Archadia is Recruiting

Comments

• WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hmm.. still level 15 today. At this rate you wont ever be able to conquer PW in 2 weeks b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'd believe this is a GM playing a joke on us if it wasn't for his horrible choice of faction names.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think that you guys are all in for a surprise. My level is now 16!!!!!

Happy pleaing for mercy. AHAHHAHAHMAUAUAUAUAA!!!

Regards,
    Dictator Hadarac
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    you know, you keep saying you have millions of funds, how abotu a screen shot of you inventory and bank? I doubt you even know the max amount of coins you can carry =/
    Back.
  • SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ...I will cleanse Perfect World ...

(Emphasis added for emphasis)

Hmm cleansing the galaxy huh... here is a quick list of others with that idea....

Species 8472 = fail thanks to Captain Janeway and crew
    The Borg = fail thanks to Captains Kirk, Picard, Janeway, and everyone else lol
    Darth Sidious = Epic fail thanks to Darth Vader

Umm lets see i know there were more but i cant think of them right now....

Still i think i have made my point.

Hadarac i expect your next post to be b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender

LOL
    My Youtube Channel:
    youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th
  • AliciaJoy - Heavens Tear
    AliciaJoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    This thread is hilarious! I just have to come look at it every few hours LOL.
    I've been playing PW 24/7 most weeks and I'm not near getting anything big for my character. Where you're getting all this money from makes me wonder if you're either hacking the servers or your just running your mouth.
    Why not do like somebody else said and post a pic of your loot? Or do you not know how to take a in-game pic?b:chuckle
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Whys this thread still bumped. You guys are all failures. Get off this thread please its getting on my nerves. This better be the last free bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Whys this thread still bumped. You guys are all failures. Get off this thread please its getting on my nerves. This better be the last free bump.
    You set yourself up for this one.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
    edited December 2008
    This thread is hilarious! I just have to come look at it every few hours LOL.
    I've been playing PW 24/7 most weeks and I'm not near getting anything big for my character. Where you're getting all this money from makes me wonder if you're either hacking the servers or your just running your mouth.
    Why not do like somebody else said and post a pic of your loot? Or do you not know how to take a in-game pic?b:chuckle

Good point although i once made 1 mil in 5 days by grinding the "Cloudmelding vipions" near etherblade so its possible he has 10 mil... i did that at lvl 40 though and it gave me 2 lvls lol (yes that means i ground 1 1/2 lvls straight lol)

of course then i bought a panther and was broke again lol oh well :)

2008-10-2723-58-27.jpg

2008-10-2723-58-20.jpg
    My Youtube Channel:
    edited December 2008
    something else i thought of: maybe he is only lvl 16 cuz he is really the alt of someone else. like Hong or Wargasam lol :)
    My Youtube Channel:
  • Ifriday - Heavens Tear
    Ifriday - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    We are watching you closely, Kinglet, and are pleased with your progress.

Make sure you temper your drive and enthusiam with care and due planning for the future consequences...

May the Force be strong in you, young Haderac.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    hello Everyone,

Archadia, my guild has been created recently. We believe in fighting territory wars and putting down those who are opposed to us. We will help those who are under us unless they are in another guild. You will receive benefits such as mounts and daily pay.

PM me in the game or in this forum. at Hadarac

Regards

Hadarac
  • DeadFriend - Heavens Tear
    DeadFriend - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hadarac is there any level requirements??? If there is what are they???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hey look, he finally got to level 20. It only took several more days than really needed.

Seriously, tomorrow, I will be getting my Cleric I just made, level 13 right now, soon 14, to at least 20. Get with the times and grow a brain.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    You have to be atleast lvl 20. So if you want to join DeadFriend, then you may join.
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    We are a guild meant to take over all of Perfect World on Heaven's Tear.

We show no mercy and we believe that any one who oppresses us must be put down. We are enemies with every other guild and it's members so we create no alliances.

