Crimson and Kingdom

balthazar
balthazar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I ask you this Crimson...

Why protect Kingdom?

Currently I am a member of Kingdom, and I still wonder why.

I've watched you all, and your much more organized.

If anything we are only bringing you down.

So why do you ally with us?

TBH, a rivalry wouldn't be too bad.
What do y'all think?
Post edited by balthazar on

Comments

• Berserk - Harshlands
    Berserk - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Fight to the finish!! I want some action.

Crimson can defeat Kingdom. I hear them talking about how good it is.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The 2 top guilds can ally to kick everyone's ****, sounds smart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The 2 top guilds can ally to kick everyone's ****, sounds smart.

Only works till one betrays the other....and its pretty obvious to most which one is going to betray the other as soon as they get the chance, but im keeping it zipped, il leave it bettween the two of them.

Gona be interesting to watch tho...wonder who will come out on top.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    its pretty obvious to most which one is going to betray the other
    It's already been posted in the Next to Fail thread ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You are not a member of Kingdom.

So it has come this low, people imposing a Kingdom member to try and break an alliance we had before the server was launched.

What if Kingdom was more top 50 dominant?

Would you be writing that Kingdom is protecting Crimson, and Crimson is just weighting Kingdom down?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You are not a member of Kingdom.

So it has come this low, people imposing a Kingdom member to try and break an alliance we had before the server was launched.

What if Kingdom was more top 50 dominant?

Would you be writing that Kingdom is protecting Crimson, and Crimson is just weighting Kingdom down?

coming from mana bow...
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    lol no argument so you bring up the mana bow? haha....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    lol no argument so you bring up the mana bow? haha....

mana bow is more than enough lol, griefs breath must be the dream weapon for image b:cute
  • xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Friend from both Crimson and Kingdom say it won't be long before the alliance breaks…and when it does…this server will get a lot more interesting :)

My life savings is on Crimson. Kingdom knows they can't take on Crimson, reason why you always see them butt kissing 'em.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    meh of course you all want them to break alliance, why would the rest of the guilds want the 2 strongest together?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• xtazee
    xtazee Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    meh of course you all want them to break alliance, why would the rest of the guilds want THE strongest (Crimson) and their lackeys (Kingdom) together?

Edited your post for truth.

Word on the street is that Icon is paying Crimson leader to keep the alliance intact.. Reason why it's still there even with so many members from both guilds opposing it?? :)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    meh of course you all want them to break alliance, why would the rest of the guilds want the 2 strongest together?

me personally, i dont care if they are allied and split the map in half. not here for tw. but im 100% sure they wont each own half the map, things change way too often and both guilds havent even experienced a real kos (not like there is enough ppl to even create one)
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    me personally, i dont care if they are allied and split the map in half. not here for tw. but im 100% sure they wont each own half the map, things change way too often and both guilds havent even experienced a real kos (not like there is enough ppl to even create one)

Hi DDDevotttedb:chuckle

Like how we used to get KOSed by BLT/RQ everywhere?....really hard to level up>< BLT had "set KOS team" just for killing people everyday

PS.Crimson+Kingdom and form a new guild with the best players-Cringson jk l0lb:bye
    [Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    xtazee wrote: »

Word on the street is that Icon is paying Crimson leader to keep the alliance intact.. Reason why it's still there even with so many members from both guilds opposing it?? :)

LOL wow, nice joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Icon - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    xtazee wrote: »

Stupidity just amazes me sometimes
  • Mrfinland - Harshlands
    Mrfinland - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009

haha, well create one then b:chuckle

and for your info:
    Crimson has had real KoS, several of them, but not on this server.
    We don't see a reason to go random PK, or just to provoke a KoS just for fun.
    In time there will be some more PvP (at least i hope so)
    ---> MrFinland <---
    > Cleric <
    ----> Crimson <----
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Icon dont forget this week's alliance bill b:chuckle
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    the only bill icon has to pay for is what went down last night b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    b:quietb:quietb:quiet
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Icon dont forget this week's alliance bill b:chuckle

"I spent it all on shoes.. tons of shoes "
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You know the more you trolls try to break us and Crimson apart, the stronger we grow as allies. Take Dragon Temple tonight, we did not even need to message one another to help each other out. We see a Crimson attacked, we destroy the attackers. Crimson sees us attacked, they destroy the attackers.

