Lost City - Dead or Alive?

Options

Comments

• raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You are full of so much BS that even people who haven't been in the game that long can see why everyone laughs at you. That's probably the most stupid thing you've said out of world chat.

You call Warmachine a backstabber for joining CQ. Where are you now exactly? Oh that's right! With our most powerful allies! So what does that make you then?

GZ was not never 1 my real enemy...Panic and UL(GZ) were mine allied for a long time while conqueror was mine enemy from day 1.warmachine is a backstabber.you known nothing about pwi history and you are lvl 7x please avoid of post shi-t if you have only ignorance.
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    If BLT hopes to rise up again, we need to solidify our teamwork once more. RQ's announced that we refuse to be pushed around and treated like the "little sister" guild, and BLT foolishly let GZ take their territory to try and defend our attack... That Yoshiki told me to do.

RQ and BLT, if we solidify ourselves once more, can rise up again and stand up to the CQ/GZ/Integrity alliance. But if BLT doesn't swallow their pride and start acting like teammates again soon... We're both screwed.
    Pandora, can you tell me why Yoshiki asked you to attack EtherBlade? Don't tell me so that GZ don't take it because if you wanted us to go and defend GZ (that you think we can defend them this week) we could have then let GZ attack EtherBlade and then we would go and defend them.
    If RQ was really our true allied, you guys would have bid on the land and didn't take it, or you would not even attack us at all and would go to GZ or CQ and help us but instead of that you jumped us like every other guild.
    We helped your guild before vs GZ when they all came and defended us and left you to take a free land.
    Stop **** acting like an innocent. I knew what you was doing from day 1, you kept pretending like that you are our allied and now, in our first fail, you took the advantage like everyone else.
    Who see you from one month how was you talking about BLT, don't see you now when you give us orders on what we should do and what we shouldn't..
    . . . . . .
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    raven wrote: »
    GZ was not never 1 my real enemy...Panic and UL(GZ) were mine allied for a long time while conqueror was mine enemy from day 1.warmachine is a backstabber.you known nothing about pwi history and you are lvl 7x please avoid of post shi-t if you have only ignorance.

I'm sorry, is this the same GZ that BL attacked two weeks in a row? The same GZ that retook Haunted Path just yesterday? (allowing RQ to actually have more land than you) Moar excuses plz.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry, is this the same GZ that BL attacked two weeks in a row? The same GZ that retook Haunted Path just yesterday? (allowing RQ to actually have more land than you) Moar excuses plz.

MUA GZ is BL enemy but bloodlust's ppl hate only 2-3 ppl from gz ex axegang...bl was "allied" with panic and UL for many months(gz is ul+panic+axegang).Conqueror was and is BL main enemy....and warmachine was playing on conq side already from a bit weeks...in fact last 2 tw with warnub were a disaster he was leading bl at defeat with extramaly newbie strategy and teams.

War is in conq only and only for GX..he was trying to steal it from yoishiki(yoshiki was killing belial for war).he is worse person on whole server..he used 1 girl(lorelai) for get cash shop item free(over 300 dollars) promising her of be her bf...after he told her he did love mestrix she left game..lorelai was my best friend on server so i got load of reason for hate this as-shole scammer of warmachine.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

War is in conq only and only for GX..he was trying to steal it from yoishiki(yoshiki was killing belial for war).he is worse person on whole server..he used 1 girl(lorelai) for get cash shop item free(over 300 dollars) promising her of be her bf...after he told her he did love mestrix she left game..lorelai was my best friend on server so i got load of reason for hate this as-shole scammer of warmachine.

wow leaving the game because someone will not be ur bf? some ppl take the game too seriously.

Shame on you war, u man whorish pimp. kiss the girl and made her cry.

Anyways, as raven has lied and been caught in lies, 95% of what he says is heard on deaf ears. so i'll believe if somone else can confirm this b:bye

but still.....shame on u warb:angryb:scornb:angry
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    wow leaving the game because someone will not be ur bf? some ppl take the game too seriously.

