Emergency Maintenance - Complete!

Comments

• Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Your an Arogant A$$ You do not know Jack or Squat about me. How long I have played this or any other MMORPG free or other wise How many Charcters I have or what Levels they are!

You said it because you are rude, A Loser in real life and an arogamt A$$!

Glad I am not on your server! If you represent the mentality of it!

It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better yet, suicide. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. No, come to think of it, you would.

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    Baraiai - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    well now dry seems to fall under the same category..... *sigh*

yup >.> sadly. We all just need to stop fighting and change subjects.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dry - Lost City
    Dry - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    F&#K His arogant A$$ ! Let him come to my face in real life and try to talk to me like that! See if he has the balls!

75% of the people who act like they are tough in RL really arent
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a polo mallet, or, better yet, suicide. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. No, come to think of it, you would.

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.

b:laugh

What a fun thread...
  • LupineStorm - Sanctuary
    LupineStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you know what just stfu dumbazz and the reason you are glad your not on my server is so that i cant kick your ****!!!!!

Bring it to my Face! You talk big here but lets see how much Smack you talk when you are staring me in the eyes and see My Ham sized Fist comming at your Head!
    I Do not suffer from Insanity.... I njoy every second of it!!!!b:victory
    Pain is Just Pleasure with a twist! The Marque De'sade
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aubiii
    aubiii Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dsfdfsaadsfffffffffffffffffffdddddd
  • what900
    what900 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    They planed it I swear >.>

Pwi did this to **** with our heads! THE HYSTARIA :O *runs in a panic and knocks people over*

naw jk :3 just a few more hours yaaay

i havnt been paying attention to it i just sit and watch all of u talk : )
  • Nataros - Heavens Tear
    Nataros - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Anyone else find it ironic that this all happened on Friday the 13th? And yes, it may have been said before, many times in fact, but I'm not reading through 136 pages of postto check. XP

Actually dear, we have 198 or so pages, I think that was mentioned back on 186 b:chuckle
    Any and all who check out this link will be shocked.
    http:/ / s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=164851

As you fall, so too shall you be raised high, by my steadfast hand never shall you die.
  • KarmaXIce - Sanctuary
    KarmaXIce - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    sorry but i cant remember being in a guild called Crisis...and Dry was never my alt

The fact that I know you have an alt proves something, maybe it was the alt that was in the guild, we was there when yin yang was fighting on heavens tear once, but of course im sure you've seen many heavens tear battles since then. you also revived me a few times in secret passage when all those 6 people jumped me and my brother in secret passage and shougo used a tempest and 1 hit them all, not sure if you was there that day, then maiya showed up and started layin down some pwnage
    AndromedaB :"i was just wondering why the will of the phoenix doesn't work in duels"b:bye
  • Argentam - Sanctuary
    Argentam - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    -Grabs popcorn and dr pepper and continues to watch the lulz-

And anyone else get the mental image of Etherblade Lake just NOMNOMNOMING on all the people? I sure did... -snort-
  • ReYVynN - Heavens Tear
    ReYVynN - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You know, when I was younger and played Flyff, they had HUGE inflation. But if you give it a few days/weeks and ignore buying the items for awhile, it'd work like basic economics.

Supply and Demand. More demand raises prices. Less selling means lowering prices. Therefore, stop buying the over inflated **** and then you get lower prices when it gets through their thick heads that selling isn't good high XD

only problem with that is that for those of us that are stuck on free to play mode for the time being won't be able to get the hp/mp charms we need to make playing reasonable enjoyable. until spring hits and i get back to work, i'm stuck buying cash shop items from kitty shops and wont be able to afford anything at inflated prices
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Bring it to my Face! You talk big here but lets see how much Smack you talk when you are staring me in the eyes and see My Ham sized Fist comming at your Head!

ok im done talking to you goodbye
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering.

