Which guild is most hated

Comments

• Mheps - Lost City
    Mheps - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    just say..........Enrage is RoC's relative b:pleased

yeah that failed guild. b:surrender Where are they? Hm... I can see Enrage going to be just like RoC gonna fail and leaving the server and gonna make another guild again, then act tough and so on. b:sad
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yeah that failed guild. b:surrender Where are they? Hm... I can see Enrage going to be just like RoC gonna fail and leaving the server and gonna make another guild again, then act tough and so on. b:sad

The stupidity and ignorance of your post is astounding. You can make assumptions about reasons sure but you didn't even get the FACTS right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Mheps - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    The stupidity and ignorance of your post is astounding. You can make assumptions about reasons sure but you didn't even get the FACTS right.

well where are they? b:surrender
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    well where are they? b:surrender

Where are what? The munchkins?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Mheps - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Where are what? The munchkins?

the munchkins? :o you cant even tell me wheres RoC :( lemme guess.. dumpster? I remember they said they will run over pw international... lol?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    the munchkins? :o you cant even tell me wheres RoC :( lemme guess.. dumpster? I remember they said they will run over pw international... lol?

RoC's playing Dawn of War II. Why is that relevant to you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Mheps - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    RoC's playing Dawn of War II. Why is that relevant to you?

Oh because they failed in PW b:bye thanks.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Oh because they failed in PW b:bye thanks.

Cuz PWI fails.

The point is your info is wrong. RoC didn't re-form to make Enrage. I already explained that but I guess you don't have any idea what's going on other than the gradual disintegration of your gray matter into dust anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Mheps - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Cuz PWI fails.

The point is your info is wrong. RoC didn't re-form to make Enrage. I already explained that but I guess you don't have any idea what's going on other than the gradual disintegration of your gray matter into dust anyways.

They still failed. b:bye

ok i had my laughs with you. im out b:kiss

tnx :D
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009

Np, I aim to please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    All of these other guilds are irrelevant. The poll should only have Enrage and Roadkill as options for vote.

More votes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • sparqy
    sparqy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wow, why are you so upset?
    My vote is for PWexchange. Shysters.
  • Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear
    Criticalhitz - Heavens Tear Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Enrage is the most hated xD I still like em.

I guess it's a matter of opinion, if you were asking over-all WHAT GUILD IS MOST HATED IN HT AS A PUBLIC VOTE..Then Enrage.

If you are asking my personal vendetta against a certain clan then thats a diff concept, I hate alot of other guilds well not hate..But dislike due to there actions and members.

Enrage hasn't really verbally bashed people randomly, hated verballly on people..They do as they please and some dont reply some reply with some smilies or a witty comment back. In the end they are just a guild that does as they please and if it causes Drama then they love it, Thats my insight on how Enrage is.

Every guild has its flaws though.

So I could never pick a guild to hate, Enrage is the most notorious though b:victory
    Making new char..Which one? I have a BM..but I want more damage and stuff to do..

Experienced players contact with the cons n pros of there class and where to put points n what skills to up ASAP thanks..
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Are you sure it's not just cuz xWinterfresh is here? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    Are you sure it's not just cuz xWinterfresh is here? :P

Winter is a noob! Tell everyone to spam his whisper!!!

Jk xD If PWI gets rid of my Perm bann..I mite be back in time to ninja Plazma in Dragon Palace xD Or Winter

Winter ->> b:cryb:surrender

Me - >> b:victoryb:pleased
    Making new char..Which one? I have a BM..but I want more damage and stuff to do..

Experienced players contact with the cons n pros of there class and where to put points n what skills to up ASAP thanks..
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    He showed me the vids

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    OO GET PW TOGETHER AND GANK HIM b:angry

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009

How do you define fail? They took on every guild and beat them besides Radiance and this didnt change until RoC quit. ONLY then did the other guilds take their land and even then half of the guilds who tried couldnt even beat the 1-5 RoC members who stayed to fight in them just for kill counts..

