edited March 2009
    Options
    Kingdom rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    xD Thats all I have to say!!!
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wait...we had someone called Prof in Kingdom? News to me...

That video of me and XLegendX smashing Eminence was pretty much the last straw for them. Brandi...i mean brendle, if i'd known our week long camping of your members would make your guild fall apart...i would have slowed down some.

Who the heck do we kil now? b:sad No one QQ's like Eminence...i'll miss you guys...and the drops. Where am i supposed to get my daily supply of mirages from now? Well i mailed you a sadness card brendle, hope it cheers you up some.
  • thr33
    thr33 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

That video of me and XLegendX smashing Eminence was pretty much the last straw for them. Brandi...i mean brendle, if i'd known our week long camping of your members would make your guild fall apart...i would have slowed down some.

Who the heck do we kil now? b:sad No one QQ's like Eminence...i'll miss you guys...and the drops. Where am i supposed to get my daily supply of mirages from now? Well i mailed you a sadness card brendle, hope it cheers you up some.

Smashing Eminence in that vid? I couldn't watch it on full screen but from what I saw..

1. You two have TT/HH weapons and vastly outnumber your opponents.
    2. You took on what 4-6 lowbies? all robes (lol) and 1 heavy
    3. WB was the only one with a HP hiero? And everyone knows a WB hits like **** until 80+
    4. Make a proper PvP vid where you take on equal lvl opponents maybe?

Eminence and its death was mainly because of the **** leader Brendle. So who's next to fall? ^^
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    No. It's because a lot of them are friends from past servers. I'm unknown to most, and I'm a mage, why not choose me to learn how to attack people? Besides, other than Blade and Image himself, nobody in the guild even helps eachother.

pk each other? ur on sum good drugs can i has sum plz?, we always are helping each other, weather that be with bosses quests or HH runs,

you obviously wern't in kingdom for very long, i haven't even heard of u b4

b:byeb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prof - Harshlands
    Prof - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    pk each other? ur on sum good drugs can i has sum plz?, we always are helping each other, weather that be with bosses quests or HH runs,

you obviously wern't in kingdom for very long, i haven't even heard of u b4

b:byeb:cute

If you 2 idiots have never seen me in the few weeks this guild even existed, you're blind. Isolated, you were on when I joined with Remains' guild.

Denying what happened wont make it go away. It only motivates people to leave.
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    QQ more i dont remmeber you b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prof - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    2 idiots out of 200. Ok, next.
  • malevolentz
    malevolentz Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    QQ more i dont remmeber you b:cute

I was in Kingdom and I don't know who you are either, but I know who prof was.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thr33 wrote: »
    Smashing Eminence in that vid? I couldn't watch it on full screen but from what I saw..

1. You two have TT/HH weapons and vastly outnumber your opponents.
    2. You took on what 4-6 lowbies? all robes (lol) and 1 heavy
    3. WB was the only one with a HP hiero? And everyone knows a WB hits like **** until 80+
    4. Make a proper PvP vid where you take on equal lvl opponents maybe?

Eminence and its death was mainly because of the **** leader Brendle. So who's next to fall? ^^

1. He was about level 62-64 at this time. I suppose 2 of them vs. 7 Eminence is vastly outnumbering your opponents.
    2. They were by Dragons End which means they were all level 49 at the absolute minimum. There were multiple archers in that video.
    3. I agree with you on this point.
    4. This wasn't meant to be the most amazing pvp video ever made, he put it there to prove how amazing Eminence is.

