Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    SS-SinII.jpg

Rev-Sin.jpg

Decided to clear off the dust of my sin and begin her journey to the higher stages and to take a break from magic based classes for a short while. I've the habit of doing makeovers after a long while so I decided to fix her up. I refuse to change her colors and hair since its male hair and the pin on the ponytail matches the color of the outfit so it was pure luck! So here is my sin - Revenant ~ twin to my Psy who's got a different male hair. Some male hair just looks SO good on females ~ so wish we could use them easily! Their eyes shown white on my laptop but since I'm using a different one, they are solid black which isn't TOO terrible, but I do miss the "blind" appearance being it is my signature on majority of my toons.

Ratings:

WistaKitty: I love the fact that your eyes are similar shade to the Base uniform. So a definite plus on the little details (unless that was the color before the uniform :D) 4.5/5

Impys: I adore red hair, especially since we have to place the right code for it since the makeover section doesnt really have direct red. I find it hard to pick the eye colors when it comes with red hair. 4.5/5

yuki324: Her eyes are a bit too small other than that I like her and good choice pairing the cougar hair with the fairy. I do the same on mine. 4/5

mlegend24: This is one of my favorite hairstyles from the tideborn and I'm never removing it from the characters whom have it. One huge reason is because it has no decoration, it is just a wild hairstyle and thats what some female hair needs. Well let's face it we just need a major update on styles. 4.5/5

1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    The pure black eyes above combined with the skin color makes me think of your sin as some sort of typical Hollywood alien trying to wear a wig to disguise itself as a human but failing and wondering how everyone can tell... b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    erokes wrote: »
    SS-SinII.jpg

Rev-Sin.jpg

Decided to clear off the dust of my sin and begin her journey to the higher stages and to take a break from magic based classes for a short while. I've the habit of doing makeovers after a long while so I decided to fix her up. I refuse to change her colors and hair since its male hair and the pin on the ponytail matches the color of the outfit so it was pure luck! So here is my sin - Revenant ~ twin to my Psy who's got a different male hair. Some male hair just looks SO good on females ~ so wish we could use them easily! Their eyes shown white on my laptop but since I'm using a different one, they are solid black which isn't TOO terrible, but I do miss the "blind" appearance being it is my signature on majority of my toons.

I like it. Very unique and fish-like while still pretty. And the black eyes look pretty awesome. I do like the headshot a bit more than the regular look, but both are great. 5/5
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • impys
    impys Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    erokes wrote: »
    SS-SinII.jpg

Rev-Sin.jpg

Ratings:

WistaKitty: I love the fact that your eyes are similar shade to the Base uniform. So a definite plus on the little details (unless that was the color before the uniform :D) 4.5/5

Impys: I adore red hair, especially since we have to place the right code for it since the makeover section doesnt really have direct red. I find it hard to pick the eye colors when it comes with red hair. 4.5/5

yuki324: Her eyes are a bit too small other than that I like her and good choice pairing the cougar hair with the fairy. I do the same on mine. 4/5

mlegend24: This is one of my favorite hairstyles from the tideborn and I'm never removing it from the characters whom have it. One huge reason is because it has no decoration, it is just a wild hairstyle and thats what some female hair needs. Well let's face it we just need a major update on styles. 4.5/5

yeah i noticed that lol my veno is blonde and has blue eyes ill have to take a picture of her later. but her hair is a little to blonde lolm ight change her too...but the seeker's eyes and hair are hard to make for red hair lol

here is my veno and archer <3 ill get better pictures
    13yqyvd.jpg
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

