Archadia is Recruiting

Comments

• HazelAngel - Heavens Tear
    HazelAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It's ur choice to waste your little tounge on shutting up or not. but it wud be good to hear no ignorant ideas.

Oh, and u think wer morons? Maybe you shud put it this way:
    YOU are the BIGGEST IGNORANT MORON i have EVER met. YOU in PARTICULAR.
    i mean WHY wud you try after we, EVERYONE repeatedly tell you that YOU, haradac - the person that refers his tiny lvl 28 char a king - try after WE repeatdly tell YOU that your ignorant impossible plan would FAIL HARD?
    ~MysticAve is now Recruiting b:victory~
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    No, seriously, Mystic and Hazel, just stop harassing the poor kid. By the time another Moderator comes around to this post, you will have dug yourself quite a large hole, and have to lie in it, with a nice little ban from the forums, most-likely.

So just lay off of him, leave him to me,and go about talking with your friends and your guild. I'm more than enough to put this child in his place.

And by the by, don't call me a moron. Not only is it quite far from the truth, it also makes me quite irritated, and you wouldn't like me when I'm irritated. Not. One. Bit.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
    edited January 2009
    Fine bio.
    I sorta agree with what u sed.

But just take him down. please =.=....

and ill thank you forever
  • Mysticfear - Heavens Tear
    Mysticfear - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Agreed, Bioturn
    Hadarac is not worth our time, we will not conquer anything and may call him self king/dictator as he pleases no longer bothers me, I have beter things to do
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I choose not to shut up. So make me. Kill me in a PK or a duel. And we'll see. I think that you guys are the biggest bunch of ignorant morons I have ever met. Especially Hazel Angel and MysticFear. I mean why do you guys try after I repeatedly tell you that you will fail? I have ways that you can never dream of. I have powers that you would never have. Please don't waste your puny little life.
    b:kissb:shutup
    5. Harass, threaten, verbally abuse PWE as an entity along with its staffers, representatives and all registered users through any and all available channels (forums posts, PMs, in-game chat, etc.).
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    HazelAngel why do you repeat everything I say? I mean make something creative for once. Sheesh...

Thanks Bioturn for the support but I don't need it. Let them flame me so I can quote them when I become famous and own all of PW.

Regards,

King/Dictator/Supreme Ruler Hadarac
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Sorry, you got me figured wrong there, Hadarac. I do not support you. I'm making this simple, protecting two that could have gotten a ban from the forums, and making sure that you know who you really should be worried about. And that would be me.

And please, own all of PW? I'm sure we all already pointed out that being an impossibility. Can't hold more than 1 rank 1 territory. And be certain, if Archadia even obtains 1 territory, by some stroke of luck, a larger, more famous guild will come and take it away, knowing that it will be a simple task.

And I still hold true to my words. When you get to level 30, you will be my first Player Versus Player kill. And I've got a lot of experience in PvP, so you should think of trying to wait until your closer to my level.

Sincerely,
    One Pirate
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hello idiots,

first of all, Mysticfear i wouldn't be talking seeing that I could probably kill you in a duel. I recommend that you don't try to pk me when i announce my coordinates because it would be a waste of your time. You have no chance. I repeat NO chance. Got it? Now go be a moron somewhere else.

Secondly, HazelAngel, you are lvl 19, not even close to mine. I could probably one hit you okay? don't talk when you know you will be slaughtered by me. And yes i do call of you a moron because soon you will beg to be part of my guild and I will give you a simple "no". Got it?

Regards,

King/Dictator Hadarac

Honestly, by the time mystic get there you'll mostly likely be dead. Either way, i don't think this is worth anyone's time.
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    sorry folks, but you've been previously warned by a moderator to keep this thread civilized.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    hadarac managed to change my mind. have at him!
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Hey thanks for opening up the thread again. Now, back to business. Who wants to join Archadia!!!

As for you losers (yeah im talking to you Mystic and Hazel), i'll shut up if you PK me. Don't talk trash when you're a lvl 19 and a loser who can't do smack to me. Alright???? Now, as for you Bioturn. Sheesh... how dumb can a person get? Do you really think that you can get in trouble after I GAVE you permission to make fun of me? I am just soo sure of myself that you guys can't PK me that I am alright with you guys flaming me. After you guys try and try and try and waste your puny lives trying to kill me, I will quote each and every one of you. MUHAHAHAHH!!!

What do you say to that huh you filthy bunch of ignorant morons?

Regards,

• WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    OMG!! ahaha was able to get the GM's to go on his side! b:shocked

Like I always said Haradac, stay confident, prove everyone wrong.

I'm neither friend nor foe, just a bystander watching the action.

lol...

i have a feelign he might be able to prove everyone wrong after all...scary.. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    OMG!! ahaha was able to get the GM's to go on his side! b:shocked

Like I always said Haradac, stay confident, prove everyone wrong.