And Prof, I don't know what you did or who you got pk'd by, but I've never heard of any of this. And I highly doubt any of the officers would say if you get pk'd by members of your own guild you'll be kicked.
  • Prof - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Of course you've never heard of it. I only brought it up every single day.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

I recommend those venos that brag about taking a hh wep from crimson (which was replaced in under 5 mins), their QQing from sz is **** hilarious mayb even more than eminence, specially when they come forum talk about how much they pwn b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I recommend those venos that brag about taking a hh wep from crimson (which was replaced in under 5 mins), their QQing from sz is **** hilarious mayb even more than eminence, specially when they come forum talk about how much they pwn b:cute

sz heroes FTL. Never ceases to amaze me. You roll someone, they come back, get rolled again, then they sit in safe zone and tell you how much you, your guild, your friends, your mother, your father, your great great grandparents all suck. I dream of a one day only no safe zone event. b:dirty

Oh and Prof, still can't remember you, but i'll give you somethin to cry about from now on when i see you in-game. Least then you won't have to make things up.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Hey Kiwi I think its cute that Lessie still thinks your a veno...I mean they see us get rolled and forced into safezone 24/7 apparently... but still dont know what class you are
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    thr33 wrote: »
    LOL.. that's the most **** guild ever then. WTF is the point of being a guild if you get PKd by your fellow members?

Doesn't surprise me that Kingdom is having so many issues, even with Crimson. In my opinion, if it wasn't for their alliance with Crimson.. Kingdom would be dust by now.

The reason why Kingdom has grew just as my old faction did, was because I know my own pros and cons, and I keep people around me who help counter them.

My alliance with Crimson had no effect on my factions growth. In fact iam helping them, they have taken in alot of members who joined my faction from this server. I have and respect my loyal friends from LC and those here.

Some in Crimson think I brought Emenince on them, but in all reality I was the one constantly patching peace with Emenince I had enough of it. On first day of server Fsweet offered me an alliance, I told him I couldnt do to the alliance agreement I made with Crimson before server was launched, I told him we will remain non agressive. So on 2nd day of server Crimson got attacked and I had to choose sides, so I stuck to my word. We have never hid behind Crimson, we have never even called them to help on a pk fight. In fact as any leader in the server knows, my diplomacy right now is carebear and all the koses I have had are from Crimsons list and Emenince became if anything mutual.

and Prof I have never threatened to kick you so dont post anymore lies, at the time you told me I asked you not to attack back to avoid esclating whatever was happening. I dont know I wasnt there, I dont know who was in fault, so I didnt kick either side of the arguement.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hey Kiwi I think its cute that Lessie still thinks your a veno...I mean they see us get rolled and forced into safezone 24/7 apparently... but still dont know what class you are
    rofl I meant clickftw, you, angeRR and some other venos I forgot names.
    Kiwi is in that group, but she's a cleric zomg

Quit thinking you're the only fail veno iffy :P
    Try again, harder pls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    rofl I meant clickftw, you, angeRR and some other venos I forgot names.
    Kiwi is in that group, but she's a cleric zomg

Quit thinking you're the only fail veno iffy :P
    Try again, harder pls.

Hmm sry I didn't know that clickftw and angeRR both got HH weapons from drops.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Brag about guild taking a wep doesnt mean they got the wep themselves.
    FFS I said try harder, you're getting suckier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Prof - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Oh and Prof, still can't remember you, but i'll give you somethin to cry about from now on when i see you in-game. Least then you won't have to make things up.
    Good luck finding me. I haven't made anything up.
    and Prof I have never threatened to kick you so dont post anymore lies, I asked you not to attack back at the time to avoid esclating whatever was happening. I dont know I wasnt there, I dont know who was in fault, so I didnt kick either side of the arguement.
    Did I ever once say you specifically threatened to kick me? No. I didn't. Shut up and listen this time.

Every day, during fb runs and boss helping(seeing as only a handful of us did anything to help the guild anyways. A 4x mage soloing physical bosses 10 levels higher? b:surrender), I was attacked by guild members. It became a game to them. The amount of people doing it? I cannot say. I've displayed a few times for you all to see:
    From what I heard, randomly attacking members of your own guild is totally cool and nobody in the guild cares. I was tanking suz for 3 members of our guild, then got randomly ganked by them? What the hell? I help you kill a boss, so you kill me? Their excuse: "You should always expect to die". If I didn't like it, officers threatened to kick me for causing problems. So I left.
    Learn to stay alert? Another time I was openly attacked during the 2nd boss in a fb39. Same excuse, same threat.