So a guild moves to play another game and ONLY then can other guilds finally take their land and RoC is the one who fails? lol..

Damn it must be time to buy a new dictionary again, mine must be out of date or something. b:byeb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Don't bother Cat. Dictionaries are obsolete. The world is becoming like that in Orwell's 1984. Language is becoming more and more limited in vocabulary. Like that one world chatter? Couldn't say a sentence with "cry" in it, and it was often accompanied by "baby" and "QQ." It's like when we made fun of her it got stuck in her head and she couldn't think of any other words to say anymore....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Mheps - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    How do you define fail? They took on every guild and beat them besides Radiance and this didnt change until RoC quit. ONLY then did the other guilds take their land and even then half of the guilds who tried couldnt even beat the 1-5 RoC members who stayed to fight in them just for kill counts..

So a guild moves to play another game and ONLY then can other guilds finally take their land and RoC is the one who fails? lol..

Damn it must be time to buy a new dictionary again, mine must be out of date or something. b:byeb:victory

Definition: To fall away; to become diminished; to decline; to decay; to sink.

Exactly what happened to RoC. Poor failed guild. b:cry
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Don't bother Cat. Dictionaries are obsolete. The world is becoming like that in Orwell's 1984. Language is becoming more and more limited in vocabulary. Like that one world chatter? Couldn't say a sentence with "cry" in it, and it was often accompanied by "baby" and "QQ." It's like when we made fun of her it got stuck in her head and she couldn't think of any other words to say anymore....

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1982601&postcount=8

pot calling a kettle black.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Does it really matter if roc failed at the end or not? They had their fun while they lasted. And they manage to beat down 2 of the orginal 4 big guilds on HT. Thats something more then any current guild can say. During roc's days, they are second only to radiance. And now they are gone, i see all these unknown players from unknown guilds bad mouthing roc. If you want to bad mouth someone, grow some balls and do it when they are here. Don't wait til they are gone.

And for those people who wants to or are waiting to bad mouth enrage. Speak up now and attack them. Take them down. Don't wait for til they are gone.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    OH wait I found the dictionary they been using!!

http://encyclopediadramatica.com !

I definately got to get that in hardback...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Mheps - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    OH wait I found the dictionary they been using!!

http://encyclopediadramatica.com !

I definately got to get that in hardback...

aww supposed to be a secret b:cry

i can forgive since your beautiful b:cute
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Silly RoC haters! b:chuckle

RoC didn't fail. RoC was transformed. Reborn. Reincarnated.
    They evolved. They entered new chapter of HT history.
    They will be heard. They will make history!

ENRAGE!!!b:kiss

I think that Enrage's legacy has the potential to be even more glorious.

Go forth, saviors of HT! Make that map blue!
    Make the weaklings QQ their eyes out!b:victory
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009

Explanations aside, you spend too much time with KP.

Explanations not aside, I have to do it to talk about the perpetrator in question b:victory

Edit: Sorry, now that I read the post you're actually linking to, I realize I am in the wrong. I thought you were actually sensible and tried to link to a post where I said cry and crybaby and baby ever sentence just to mock the person doing it. However I seemed to have overestimated you despite your improvement in replies as you linked to something that was completely sarcastic and really has nothing to do with any kettles and black o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You suck Heaven's Tear. No one attacked us this week.

I hope you all get diarrhea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    troll MORE!!!! that is allb:pleased
    oh i forgot defected gtz on runner up, always a bridesmaid never a bride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • zhaoyu
    zhaoyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    May want to edit Traid to Triad b:victory

Triad is a failure Faction, they're a bunch of trash. Break even for misfortune at your territory? Don't even think of that Triad.
  • finalending
    finalending Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009

if you consider roc a failed guild, then by contrast all other guilds aside from radiance would have to be worse since roc was the 2nd strongest guild there.

as for which guild i hate, radiance. simply cause they're the strongest atm. should rad fall then i'll end up hating whoever takes their place.
This discussion has been closed.