Emergency Maintenance - Complete!

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    still no verdict on whether or not we're getting a rollback?

Check this out ;)

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1624522&postcount=1802
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    Baraiai - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    cant call some1 noob for being low lvl we were all there once

omg dry I love you :O I say that ALL the time to people. I hate noob haters because, I say this alot, everyone was one/may still be one. ^^ Hell, I still am not that great with crafting, but hey. I'll learn :3

You're my new friend XD We think alike when it comes to never calling someone a noobie for being low lvl. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »

WTH did you dierct me to THAT for? it answers nothing and just adds to the frustration.
  • LupineStorm - Sanctuary
    LupineStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Pretty easy to figure that one out, Barai. Some people solely exist in MMO's to purely **** you off or annoy or insult you, as they are more than likely having it done to them irl. As such, having the mask of the WWW allows them the strength they don't have irl to do what they do in the game or on the forums. And the only reason they(flamers) stick around, is because they continue to get the reaction they seek.

(On a side note, I'm a cleric. I'm friends with everyone <--full F-list)

Couldnt agree more with this too!
    I Do not suffer from Insanity.... I njoy every second of it!!!!b:victory
    Pain is Just Pleasure with a twist! The Marque De'sade
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReYVynN - Heavens Tear
    ReYVynN - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:cool show the love man, way to be b:heart Besides, as a game, to take offence would be to show true naivete and immaturity. BTW, Dry, grats on having the highest levels period for the three servers. LC represent (Though, Blessing could take em XD)

actually, i have a few levels on Dry...

i dont really give a damn what server you play on. we all play the game for our own reasons. so what if Santuary and HT are "watered down" versions of the game as it was put... I personally play to kill mobs and halfway pay attention to the storyline that the quest unfold... which BTW have nothing, repeat NOTHING to do with PvP
  • Ephemiral - Heavens Tear
    Ephemiral - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    rofl

that made me lol XD Friday the 13th always causes **** XD

btw it may be just a game, but alot of us are bored as **** without it :3 I got college full time and nothing else better to do after that. So, I enjoy talking to others in a game :D
    Agreed, after the classes are done there's not much to do 'sides chillin out with friends on PWI
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    seriously.. if there isnt a rollback i just might quit. no way i can survive in game and get the things iw ant done with the insane overnight inflation we just suffered from.
  • Dry - Lost City
    Dry - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So your reasoning for calling me a Noob was what? Your an Arogant A$$!

lmfao no i called you a noob because your a noob not because your low lvl....and i dont remember u cyrus
  • Chesna - Heavens Tear
    Chesna - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    WTH did you dierct me to THAT for? it answers nothing and just adds to the frustration.

was it directed to you personally? O.o =P
    someoen was asking for highest post count
    looks like we beat it

.. or not O.o i think he telling us to still be patient <.<
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Pretty easy to figure that one out, Barai. Some people solely exist in MMO's to purely **** you off or annoy or insult you, as they are more than likely having it done to them irl. As such, having the mask of the WWW allows them the strength they don't have irl to do what they do in the game or on the forums. And the only reason they(flamers) stick around, is because they continue to get the reaction they seek.

(On a side note, I'm a cleric. I'm friends with everyone <--full F-list)

yeah that's true. There are people out there who don't give a rat's **** about your kind heart XD I learned to harden myself to ignore that over the years XP

Bara is a good nick XD It would of been Baralai but someone took it and so I had an I for the l. It works in game but not in forums XDDD lawl.

I had a claric once, but I got lost playing a veno and forgot about her XD then I got bored of the veno and made a barb :3 and here I am, higher than ever within 5 days XD I hope there isn't a week rollback or Bara wouldn't exist rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tharimiar - Lost City
    Tharimiar - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yeah dry only paid 6 mil for a lvl one shard, he's not a noob!
  • Nataros - Heavens Tear
    Nataros - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    oh yeah, not too sure who mentioned this earlier, but whoever stated about HT and Sanc having "invincibility" or some such, never fought Cenminator or Harpy Wraith on those servers. Straight up proof that we die, and pretty dang quick.
    Any and all who check out this link will be shocked.
    http:/ / s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=164851

As you fall, so too shall you be raised high, by my steadfast hand never shall you die.
  • KarmaXIce - Sanctuary
    KarmaXIce - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lmfao no i called you a noob because your a noob not because your low lvl....and i dont remember u cyrus

you was in my guild...you had two characters, dry was your alt at the time. I was the lvl 51 cleric leader of Crisis along with Sifu_Fong <_> before we had to move servers do to sibling crying
    AndromedaB :"i was just wondering why the will of the phoenix doesn't work in duels"b:bye
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    probably sometime after four in the morning for us Ohioans... :S bah.. I'm gonna get some sleep... this is driving me crazy!