We will be starting territory wars as soon as we get the required funding. We're not a long ways away from that.

Anyone who joins must be LVL 20+ and we prefer that you are a cleric or a wizard. We will also take blademasters and untamed but are looking more for clerics and wizards.

Leader: Hadarac
    Director: arcanous

PM any of us or just post a line in this thread to be reviewed and maybe me accepted.

Regards

Hadarac
  • Ifriday - Heavens Tear
    Ifriday - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Haderac, there is no need to create a new thread every time you want to recruit - just bump your original thread with a reminder post. You will be able to keep track of any posts from possible recruits much more easily with only one thread to monitor.

You already have numerous threads:
    here
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=134832
    and here
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=135781
    and here
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=137971
    and here
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=142251
    and thats just the ones in the Guild Banter forum...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    7 threads alltogether you made about this. Please stop spamming the forum or I will have no choice but to inform the staff. For now I combined them but this is your warning Hadarac.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Archadia Is Still Recruiting Lvl 20+, Clerics And Wizards Will Be Given More Priority, But If You Are A Blademaster Or Untamed You Can Still Join.
    Pay Will Start Soon So Look Forward To A Huge Guild Bank And Tons Of Benefits.
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Join Archadia now! We are recruiting! Soon we will be a lvl 2 faction.

Our plan is to overthrow TheEmpire and Evolution because their members are stubborn losers who don't help anyone but themselves. We help anyone! (in our faction) and those who are nice to us.

Regards,

King/Dictator Hadarac
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hey hey, sounds like you're actually growing! How many members do you have now?

Also a message for TheEmpire/Evolution: 1000 internets to whoever gets a video of this guild's first TW. OVER 9000 for slow motion one-shots on Hadrac b:thanks b:laugh
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    We are growing thank you very much. We have 40 members and a huge guild bank. We are giving arrow of all types to all our archers. And we plan to give 50 mana and healing potions to each person during a TW. We will be starting TWs soon!!!! Wait and see. Evolution will lose a territory!!!!! I hate them. Those loser weaklings.....

Regards,

King/Dictator Hadarac
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    50 mana pots for tw, and free arrows...

BTW i respect to your ambitions, at least
    b:bye
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    We are growing thank you very much. We have 40 members and a huge guild bank. We are giving arrow of all types to all our archers. And we plan to give 50 mana and healing potions to each person during a TW. We will be starting TWs soon!!!! Wait and see. Evolution will lose a territory!!!!! I hate them. Those loser weaklings.....

Regards,

King/Dictator Hadarac

holy **** you just blew my mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hey hey, sounds like you're actually growing! How many members do you have now?

Also a message for TheEmpire/Evolution: 1000 internets to whoever gets a video of this guild's first TW. OVER 9000 for slow motion one-shots on Hadrac b:thanks b:laugh

You might need to eat those words... the guy is lvl 28 now. And hes giving away free pots and arrows. LOL
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • bluewater
    bluewater Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If he's a roleplayer I applaude him for his courage and innovative brain, if not then no comment.
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    why do you guys make fun of me? I have one of the greatest guild ever! And I am the leader of the underworld. I sell anything you want cheep. Even Radiance knows about me!

Regards

King/Dictator Hadarac
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I just wanted to make the following announcment:

THEEMPIRE IS NOW CRUMBLING!!!!! THEY ONLY HAVE 4 TERRITORIES LEFT!!!

This is all my work. I have been internally sabotaging them without hacking or other illegal things. HAHAHAH!! Archadia will live forever!!!
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    why do you guys make fun of me? I have one of the greatest guild ever! And I am the leader of the underworld. I sell anything you want cheep. Even Radiance knows about me!

Regards

King/Dictator Hadarac

Whats a radiance... can i eat it!?
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I would like everyone to give me a few reasons why I wont succeed.

And a few reasons why you guys make fun of me..

Thanks

King/Dictator Hadarac
This discussion has been closed.