Anyways, as raven has lied and been caught in lies, 95% of what he says is heard on deaf ears. so i'll believe if somone else can confirm this b:bye

but still.....shame on u warb:angryb:scornb:angry

i lie only for funny things(as bs over conq for fun)..not over serious stuff...caught in lies when where?
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Pandora, can you tell me why Yoshiki asked you to attack EtherBlade? Don't tell me so that GZ don't take it because if you wanted us to go and defend GZ (that you think we can defend them this week) we could have then let GZ attack EtherBlade and then we would go and defend them.
    If RQ was really our true allied, you guys would have bid on the land and didn't take it, or you would not even attack us at all and would go to GZ or CQ and help us but instead of that you jumped us like every other guild.
    We helped your guild before vs GZ when they all came and defended us and left you to take a free land.
    Stop **** acting like an innocent. I knew what you was doing from day 1, you kept pretending like that you are our allied and now, in our first fail, you took the advantage like everyone else.
    Who see you from one month how was you talking about BLT, don't see you now when you give us orders on what we should do and what we shouldn't..

wow RQ finally took off the sheep's clothing and revealed the wolf that they really are to BL. Sad to think that BL wouldn't see a move like this. Looking at what happened in the past with fusion (took their members, screwed over their guild, and took their lands, and bragged about it in wc, "RQ, wrecking guilds since "some year i cannot remember") . Then they ally with BL and pretend to be the harmless little "sheep" that said they knew BL would own them in tw,due to the many higher lvls, which was y they didn't atk or pk them. All the while waiting for the opportunity in which BL was weak and pounce like a lion on an injured buffalo. Pandora, u genius u. Couldn't have executed that any nicer.
    i lie only for funny things(as bs over conq for fun)..not over serious stuff...caught in lies when where?

sry don't feel like trolling the forums for lies but their was some recent argument between u and Mua about something u said that was bs. But again, to lazy to find it. Also ur many many many predictions ( conq +AG +VG will triple team unlim, conq will random pk because they are dying, and many many others that i am to lazy to list) I guess, like u say, they weren't serious, but lies none the less. i'm also sure that more then 50% of the server would agree that u lie alot and refuse to to believe what u say.
  • Tres - Lost City
    Tres - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Been gone so long but had a nice LOL at this threadzor b:laugh

Everyone are need to chill.
    Previous Character: Tres_Iqus 95 MG
    Current Character: Tres Cleric (See level above)
    Conqueror
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

The agreement was that RQ would slowly take BLT's lands while BLT kept their people in it to defend from other guilds, and when we had the majority of the BLT lands, BLT would merge into us. The first move was Etherblade, the next move (which as far as I know, is still going to be executed) won't be discussed on here.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but you can ask Yoshiki himself, this is the move we agreed on. He asked us to attack etherblade first. Column was in the channel when he did, whisper Column ingame if you'd like a third party confirmation. RQ's never backstabbed BLT and we don't ever plan to - we have only one ally, and if we backstabbed them, it would be us against 3 guilds on the map. That's what is called "suicide" and there's no tactical advantage to that.

You're wrong, MT, and that's all there is to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    MUA GZ is BL enemy but bloodlust's ppl hate only 2-3 ppl from gz ex axegang...bl was "allied" with panic and UL for many months(gz is ul+panic+axegang).Conqueror was and is BL main enemy....and warmachine was playing on conq side already from a bit weeks...in fact last 2 tw with warnub were a disaster he was leading bl at defeat with extramaly newbie strategy and teams.

It doesn't matter if Warmachine stole GX or 8jun or Rank 8 or Ling Yun or even a bloody Phoenix ticket, you and Warmachine both went to guilds that are actively fighting BL in PVP and TW. Conq are the "main enemies", so? You're with their allies, you're in a guild that is working against your old guild, you really can't say anything about him.

You're a hypocritical git and you know it.