This happened daily. Tanking elemental bosses because a mages magic defense dominates others duo to our elemental shields? I'm willing to do it, sure. Though, on the other hand, being attacked by the people I'm helping before the boss is even finished(ie: i'm still attacking the boss, cleric ceases heal, group ganks me).. nonsense. This got to the point where people thought it was allowed in the guild.

I argued about it daily, nobody listened up long enough to realized that *hey* there might be something wrong. I even pm'd you every time it happened. You're a wonderful listener. Shows leadership. Officers say I'm problematic - why? Because I'm being openly pked by my guild? The hell?

Getting attacked and killed during my own fb(my tabs, wines, etc), dying multiple times because the tank doesn't know how to tank(steal aggro in 2 hits? sometimes 1 lol), then being robbed of what's mine? Not only did I have to work to find myself a position in another fb to get the kill count for it, but I lost more exp that run than I gained. Then I lost a mold.

What happens in the end of that event? Sean threatening me to being "removed forcefully" because I'M problematic? I defend myself, by fighting back on this person(the rest of the squad didn't hit me this time, thankfully), but being out-leveled vs. a barbarian? I couldn't even jump. Death was doomed for me. What happened? The rest of the squad defended him. Sean, who wasn't even there, defended him, and threatened to remove me from the guild?

great, love it. wonderful guild. I wonder who's next to deal with your bull****.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Did I ever once say you specifically threatened to kick me? No. I didn't. Shut up and listen this time.

Yeah, kingdom ruled all - until they permitted random pk on guildies, then threaten kicks on the members they random pked. Good job icon.

mmm..... inferences are nice but still there.
  • Infer - Harshlands
    Infer - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Prof about the barb tanking thing. As a past mage that is YOUR FAULT FOR STEALING AGRO. Barbs at low level can't accumulate enough threat to keep the agro for themself. It is YOUR JOB as a mage to not attack the boss until it is at 60%. You dying was totally your fault.

And about being pked by guildies. Cmon man, I'm not sure of your circumstances but I'm pked by guildies all the time (every guild, in lost city as well) IN GOOD FUN, I'm just thinking your taking the pking the wrong way. Its pretty well known after fbs everyone kills each other during the last minute before you teleport.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Prof u are a kid like many others..
    You guys make **** then get kicked or leave by yourselfs then "Let go to the forum QQ a little bit cause i left/got kicked from one the best faction in this serverb:cry"

But don't worry. There are many like you. I know 4 guys that left joined "#!"#!" factions and now are always asking to re-join.

About the pk, if that actually happened (and its not a lie to bad mouth Kingdom, although iam 100% sure it is) i like to do that sometimes (ofc i only stunt people and hit then with a lvl 1 stick) but people never did that to me here or LC either but if they did who cares? A faction should be a group of people that cooperate between thenselfes and yee lots fun its neded to keep then running, if u get a kick of killing me go ahead... (just pay me dool after that ok?b:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    Kiwi - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

