Lost City - Dead or Alive?

Options
Specgoesemo - Lost City
Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
With the newest event of BloodLusT disbanding, it would appear Conqueror can just take over the map now. RageQuit may have a very smart leader, but there is no competition to a smart guild with WAY higher levels. Depending on what happens the next few weeks, this could either be the end of the Lost City server, or the birth of even greater competition than before. Honestly, I hope Conqueror doesn't take over the whole map. Not for my sake, but for the sake of the game staying interesting. I've talked to many Conqueror and many have even posted that with BLT gone, the fun that lies in competition no longer exists. Hopefully these next few weeks will allow competition to rebuild and stabilize on the server, else we're going to have a very boring game from this point forward...
Post edited by Specgoesemo - Lost City on

Comments

• Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    lmao disbanding.I like how you non-chalantly put that in thier.

Everything's already back to normal minus a few bad apples that may or may not have been totally rotten but just rotten enough to where u would'nt want to eat it.

No Apples were harmed in the making of this emo "event" picture.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    With the newest event of BloodLusT disbanding, it would appear Conqueror can just take over the map now. RageQuit may have a very smart leader, but there is no competition to a smart guild with WAY higher levels. Depending on what happens the next few weeks, this could either be the end of the Lost City server, or the birth of even greater competition than before. Honestly, I hope Conqueror doesn't take over the whole map. Not for my sake, but for the sake of the game staying interesting. I've talked to many Conqueror and many have even posted that with BLT gone, the fun that lies in competition no longer exists. Hopefully these next few weeks will allow competition to rebuild and stabilize on the server, else we're going to have a very boring game from this point forward...

I think I'm the only one in CQ that wants CQ to be exactly like warlord. Daikoku didnt even want to kos ul bl and rq at the same time because kosing the whole server would just make us look like warlord.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    QQ HIEROSb:cry
    Idk dont see us taking whole map simply to many guilds out there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options

how many of those guilds cant we send one party in to deal with in TW?
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    If BL can't pull itself back together, and Conqueror or the other guilds don't plow the entire map over. Then it's a chance for smaller factions to have a go at TW. Although I doubt it's likely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    lmao disbanding.I like how you non-chalantly put that in thier.

Everything's already back to normal minus a few bad apples that may or may not have been totally rotten but just rotten enough to where u would'nt want to eat it.

No Apples were harmed in the making of this emo "event" picture.

You're very misinformed. 1) Far from nonchalantly put "disband" in there. Actually, that was the main point of the post. 2) BLT is not back to normal, they lack quite a few of their members, and the ones that did go back don't have 100 hours in guild for TW attendance.

I think I'm the only one in CQ that wants CQ to be exactly like warlord. Daikoku didnt even want to kos ul bl and rq at the same time because kosing the whole server would just make us look like warlord.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

If a guild can handle full server KOS, why not do it? Keeps the game interesting and fun. It's a PvP game. That's what I love about RQ: if everything is boring, you always know there is pk'ing available b:laugh

The only thing I do think is dumb is TAKING OVER the server. Not having competition in a game that's meant to be fun just isn't, well....fun lol. That's why I hope either BLT finally acts as a group rather than individual 6man partied with the same tag over their head, or BLT merges to RQ and bring new competition into the game.

It's true, however, at this point in the game I think it's very possible to take MOST of the server, temporarily. I don't know, we'll see what happens in the coming weeks ^^
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Pvp on this server is pretty much about to die anyway since they introduced a pet that can kill players 10-15 lvls above solo with a glitched skill QQ.
    Dont matter what guild is stronger since everyone runs to safe in panic as soon as the birds from hell appears b:sad. And everyone is currently lvling their veno instead of investing time and money with 9X main archer/wiz/cleric so i doubt future of the server will be that affected by BLT having a couple of bad days.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    "if there was ever a guild with 200 axe warriors in it... they could chain stun the entire opponent force till the TW timer runs out."

The reason why BLT died it because the higher level players became to arrogant. With Deity gone, CQ might have a chance to survive.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xeron66
    xeron66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    That's what I love about RQ: if everything is boring, you always know there is pk'ing available b:laugh

oh and killing ppl 20 or 30 lvls under u is fun or chalanging? hell theres more chalange than that in killing mobs.
    Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Well Spec, you got your wish, CQ aren't getting an easy ride at all.

Thanks to all those stupid idiots and fake bids (seriously, WHO the hell are Harvest?!) CQ got the worst possible day- Sunday!

Meanwhile RQ got the best possible day- Friday! Enjoy your new Level 2 Territory.

