Ksing on Striped king spider (oracle quest)

13»

Comments

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't understand why the people who can get their oracles done should have to wait for the lower levels to do them.. i know i've said this before.. but you are asking the higher levels to do the exact same thing you are whining about having to do.. wait for the kills .. the oracle quests aren't a necessity.. they are a tool to make leveling faster.. at lower levels.. leveling is much easier .. you can go out and grind as much % as these oracles get you in the time you spend whining because some higher level is taking the kills ..

so a question to the lower levels.. why do you feel you have to do them now .. go out and grind/quest

I did my oracles.. doubt i'll get anymore because its just too much a hassle.. I let 3 or so people take turns at the pirate because that doesn't take all that long.. but when you have upward of 20 people at the oracle I spawn .. the wait in line is just ridiculous
  • Tomato - Dreamweaver
    Tomato - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    eh...I'm saving my oracles for those levels where I have to do a bit of grinding. Not going to bother with lines and ks'ers. b:victory
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't understand why the people who can get their oracles done should have to wait for the lower levels to do them.. i know i've said this before.. but you are asking the higher levels to do the exact same thing you are whining about having to do.. wait for the kills .. the oracle quests aren't a necessity.. they are a tool to make leveling faster.. at lower levels.. leveling is much easier .. you can go out and grind as much % as these oracles get you in the time you spend whining because some higher level is taking the kills ..

so a question to the lower levels.. why do you feel you have to do them now .. go out and grind/quest

I did my oracles.. doubt i'll get anymore because its just too much a hassle.. I let 3 or so people take turns at the pirate because that doesn't take all that long.. but when you have upward of 20 people at the oracle I spawn .. the wait in line is just ridiculous

Ok, so you see this is the type of player that I was dealing last weekend. If you read my ealier posts on this tread. The Kser did not want the low levels to do the quest, simply because we could be doing something else to level up rather than doing the quest.

I hope now you can understand better why I opened this tread. The main difference with this poster is that at least, he had the oracles. My kser did not.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i do understand the original meaning of this thread.. i was more directing my post to neo.. maybe i should have quoted him
  • Papa_bear - Dreamweaver
    Papa_bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    All I see here is high lvl char posting...

I would like to hear about the lower levels who didn't have a chance to accomplish their Oracle just because some higher lvls couldn't let other lowers lvls get their chance...

I have some oracles... I will not waste my time with some stupid gamers who don't know how to play... They may have nice gears, big skills, high lvls and stuff like that... That doesn't make them SPECIAL...

You should be ashamed about your attitude...

also, all those BAD gamers don't have the balls to go in PvP servers, because gamers like that would be hunted down on all the map by others...
    I know I was on a PvP server (PW MY). So chill out guys... You are not SPECIAL!!

All my experience on gaming make me think Bad Gamer = bad Person.
    And I know a few playing on the PvE server which we are talking about...
    Weird, they are in Enrage... I saw them doing their moves... no way that is called good gaming and fair play... that is just called being an jerk...

Bringing world boss on the oracle mobs spot... lame...
    Not respecting a line that other good and fair players created so everybody has a chance to do an oracle at a time... Are you a line cutter at the post office too? I would like to see you do that when I am there... come on... do it... and make sure to QQ (like they created the word because it siuts them so well) when everybody kick their **** out of the post office...

You are lame... so let's hear some lower lvls talk about how annoying it is...
    And I hope that the GMs will teleport you in the fb99 alone at the boss just to see how you feel...

SO now let's play a game, a good one and not polluted by some low life persons who don't know what means "PERFECT WORLD".

I will not go white name just to make you enjoy a good PK... not worth it.

To all the good gamers of PWI, let's unite and not let some BAD gamers ruin our pleasure after a long day at work.

About "enrage", your guild is having a bad behavior. Why don't you guys try a PvP server where you can express yourself? PvE sever means that we don't want to deal with a bunch of whiners after they get kicked because they didn't respect the fair play rules... Fair Play, you don't what it means? well get cultivated and maybe all of you will have fun time and ppl will enjoy more PvP fights with you guys, the ones that love PK...

Well... I have enough for now... going to bed, I have a life

To All readers and PWI gamers... Have fun...

- Keep Your Day Job -

lol why are you crying? It's up to the high levels to do what they want and at least on dreamweaver they're being orderly about the oracles and not ksing and actually standing in line.

If someone is white and is acting like an ****, then someone comes and makes an example out of them, simple.
    Executor of Dominion

Papa "Papi" Bear 6x barb of lovin's O_O
    ImaDUDEirl - veno
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Solution: no more powerlevel events b:cute

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • Ripokeke - Sanctuary
    Ripokeke - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You guys make me laugh. You do realize NOONE actually got banned. 2 members from Enrage got suspended from the game for 1 HOUR ONLY...and 1 member for 3 days ONLY!