All you people simply don't understand Kingdom and Crimson are brothers in war. You don't betray a brother. If either side ever did, you'd see both guilds implode from what would happen next. That is why it won't happen. We each have one another on friends list, we talk to each other daily, we zhen together, we fight together, always something together...almost like brothers and sisters in the same guild.

There is nothing, and i mean nothing, you small minded individuals will ever be able to do to break us down. United we stand, divided we fall...and united Harshlands is Kingdom & Crimson country.

Call us what you will, but touch any of my Crimson brothers and sisters and I will personally run you and your guild off the server like the previous three guilds who tried. PS, They'll do the same for there Kingdom brothers and sisters.

So keep sowing your seeds. This is the harshlands, that **** won't grow here.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You know the more you trolls try to break us and Crimson apart, the stronger we grow as allies. Take Dragon Temple tonight, we did not even need to message one another to help each other out. We see a Crimson attacked, we destroy the attackers. Crimson sees us attacked, they destroy the attackers.

All you people simply don't understand Kingdom and Crimson are brothers in war. You don't betray a brother. If either side ever did, you'd see both guilds implode from what would happen next. That is why it won't happen. We each have one another on friends list, we talk to each other daily, we zhen together, we fight together, always something together...almost like brothers and sisters in the same guild.

There is nothing, and i mean nothing, you small minded individuals will ever be able to do to break us down. United we stand, divided we fall...and united Harshlands is Kingdom & Crimson country.

Call us what you will, but touch any of my Crimson brothers and sisters and I will personally run you and your guild off the server like the previous three guilds who tried. PS, They'll do the same for there Kingdom brothers and sisters.

LMFAO PWNED b:laugh

+2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009

Alex my brother b:shy

I dont mind if we do that pay thing tho, you know, gotta keep the fans happy b:sin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • bloodthirst
    bloodthirst Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I was checking the TW rules on the PW page. I think it's possible for both guilds
    to divide enough land so both of them to have max incomes from land. It's a long time from now that whole map will be taken so i don't think any betrayal over land is coming any time soon.
    Also I'm assuming both guild won't simply take the max income as good enough and try own whole map. (Which is stupid considering you won't get a single coin extra for owning extra lands after having a 300 million return) That would take like what? ~2+ months? lol
    I'd say you guys worry too much about their alliance. Their max number combined would be 400 if full. How hard is for everyone else on the server to make a 600~ alliance and just drive both of them off? Not like they are already lvl 100 and own the whole map already.
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Alex my brother b:shy

I dont mind if we do that pay thing tho, you know, gotta keep the fans happy b:sin

We'll come to some private arangement. Champagne, strawberries, weekend in vegas. Works for me! b:chuckle
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009

There is nothing, and i mean nothing, you small minded individuals will ever be able to do to break us down. 1. United we stand, divided we fall...and united Harshlands is Kingdom & Crimson country.

It's a game, not a marriage. Calm your hormones down and stop beating off to the Crimson tag, thx.

1. LOL AT THAT. Crimson could have 0 allies on the server and be perfectly fine. They have levels on everyone, and that's not going to change. I suggest you Kingdom people start whoring some mijis or something and get the sad 4x/5x's out of your guild lol. Face it dude, if Crimson was to KOS you, Kingdom would disband. They are something without you, you're nothing without them, plain and simple.
  • Antihero - Harshlands
    Antihero - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2009

o rly?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=2043891#poststop

looks like there will be some family drama coming up then eh alex?
  • Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Just skip that stupid comments about Kingdom is weak or such shiat. We are equal partners and we need each other and u wont bring us down.

@Antihero: Be sure u cant take those words for real! *brb go and talk to the one who wrote it*
  • Berserk - Harshlands
    Berserk - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    United we stand, divided we fall...and united Harshlands is Kingdom & Crimson country.

I thought you guys weren't gonna take over the server... hmm.. i guess its another fail.
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Underdog Guilds FTW!