I'm neither friend nor foe, just a bystander watching the action.

lol...

i have a feelign he might be able to prove everyone wrong after all...scary.. b:chuckle

He's STILL level 28 lol. He'll prove everyone wrong in like 10 years or so.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Go on make fun of me Mua, Mub, whatever... I told you I can do stuff that you guys can't dream of!!!! I am the sole heir to the Perfect World Throne. I will prove everyone wrong and state each quote in the world chat adn laugh at them.

Also, everyone is invited to PK me when I am lvl 30 and announce my coordinates. You may team up, zhen, whatever. I just know that I can't be Pked.
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Well, thank you, Dvorak. I hadn't quite gotten around to finishing telling this Troll off.

Now than, the first point I must get at, Hadarac, would be you calling me "dumb". I'm not sure on what grounds you have to say this, since you and I have not been able to have a duel inside Perfect World. Waiting for you to get to level 30 feels like waiting for the Dinosaurs to come back. It won't happen for a long, long time. I am not one flaming you, but I'm merely stating the truth, that you cannot, no matter who you are, not die after taking a few hits even from someone 5 levels higher than you. Unless, of course, you were to be a hacker, utilizing the code to your benefit. Believe me, there is no other way, when fighting on equal terms, no restorative potions or anything, or only a certain amount to each player.

• Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Go on make fun of me Mua, Mub, whatever... I told you I can do stuff that you guys can't dream of!!!! I am the sole heir to the Perfect World Throne. I will prove everyone wrong and state each quote in the world chat adn laugh at them.

Also, everyone is invited to PK me when I am lvl 30 and announce my coordinates. You may team up, zhen, whatever. I just know that I can't be Pked.

OMG Im so going to make a HT character just to outlevel you, find you and kill you :D
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    OMG Im so going to make a HT character just to outlevel you, find you and kill you :D

LOL. If seriously played, you can get to his lvl in 3 days. Now i am sure there is better ways to spend your time.
    edited January 2009
    aww. its open again.
    i thought that hadarac moron could finally shut his trap up about that stupid dominating PW plan....*sigh* oh wells

oh and as for your comment. i only copy what u say coz u know im right. u just dont want to answer it because u know its true ^^

btw, as a matter of fact. we shud track you down and pk you ^^ itll be fun to see you beg for mercy for once...>.> but anyway. i dont talk trash ^^ and you saying that i do is merely calling yourself a hypocrite...yet again. ^^

and also. Your always saying you have a strategy, correct?
    How about showing sum strategy in game to make us 'understand' *if u cud do that* how good and powerful and other oh-so-great words u boast about urself with ^^ rather than saying all these **** in the forum and doing nuthin? ^^

ur just wastin ur tym telling ur dreams...

ps, i wudnt call us 'filthy bunch of morons' if i were u ... but then again....i not as stupid...so i cant ^^
    edited January 2009
    Hadarac,
    You say you have a strong faction, no you insist you have a strong faction. yet you see.. a strong faction is composed of Friends, loyalty and trust.
    Do your faction members have the intelligence or the integrity to come to this thred and defend you? is anyone in your faction willing to post on these forums claming what you say is true?
    If so get a member of your faction to back up your statements.
    Honestly, I respect my friends lvl 1 faction with only 25 members more than yours.
    At least they have the 3 things you have NEVER even claimed to have and thats Friends, loyalty and trust.
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    LOL. If seriously played, you can get to his lvl in 3 days. Now i am sure there is better ways to spend your time.
    Yeah.. good point. It's like killing a cleric with a Phoenix. No fun at all b:tired
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Reyanna - Sanctuary_1232900446
    Reyanna - Sanctuary_1232900446 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hadarac,
    You say you have a strong faction, no you insist you have a strong faction. yet you see.. a strong faction is composed of Friends, loyalty and trust.
    Do your faction members have the intelligence or the integrity to come to this thred and defend you? is anyone in your faction willing to post on these forums claming what you say is true?
    If so get a member of your faction to back up your statements.
    Honestly, I respect my friends lvl 1 faction with only 25 members more than yours.
    At least they have the 3 things you have NEVER even claimed to have and thats Friends, loyalty and trust.

