Emergency Maintenance - Complete!

Comments

• LupineStorm - Sanctuary
    LupineStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ACTUALLY YOU started it..u said my name was lacking and i was playing aroudn and said foo plz then u had to start some **** and pretty much said im stupid

Get a sence of Humor I never said you were stupid I was Joking around!
    I Do not suffer from Insanity.... I njoy every second of it!!!!b:victory
    Pain is Just Pleasure with a twist! The Marque De'sade
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yukibi - Heavens Tear
    Yukibi - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok anyone here from the heaven's tear server who has a white crystal love dress and are willing to sell? cuz seems like I may loose the one I just bought this morning...
    Enrage and Proud.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009

If **** holes could fly, this place would be an airport
  • KarmaXIce - Sanctuary
    KarmaXIce - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ...Merchants Guild?

Strokes beard...

P.S. Cage is the greatest rapper alive (on slacker) Don't lock this thread!

are your coins insured my friend? get some insurance, thats allstates stand, are you in good hands?
    AndromedaB :"i was just wondering why the will of the phoenix doesn't work in duels"b:bye
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Everyone's stupid, now let's all get drunk and dance around a campfire!
  • Dry - Lost City
    Dry - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009

yeah then i was joking around and said i wish u were on my server i even said lol j/k....then u said im the noob that goes around pking low lvls
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok anyone here from the heaven's tear server who has a white crystal love dress and are willing to sell? cuz seems like I may loose the one I just bought this morning...

lol i'll keep an eye out b:bye
  • Nataros - Heavens Tear
    Nataros - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    practice playing dead and sharpening your teeth by grinding it on things like..people

True, nothing more terrifying than a dude in a s-jacket gnawing on your head...Hey Dry, c'mere...b:sin
    Any and all who check out this link will be shocked.
    http:/ / s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=164851

As you fall, so too shall you be raised high, by my steadfast hand never shall you die.
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    Baraiai - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Everyone's stupid, now let's all get drunk and dance around a campfire!

i'm not stupid and I don't drink....

But i'll dance around the campfire all night :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    yeah then i was joking around and said i wish u were on my server i even said lol j/k....then u said im the noob that goes around pking low lvls

"This ended already"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    aryanna tell shazzy i said hi :P

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KarmaXIce - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    its not much as being a merchant out to **** the rest out, its just to help people through the tough times and when prices are back to normal let em go :3

when I was in a pserver for another mmo with him we sold cs points for money xD we let them set a price and it was funny how no one took advantage of it. The desperate actually try to be fair when it comes to getting what they need

WE NEED A NETWORK OF RELIABLE PEOPLE WHO DONT TRY TO CHEAT DA SYSTEM!!!! ( do not hold my past of luring bosses into safe zones against me b:pleased )
    AndromedaB :"i was just wondering why the will of the phoenix doesn't work in duels"b:bye
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i'm not stupid and I don't drink....

But i'll dance around the campfire all night :D

Oh well, I guess that'll have to do..
  • Yukibi - Heavens Tear
    Yukibi - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol i'll keep an eye out b:bye

Thank you :D it fits my char perfectly , silver hair white dress with the watcher of the skies wings...beautiful!! I was so happy this morning...

I actually cried when hubby told me that the server was going down and that I may loose everythign I did this morning....:S
    Enrage and Proud.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KarmaXIce - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    true, Nothing More Terrifying Than A Dude In A S-jacket Gnawing On Your Head...hey Dry, C'mere...b:sin

Lmfao Huahuahuahua Zombie Warz
  • Chesna - Heavens Tear
    Chesna - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    [Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dry - Lost City
    ACTUALLY YOU started it..u said my name was lacking and i was playing aroudn and said foo plz then u had to start some **** and pretty much said im stupid ]

COOL SO YOU WERE BOTH JUST PLAYING AROUND KISS~HUG MAKE UP WOOHOO END OF THAT SUBJECT LIKE IT WAS SAID A WHILE AGO^^
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    "This ended already"

thats your way of saying that you were wrong and that you actually did start it ty
  • CHOOO - Sanctuary
    CHOOO - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    still dont know whether or not we are getting a rollback?
    edited February 2009

b:shocked
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    Baraiai - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    WE NEED A NETWORK OF RELIABLE PEOPLE WHO DONT TRY TO CHEAT DA SYSTEM!!!! ( do not hold my past of luring bosses into safe zones against me b:pleased )

I don't know you so why judge you for past mistakes :3 we all did something bad at some point.

You have to admit, people that stick out for others they don't know would be a good thing to run into XD Then again, alot of us get screwed for it :< But at the same time, you sometimes find rare friendships. Like me and Forbidden. He may be my faction leader and we may not see eye to eye when it comes to running a faction, but when i'm in a pinch he's there for me and so I'm there for him XD He throws charms at me when I can't get them from Merok even when I tell him I can wait another day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nataros - Heavens Tear
    Nataros - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Hey Lupine, Ever think for just that one millisecond it would have taken for you to show some true character by thinking mayhaps Dry himself was also having a bit of fun on your behalf?

Sarcasm - Oft times known as a language on it's own, used to poke fun at or make one seem witty while downfalling anothers intellectual remarks.

(Keep in mind I am fully aware that is not the true definition, but is close enough to what it is that it will make sense to those in the room who are, as Powermind put it, lacking in the IQ Department.)
    Any and all who check out this link will be shocked.
    http:/ / s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=164851

As you fall, so too shall you be raised high, by my steadfast hand never shall you die.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2009

NOPE..

filler
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hello all.

I slept,got up,ate breakfast, went for a run, went to gym, came home, QT with the wife abit,SLEPT SOMEMORE to make the time pass faster......and now have just 3 and 1/2 hrs till server up.

Been reading the forums for a surprise SUDDEN server early up......but that looks impossible.

So i would like to ask a question of the mods or the tech savvy ppl, since i myself am NOT tech,progarmming savvy.

For the fix to the money problem.....Is it POSSIBLE to ONLY roll back AH transactions? I mean, from what i read.....That is the crux of the problem on how some of these insane prices came about.

A full server rollback would seem very drastic and unfair to others.

I understand sanctuary has been hit the HRADEST by all this. But Lost city has not been hit at all. To roll back ALL of us..........That would make alot of ppl unhappy.

The levels as far as i'm concerened are irrelavant. What about the rare drops?
    Calamity axes mold is like what?1% chance to get???
    Or That ONE ITEM that was sought after so long....and finally you got it after months of haggling and saving....now server rollback?You 100% sure the person gonna be selling again.....100% sure the person who buys it this time is YOU and not someone else?

If it is possible....PLS ROLLBACK ONLY AH TRANSACTIONS TILL BEFORE THE BUG.Gold prices will return to normal as they have NO CHOICE cos there is no more MILLIONZOR bug.

Just a thought. Hope it helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    lol i had like 6 posts at beginning of today now i have 96....97 now b:pleased
    edited February 2009
    [Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dry - Lost City
    ACTUALLY YOU started it..u said my name was lacking and i was playing aroudn and said foo plz then u had to start some **** and pretty much said im stupid ]

COOL SO YOU WERE BOTH JUST PLAYING AROUND KISS~HUG MAKE UP WOOHOO END OF THAT SUBJECT LIKE IT WAS SAID A WHILE AGO^^

LMAO! BUT UHmmmm Not into guys so a Hand shack and walk away!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KarmaXIce - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009

follow your nose! WHEREVER IT GOES! b:shutup
    edited February 2009