*Special Thanks to Attalia_Elyse for-my-siggy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    The pure black eyes above combined with the skin color makes me think of your sin as some sort of typical Hollywood alien trying to wear a wig to disguise itself as a human but failing and wondering how everyone can tell... b:chuckle

b:chuckle Oh I know! I just opened her eyes a tad bit this time (I guess to make her somewhat cute xD) and i thought of the same thing! She's supposed to be a "corpse" since it is her name, Id love it if we could have better adds on em, I'd totally add a skeletal look. Just needed the hair to settle properly but that's the best I could do. I'll add her whole fashion image in the other thread ~ she isn't half bad w a hairstyle teehee.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    AHLs1LE.png
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2014
  • Auriani - Morai
    Auriani - Morai Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    mlegend24: Love the Seeker 5/5 Wis got a 4.5/5. The new wiz look gets a 4/5 from me

5vTf3XP.jpg?1?3375
    My two angels. My Main Eliyama and my alt Melyama on Heaven's Tearb:cute
    Eliyama - Heaven's Tear 102 RA2 Cleric
    Melyama - Heaven's Tear 101 Sin
    Auriani - Heaven's Tear 101 Wiz
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    mlegend24: Love the Seeker 5/5 Wis got a 4.5/5. The new wiz look gets a 4/5 from me

5vTf3XP.jpg?1?3375
    My two angels. My Main Eliyama and my alt Melyama on Heaven's Tearb:cute

They're both ok. I like the fash. However, the faces look off. I'd say the one on the left looks a little better than the right. I'm not a fan of the barbie doll look in general, but if you want to go for it I think they need a bit of work. I'll try to be more objective and take my dislike of the doll look out of my score, but I'd score the left one 4/5 and the right 3/5.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • wizard#8056
    wizard#8056 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    2014-07-3100-16-35_zpsa26d1e32.png
    Cleric my alt and my main Wizard b:dirty

@erokes WOW scary nice look for a Sin 5/5
    @Auriani - Morai Nice fashion like the black and white combo ;)
    4/5 and 4/5
    b:bye
  • impys
    impys Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    norgie23 wrote: »
    2014-07-3100-16-35_zpsa26d1e32.png
    Cleric my alt and my main Wizard b:dirty

@erokes WOW scary nice look for a Sin 5/5
    @Auriani - Morai Nice fashion like the black and white combo ;)
    4/5 and 4/5
    b:bye

There both beautiful 4/5

Here's my veno with a make over :P
    15hlpgg.jpg
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

*Special Thanks to Attalia_Elyse for-my-siggy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shikiyu - Heavens Tear
    Shikiyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    val_zpsb19a0296.png A fish that is one of a kind.

2013-10-2504-49-05_zpsd16552a3.png
    Cute and deadly sin.b:laugh
  • Chakarakka - Archosaur
    Chakarakka - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    val_zpsb19a0296.png A fish that is one of a kind.

2013-10-2504-49-05_zpsd16552a3.png
    Cute and deadly sin.b:laugh

I love her she's beautiful :D 5/5
    Big boobies too hehe c:b:dirty
  • Chakarakka - Archosaur
    edited November 2014

Okay after coming back to game I realized how ugly my toon was and did another edit. Just sharing no need to comment if you don't want xD
    b:chuckle

Old:
    1472819_10151747424266360_2099851253_n.jpg

Mid:

6rr5o7.png

Now:
    i5tdtl.jpg2m6n412.jpg

• mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Okay after coming back to game I realized how ugly my toon was and did another edit. Just sharing no need to comment if you don't want xD
    b:chuckle

She never was ugly but now she's gorgeous
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • NhuNguyet - Raging Tide
    NhuNguyet - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Erokes:Your character is very, very unique! She totally gives the impression of an alien from outta space in school girl outfit. I would love to see her with black/red eyes though. Overall, very nice and unique. 5/5

Aunani:I've never been too fond of overly small heads and big bodies but you did a wonderful job with your characters. But your fish, her eyes seem to be a bit big for her head and it looks like it is going to pop out o.O" lol. Anyway, nice job! 4/5

Norgie23:Wizard- I love how her eyes & eye browns. She looks like she is frowning and I've always liked that so + . Have you thought about ini editing her eyes to the earthguard ones? I think it will look wonderful but that is just my personal opinion.4.5/5

