Options

Comments

• impys
    impys Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    veronicae wrote: »

impys:
    Try copying the ini file to somewhere else (I usually just copy it to the desktop), open the file on your desktop and do your edits, then save it. Cut/copy paste it back into the right customize folder (you might get a system message, asking you if you are sure, etc. just click yes here). That's how it works for me. You usually can't edit it directly in the pwi folder.

thank you veronicea ill try that:) I been trying like crazy and I didn't work xD but anyway! you all can rate these if you'd like to just trying out some character creations ;)

The Mystic
    2z3ulap.jpg

Seeker
    2rfrg4j.jpg
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

*Special Thanks to Attalia_Elyse for-my-siggy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayame - Momaganon
    Ayame - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @impys: Both of your chars look ok to me 4/5. Still I prefer thinner faces (seeker face would be too round for me)

Here's my newly made sin face (click pic for bigger resolution):

Suhetw9l.jpg
  • impys
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @impys: Both of your chars look ok to me 4/5. Still I prefer thinner faces (seeker face would be too round for me)

Suhetw9l.jpg

shes beautiful! ill give her a 4.5 id lighten down the hair tonto a ligter blonde(like my archer's which is really really light) andmakeher face a little shorter by just a tad
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options

Suhetw9l.jpg

Definitely tone the blond hair down a bit. Too blond makes it feel.... Unnatural. Like you dyed or bleached it. Also is it supposed to be a sin cuz it gave me the impression more of a seeker.
    Great **** though.
    3/5
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    impys wrote: »
    shes beautiful! ill give her a 4.5 id lighten down the hair tonto a ligter blonde(like my archer's which is really really light) andmakeher face a little shorter by just a tad

I agree. I love her eyes, but the face could be a tad shorter. And the hair is really yellow, I would only go with a color that extreme if all my fash was also that color. Overall, 3.5/5
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Ayame - Momaganon
    Ayame - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    rKgOfOLl.jpg

EjE5qSal.jpg
  • jossie#7619
    jossie#7619 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @Ayame: Your sin looks really nice with the new hair color 4/5

And here is my seeker waiting for HH to respawn b:cute

2014_07_04_23_00_22.png
  • raizorblayde
    raizorblayde Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I love your seeker shes so cute and adorableb:cute 5/5 from me!

Here is my cute and badass seeker:

2014-07-0520-33-42_zps8c3c9a2f.png
  • mlegend24
    mlegend24 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    raizorblayde - Love her! She definitely looks both beautiful and badass~ Also love the fashion! 5/5

My Seeker: Aileata
    something_zpsdd16f9a6.jpg

My Mage: Delphox
    somethingelse_zpsa864a983.jpg
  • veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    mlegend24 wrote: »
    raizorblayde - Love her! She definitely looks both beautiful and badass~ Also love the fashion! 5/5

5/5 for the Seeker - I love her, she's super cute and the haircolor looks just like cotton candy b:chuckle adorable!

3.5/5 for the Mage - I don't really know but something about her face seems off for me, probable the proportions between the very short, yet round face and the wide eyes (horizontal) I think I personally wold prefer the eyes rounder or the face a bit more stretched. But I like that she looks very unique and pixie like.
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png
  • anaovt1
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @asdsdffs - adorable face. 5/5

@raizorblayde - Great face, and although I'm not a big fan of that hairstyle, it works with the outfit. 4.5/5

@mlegend24 - your seeker is beautiful, 5/5. I agree with Andalee, something feels a bit off with the face for the wizzy. Looks better up close than at distance. I think the make-up might be a bit too heavy for that face shape and eye size. For now, a 3/5, but it has a lot of potential with some edits.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Dyonistra - Sanctuary
    Dyonistra - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Can someone direct me to a thread that explains how to post pics in the forum? Thanks!!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Click the box next to IMG on your picture. It will automatically copy what you need to put here and then you can just paste it in.

Alternatively, click the box next to direct, then add the image tags around it once you paste it into your post.

The former is good for linking larger images so it doesn't stretch the page out. The latter is better for images that aren't large enough to stretch the page.

In your case, the second method would be best for use here.

DyonistraWayfarer.jpg
    This is via the IMG box and clicking the image itself links to your photobucket for people to see the image (great for large images, not needed for small ones)

DyonistraWayfarer.jpg
    This is via the "direct" method and does not link anywhere as the image can fit the page just fine.

On the occasion where you'd just like to link an image but you don't have a box to use, right click the image and from that menu, choose to "View Image", and then copy the URL of the image that you'd see. Then you'd add image tags around that once pasting it here.

perfect-world-fashion.jpg?f096f9
    This is an example of the above. Image generously provided via google image search and, apparently, MMOhuts.com
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • anaovt1
    edited July 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Click the box next to IMG on your picture. It will automatically copy what you need to put here and then you can just paste it in.

Alternatively, click the box next to direct, then add the image tags around it once you paste it into your post.