At least GZ will get Haunted Path back though b:surrender
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    um its impossible to control the server... without fake bidding ofc. look at bloodlust today, there are a lot of guilds that will do tw. no guild can do non-stop wars the whole weekend every week. also notice the fact that once you reach 9x you level extremely slow and 7x's can get 8x while the 9x only level once or twice so guilds pose more and more of a threat.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    xeron66 wrote: »
    oh and killing ppl 20 or 30 lvls under u is fun or chalanging? hell theres more chalange than that in killing mobs.

I only pk ppl with funny names or in a guild I don't like if they are low level. However, I will now be adding ignorant fools such as yourself to KOS. My main PvP is with ppl near my level. Good thing you chose not you use your IGN for forums, else I'd be hunting your level areas just to grief you ^^

Thanks to all those stupid idiots and fake bids (seriously, WHO the hell are Harvest?!) CQ got the worst possible day- Sunday!

Meanwhile RQ got the best possible day- Friday! Enjoy your new Level 2 Territory.

Yeah, that is unfortunate for y'all. RQ guild chat was laughing about half the guilds. A lot of "who the hell are they?!?" At least if/when the small guilds get territories you'll get to have some fun in slaughter-fest TW's b:victory

um its impossible to control the server... without fake bidding ofc. look at bloodlust today, there are a lot of guilds that will do tw. no guild can do non-stop wars the whole weekend every week. also notice the fact that once you reach 9x you level extremely slow and 7x's can get 8x while the 9x only level once or twice so guilds pose more and more of a threat.

Quoted for truth.
  • xeron66
    xeron66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    oh truth hurts
    yeah i keep forgeting RQ does a lot of fb29 and lvl 3x tries to stop em every time...
    Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Personally I'd prefer the Sunday TW slot. Friday and Saturday nights are for going out. If we had more Sunday wars I wouldn't miss TW so often.

xeron66 wrote: »
    oh truth hurts
    yeah i keep forgeting RQ does a lot of fb29 and lvl 3x tries to stop em every time...

There are a few RQ who camp fb29 yes. We make fun of them too, don't worry. But you can't just ignore the fact that we pk at high levels too. Its not that we target lower level people, we just pk everyone.

Oh, and there's the one 3x member of RQ out there. See if you can find him.

I only pk ppl with funny names or in a guild I don't like if they are low level. However, I will now be adding ignorant fools such as yourself to KOS. My main PvP is with ppl near my level. Good thing you chose not you use your IGN for forums, else I'd be hunting your level areas just to grief you ^^

Specgoesbored because he can't pvp or fish right now b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    BL disband after i was kicked from flamez..not a great new i gave 2 weeks of life whitout me to BLT lol and i was right....

conq cant dominate full server because fake bidding here is bannable..and also if conq is very strong cant defend 9 attacks per week(when more guilds will get high lvl tehre will be wars all weeks)..so in next 2 months tw will be very fun.Warlord win on oracle only because they fake bid FULL time all lands..and they have money for fake bidding +gm help.

i got proof bloodlust and rq did fake bidding this week with a bit nub guilds(fbhelper and 1 rq guild with 1 person),,,but i dont want to report and get pandora banned..of course if they keep fake bidding i'll talk to a GM.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    raven wrote: »
    BL disband after i was kicked from flamez..not a great new i gave 2 weeks of life whitout me to BLT lol and i was right....

conq cant dominate full server because fake bidding here is bannable..and also if conq is very strong cant defend 9 attacks per week(when more guilds will get high lvl tehre will be wars all weeks)..so in next 2 months tw will be very fun.Warlord win on oracle only because they fake bid FULL time all lands..and they have money for fake bidding +gm help.

i got proof bloodlust and rq did fake bidding this week with a bit nub guilds(fbhelper and 1 rq guild with 1 person),,,but i dont want to report and get pandora banned..of course if they keep fake bidding i'll talk to a GM.

I'd like you to report it, please, because I know for a fact it's not true. Report it, go ahead.

You see, RQ doesn't need to fake guild bid on BLT, because BLT TOLD US to attack Etherblade, that was the agreement that Yoshiki and I made. BLT is not supposed to show up to defend at all.

Nice try, Raven, still you flex your puny intellect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'd like you to report it, please, because I know for a fact it's not true. Report it, go ahead.

You see, RQ doesn't need to fake guild bid on BLT, because BLT TOLD US to attack Etherblade, that was the agreement that Yoshiki and I made. BLT is not supposed to show up to defend at all.

Nice try, Raven, still you flex your puny intellect.

i'm not talking about etherblade....rq and BL are same guild now so is ok to take them lands...i'm talking about overbidding on other guilds....

RQ has no chance anyway..i'm not worry...whole server hate rq and random pker we can organize 9 attacks serious per week on your lands.......good luck to defend 9 attacks per week whitout fake bidding with only 200 ppl lol.

anyway pandora...Flamez project of steal all rq members failed badly lol
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Specgoesbored because he can't pvp or fish right now b:chuckle

b:cry NOT FUNNY b:cry

lol
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i'm not talking about etherblade....rq and BL are same guild now so is ok to take them lands...i'm talking about overbidding on other guilds....