want bad english? Make a new char in Sanctuary, pm wolfwood and then see what you get XD He has the WORST english a 20 year old, married guy ever has. He blames it helps him type faster but he's slow as **** with it anyway XD not to mention he also tried saying it was Attention Deficit Disorder but my boyfriend (I am a girl in rl >.> ) has borderline ADHD and can type a full sentence fast and understandable than this dude

rofl Its offtopic from what you said, but seriously. Go talk to that guy. You'll go 'Wtf you just made my eyes AND brain bleed!'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I call dibs on Post #2000. :3
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    waiting for ep 207 on bleach (tuesday) o.o..
    so im watching bleach movies O.o
    i watch elfen lied cuase someoen said it was rly good ..(it was okay)
    anyone got good anime ideas :)

Need more bleach D: can't wait for the 3rd movie subbed, and seeing the pendulium arc.
    Also can't wait to mold my calamity axes after the servers back up b:victory

I recommend Witchblade, Spice and Wolf, (Elfen Lied- I find it amasing)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
    edited February 2009

Who Rattled your Cage? Your just Like Dry! Talk smack but couldnt back it up IRL if you had to!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    2000!!! b:thanks
    edited February 2009
    ok im done talking to you goodbye

Its about time you useless Waste of Flesh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tharimiar - Lost City
    Tharimiar - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    *rolls eyes* what happened to the days when people didnt flip out over empty words said over a forum, yes its effing funny to read. but the problem is people take what people say over the internet too seriously. this isnt real life people, if someone calls you a noob its just empty talk. be happy ^_^ dont tell people f you
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    The fact that I know you have an alt proves something, maybe it was the alt that was in the guild, we was there when yin yang was fighting on heavens tear once, but of course im sure you've seen many heavens tear battles since then. you also revived me a few times in secret passage when all those 6 people jumped me and my brother in secret passage and shougo used a tempest and 1 hit them all, not sure if you was there that day, then maiya showed up and started layin down some pwnage

oh hey yeh now i know you....i remember shougo tempesting heheh...ouch
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Oh noeeeeeeez =(
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009

i dont know what u guys are talkin about but i thought the dozy peg legged hampster thing was pretty funny XD
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    only problem with that is that for those of us that are stuck on free to play mode for the time being won't be able to get the hp/mp charms we need to make playing reasonable enjoyable. until spring hits and i get back to work, i'm stuck buying cash shop items from kitty shops and wont be able to afford anything at inflated prices

there are still people, though, who sell the charms cheap. Hell just the other day I saw a shop where someone was selling a gold hp charm for 350k instead of 400k or higher that its been XP

Hell, my bf does the cs stuff for me >.> maybe I can hook you up sometimes? XDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KarmaXIce - Sanctuary
    KarmaXIce - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    holy **** :\
    AndromedaB :"i was just wondering why the will of the phoenix doesn't work in duels"b:bye
  • Nataros - Heavens Tear
    Nataros - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    75% of the people who act like they are tough in RL really arent

Aight, this is getting a little much. Now I know tensions are running high due to Dry's lack of killing so-called "noobs" and Lupine is having issues trying to decide if he's a lycan or a tiger, but this needs to stop guys. I don't know, neither do I care, how long you've been biting at each other, but come on. Show a little dignity here, we aren't posting in the forums to watch two "possibly" grown men/women fight. b:heart
    Any and all who check out this link will be shocked.
    http:/ / s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=164851

As you fall, so too shall you be raised high, by my steadfast hand never shall you die.
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    :P I just wanna play...
  • Argentam - Sanctuary
    Argentam - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    2000!!!

Grats? You win intranets -giggles and pelts with popcorn-
    edited February 2009
    *rolls eyes* what happened to the days when people didnt flip out over empty words said over a forum, yes its effing funny to read. but the problem is people take what people say over the internet too seriously. this isnt real life people, if someone calls you a noob its just empty talk. be happy ^_^ dont tell people f you

No People FORGET they are talking to REAL PEOPLE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Seducer - Heavens Tear
    Miss_Seducer - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009

WoW some people just have alot of time on there hands to be arguing about this stuff, now people go out get another hobby and stop arguing with each other about a game hence "GAME" like omg WoW.........b:chuckle
  • Chesna - Heavens Tear
    Chesna - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009

O.o... Almost got turned on, with his way of using words