As for that "Warmachine was already playing on conq side for weeks", if you truly believe all that **** then you're probably the most stupid 9x on Lost City.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    and warmachine was playing on conq side already from a bit weeks...in fact last 2 tw with warnub were a disaster he was leading bl at defeat with extramaly newbie strategy and teams.

LoL? Inflamez was actively leading the TW not me, I was leading when he wasn't there and acting as a 2nd leader for the stun/ground squads.

I'm not sure how you can possibly say I am in CQ for GX as BloodLust can kill Belial relatively without any issues and I'm pretty sure I'd had it faster staying in Bloodlust than going CQ. How was I trying to steal anything from Yoshiki? It's not like Yoshiki was killing Belial for himself, I went up there wasting my own hiero/dolls without asking anything because I wanted to help and I was ready to pay the cost to have the most powerful weapon in the game for my class. It's funny when you make such claims what about you go and ask what Yoshiki thinks before making such stupid statements.

I didn't use Lorelai or whatever you say I did, I refused nearly everything she wanted to give me. What can I do about someone crafting parts of my set running away with the parts, +ing them and then trading them to me? You're a moron, why don't you tell everyone how she payed a large amount of the HP hieros you used to farm your HH90 set and a bunch of other stuff? She didn't leave the game because of me, in fact I'm pretty damn sure she didn't actually "leave the game" but she had to go inactive for a while because she has to deal with a few in real life issues. As a matter of fact she actually logged a week after going inactive to tell people she'd be back soon. She left during the week I was inactive because of school it must really be my fault and last time I talked to her she actually wanted to play Guild Wars 2 with me in the near future.

How dare you calling me a scammer when you ran away with Ballin's XS you freaking hypocrite twit. You're just one jealous bish. Face it Raven, no one believes you.
    syl wrote: »

He's BSing she didn't go inactive because of me. But yeah I guess it must really be my fault if a girl ended up liking me b:surrender
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Asiroth - Lost City
    Asiroth - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Mm, too complex for me. Whats a good guild that will help noobs out, but isnt to arrogant/eletist?
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Mm, too complex for me. Whats a good guild that will help noobs out, but isnt to arrogant/eletist?

RageQuit. (:
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    The agreement was that RQ would slowly take BLT's lands while BLT kept their people in it to defend from other guilds, and when we had the majority of the BLT lands, BLT would merge into us. The first move was Etherblade, the next move (which as far as I know, is still going to be executed) won't be discussed on here.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but you can ask Yoshiki himself, this is the move we agreed on. He asked us to attack etherblade first. Column was in the channel when he did, whisper Column ingame if you'd like a third party confirmation. RQ's never backstabbed BLT and we don't ever plan to - we have only one ally, and if we backstabbed them, it would be us against 3 guilds on the map. That's what is called "suicide" and there's no tactical advantage to that.

You're wrong, MT, and that's all there is to it.
    Lol, you must be kidding me? BLT merge into RQ? A guild with +190 members that was once called "last week" the upcoming WL merge into another supposedly "smaller" guild? LOL? well I really respect Yoshi too much and everyone already know that, but in that day either one of you was completly drunk and I don't think it was Yoshi :P
    Although, I don't know what is really going on now but I'm pretty sure that this BLT to RQ merge will not happen, and if it happened then I think it's time for me to quit this game. b:surrender
    . . . . . .
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    RageQuit. (:

This made me almost fall off my chair.
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    good thing when raven asked to join we laughed at him

Oops, I forgot, he was rejected like Flamez b:chuckle My bad :]
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Yet if I went to RQ instead of CQ like most people from RQ asked me to do I bet you would have a totally different message atm wouldn't you?

