Which guild is most hated

Comments

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Organization isn't really the thing... luck is. Since we don't get to pick the tw times. The smaller guilds need to be big enough not to get rushed and lucky enough to get all the same time slot.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Slamer - Heavens Tear
    Slamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well they could at least try b:shutup
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Your right Kiyoshi. But the thing is that if a few smaller guilds attack a big guild at the same time they have a much bigger chance of winning. But I guess that hard to organise or something.
    You are wrong on that account, friend. Essentially you've touched on the subject of why one strong guild can own the entire map (which is a confirmed phenomenon on other servers). Let me elaborate.

TW game rules: a faction will not ever have to fight more than 3 defensive battles simultaneously. That means that if 4 or 5 factions attacked different lands of Radiance at the same time, only 3 would get scheduled for Sat. night. The rest for Fri and Sun. This 3-battle-per-night-max rule would also dictate that no more than 9 of your lands can be bid on the same weekend.

Secondly, you are only allowed to field 80 players for any TW battle, per guild. What it means is that, assuming perfect attendance for all factions concerned, in the worst case scenario your numerical disadvantage will only be 13 or 14 players. Namely, a 200 ppl guild defending 3 territories can dispatch 67, 67, 66 ppl to those battles (if split equally). Attacking guild can still field only 80 max.

Granted, if the attacking guild is also strong, 13 man advantage can be substantial.
    But in Radiance vs. [pick a guild besides Enrage] battle, this is negligible.

So in conclusion, it would be easy enough to orchestrate a simultaneous attack. However, the current TW rules and limitations insure the land-owner does not get overwhelmed by too many factions.

Hence we are doomed to watch on as the map turns the boring color of orange. b:cry
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Kras, when theres enough attacks on your land, your defense can be schedule d in the afternoon as well, as shown by RoC months back. While the max "simultaneous" attacks is 3, the max attacks you can have on a guild per day is probably 6.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    In the situation of 66 vs 80, the side with 80 will have 20% more people, which is very substantial. Not the mention that it's a lot easier to have 80 members ready for TW than 200, 50-55 vs 80 would be much more realistic than 66 vs 80.
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    In the situation of 66 vs 80, the side with 80 will have 20% more people, which is very substantial. Not the mention that it's a lot easier to have 80 members ready for TW than 200, 50-55 vs 80 would be much more realistic than 66 vs 80.

The last RoC defence was Epic!! b:victory.
    So few ppl did a successful defence against a whole clan.b:victory

b:bye
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    After the fiascoes at each Oracle boss, I think Enrage will win this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Actually I'd be very impressed if Radiance can field more than 50 ppl for 3 simul matches. If they can, defending should be no problem. As RoC has shown, defending 2 strong guilds (Legion and Evo) with 50-55 ppl is enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Slamer - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    That's actually what I meant. I dont think any guild can have 200 people online for 3 TW's at the same time. I think if you are lucky you have like 160 -180 players ready. And that could make a difference. In other words smaller guilds have a bigger chance of winning when they together plan an attack on a big guild b:pleased
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Well then, all we need are more factions with some kahones, like Enrage.b:surrender
    Perhaps in a year or so enough factions will grow stronger and become formidable contenders for the land, forming alliances of their own.
    Only time will tell..
  • Slamer - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    That has nothing to do with "kahones". TW's are the best part of the game, even if you lose, so why not participate in them? b:question
    edited March 2009
    Legion, Enrage and Triad are easily enough to take on Radiance. Which is why allying Triad saves Radiance a lot of trouble. In a few weeks Enrage and Legion would be powerful enough to take on Rad, at this point Rad doesn't have much room or potential to grow as either of those guilds. Being a PvE server there is nothing major Radiance can or will do to impair the growth of other guilds, which is why it's stupid to compare the dominance on PvP servers to PvE servers.
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    ...Being a PvE server there is nothing major Radiance can or will do to impair the growth of other guilds, which is why it's stupid to compare the dominance on PvP servers to PvE servers.

And if we were a PvP server, how could Radiance have gone about "impairing the growth of other guilds"? I don't quite follow..b:lipcurl
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    And if we were a PvP server, how could Radiance have gone about "impairing the growth of other guilds"? I don't quite follow..b:lipcurl

Radiance does not intend or want to impair the growth of other guilds at all. On a PVE server, all guilds have a potential to be friendly rivals and become capable of changing the territory war landscape.

Regarding a PVP server, one can follow the progression of PVP servers say of the Perfect World parent company in China. In a PVP server, it is not possible to turn off pk after level 30. The main tactic for a guild that has all the predominant higher levels as well as equipment is to kill on sight all possible competing guilds. Especially targeting zhen and AOE locations and party grind air/fishies, preventing others from being able to easily level~ In addition, targeting those doing bosses or quests. The side effect is also maintaining a high pvp ranking. It is definitely a different type of gameplay style to experience.

I haven't been on the official forums for a really long time again. So busy. b:cry b:cry b:cry
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Legion, Enrage and Triad are easily enough to take on Radiance. Which is why allying Triad saves Radiance a lot of trouble. In a few weeks Enrage and Legion would be powerful enough to take on Rad, at this point Rad doesn't have much room or potential to grow as either of those guilds. Being a PvE server there is nothing major Radiance can or will do to impair the growth of other guilds, which is why it's stupid to compare the dominance on PvP servers to PvE servers.

Maybe because if you guys grow any bigger, the devs would have to think about a map wipe. Not that I know whether or not they're thinking about it right now with the ugly orangey stuff discoloring my map all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited March 2009
    Lol 'your' map.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Pfftt, hating on the oranges? Better than that clump of blueberries forming on the east. b:surrender

b:kiss
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    ..that clump of blueberries forming on the east. b:surrender

I like blueberry muffins b:pleased
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Pfftt, hating on the oranges? Better than that clump of blueberries forming on the east. b:surrender

b:kiss

I agree D: Pink was better.

And yes, I don't like orange as a color in general.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • jsterry
    jsterry Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    enrage, due to lack of respect for others in PWI community. i admire radiance and others on list.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I agree D: Pink was better.

And yes, I don't like orange as a color in general.

Same here, actually. That's why I just pretend they're fruit. I miss RoC's strawberries. b:surrender
    edited March 2009
    Even after all the Oracle boss camping I did...

Only 47 votes? This is ****. More for Enrage, please. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    We've got 21 votes without even trying. Come on guys, work harder!
  • Karmelia - Heavens Tear
    Karmelia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I voted for Roadkill and Ultra. They had no vote and were maybe feeling rejected because of it.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    jsterry wrote: »
    enrage, due to lack of respect for others in PWI community. i admire radiance and others on list.

Posts like this make me lol. Radiance as a guild has many admirable qualities but respect isn't one of them. Shows like ignorant people can get. You can't just group an entire guild into the same description, and more than enough Rad members have their noses in the air over how much money/land/levels/cash they have. Oh yea let's not forget the Rad members who MOVED to Enrage hmmmm maybe not everyone in Enrage is an ****. The "others on the list" don't have enough power to make or break an impression. If Triad ever gets brave enough to get all their venos to be white named and kill you around the map you wouldn't like them either. Fortunately they're being good lil guys and gals and being mostly blue :P.

And no, I don't have respect for people like you. Respect is something you earn, and while many have earned it, overgeneralizing QQers like you don't have a very good chance at it.

More votes plx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited March 2009
    We've got 21 votes without even trying. Come on guys, work harder!

I want to change my vote to Radiance. They're not even trying and stealing our votes. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mheps - Lost City
    Mheps - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Posts like this make me lol. Radiance as a guild has many admirable qualities but respect isn't one of them. Shows like ignorant people can get. You can't just group an entire guild into the same description, and more than enough Rad members have their noses in the air over how much money/land/levels/cash they have. Oh yea let's not forget the Rad members who MOVED to Enrage hmmmm maybe not everyone in Enrage is an ****. The "others on the list" don't have enough power to make or break an impression. If Triad ever gets brave enough to get all their venos to be white named and kill you around the map you wouldn't like them either. Fortunately they're being good lil guys and gals and being mostly blue :P.

And no, I don't have respect for people like you. Respect is something you earn, and while many have earned it, overgeneralizing QQers like you don't have a very good chance at it.

More votes plx.

Aesthor you sure is dumb. cant you see the title is about guilds? so he hates enrage thats his opinion your the one who QQ, QQ. uninstall the game now.b:surrender

How can you say something about that word RESPECT if you dont even know what it means? Your director world chatted that enrage doesnt know what respect means, so please dont metion that word respect ever.

Alot of people in Enrage are nice, but you have to understand that only needs a few people in guild to act tough and disrespect people that will affect what the whole server thinks of your entire guild which is being a s s h a t s. b:shocked
  • Sherri - Heavens Tear
    Sherri - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm going to have to go with Enrage being the most hated guild. They don't seem to mind being hated so sure i'll throw them a vote for every time an enrage has: pked a lowbie, camped an oracle boss, lured a boss, done something against TOS (and not gotten in trouble seeing as GMs seem to favor enrage), and trash talked in WC =D don't get me wrong, I have a few friends in enrage that I love to death but overall enrage seems to have lowered the bar on recruiting and seems to recruit a lot of immature players ._.
  • Azdara - Heavens Tear
    Azdara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't hate Enrage, but yes. Lots of people hate them. Pew pew harder >:(
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I voted Radiance because if they didn't QQ,CareBear,SZ hug(THATS IF THEY TURN WHITE),Stay blue...Then Enrage wouldnt be so bored.

IF most of you turned white for fun then enrage wouldnt be so bored Rofl.

Either way, Enrage has alot of ex-rad members and there the immature trash end of Rad.. Now that there in Enrage, they try to act all E-tuff. Enrage sucks and will suck, if you all hate Enrage..Stop QQing and joining there guild and hate on them as much as possiable, ks them,ruin everything involving Enrage..That way they wont wanna be in Enrage themselves, I know theres alot of little kids in there.

I still like some of Enrage but majority sucks .. if you guys havent noticed either.. The kill stealers have only been Ex-Rad..Blame Charity..Well besides FrozenFlame but hes ok..
This discussion has been closed.