Next to fail

Comments

• boohooboo
    boohooboo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    pendulum lost to laststand in a boring game of cat and mouse, megalulz to both side for wasting time on such noobness.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Prof I don't really understand what you mean about being pked in a fb..... cause in a FB you are in a squad, and in a squad you can't attack pt members. I also find it very unrealistic that members of your fb39 squad would kill someone in there squad and risk not geting the exp for the boss.

Not saying your lying, but its just very unbelievable and I really don't get why anyone would do that. All the fbs ive been with the guild and ive never had that happen to me.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    kingdom doesnt look like next to fail.

doesnt look like to me eitherb:chuckle not even close i guess

EM fail due to randomly pk.

PS. cant tell crimson and kingdom whos stronger even tho crimson has more higher lvl on ranking listb:laugh, <3 both guild tho~
    [Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
  • Prof - Harshlands
    Prof - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    So what you're trying to say is that since I'm a mage/wizard/wiz/wizzy in Kingdom/Faction/Guild that I should watch my back?

I didn't say that, I'm implying that it could happen again.
    Prof I don't really understand what you mean about being pked in a fb..... cause in a FB you are in a squad, and in a squad you can't attack pt members. I also find it very unrealistic that members of your fb39 squad would kill someone in there squad and risk not geting the exp for the boss.

Not saying your lying, but its just very unbelievable and I really don't get why anyone would do that. All the fbs ive been with the guild and ive never had that happen to me.

You can attack your own squad, and it happened every run. It got to the point where I would no longer run fbs with the guild. Even our kos guild didn't attack me.

I've had enough. People refuse to believe it - news flash, not everybody is perfect. Just because you don't know the pricks of the guild doesn't mean they aren't there. "Always expect to die" - yeah, cool.
  • balthazar
    balthazar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Citadel died when all our 40+ merged into Kingdom, but after talking to those thats stayed it has an active player base.

Not strong, yet, but it should catch up to us in Kingdom, as well as Crimson.

As for Crimson and Kingdom?

Crimson is more organized than us at Kingdom, but we're working on it to get better.

:)
  • Zdolnoc - Harshlands
    Zdolnoc - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    balthazar wrote: »
    Citadel died when all our 40+ merged into Kingdom, but after talking to those thats stayed it has an active player base.

Not strong, yet, but it should catch up to us in Kingdom, as well as Crimson.

As for Crimson and Kingdom?

Crimson is more organized than us at Kingdom, but we're working on it to get better.

:)
    I've found Kingdom to be far more organized than any other faction I've ever been in. Admittedly we're a patchwork of several different guilds but it's well structured and has guidelines in place for PVP, PK, HH, FB, and TW. And I've found nothing but friendly peopel. Of course, there's always room for a do.uche bag or 2 but when it comes down to your guildies or someone else, guildies take the cake.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Indeed.. we suck.
    I wake up everyday with hope that Kingdom is disband.. we fail so much..

STOP QQING AND GO LVL U *******!!! PLUS ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO ATTACK A SQUAD MEMBER SO GTFO THE INTERNET AND GET LAIDb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prof - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Indeed.. we suck.
    I wake up everyday with hope that Kingdom is disband.. we fail so much..

STOP QQING AND GO LVL U *******!!! PLUS ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO ATTACK A SQUAD MEMBER SO GTFO THE INTERNET AND GET LAIDb:laugh

It's possible to attack your own squad. And, please, don't ever say "get laid". That only makes you look more like an insecure fool.
  • Razia - Lost City
    Razia - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    boohooboo wrote: »
    Pendulum is officially the next to fail (right after laststand and kingdom) having to get their entire army of directors marshals executors on 1 archer and losing their green wep cleric in the process, lol

lol?

We have one EP with a green weapon. She neither dropped it nor did we lose her. Try to not fail@troll.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I saw 5(or 6? dunno) pendulun members getting kicked out of the etherblade foxwings b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lmfao.

We've never been kicked out of Foxwings. Nice joke.

You guys seriously need to stop bleeding BS out your asses, lol.

Claim something you're capable of or just /Uninstall.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Kicked out of Etherblade foxes? We grinded there for three hours today and only had to swat a couple flies. We left when we got sick of grinding and went to quest. I didn't even see any guilds there.

