Crimson and Kingdom

Comments

• Mrfinland - Harshlands
    Mrfinland - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I thought you guys weren't gonna take over the server... hmm.. i guess its another fail.

well, if we meet no resistance at all, and have all lands, how much fun would that be for us? We get some money yea... But no TW, which is the main part of PW, at least one of the main reasons i play PW...

PLS someone, start an alliance and go against us! :D
    haha, lol, well, that would only sort out the weaker ones from us and make us even stronger b:pleased

I personally hope that we wont kill the TW on this server and I know there are many of us in Crimson and Kingdom who think the same
    ---> MrFinland <---
    > Cleric <
    ----> Crimson <----
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Look at these high-school children still try to goad something out of nothing. Telling one side "they said you cant take them", then telling the other the same just to get them to fight on a principle of pride. I'm sorry but that stopped working when i was 14, and that was a long time ago.

Keep saying it, "crimson needs kingdom", "Kingdom needs crimson", etc etc. We'll just keep doing what we do and running the server while we do it, while the rest of you post tearfull campaigns on the forums about us.

As for drama, you'll always have drama in a big family. There's always an argument to be had about something, but at the end of the day you're still family and you work through it. It's what Kingdom and Crimson are, one big family. Up's and downs, but at the end of the day we're stronger united then apart.

I swear it's like lecturing 13 year olds, on these forums, about how the world works.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    well, if we meet no resistance at all, and have all lands, how much fun would that be for us? We get some money yea... But no TW, which is the main part of PW, at least one of the main reasons i play PW...

haha, lol, well, that would only sort out the weaker ones from us and make us even stronger b:pleased

I personally hope that we wont kill the TW on this server and I know there are many of us in Crimson and Kingdom who think the same

I actually enjoy strategical tws, we could have practice ones. Its never my ambitions to take all the land, I woud like to see a server that leaves 5 or more open for other guilds to fight over.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It's like no one realizes that no matter how many people Kingdom and Crimson have, there are more people on the server who aren't in those two guilds. So quit whining about how you don't have a chance and go talk to some guild leaders.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Axel - Harshlands
    Axel - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actions speak louder then words. Whining on forums changes nothing, if you dont like what you see, get in game and level your character and do something about it.
    For some reason, I post more now then I did when I actually played this game...does that make me a troll?
    *Waiting on Tideborn*
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Actions speak louder then words. Whining on forums changes nothing, if you dont like what you see, get in game and level your character and do something about it.

+ 9000
    b:kiss
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Nausea - Harshlands
    Nausea - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Always the few loudmouths making themselves heard. Most of the population enjoy a mature playerbase that have intelligence enough to build teams that grow successful in one way or another. It means good competition, skilled players and interesting PVP that we can all enjoy in the end.

Yes.. some of us are looking for that part of the game...
    (I had my share of RPK and random paranoia on Darktide, AC)

b:bye
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    It's a game, not a marriage. Calm your hormones down and stop beating off to the Crimson tag, thx.

1. LOL AT THAT. Crimson could have 0 allies on the server and be perfectly fine. They have levels on everyone, and that's not going to change. I suggest you Kingdom people start whoring some mijis or something and get the sad 4x/5x's out of your guild lol. Face it dude, if Crimson was to KOS you, Kingdom would disband. They are something without you, you're nothing without them, plain and simple.

^ Quote of the day!
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ^ **** of the month b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ^ says Lessie AKA Crimson's lap dogs b:victory

Anyone notice how hard Kingdom members try to suck up and make it look like they are having a perfect relationship with Crimson and they actually THINK they are equal to Crimson? (LOL especially @ Alex's and Lessie's write-ups)

As majority have already pointed out… Kingdom is so dependent on Crimson and it won't be long before **** hits the fan and Crimson wipes them out completely.