Also, make sure your image is a jpeg, or it won't embed properly. Particularly bmps don't seem to work, and that's the default for screenshots. So just open the ss and save as jpeg before posting.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    apple-bacon-pie.bmp

The pie disagrees... but considering this forum better to be safe than sorry. b:chuckle

If I'm not mistaken, some image hosts automatically convert .BMP to .JPG, so this won't always be an issue.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Gertha - Archosaur
    Gertha - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    mlegend24, and why did you change your wizard's makeover? The old one with that male hair was so nice IMHO

My Wizard: Delphox
    Delphox_zps837b2b2b.jpg
  • anaovt1
    edited July 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    apple-bacon-pie.bmp

The pie disagrees... but considering this forum better to be safe than sorry. b:chuckle

If I'm not mistaken, some image hosts automatically convert .BMP to .JPG, so this won't always be an issue.

EWWWWbacon b:shockedb:angry

Yeah, but not all. I use imgur and photobucket, which don't.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I like the mage a lot more than the seeker. The cute sugary EG inis just aren't my cup of tea. :X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    anaovt1 wrote: »
    Also, make sure your image is a jpeg, or it won't embed properly. Particularly bmps don't seem to work, and that's the default for screenshots. So just open the ss and save as jpeg before posting.

My signatures beg to differ, they've always been pngs o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • anaovt1
    edited July 2014
    Options
    My signatures beg to differ, they've always been pngs o,o

hm, pngs might work. I just know bmps, the default for ss, don't.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • impys
    edited July 2014
    Options

~ your seeker is so cute! So I'm going to give her a 5/5
    , I'm trying to do something cute to mine too atm she has dark red hair>.< might change it to blonde or something.

~your mage I'd give her a 3.5-4ish/5 she's over all pretty and etc just her face

Here's mine
    2k1qp2.jpg
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anaovt1
    edited July 2014
    Options

~ your seeker is so cute! So I'm going to give her a 5/5
    , I'm trying to do something cute to mine too atm she has dark red hair>.< might change it to blonde or something.

~your mage I'd give her a 3.5-4ish/5 she's over all pretty and etc just her face

Here's mine
    2k1qp2.jpg

She's very pretty.

That image also looks like you took a picture of your screen with a camera. You can take a screenshot by pressing prtscn for a much higher quality image. Also, here's a rotated version:
    http://imgur.com/HieSwjf[

(imgur automatically rotated it)

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • impys
    edited July 2014
    Options
    She's very pretty.

That image also looks like you took a picture of your screen with a camera. You can take a screenshot by pressing prtscn for a much higher quality image. Also, here's a rotated version:
    http://imgur.com/HieSwjf[

(imgur automatically rotated it)

Awww thank you and I did xD via my phone does anything need to be changed about her?
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anaovt1
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Awww thank you and I did xD via my phone does anything need to be changed about her?

No, she's great. If you wanted to make her more unique you could take some stuff to a more extreme level, but as is she's very pretty.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • impys
    edited July 2014
    Options
    No, she's great. If you wanted to make her more unique you could take some stuff to a more extreme level, but as is she's very pretty.

Yay, and naw I'm good I don't wanna make her looks not like a human xD
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WistaKitty - Archosaur
    WistaKitty - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @mlegend24 Your seeker is very pretty, but she is a bit pale. other then that, great job. 5/5
    I like your wizzy to, the black hair and light green eyes go well together. 5/5

@impys Your seekers ini is very pretty, the dark red color has always been one of my favorites. 5/5

Here is my veno:

wistaresized.jpg
  • anaovt1
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @mlegend24 Your seeker is very pretty, but she is a bit pale. other then that, great job. 5/5

@impys Your seekers ini is very pretty, the dark red color has always been one of my favorites. 5/5

Here is my veno:

wistaresized.jpg

Ooh she's cute. I love the eyes, they look like an animal's, which is awesome for a veno. And that here eyes match the fash b:victory 5/5

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • mlegend24
    mlegend24 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    mlegend24, and why did you change your wizard's makeover? The old one with that male hair was so nice IMHO

The only thing I really changed were her colors (and eye shape). I'm going through a ATLA phase and Toph was my inspiration. I'm still not satisfied with her yet, but will keep trying to get the look right. She still has the male hair, though <3

llll_zpseec69854.jpg

Ratings~

WistaKitty - I really like how her face looks, but the head appears kind of squished. It could just be the image and/or the hair, but other than that she's really cute! 3/5

impys - That dark red hair is gorgeous! I think she looks very pretty, but could use a few tweaks here and there. 4/5
  • yuki324
    yuki324 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Yuki from Heaven's Tear and I'm new to this thread so hello everyone xD So seeing everyone's awesome chars made me want to join in too so here is my main, BeniTsubasa the Seeker ^_^

Overall view :3

5_zpscce9576f.jpg
    Close-up :3

2_zps3bda3f25.jpg
    Top-down view :3

3_zps77854a29.jpg
    Different hairstyle :D

1_zps2d3b71cb.jpg
    Summertime! xD

4_zpsc3abad8b.jpg

@mlegend24 - I love your seeker's eyes and hair! She's so beautiful but just a little too skinny :3

Seeker: 4.5/5
    Mage: 4/5

@impys - 5/5 Your char is really pretty ^_^

@WistaKitty - 4.5/5 for your veno, I like the overall look :D
  • impys
    edited July 2014
    Options

Here is my veno:

wistaresized.jpg

thank you wistakitty:) your veno is so cute!
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]