what i think is more cute is that they dropped the kos on you and will end the kos on me if i return the weapon, lol so much for it being so 'replaceable' xD
    i guess ill keep talking trash from safezone even tho i havent pked in atleast a couple days~~
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Never said all your sz QQing happened in the last couple days b:pleased
    Dont let us down tho, come back and be a sz hero soon ! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Prof - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Prof about the barb tanking thing. As a past mage that is YOUR FAULT FOR STEALING AGRO. Barbs at low level can't accumulate enough threat to keep the agro for themself. It is YOUR JOB as a mage to not attack the boss until it is at 60%. You dying was totally your fault.
    The barbarian had 8 levels on me, and after 1 hit(fyi, I always wait, knowing my skills hit significantly harder than his attacks do) I stole aggression. Is 2,000 damage a lot? I didn't think it was very high.
    And about being pked by guildies. Cmon man, I'm not sure of your circumstances but I'm pked by guildies all the time (every guild, in lost city as well) IN GOOD FUN, I'm just thinking your taking the pking the wrong way. Its pretty well known after fbs everyone kills each other during the last minute before you teleport.
    It's not for fun. Tell me, would you openly attack someone DURING a fight? DURING a boss? WHILE they're tanking a boss for you? That's good clean fun? Every day? Yeah, right.
    Prof u are a kid like many others..
    You guys make **** then get kicked or leave by yourselfs then "Let go to the forum QQ a little bit cause i left/got kicked from one the best faction in this serverb:cry"
    I spent almost a week trying to get help in-game about this, seeing as it happened everyday, though nobody ever responded to it. I got tired of it. I left.
    But don't worry. There are many like you. I know 4 guys that left joined "#!"#!" factions and now are always asking to re-join.
    I didn't leave for any faction, I don't want to rejoin.
    About the pk, if that actually happened (and its not a lie to bad mouth Kingdom, although iam 100% sure it is)
    Why would I waste my time posting if it weren't real? I left the server entirely. Continuing after that event for free levels was pointless.
    i like to do that sometimes (ofc i only stunt people and hit then with a lvl 1 stick)
    That's not the situation. Ok. I'm standing in a fb39, killing the 2nd boss, everything going smooth - all the sudden 3 people jump on my head and I'm dead. That's good clean fun, right? That happens all the time in every guild, right?
    but people never did that to me here or LC either but if they did who cares? A faction should be a group of people that cooperate between thenselfes and yee lots fun its neded to keep then running, if u get a kick of killing me go ahead... (just pay me dool after that ok?b:chuckle)
    Get a kick out of it? A ****ing kick? Are you so thick that you can't even comprehend what I'm saying? Let me explain this so you can understand:

MG/Mage/Wiz/Wizard = prof.

Prof is fighting the SECONDS(2) boss(big bones around name). Simple, easy. Gush -> Stonerain, Gush, Sandstorm, Gush, Stonerain, Gush, Sandstorm, Spark, Gush, Sandstorm, Stonerain, etc. etc. etc. Cool, right? Wrong. All of the sudden there's a Barbarian(WB, Werebeast, Barb, Tank, etc), an Archer(EA, Elf Archer), and a light-armored Cleric(EP, Elf Priest, Healer) all attacking me.

COOL.

good clean fun, right?
  • Turnaround - Lost City
    Turnaround - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    OMFG. THOSE D-BAGS. lets go perma kos them and thier guilds right now. what a d*ck move.

Btw taht was only semi sarcasm. lol. I do think they are **** if what u said is true. >.>
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I was in Kingdom and I don't know who you are either, but I know who prof was.

funny since ive been in kingdom from day 1. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    @ prof, b:chuckleb:chuckle QQ more , really does sound like a load of... bull..sh#@ b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • boohooboo
    boohooboo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Pendulum is officially the next to fail (right after laststand and kingdom) having to get their entire army of directors marshals executors on 1 archer and losing their green wep cleric in the process, lol
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    kingdom doesnt look like next to fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Zdolnoc - Harshlands
    Zdolnoc - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    @ Prof

So what you're trying to say is that since I'm a mage/wizard/wiz/wizzy in Kingdom/Faction/Guild that I should watch my back?

Have I been PK'd by fellow guildies... yes. Was I pissed... a little. But when it happened it was just all in fun. The only thing that ticked me off was I wasn't compensated for the kill with a new GA. Other than that it was all in fun. I was more pissed about loosing 3 GAs to Eminence when Devil, B_I_G, and KrasNasty decided to PK me all at once while waiting in line for Oracle I. Technically the loss of the 3rd one was my fault for going back. XD

Oh and by the way I remember you from AwaKeN. I don't ever recall seeing you in Kingdom. But who knows, I hardly ever pay attention to faction chat unless it seems important.
This discussion has been closed.