Actually, no I wouldn't. When mystic said he was thinking of letting you join and I made my opinion very clear. If you actually had joined I'd have laughed and I'd have an easier time flaming you for failing so hard b:chuckle
    edited January 2009
    Options
    It doesn't matter if Warmachine stole GX or 8jun or Rank 8 or Ling Yun or even a bloody Phoenix ticket, you and Warmachine both went to guilds that are actively fighting BL in PVP and TW. Conq are the "main enemies", so? You're with their allies, you're in a guild that is working against your old guild, you really can't say anything about him.

You're a hypocritical git and you know it.

As for that "Warmachine was already playing on conq side for weeks", if you truly believe all that **** then you're probably the most stupid 9x on Lost City.

This is why I have respect for a few Conqueror, they don't sugar coat **** and make it look like something it's not. Warmachine is a traitor. As is Raven. PERIOD. But what ever, that's their choice. It's just a freakin game. But none of that changes the fact that you two are traitors, don't twist it and make it look like something it's not.

And I'll take the initiative to explain myself since I already know warmachine is going to reply with "weren't you in CQ then went to BLT?" like an idiot because I've already explained it 3+ times to him. This will be my final time:

It was early on, I didn't know very many people, I was in a neutral guild at the time (Unlimited), and I wanted to find which guild I could call home. I joined CQ because I had a friend in the guild asking me to try it out. I came, I saw, and I disliked what I saw at the time. I heard about CQ planning to attack BLT that week so I stayed so I could get some PvP TW experience [seeing that I hadn't been to any real TW's beforehand and if I switched guilds when I wanted to, I wouldn't have had my 100 hours to participate in TW]. After the war was over, I left for BLT because I had a few friends in BLT telling me positive things about the guild. I went, I saw it, I liked it. THAT'S the side I've been fighting for since basically the beginning of my game play.

See war? I can post a rebuttal to the reply you haven't even posted yet.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Lol, you must be kidding me? BLT merge into RQ? A guild with +190 members that was once called "last week" the upcoming WL merge into another supposedly "smaller" guild? LOL? well I really respect Yoshi too much and everyone already know that, but in that day either one of you was completly drunk and I don't think it was Yoshi :P
    Although, I don't know what is really going on now but I'm pretty sure that this BLT to RQ merge will not happen, and if it happened then I think it's time for me to quit this game. b:surrender

You, my friend, are very ignorant. I don't know if you noticed, but after BLT "almost" disbanded, most of the members that left came to RQ while others stayed to defend territories. I wasn't even part of these negotiations and I still can look at the facts and realize the truth. Whether or not BLT still plans to do this, I don't really care. Fact is, RQ has helped BLT. Although BLT has helped us by attacking at the same time as us, it doesn't make up for the fact that they have backstabbed us and treated us with little or no respect, including these recent events of BLT making deals with us, then turning to defend against us when we go to carry out the deal, rather than fighting the freakin enemy.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    cryucry wrote: »
    This made me almost fall off my chair.

You apparenly know nothing about RQ if you don't agree with the statement you quoted.
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Options
    don't twist it and make it look like something it's not.

It was early on, I didn't know very many people, I was in a neutral guild at the time (Unlimited), and I wanted to find which guild I could call home. I joined CQ because I had a friend in the guild asking me to try it out. I came, I saw, and I disliked what I saw at the time. I heard about CQ planning to attack BLT that week so I stayed so I could get some PvP TW experience [seeing that I hadn't been to any real TW's beforehand and if I switched guilds when I wanted to, I wouldn't have had my 100 hours to participate in TW]. After the war was over, I left for BLT because I had a few friends in BLT telling me positive things about the guild. I went, I saw it, I liked it. THAT'S the side I've been fighting for since basically the beginning of my game play.