Impys:Your veno is very cute but it's pretty common. The big eyes, small nose, full lips theme + that hair style. I guess I'm in no condition to say such things since I have a lot of characters that look like that. Anyway, the lips doesn't look right, maybe it's the color. Wonderful job!4.8/5

Shikiyu:Yes! Another beautiful fish! Right of the bat, I'm attracted to her skin, which is not purple and how strange she looks (in a good way). I've seen a lot of fishes but this one is new. She looks stunning but I recommend adding a little smile to make her look a bit more lively maybe and lower her eyes for a sleepy look.All in all, she looks wonderful. 4.8/5

For extra images, please click on the links. Sorry for the inconvenience. I apologize for the huge pictures >_< and the quality. It looks so good on my desktop too.
    #1 Male Fish

cX6EMwB.jpg

ksrWkBS.jpg

GNj7xdg.jpg
    #2 Male Fish

Q5ngBID.jpg

W1GF5Gn.jpg

#3 Female Fish. Nothing special...

http://i.imgur.com/mQRoxoz.jpg
  • leonaxle
    leonaxle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Due to lack of space, I couldn't post all of my pictures in the last post so I'm going to now. I hope that is okay. Will rate other people once I'm done ^_^

First of all, I'd like to add another image for my Fish #2 Assassin:

tpw2oWJ.jpg

My initial goal was to make a sweet little boy that could be mistaken as a girl. I think he turned out pretty well but I noticed that his lips are a bit off so will post once I fix him. Then, I'd like to introduce my 3rd male alt, a Mystic. This time, I went with a cooler and colder look since I wanted him to look like a knight.

U0wktXe.jpg

I don't know why but I can't edit my previous post so I will just right it here. My 1st character is a Psychic, I was going for the blond hair, golden eyes play boy look. Inspired by Draco Malfoy lol. Maybe I should make a Harry Potter too.

#4 Fish: Continued next post :p

Nui5OeI.jpg

5y162Q3.jpg

lkjnVvN.jpg

Please feel free to criticize and lend me your honest opinions. Much appreciated ^_^ <3

yuki321:Welcome to the thread! I'm pretty new too! Now, lets take a look at your character. Her face shape is nice and well done but her mouth and nose are a bit small for her face. You can try enlarging the eyes or reducing the **** for a more balanced look. I'm curious as to what you were going for, maybe a sad face? Overall, well done but can be improved.3.8/5

mlegend24: I would love to see her entire face but based on what is given, I can see that you've worked hard on her. I'm not fond of that eyeliner and the hair but her facial features are pretty refined from this angle.3.9/5

WistaKitty:First impression: Your Veno looks a little old. Maybe it is the light but the dark eye shadow and lips age her quite a bit. I recommend either make her head smaller or enlarge her nose and mouth. Her eye color is a lovely aqua but the rotation nah. Overall, she looks fine but is pretty common. 3.9/5

Impys:Earthguards are naturally more beautiful than other races. No offend fish, elves, foxes & others. Their skin texture, lips, and eyes are the best among all the races and that is why so many Earthguards are made each day. Your is common. She is pretty but she doesn't wow me you know. I like the color combination though, red and blue. I suggest messing with the eyes a bit to make her more unique and that is all. Nice job :) 4.2/5

Um humph. Yes, I'm way more stricter than I was this afternoon. Maybe it's because I'm sleepy and too tired to be nice :P but I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm sorry if you are offended or sad because of my rating/comment. <3
  • leonaxle
    edited November 2014
    mlegend24:Your Seeker is very cute. I love her eyes are they are a bit big maybe. Ehh proportions again, that's why I don't make super small doll faces but your seeker came out pretty well. Nice choice of hair, makes her head looks bigger, which is good ;)

Umm mage is okay. Though I suggest you change the eyeliner, she looks scary hehe. Your mage looks fine but a bit plain and light, try to lighten the lipstick up maybe. Overall, she is fine but can be improved.
    4.5/5 3.8/5

LOL sorry for posting 3 times in a row. Feeling like a spammer but I want to share all of the pics so bad >.< can't decide which one is best sooo

Anyway, here is my new fish: Psychic again xD I seem to be falling in love with em fishes, they look so nice, except for the ear of course -_-". Oh well, you can barely see the ears..

