Archadia is Recruiting

12346»

Comments

• Mysticfear - Heavens Tear
    Mysticfear - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hadarac I already can't pk you and at your leveling rate I never will.
    Skill Is of no problem I have that already I will easily beat you anyday.
    No one here is being ignorant but yourself.
    You would call us fiends? because 1 of the meanings of the word is someone who is extreamly gifted or skilled at something, unless of course you consider us the devil which only back the fact you are a coward.
    But it's applausable the way you speak big and strong words as if they were a reflection of yourself we know hadarac it must be hard to be so pathetic and in desperate need of attention but this 1 way argument grows tiresome you have been, outpowered-outspoken-outclassed and out hazeld good day
    Regards,

DarkSmoKe Marshal / Friend Mysticfear
  • HazelAngel - Heavens Tear
    HazelAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lol. out hazeld. xD
    ~MysticAve is now Recruiting b:victory~
  • Shadow_Rider - Heavens Tear
    Shadow_Rider - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Ey Hadarac
    i take it u got issues with my guilldis and if u do
    i tell u 1 thing watch out i will come n get u
    i aint scared i dont care wat lvl u r
    i will find u
    and i will finish u no matter wat no1 calls my guildis names
    and dont even bother tryin threating me
    My Guild DarkSmoKe Can And Will Smoke your Guild

So Little Boy Go To Bed And Wait For Your Sand Man Coz Lillte Boys Like
    You Need They Sleep
    bye bye b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Oh yeah I remember Shadow_Rider, I called your stupid guild members losers and morons. Yeah, I don't regret it. Because I was telling the truth. You can't kill me even when I am white named and world chat my coordinates. You have a weak guild and they are an ignorant bunch of stupid moron idiots. Okay???? Got it??? Now go and hide inside a hole and don't bother to try and kill me. Loser....

Regards,

King/Dictator/Supreme Ruler/Monarch/Archadia Leader Hadarac
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hadarac, I'm actually getting bored, waiting for you to get to level 30. Can you just finish getting level 30 so I can take you down a few notches? I haven't even played PWI for a while, so hurry up.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I am King/Dictator/Supreme Ruler/Monarch/Archadia Leader of Perfect World International. I will take my time and not be swayed by an idiot who has no life okay??? Now, wait and just try to lvl up thinking you can beat me. So thre. I have plently of tennis balls!!!

Regards,

• Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Sorry, but the fact that you call yourself all those high ranked titles is stupidity, because there-in, those titles are given to intelligent, adaptable, and strong people, not someone like you, whom has been stuck at level 28 for 5 days now. I've not bothered to play since I got level 44, because playing another awesome game, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, which is the child product of DAoC, really has been taking up my time. But when the world ends, and you finally obtain level 30, I will be there, like you wish us to, to kill you, not try and kill you, you filthy slime.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Shadow_Rider - Heavens Tear
    Shadow_Rider - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Oh yeah I remember Shadow_Rider, I called your stupid guild members losers and morons. Yeah, I don't regret it. Because I was telling the truth. You can't kill me even when I am white named and world chat my coordinates. You have a weak guild and they are an ignorant bunch of stupid moron idiots. Okay???? Got it??? Now go and hide inside a hole and don't bother to try and kill me. Loser....

Regards,

LOL I have to say wow u r the most childish player i have ever seen and lol u make me laught more then anything else lilltle boy so why dont u just grow a brain n wake up n realise u wont even get to lvl 30 because your a scared and ur king n dictator shid i must say you r the king of shid ROFL and thats the TRUTH lillte boy every1 is getting bored of u since u dont lvl so every1 can kill u well not kill u in real life but in the game and no1 will stop coz u will die n die n die u wont even get to lvl anywer ha ha ha

so go to sleep lil baby ur sand man will come little boy b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    The truth is that you guys are losers and *******. okay??? got it???morons. did you guys know that I have two tennis balls? I just found them!!!

ayay!!

regards,

King/Dictator Hadarac
  • HazelAngel - Heavens Tear
    HazelAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    OK, so.
    everyone knows this:
    Hadarac - Just made himself some new fake titles, - still has that ignorant mind, telling him wer weak and wer morons and...whatever he thinks of calling us, - Still thinks he cant get killed - hasn't level for ages, - Being immature as usual.

Well. I dnt really know why GMs and MODs have opend this boring thing again, but.

Guys. Cmon...the lil Hadarac moron is literally here to tell us to give him attention...

So no matter how funny and hilarious it is to insult him *which i must agree*
    I think its best to just not answer in this thread ever again and leave him in his tiny lil hole to cry alone, knowing no one believes him any more and he cant gain attention anymore. Coz, like others mentioned, it sorta gives him more strength...idk -.-

ps, for some reason. I get the feeling that hes just an Alt of a MOD or GM or sumthing...but

This is just getting boring -.- If Hadarac came up with sumthing else hilariously imposible for him. Thatd pbbly be gud to discuss. But seriously. Its no fun anymore...

So lets just give em the silent treatment ^^ and no matter how bad hadarac disses you. wed always know hes the one himself, and hes only saying that to comfort himself.

Right ppl? ^^

pps, id be glad if this thread is closed again. -.- thx for the understanding
    ~MysticAve is now Recruiting b:victory~
  • Mysticfear - Heavens Tear
    Mysticfear - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The truth is that you guys are losers and *******. okay??? got it???morons. did you guys know that I have two tennis balls? I just found them!!!

ayay!!

regards,

King/Dictator Hadarac

Hadarac you live not with giant blossoming grapefruits this you so call, tennis balls but instead down there you have 2 tiny shriveled dry raisins.
    of course if by tennis balls you were referring to something completely off topic to what im writing then the jokes on me, otherwise i'd say by tennis ball you were referring to those green infected things down there yes?
    And I have grown fond of that name moron, loser It's just attached to me i dunno I think when you call me a loser or moron just comforts me to think you are "winner" "genius" lol...
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Avada Kedavra!! See it bumbed up
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hadarac, Do you have a faction?
    Do you play Perfect World International? I think you are at the wrong forums boy,
    Level 28? how long have you been that level HA pathetic boy NOOB!
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    blu blak! bum bum bum bum da bum!!! avada kedavra!! inflamaro! expecto patronum!! Clerks!!! Nub Nub!!! Nickelodeon!! Tennis Balls!!! FINLAND!!!!!!!! I'm okay.... FB1564!! I can solo FB 29!!!(This is true)

Regards,

• Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    That's impossible for someone lower than level 29 to solo FB 29. The game is programmed so you have to have help to finish all your FB's in in order from the level mentioned.

Now would you stop telling lies and start actually not trolling people.

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2009
    This thread has more than run its course. Locked.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Those of you who have used inappropriate language and such have been reported.

Consequences forthcoming.

Cherish your accounts. Be mature and polite. Don't be rude and crude.

End of line...

b:angry
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.