"don't twist it and make it look like something it's not" that's exactly what you just did. You just twisted to it's limit the fact that you went from Conqueror to Bloodlust to make it look like you're not a "traitor". Bloodlust was already under KOS status with CQ when you left, in fact you left CQ after the fight we had @ camp of intrepid which you were by the way, involved in. You're just as much of a "traitor" as I am no matter what you say. Quit trying hypocrite.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • tricycle
    tricycle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    All these people calling me names behind my back and I get no attention at all ?
    Here I don't even get mentioned, and I'm SECOND on the "Idiots" KoS list of BLT and they banned me on their forum until year 2017!
    In game I just get nuked and then they run away. Not a word! I mean, come on.. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KungFoo.info

Empire Alliance
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

http://i40.tinypic.com/212xoh5.jpg

Grim's decision to leave forced yoshi to come up with a plan in a short amount of time. Merging with RQ was his original plan, along with allowing RQ to take Etherblade.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    What is that BR talk in the guild chat?
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    http://i40.tinypic.com/212xoh5.jpg

Grim's decision to leave forced yoshi to come up with a plan in a short amount of time. Merging with RQ was his original plan, along with allowing RQ to take Etherblade.
    Actually, I went and asked Yoshiki about this agreement after I saw Pandora's replay and Yoshiki told me that this was before the maintenance (the day when most of BLT members left the guild) but then after maintenance in this day and after most of the members came back to the guild, Yoshiki decided to lead the guild normally and cancel that agreement and he told Pandora that, but Pandora kept pushing Yoshi on the first agreement and kept telling him that BLT is dead and they should try to merge to have a chance to face both GZ and CQ. Then Pandora told Yoshi that he has a SS of what Yoshi said in the first agreement about BLT merging to RQ and he will go post it in forums id something went wrong so, although Yoshiki canceled that agreement 1 day after they agreed on it, Pandora just keep pretending that this had never happened to look like an innocent.
    . . . . . .
  • Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Actually, I went and asked Yoshiki about this agreement after I saw Pandora's replay and Yoshiki told me that this was before the maintenance (the day when most of BLT members left the guild) but then after maintenance in this day and after most of the members came back to the guild, Yoshiki decided to lead the guild normally and cancel that agreement and he told Pandora that, but Pandora kept pushing Yoshi on the first agreement and kept telling him that BLT is dead and they should try to merge to have a chance to face both GZ and CQ. Then Pandora told Yoshi that he has a SS of what Yoshi said in the first agreement about BLT merging to RQ and he will go post it in forums id something went wrong so, although Yoshiki canceled that agreement 1 day after they agreed on it, Pandora just keep pretending that this had never happened to look like an innocent.

==back stab much?b:cry
    I mean that's how it sounds to my virgin ears, canceling deal == backstabbing.
    *not that virgin*
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ==back stab much?b:cry
    I mean that's how it sounds to my virgin ears, canceling deal == backstabbing.
    *not that virgin*

Backstabbing is a strong word.

-I'll sell you this car for this 15k
    -It's a deal

* The day after*

-Hey about the car deal, forget it , I no longer want to sell my car. I'll keep it instead

- ZOMG YOU DAMN BACKSTABBER ILL KILL YOU

Another funny fact of the week : all those people that called me a traitor and that left bloodlust are PMing me to get them in CQ. When they realise I pretty much don't give two **** about them they just proceed to join RQ. I swear people are hypocrites sometimes.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Backstabbing is a strong word.

-I'll sell you this car for this 15k
    -It's a deal

* The day after*

-Hey about the car deal, forget it , I no longer want to sell my car. I'll keep it instead

- ZOMG YOU DAMN BACKSTABBER ILL KILL YOU

Another funny fact of the week : all those people that called me a traitor and that left bloodlust are PMing me to get them in CQ. When they realise I pretty much don't give two **** about them they just proceed to join RQ. I swear people are hypocrites sometimes.

maybe, but backstabbing used metaphorically is for not keeping your word, and he tried to change his word. imo it can still be called backstabbing.

cause of programming i like to make my own names for stuff and my own definitions b:laugh.
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Anyways, whatever happened happened I'm done. Very tired defending a guild that don't care about anything...
    Peace out and sorry for anyone I have I killed or flamed in the name of my "old" guild BloodLusT.
    Have fun all.
    . . . . . .
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    RQ wants YOU *points* to join the army!