are guilds atm in this server.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    non-factor doesnt mean anything coming from someone who wont come out and say their name :D

no ones a factor just yet, maybe godsfear, only factors are guilds atm in this server.

Aaaaw pulling an ad-hominem now non-factor? aaaawww
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Sacrifice - Harshlands
    Sacrifice - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    All I got from this thread was "non-factor".

I thought calling someone a noob was bad, but a non-factor?

Almost as bad as a mom joke, that hurt's right here. (Points at heart)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Aaaaw pulling an ad-hominem now non-factor? aaaawww

you really like to use that word. that and 'proofz pls.'

if you can provide a way for me to prove im not a 'non-factor' then maybe you wont have to use the same word for every argument. only logical way to prove im not a 'non-factor' is to reference past events because nothing has happened in this server. you could also gimme your name and coordinates, im sure that it would sort itself out u squishy robe. b:dirty
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    You know who I am, dropped a few from your guild in DP.
    Come on non-factor, use that brain for a change and remember
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Player - Harshlands
    Player - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    not sure what u mean by that..

anyways this made my day so i had to post it. 6v6 laststand was getting **** at tusk for atleast 30 mins (did any pendulum die?) so godsfear says "lets play it your way"

and look who they bring for about 9 ppl xDD.

http://i39.tinypic.com/6pc8ar.jpg

Woa cool, how did it ended? Did you bring more pendulum members to the fight? I am sure you could have taken them on. Bunch of 50-60's, easy to kill.

I agree they have good support if they come with soo many players to tusk town just to defend their members.