LQmg7lQ.jpg

bkSvTsW.jpg

qF0nbmI.jpg

OCNo812.jpg

SkxHatK.jpg

Aditional pictures for those who want to see more:

http://imgur.com/HxfqKrH

http://imgur.com/0cPcSvi

http://imgur.com/HRSWRu4

http://imgur.com/ewoQElg

http://imgur.com/BFEbFPd

http://imgur.com/40eHThD

http://imgur.com/X2Wffgs

http://imgur.com/gMHIshs

http://imgur.com/mS7f9eq

• Chakarakka - Archosaur
    edited November 2014
    leonaxle wrote: »
    mlegend24:Your Seeker is very cute. I love her eyes are they are a bit big maybe. Ehh proportions again, that's why I don't make super small doll faces but your seeker came out pretty well. Nice choice of hair, makes her head looks bigger, which is good ;)

Umm mage is okay. Though I suggest you change the eyeliner, she looks scary hehe. Your mage looks fine but a bit plain and light, try to lighten the lipstick up maybe. Overall, she is fine but can be improved.
    4.5/5 3.8/5

LOL sorry for posting 3 times in a row. I hope I'm not a spammer :P

Anyway, here is my new fish: Psychic again xD I seem to be falling in love with em fishes, they look so nice, except for the ear of course -_-". Oh well, you can barely see the ears..

LQmg7lQ.jpg

bkSvTsW.jpg

qF0nbmI.jpg

OCNo812.jpg

SkxHatK.jpg

Aditional pictures for those who want to see more:

http://imgur.com/5y162Q3

http://imgur.com/Nui5OeI

http://imgur.com/40eHThD

http://imgur.com/lkjnVvN

http://imgur.com/X2Wffgs

http://imgur.com/gMHIshs

http://imgur.com/mS7f9eq

So beautiful QQ 100/100

What face text did you use? EG or TB.

It looks EG because of the eyes and eyebrows but the skin is putting me off a bit xD
  • leonaxle
    edited November 2014
    So beautiful QQ 100/100

What face text did you use? EG or TB.

It looks EG because of the eyes and eyebrows but the skin is putting me off a bit xD
    Thank you. I'm glad you like it :)

I used EG female face text.
  • Welfare - Sanctuary
    Welfare - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    :) Thank you, I'm flattered. The trick to getting the face text is by messing with the starting Character00 and so on. I used Earthguard to get that silky smooth skin and the color can be changed my matching the body color to the face color. If you change colorBody = -840 and colorFace = 14406337 with Earthguard (Female :P) skin texture, you can the same.

Which hair is this one? b:sad
  • leonaxle
    edited November 2014
    Which hair is this one? b:sad
    It's called Movie Star. I'm not sure if you guys have it or not hmm
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2014

5y162Q3.jpg

lkjnVvN.jpg

Omg...

idk why it was hard to believe at start that its male character.
    But wow... amazing work
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Due to lack of space, I couldn't post all of my pictures in the last post so I'm going to now. I hope that is okay. Will rate other people once I'm done ^_^
    //////
    #4 Fish: Continued next post :p

Nui5OeI.jpg

5y162Q3.jpg

lkjnVvN.jpg

Please feel free to criticize and lend me your honest opinions. Much appreciated ^_^ <3
    I need to comment too, because just can't ignore this work. :) Don't really know what to rate chars for, because if it is for overall attractiveness, then everyone has their own tastes, and if it is for original character creation, then your work would be average 5/5, lol.