RQ has no chance anyway..i'm not worry...whole server hate rq and random pker we can organize 9 attacks serious per week on your lands.......good luck to defend 9 attacks per week whitout fake bidding with only 200 ppl lol.

anyway pandora...Flamez project of steal all rq members failed badly lol

People like you and warmachine are why I lack respect for much of Conqueror. I have a few friends in guild but I wonder why in the world they'd accept idiots like you two. Raven, grow up. I encourage you to report RQ for fake bid. Please, do it. I can't wait to NOT get banned since you're just a big fool trying to degrade a guild and not give credit where credit is due. The sooner you report us, the sooner you look like even more of an idiot than you already do.
  • Envy - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    People like you and warmachine are why I lack respect for much of Conqueror. I have a few friends in guild but I wonder why in the world they'd accept idiots like you two. Raven, grow up. I encourage you to report RQ for fake bid. Please, do it. I can't wait to NOT get banned since you're just a big fool trying to degrade a guild and not give credit where credit is due. The sooner you report us, the sooner you look like even more of an idiot than you already do.
    good thing when raven asked to join we laughed at him
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    Options
    good thing when raven asked to join we laughed at him

i never asked of join conqueror...because i truely hate Tigerlily.No bs envy thx..if i wanted join conqueror i would be conqueror now..but i rather GZ because GZ has more experienced players from other servers.

now you guys are happy with warmachine.....i expect load of emo complaint about gx from him lol...you guys killed your guild just today taking this ***

sorry...who are you?i dont known you O_O
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    People like you and warmachine are why I lack respect for much of Conqueror.

Yet if I went to RQ instead of CQ like most people from RQ asked me to do I bet you would have a totally different message atm wouldn't you?
    i never asked of join conqueror...because i truely hate Tigerlily.No bs envy thx..if i wanted join conqueror i would be conqueror now..but i rather GZ because GZ has more experienced players from other servers.

Sorry but about half of the guild would of left if you did join.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • raven
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Yet if I went to RQ instead of CQ like most people from RQ asked me to do I bet you would have a totally different message atm wouldn't you?

Sorry but about half of the guild would of left if you did join.

i would not want join conq also because i still respect original BL(and i was kicked from guild)..conq was our first enemy ..joining conq(you did choose of join conq) you showed of be a backstabber and a person with no loyalty..youa re pathetic....now goes pk RQ warmachine show me ur brave.

you joined conq only because you want gx..and my informer say me that you want take gx first than other person in conqueror list :) good luck little scammer
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Lol raven would never be invited to conq thats so funny. War knows he will have to wait to get gx, and he doesnt seem to mind. Just cause he joined conq instead of running to rq that makes him a bad personb:question. I know of at least 5 people that asked to join conq before war but we didnt want them in guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Lol raven would never be invited to conq thats so funny. War knows he will have to wait to get gx, and he doesnt seem to mind. Just cause he joined conq instead of running to rq that makes him a bad personb:question. I know of at least 5 people that asked to join conq before war but we didnt want them in guild.

There was a lot more then just that who asked to join and didn't get in. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

you joined conq only because you want gx..and my informer say me that you want take gx first than other person in conqueror list :) good luck little scammer

You've got very bad informers as I told Zori and I quote "Put me at the very end of the list"
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    We will have to see how the cards fall, I don't think anyone will take the whole map very soon it will be more then a few months before someone gets it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    We will have to see how the cards fall, I don't think anyone will take the whole map very soon it will be more then a few months before someone gets it.

If it happens.
    I agree, as people reach 9x, leveling slows, giving everyone else a chance to catch up. 95/99/100 is a far way away, gives others a fighting chance, for now at least.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    If BLT hopes to rise up again, we need to solidify our teamwork once more. RQ's announced that we refuse to be pushed around and treated like the "little sister" guild, and BLT foolishly let GZ take their territory to try and defend our attack... That Yoshiki told me to do.

RQ and BLT, if we solidify ourselves once more, can rise up again and stand up to the CQ/GZ/Integrity alliance. But if BLT doesn't swallow their pride and start acting like teammates again soon... We're both screwed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i would not want join conq also because i still respect original BL(and i was kicked from guild)..conq was our first enemy ..joining conq(you did choose of join conq) you showed of be a backstabber and a person with no loyalty..youa re pathetic....now goes pk RQ warmachine show me ur brave.

You are full of so much BS that even people who haven't been in the game that long can see why everyone laughs at you. That's probably the most stupid thing you've said out of world chat.

You call Warmachine a backstabber for joining CQ. Where are you now exactly? Oh that's right! With our most powerful allies! So what does that make you then?
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror