Which guild is most hated

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    *gaaasp* But but but all I wanted was to be loved by random internet peoples D: [/sarc]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    june wrote: »
    Radiance does not intend or want to impair the growth of other guilds at all. On a PVE server, all guilds have a potential to be friendly rivals and become capable of changing the territory war landscape.

Regarding a PVP server, one can follow the progression of PVP servers say of the Perfect World parent company in China. In a PVP server, it is not possible to turn off pk after level 30. The main tactic for a guild that has all the predominant higher levels as well as equipment is to kill on sight all possible competing guilds. Especially targeting zhen and AOE locations and party grind air/fishies, preventing others from being able to easily level~ In addition, targeting those doing bosses or quests. The side effect is also maintaining a high pvp ranking. It is definitely a different type of gameplay style to experience.

I haven't been on the official forums for a really long time again. So busy. b:cry b:cry b:cry

Oi June, you need to forums more :P Where's my monthly update!? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ..seeing as GMs seem to favor enrage. ._.

The GM's have figured out who makes the gaming experience on HT fun and lively.
    Who balances things out, so it truly becomes a "perfect world".
    The only ones who don't submit taciturnly to the big orange threat.

Enrage! <-- b:kiss

b:pleased
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Wtf lol GMs don't favor Enrage. They favor Evolution...or at least they did for a long time. I find it funny it's coming from an Evolution member too O_o

I guess it can be argued that the GMs are benefitting from Enrage cuz of all the World Chats we are provoking :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Enrage = boosted telecoustic sales.
  • Inna - Heavens Tear
    Inna - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Enrage = more people at the support desk handling the thousands of tickets people send for them "ksing" at the oracle spots.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    the company pays the same wage to those help desk reps no matter how many queries they reply to. I think they'd be happier with improved tele sales any time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I voted Radiance because if they didn't QQ,CareBear,SZ hug(THATS IF THEY TURN WHITE),Stay blue...Then Enrage wouldnt be so bored.

IF most of you turned white for fun then enrage wouldnt be so bored Rofl.

Either way, Enrage has alot of ex-rad members and there the immature trash end of Rad.. Now that there in Enrage, they try to act all E-tuff. Enrage sucks and will suck, if you all hate Enrage..Stop QQing and joining there guild and hate on them as much as possiable, ks them,ruin everything involving Enrage..That way they wont wanna be in Enrage themselves, I know theres alot of little kids in there.

I still like some of Enrage but majority sucks .. if you guys havent noticed either.. The kill stealers have only been Ex-Rad..Blame Charity..Well besides FrozenFlame but hes ok..

lol..lol...lol..lol...jessus get a life...and stop playing this game u realy need a reality check...and to say it in my language and u can find a transaltor for it (da-te drec de muist penal)..have a nice dayb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I voted Radiance because if they didn't QQ,CareBear,SZ hug(THATS IF THEY TURN WHITE),Stay blue...Then Enrage wouldnt be so bored.

IF most of you turned white for fun then enrage wouldnt be so bored Rofl.

Either way, Enrage has alot of ex-rad members and there the immature trash end of Rad.. Now that there in Enrage, they try to act all E-tuff. Enrage sucks and will suck, if you all hate Enrage..Stop QQing and joining there guild and hate on them as much as possiable, ks them,ruin everything involving Enrage..That way they wont wanna be in Enrage themselves, I know theres alot of little kids in there.

I still like some of Enrage but majority sucks .. if you guys havent noticed either.. The kill stealers have only been Ex-Rad..Blame Charity..Well besides FrozenFlame but hes ok..

How can a level 20 know so much infos?!?! b:chuckle stop telling new players how bad we Enrage are, you dam high lvls! b:laugh
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    How can a level 20 know so much infos?!?! b:chuckle stop telling new players how bad we Enrage are, you dam high lvls! b:laugh

Enrage are bad and need a smacked bottom.
    I like pie
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Enrage are bad and need a smacked bottom.

Kinky.. me first!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Kinky.. me first!b:chuckle

OK meet me at Spider King b:cute
    I like pie
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    OK meet me at Spider King b:cute

Don't touch what you can't grab.
  • NeoT - Heavens Tear
    NeoT - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Who give a dam about that poll?
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ty and Cat

you two get a room b:sin

and word of advice to Ty: i heard that in bed Cat is like um.. cat in a sack. b:mischievous
  • Rivulet - Heavens Tear
    Rivulet - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol..lol...lol..lol...jessus get a life...and stop playing this game u realy need a reality check...and to say it in my language and u can find a transaltor for it (da-te drec de muist penal)..have a nice dayb:bye

Neky! Still playing I hope. Still need to die at the hands of your alt. Anyway Neky, please work on your spelling and grammar. That was a really bad run-on sentence.
    edited March 2009
    hahaha Riv u realy think i care about my spelling and grammar..hey people understand what i say and that is enough...and about my alt idk but i am sure i can still kill u whit my venob:laugh

Have a nice dayb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Rivulet - Heavens Tear
    Rivulet - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hahaha Riv u realy think i care about my spelling and grammar..hey people understand what i say and that is enough...and about my alt idk but i am sure i can still kill u whit my venob:laugh

Have a nice dayb:bye

Sorry...what did you say?
    edited March 2009
    i said:"daca nu mi-ai fi prieten asa ti-as zice doua de dulce" translate this u will see good spelling and grammar in my language..b:chuckleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    xtrm9 wrote: »
    Don't touch what you can't grab.

Are you implying Cat has a fat ****?
    I like pie
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    thats PHAT not fat :P b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • xtrm9
    edited March 2009
    Are you implying Cat has a fat ****?

Edya told me to post that because she felt insecure when her little hubby was messing with someone as hot as Cat.
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    xtrm9 wrote: »
    Edya told me to post that because she felt insecure when her little hubby was messing with someone as hot as Cat.

Edya's pretty keen to join in.
    I like pie
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Now THAT's hawt.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Fina - Heavens Tear
    Fina - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    someone requested to post this so i volunteer, lets talk!

note: these guilds hold a territory on the map

Elysium holds a territory? That's surprising...

Sad to see that the other 199 people in the guild couldn't hold it together for more than a few days after I left. What a shame.

I have no idea who Enrage is or who is in it, but since it seems so many people dislike them, chances are I would too...

I think I need a job where i'm not so bored that I end up back on this forum every few weeks...
    I read the forums when bored at work for the lulz.
  • xtrm9
    edited March 2009
    I have no idea who Enrage is or who is in it, but since it seems so many people dislike them, chances are I would too..

Because your friend's friend told you that his little cousin who plays the game was told by another friend that enrage are bad ppl ?

People like you are pathetic forming your opinions on what ppl say.

Use your own brain and stop following the crowd like a sheep.
  • xtrm9
    edited March 2009
    Edya's pretty keen to join in.

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009

Sad to see that the other 199 people in the guild couldn't hold it together for more than a few days after I left. What a shame.

I have no idea who Enrage is or who is in it, but since it seems so many people dislike them, chances are I would too...

I think I need a job where i'm not so bored that I end up back on this forum every few weeks...

Poor Fina you should just have never handed the guild over to Wargasm, biggest mistake ever, and the forums are about the only thing worth while in this game for entertainment anymore lol, I highly recommend visiting them for a laugh every few days!b:victoryb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009

And this proves you're an intelligent person how? Rather it proves the opposite.

But at least you're honest about it. There's a lot of pathetic sheep like you in the game and around the world. It makes ignorance such bliss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009

just say..........Enrage is RoC's relative b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.