The first fish: excellent Draco Malfoy, and very good job on his eyes, 4.8/5

The second (stabby) fish - even if you find his features a bit "off", it looks just right from the character creation point of view. This boy rather looks a bit like a neglected kid to me: kind of touching and dangerous at the same time. It looks like there is a story behind this character, so 5/5

Mystic: yes, I can clearly see that you have mastered female INIs on your male toons, but this one is a bit too feminine. Either it is the skin too porcelain, or lips too full, but since I like ghostly skin colors on my own toons, then it's ok :) And I guess you meant to depict a very young guy, so the feminine features are allright too. Except that I would discard the first hairstyle, it looks too heavy on him and just not serious enough for a knight. The second hairstyle with braids (that you edited out) looks so much more charismatic, so I would stick to it instead.

And the last fish - ... yes, here, I would give 6/5 too b:laugh. Adorable and very lifelike young guy, looks like a movie character. Amazing job.
    So it's probably the second time I wanted to give 6/5 for a male character creation, the first time it were the toons from this 2009 post: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3449692&postcount=654
    (as they looked so disturbingly lifelike to me, I gave 5/5 for his toons and even 6/5 for the wizard)
  • x3lovelylady3x
    x3lovelylady3x Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    WkeLYR.png
  • chrissyheartsyou
    chrissyheartsyou Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Impys:Your veno is very cute but it's pretty common. The big eyes, small nose, full lips theme + that hair style. I guess I'm in no condition to say such things since I have a lot of characters that look like that. Anyway, the lips doesn't look right, maybe it's the color. Wonderful job!4.8/5

Thank you but I done a new ini again on my baby veno xD Her face is redone with green eyes and a light brown just like above I will have to take i game photos cause my phone don't take good enough pics to do it justice :P
    As I said it don't take pics too well to show :P
    2h5leg2.jpg

For extra images, please click on the links. Sorry for the inconvenience. I apologize for the huge pictures >_< and the quality. It looks so good on my desktop too.
    #1 Male Fish

cX6EMwB.jpg

ksrWkBS.jpg

GNj7xdg.jpg
    #2 Male Fish

Your character is beautiful for being a male toon, I've never seen a beautiful male char just like this one is. I'd give you a 10/10 if we could over do it xD

@x3lovelylady3x
    I would change a few minor things about her but that's me 3.5/5
    @mayral
    I would change the eyebrows to another shape and curve them like I did in mine above ^ make the eyeball a little bigger and the eye color between a light an dark blue - the color looks white to me and change the hair color to a lighter color and do the venos skin a little tanner or whatever you wanna call it :P but over all 3.6/5
    Yup im back in game ya'll ;D
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♡●•٠·˙FoxiPwi.deviantart.com˙·٠•●Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • mayral
    edited November 2014

Thank you but I done a new ini again on my baby veno xD Her face is redone with green eyes and a light brown just like above I will have to take i game photos cause my phone don't take good enough pics to do it justice :P
    As I said it don't take pics too well to show :P
    2h5leg2.jpg

I wonder why you take pictures with a PHONE b:laugh

there is a prtscr option + F9 camera with good enough settings for decent quality:P
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited November 2014
    mayral wrote: »
    I wonder why you take pictures with a PHONE b:laugh

there is a prtscr option + F9 camera with good enough settings for decent quality:P

Their outfits of the day xD
    258nec9.jpg

Upclose
    do6plu.jpg

I know how to use the camera etc I took that one above to show a friend on Facebook what she looks like since she was away of doing a dunge when I remade my veno :P
  • mayral
    edited November 2014
    Their outfits of the day xD
    258nec9.jpg

Upclose
    do6plu.jpg

I know how to use the camera etc I took that one above to show a friend on Facebook what she looks like since she was away of doing a dunge when I remade my veno :P

such quality, gj:P
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • chrissyheartsyou
    edited November 2014
    mayral wrote: »
    such quality, gj:P

Oh I edited that lol xD my graphics ain't that dark Lolz but there still good on high I suppose since I can play with it on that without lag woopp