So let's just wait and savor the moment when it arrives :)
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    wow we sure do have alot of fans b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    yeah isolated, quit sucking up to us and send me the alliance bill already :P jk lol

no xtazee they dont suck up, ever heard of partnership, allies, friendship? might wanna google those.
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    xtazee wrote: »
    ^ says Lessie AKA Crimson's lap dogs b:victory

Anyone notice how hard Kingdom members try to suck up and make it look like they are having a perfect relationship with Crimson and they actually THINK they are equal to Crimson? (LOL especially @ Alex's and Lessie's write-ups)

As majority have already pointed out… Kingdom is so dependent on Crimson and it won't be long before **** hits the fan and Crimson wipes them out completely.

So let's just wait and savor the moment when it arrives :)

Yeah quit sucking up !! allies backing each other up? wtf is that b:shutup must be sucking up!! hey did we pay crimson this week's alliance bill already?

Please continue posting bs, it's a good distraction for long distance traveling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    i'll send the 2mil asap. >:)
    Wow, so much debate...

Like Image/Icon said, Kingdom and Crimson were planned Allies from before the server started, and before anyone knew they would be successful. We are strong allies, and that's not going to change anytime soon.

Gossip all you want, but the fact remains that at this moment, Kingdom and Crimson are the biggest factions on the server, and Icon is a great leader. ^.^ We like Crimson because we work well together, not because we are sucking up to them.

Also, other guilds such as LastStand and Mercenary have proven to be successful, and shouldn't be called a fail.

Spread the love yall! <3

i rest my case. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    hey did we pay crimson this week's alliance bill already?

No I'm still waiting so hurry up, I wanna buy mijis and charms already b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2009

How do you plan on not killing the TW on this server when you ally the only guild who can be a competitor to you guys in TW?
    Same thing goes to Kingdom...imo i think both of you want to avoid conflict and thus ally eachother.
    Dont get me wrong, but i dont see any other faction that can actually war you in TW and have the slightest chance...
    You can talk about brotherhood all you want, but i think this brotherhood mentality and the angst of warring a guild that can fight back is going to destroy what you're striving for in the first place.

P.S. this is by no means a flame post. Just a subjective view of the state of TW atm.

cheers
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    if you read the above post ^.^ crimson and kingdom were set to be allies befor the server even opend, we never knew that we were going to be the best 2 in the server so why break that great alliance becuz people QQ so much?

edit; yes i do agree vsing crimson in a tw would be epic but <333 crimson and well, as for the otherguilds, only time will tell, weather avangerz mercanry and laststand rise up or fall down to other factions it shell be very interesting n i cant wait >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ah once everything is set we can make some just for fun war =)
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    edit; yes i do agree vsing crimson in a tw would be epic but <333 crimson and well, as for the otherguilds, only time will tell, weather avangerz mercanry and laststand rise up or fall down to other factions it shell be very interesting n i cant wait >:)

That is very naive thinking...
    Even if one of those guilds was brave enough to attack kingdom or crimson you'd 2 v 1 that guild anyways. You're strong enough on your own as a guild, but when another guild the same size and numbers pops in to help...you do the numbers
    Wasn't that what happened to Last Stand yesterday? They had some PvP with 1 of you guys and then got rolled when the brother guild came to help...
    I wish you guys all the best luck, and hope you don't end up on a server where noone is willing to TW/PvP vs. you because of such alliances and numbers.

P.S. i did not even see AvengerZ bid on a territory this week...
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    That is very naive thinking...
    Even if one of those guilds was brave enough to attack kingdom or crimson you'd 2 v 1 that guild anyways. You're strong enough on your own as a guild, but when another guild the same size and numbers pops in to help...you do the numbers
    Wasn't that what happened to Last Stand yesterday? They had some PvP with 1 of you guys and then got rolled when the brother guild came to help...
    I wish you guys all the best luck, and hope you don't end up on a server where noone is willing to TW/PvP vs. you because of such alliances and numbers.