LastStand pulled about 20 people out of leveling to deal with six of us earlier today. No one in their right mind would stick around for that. We did manage to get a laugh afterwards, though: http://i42.tinypic.com/bi42sn.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Dunno bout LS and couldnt care less, they r next to fail.
    Void was red, got killed twice and drop some stuff then all the squad left

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009

That was funny b:chuckle
    Grats you color thiefs b:cry

What happen in hidden orchid ?
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    LS greatly outnumber their opponents to get a victory.
    Sry to tell ya LS guys, not gonna work in tw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Inflammable - Lost City
    Inflammable - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Where was this?

I drop blue trash all the time (Last I checked blue drops are worth what? 5k at most to an NPC?)
    I don't die unless I'm outnumbered (LastStand still fails 4v1 due to these OP god pots)
    I don't die unless you get a lucky crit (Or you can somehow manage to oneshot my hp non-crit)

Fun fact - LastStand contains a number of children who severely lack maturity namely the following:
    Hextic
    Frederica
    FowlKiller
    DragonSlayer

I'm sure this list is much larger, but these are the few who run their mouth without any balls to back it up during a real pvp, and lack basic knowledge of how this game works;
    Yes, I'm clearly bad because I'm a 5x Archer who doesn't want to stand still and die to a 6x Werebeast.
    Because we all know its possible for me to take out that much HP alone, THROUGH heavy armor. Why would I want to waste my resources (Heiros, Pots) on that?

If that makes me a wuss, atleast I'm not ****.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    I dunno what you drop lol, all the names of the items were on top of each other.
    You forgot godsfear in that list
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'd like to point out something: These LastStand kids pull one lucky crit out of their **** and run around flaunting that one victory forever.

PLEASE NOTE: Pendulum doesn't do this. They roll your asses into safezone every day. Several times a day. Oh, they don't brag about it though, it's called sportsmanship. Grow the **** up you dumb asses.

To DragonSlayer: Blade Tempest is a 50% Physical damage skill. Use it on heavy armors more. The 420 damage is godly on heavies with 3k+ HP.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    What happen in hidden orchid ?

b:puzzledb:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    @ crackdealer when u talk trash atleast have the balls to use your real char.

b:shutupb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • boohooboo
    edited March 2009
    lol?

We have one EP with a green weapon. She neither dropped it nor did we lose her. Try to not fail@troll.

Keep up the denial that you lost a lvl 60 when you got your entire army on not TWO but ONE archer.

FAIL.
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    Kiwi - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Keep up the denial that you lost a lvl 60 when you got your entire army on not TWO but ONE archer.

FAIL.

only level 60 ep is me and i wasnt there.. keep failing pl0x
  • boohooboo
    edited March 2009
    only level 60 ep is me and i wasnt there.. keep failing pl0x

Haha... No 'pl0x' needed. You pendulum people got steamrolled by the next to fail (LS). Enough said.

b:bye
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Haha... No 'pl0x' needed. You pendulum people got steamrolled by the next to fail (LS). Enough said.

b:bye

When was this? When you where all QQing in SZ at anglars when you had double our numbers a week ago and you still couldnt drop anyone? Or perhaps when it took 30 of you to kill 9 of us at Kings feast, your WB died more than our glass cannons. Or when your squad went running from SP when a couple of us turned up? Or perhaps when your EP was healing me when GodsFear + 5 others where trying to kill me outside SP? Some amazing skills there....you guys are gona go far! Gona make your Last Stand inside SZ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • boohooboo
    edited March 2009
    When was this? When you where all QQing in SZ at anglars when you had double our numbers a week ago and you still couldnt drop anyone? Or perhaps when it took 30 of you to kill 9 of us at Kings feast, your WB died more than our glass cannons. Or when your squad went running from SP when a couple of us turned up? Or perhaps when your EP was healing me when GodsFear + 5 others where trying to kill me outside SP? Some amazing skills there....you guys are gona go far! Gona make your Last Stand inside SZ?

You need to get an update of the harshland drama. Yes the entire pendulum (director, mashals, executors) got steamrolled by King's Feast last night.
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Gona make your Last Stand inside SZ?

LOL that's hilarious b:chuckle
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    You need to get an update of the harshland drama. Yes the entire pendulum (director, mashals, executors) got steamrolled by King's Feast last night.

Not that I really like pendulun much but how is fighting an enemy when you triple their numbers and still losing some of your people in the process steamrolling ? That looks more like a pathetic guild that requires outnumbering to have a decent chance b:cute I wonder how are you going to win in tw where the # are limited and you cant outnumber.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Prof - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    All this drama. Come now, where's all the nix whores to come kill you all in 1-5 seconds?
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    The bleed nubs are hiding from gennies in advance b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

This discussion has been closed.