Sorry but all those people who are celebrating, start QQ'ing again, because as I post this the members from Enrage who got "banned" are already back in the game lol...

u should realize, suspension means the GM viewed what they were doing, as griefing. and suspension was done as a warning. punishment will only get harsher for repeat offenders...
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You guys make me laugh. You do realize NOONE actually got banned. 2 members from Enrage got suspended from the game for 1 HOUR ONLY...and 1 member for 3 days ONLY!

Sorry but all those people who are celebrating, start QQ'ing again, because as I post this the members from Enrage who got "banned" are already back in the game lol...

3 Day ban - First Strike..Then They recieve another 3 day or 2 week ban deppending on the violation of ToS for That one member that was crying and swearing in WC and threatening GM's he'll be gone for 3 days then his next strike will be 2 weeks gaurenteed, In the end those members got what they deserved and will continue getting what they deserve. Personally I and others will be ticketing every violation and offensive/harrassment like act that they do just to put them in there place. I don't care if they by pass censor and are kidding around with friends, ANY Violation Im going to ticket to GMs and have these members warned/banned.

I suggest everyone else does the same thing, ANY thing they do wrong in anyway TICKET it.

Show them that we can fight back as a community, and if we cant PK them or out KS them..We'll get them back for there immature and pathetic acts to become 'Drama Kings' 'E-Thugs' O and unfourtnetly they'll never be the best.

GG noobs
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol yeah and Enrage got a few of their members BANNED for what they were doing.. so who got pwnd? yeah that's what I thought.

~S

Theres a bit more to it than that ;) Someone up high made a mistake :P

As for everyone else,why don't you stop blaming the players,and start ticketing the GM's for their ill thought out event where they breeded all this nonsense by releasing so many oracles of a few types?They are too blame here with trying to get people spending more on CS.

Heck it wouldn't have been hard to just not give oracles at all but give double the scarlet fruits,problem solved.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • DraukaGrissa - Sanctuary
    DraukaGrissa - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I saw some of that fiasco at the Spider King & I was just there to help another guild member for a regular quest. It sickened Me to see the greedy and arrogant nature of the human race. My guild member wanted Me to KS just so he could get the quest. As leader of My guild, I said no, because that's not the reputation I want. (yeah, maybe I have ks'd a few times, but never on purpose & I will apologize)

Obviously other people don't give a rat's *** as there were other guild LEADERS there, hogging the kills. I won't say who it was...you know who you are. You are a bad example of leadership...it's no wonder ppl call your guild down in W/C.

BTW, kudos to those who attempted some orderly type of fair play. We need more ppl like that.
    [SIGPIC]pwForumSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]

ʘ Lv 57 Veno w/Herc (alt)

"The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has limits" ~ Albert Einstein

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nice ks moment for me and a few others day XD Vent from Sanctuary ksing the spider cuz "OMG I JUST NEED 6 MORE THEN I GO" <--- he really said it like that XD and everyone in our line was all 'cry me a river we got like 12!' two had about 50+ o.o

So yeah XD They should make it bannable if they use lame excuses like that to ks lol he did it right infront of a gm and they were too busy being afk to notice >.> damn you dub...YOU MISSED IT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Theres a bit more to it than that ;) Someone up high made a mistake :P

As for everyone else,why don't you stop blaming the players,and start ticketing the GM's for their ill thought out event where they breeded all this nonsense by releasing so many oracles of a few types?They are too blame here with trying to get people spending more on CS.

Heck it wouldn't have been hard to just not give oracles at all but give double the scarlet fruits,problem solved.

Then you have even more tears on the forums.

IMHO, when you put 50 people in the same area all trying to do the same thing bad things are gonna happen including **** hitting the fan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shazamm - Heavens Tear
    Shazamm - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Bottom Line - This is your typical PWI event.... It's a SNAFU ! (Situation Normal All Frucked Up)

What the above means is that this is nothing new. I've been playing this game for about 6 months, and, frankly, I am not surprised that this event is a cluster. Sure it has some good aspects to it (every event has some good points), but clearly it was not thought-out enough.

Here's an idea, guys and gals...STOP PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENTS! If you find them frustrating or costly or just boring, then stop feeding the beast. Personally, I don't participate in PWI events anymore. By not engaging in them, I find the game more enjoyable because I don't have the headaches that some are stricken with when trying to enjoy this "game". When PWI puts together a few well designed and executed events, maybe I'll give another one a try. But for now, FORGET ABOUT IT!

Ok, I'm rubbing my crystal ball now.... and I predict that the next event will be a SNAFU too! (I AM a wizard after all! :P)
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hey, I understand if some people are frustrated that they can't do anything about people camping the spawns, but I think it's going too far to cry and slander on world chat then turn around and make fun of and accuse other world of crying when everyone with half decent memory remembers who REALLY was the complaining baby.

Some idiot veno I forgot the name of was btching about it for days on end, and when completely random people started getting suspended, she went and made a ton more world chats, each of which had either cry, baby or b:cry face on it (or all three!).

Seriously, what an idiot. Like...find a dictionary and acquire a bigger vocabulary or something. It's a better use of her time than sitting at the oracle spawns making pathetic faces at GMs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?