OO i'm from Ohio b:victory
  • Dsarcher - Sanctuary
    Dsarcher - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009

lol and hiya GM u do love spamming
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    seriously.. if there isnt a rollback i just might quit. no way i can survive in game and get the things iw ant done with the insane overnight inflation we just suffered from.

You know, when I was younger and played Flyff, they had HUGE inflation. But if you give it a few days/weeks and ignore buying the items for awhile, it'd work like basic economics.

Supply and Demand. More demand raises prices. Less selling means lowering prices. Therefore, stop buying the over inflated **** and then you get lower prices when it gets through their thick heads that selling isn't good high XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009

Your an Arogant A$$ You do not know Jack or Squat about me. How long I have played this or any other MMORPG free or other wise How many Charcters I have or what Levels they are!

You said it because you are rude, A Loser in real life and an arogamt A$$!

Glad I am not on your server! If you represent the mentality of it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Argentam - Sanctuary
    Argentam - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Anyone else find it ironic that this all happened on Friday the 13th? And yes, it may have been said before, many times in fact, but I'm not reading through 136 pages of postto check. XP
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    you was in my guild...you had two characters, dry was your alt at the time. I was the lvl 51 cleric leader of Crisis along with Sifu_Fong <_> before we had to move servers do to sibling crying

ive only been in 4 guilds...Forbiden....Apocalypse.....Genesis....YingYang
  • Tharimiar - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    lupine, calm down, reacting to people calling you a noob in that way just affirms their ideas.
  • Kurosuke - Heavens Tear
    Kurosuke - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Dvorak wrote: »
    All game service will be restored at approximately 1 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 14

Thanks SOOOO much for bringing the servers back up at a time when the West Coast can still play and the East Coast is S.O.L. Go ahead and work on problems when it's convenient for you in your timezone and not the customer, appreciate it.

And yaaaayyyy, tomorrow we get to see how the in-game economy is messed up because they allowed people to get away with gold scamming. Whee. Can't wait to see how certain guilds have free gold charms for everyone in TW and their players are walking around with +12 weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • what900
    what900 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lmfao no i called you a noob because your a noob not because your low lvl....

same reason i occationally call people noobs tho i get called noob cause my veno uses a bow and light armor -.-
  • KarmaXIce - Sanctuary
    KarmaXIce - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009

you have a very bad memory....this was months ago, sometime around november i believe
    AndromedaB :"i was just wondering why the will of the phoenix doesn't work in duels"b:bye
    edited February 2009

OH MY GOD! Your a Guild Hopper to boot!b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nataros - Heavens Tear
    Nataros - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    btw, Schnugg? That's hilarious. PS Your Churchill quote rocks.
    Any and all who check out this link will be shocked.
    http:/ / s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=164851

As you fall, so too shall you be raised high, by my steadfast hand never shall you die.
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Your an Arogant A$$ You do not know Jack or Squat about me. How long I have played this or any other MMORPG free or other wise How many Charcters I have or what Levels they are!

You said it because you are rude, A Loser in real life and an arogamt A$$!

Glad I am not on your server! If you represent the mentality of it!

you know what just stfu dumbazz and the reason you are glad your not on my server is so that i cant kick your ****!!!!!
    edited February 2009
    lupine, calm down, reacting to people calling you a noob in that way just affirms their ideas.

F&#K His arogant A$$ ! Let him come to my face in real life and try to talk to me like that! See if he has the balls!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Anyone else find it ironic that this all happened on Friday the 13th? And yes, it may have been said before, many times in fact, but I'm not reading through 136 pages of postto check. XP

They planed it I swear >.>

Pwi did this to **** with our heads! THE HYSTARIA :O *runs in a panic and knocks people over*

naw jk :3 just a few more hours yaaay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tharimiar - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    well now dry seems to fall under the same category..... *sigh*
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    you have a very bad memory....this was months ago, sometime around november i believe

sorry but i cant remember being in a guild called Crisis...and Dry was never my alt