P.S. i did not even see AvengerZ bid on a territory this week...

uhuh tw wuld suck is that did happend and as for laststand i wouldnt know, i wasn't on at the time ^.^ but hey, everyone gets rolled now and again, were not super heroes, .. right?, it's funny how some people laugh when they kill say a kingdom or crimson an brag about it

edit; maybe avangerz are playing it safe and not getting over them selfs about land. o.0 who knows ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Im hearing interesting stuff about these 2 factions. If all of its true its pretty messed up....but some of it seems to be rather reliable, be interesting to see what happens.

I know that many of the members within these factions have followed the power and are not truly loyal. Ive seen members leave due to bordom and the rules (which will only happen more as people hit higher levels, especialy for the true PvPers in the factions) but remove the rules and get lots of KoS is suicide anyway. Double edged sword having an aliance with your only real potential opponent (one of the reasons i have never seen it work).

Ive seen members move across from one faction to the other to follow where they think the power will lie. As more people leave or join the other faction one will grow weaker, the larger will then crush the weaker and be the most dominant faction. Im sure the leadership of these factions know this and have seen it happen and want it to be there faction which comes out on top. Im just interested to see who makes the first move, but i have an idea who it might be...b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    but hey, everyone gets rolled now and again, were not super heroes, .. right?
    i agree with you on that one, but i also think that rolling someone with more ppl who are also higher level is going to take away their motivation and they wont even try to PvP vs you anymore.
  • _omen_ - Lost City
    _omen_ - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    IsoNoob! I wub u!b:chuckle

EndOfDays FTWb:victory lols
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Im hearing interesting stuff about these 2 factions. If all of its true its pretty messed up....but some of it seems to be rather reliable, be interesting to see what happens.

I know that many of the members within these factions have followed the power and are not truly loyal. Ive seen members leave due to bordom and the rules (which will only happen more as people hit higher levels, especialy for the true PvPers in the factions) but remove the rules and get lots of KoS is suicide anyway. Double edged sword having an aliance with your only real potential opponent (one of the reasons i have never seen it work).

Ive seen members move across from one faction to the other to follow where they think the power will lie. As more people leave or join the other faction one will grow weaker, the larger will then crush the weaker and be the most dominant faction. Im sure the leadership of these factions know this and have seen it happen and want it to be there faction which comes out on top. Im just interested to see who makes the first move, but i have an idea who it might be...b:shutup

I have very reliable sources that tells me this is BS.
    Ah the joy of not having to post any proof of anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Maybe he means the troublemaker who got kicked or forced to leave, who say now they left due to boredom, just not to loose their face
  • Axel - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    You guys are still QQ on the forums... *Sigh* I give up, go ahead, continue crying on forums instead of doing something productive and leveling your characters... In war, common strategy is to utilize every advantage you possess. If any of you were in the same position as Crimson and Kingdom, you would do the same thing. And dont BS me saying you wouldn't. If your brother was attacked, you would jump in and lend a hand.
    For some reason, I post more now then I did when I actually played this game...does that make me a troll?
    *Waiting on Tideborn*
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Ah the joy of not having to post any proof of anything.
    http://i40.tinypic.com/68fwhw.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Axel - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Lol, ok, whatever.b:chuckle
    *Waiting on Tideborn*
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Well hell, if Thorin (a random member who's been in Kingdom for a week and holds no position of authority) says it, it MUST be true. I'm sure we recruited someone new today, you can probably goad them into saying something you want and it MUST be true because they'd really know whats goin on.

Wait i know, let me leave kingdom and join one of you little guilds, and i'll whisper to someone how we're going to dominate. It must be true because i'd say it!

But keep crying on the forums, we in the 7x+ range are making a level to two a day off of zhenning while you all keep falling behind even more.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    The fact that people aren't kicked for that sort of thing says quite a bit about Kingdom's leadership.

And who's crying? Since when was pointing something out to others crying?

You can get as far ahead as you want. I'm sure the leadership remembers what happened at Town of Arrivals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~