Ok, well, I'm a total newbie (which after reading these posts makes me feel like that is scum of the earth) but anyway, I came on here because I was invited to join a faction yesterday and the leader was so nice and helpful to a complete beginner like myself and took a lot of his own game time to explain so much to me. I was scared to join a faction because I was embarassed at my lack of experience but I decided to join after talking with the leader and after hitting lvl 20 things became so much harder to solo. I came on the forums hoping to learn more about what it means to be in one. What brought me to this particular thread and then scared the he!! out of me was the name of the faction is Arcadians and I made the mistake of confusing the names. Thank GOD it was a mistake because after seeing the posts from this Hadarak (this is only my opinion but I think this guy must have some major insecurity issues in RL, lol) I immediately went into the game to quit the faction then saw the name was different and the leaders name is different and also he's lvl 42. I must say though that after reading all these posts it has left me feeling confused still about what a faction is supposed to be about. It's mentioned many times, "friends, loyalty and trust". Well, I'm loyal and trustworthy but I don't have any friends in the game. So are these factions mostly made up of people who know each other IRL then? They are friends already and then make up these factions? If so then why did I get asked to join when these people don't know me? I sure don't want to be involved with some group like this Hadarak bozo. I think it's really cool how you guys have the support of one another but should someone like myself just stay solo then even though I'll never be good enough to get that far without help? Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.
    edited January 2009
    Reyanna Many factions differ in many diffrent ways,
    Some factions are composed of friends in RL and many arent you are welcome to join my faction if you like DarkSmoKe we have several high players that can help you out and ofcourse me as well.

oh uhh Hadarac smells lol
  • Reyanna - Sanctuary_1232900446
    Reyanna - Sanctuary_1232900446 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Reyanna Many factions differ in many diffrent ways,
    Some factions are composed of friends in RL and many arent you are welcome to join my faction if you like DarkSmoKe we have several high players that can help you out and ofcourse me as well.

oh uhh Hadarac smells lol

Thank you so much. I went and looked at all your guild info and I would love to be involved with you guys. I could learn so much! Unfortunately, it looks like I'm the wrong server b:sad I want to find a group just like yours though where I won't feel too overly stupid about not knowing much and can learn. Thanks again for the invite and I hope I can find something.
    edited January 2009
    why dont u consider moving factions then?
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    So everyone who is planning on TRYING to kill me please tell me on thsi thread. YOu have no chance to dont' bother. HazelAngel, what a stupid name, don't even try to PK me. As for the rest of you, go waste your puny lives not trying to kill me because I know you have no chance.

Regards,

• Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Its easy to talk big as a blue name. From what i remember, your stuck at lvl 28 for the past 3 days. Not getting any closer to that white name status. And your probably betting on the fact that no one will go out of their way just to pk you. I for one won't be bothered to go out of my way just to pk some random 30s who prob won't even get a skill off on me. But if i do happen to see you on my dailies, i'll spend the 2 coins on an arrow and 1 coins on my bow repair just for you. I used to check this thread cause its funny, now its just some noob begging for attention.
    edited January 2009
    Hadarac, dont insult my name when your name makes no sense at all wat so ever.

and how wud u know we - hu u frankly call morons - cant pk you?
    if you really think that. maybe you shud prove it urself...
    sumthing like...
    stop wasting ur time on forum to just draw attention to us
    and start lvling up
    and making ppl feel the 'wrath of ur nooby life'

oh btw Hazue

i completely agree with you ^^b:victoryb:victory

ps, i see uve made another false title for urself..
    how interesting >.>
    edited January 2009
    So everyone who is planning on TRYING to kill me please tell me on thsi thread. YOu have no chance to dont' bother. HazelAngel, what a stupid name, don't even try to PK me. As for the rest of you, go waste your puny lives not trying to kill me because I know you have no chance.

Regards,

Dear fellow readers I would like to rewrite this post, unfortuantly hadarac was drunk on his ignorance and never typed proper.

so everyone that wants to kill me tell me on this thread Ill be hiding in plume cowering. you will never ever have a chance to pk me for the dinosaurs must return before i hit level 30. "HazelAngel oh how I love the name I envy you so much"(says hadarac). I mean Hadarac just doesnt seem right when I am wearing my $2 dress and long gloves with my ballerina shoes. "now all you guys come get me I'll give you that chance".

Queen/dictastor/supreme tool hadarac
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Har Har Mysticfear. We'lll see who's laughing when you can't PK me. Oh yeah, also, I won't be running into any safe zones when I tell my cooridnates in the world chat. Stop being a bunch of ignorant moronic fiends. I mean you guys have no lives whatsoever. STUPID IDIOTS!!!

Regards,

King/Dictator/Supreme Ruler/Monarchy Hadarac

HazelNut Angel is such a stupid name. AHAHHA
    edited January 2009
    lol. it seems to me that
    every time we tell you off
    u tend to add another 'special title' to urself
    almost as if your trying to tell yourself your strong
    and trying to hide the truth..

Hadarac. no matter how stupid u think my name is
    how 'moronic' we are
    how 'no lifed puny noobs 'we are
    how idiotic you might think we are
    how you think we wud coware into save zone when the day you announce ur co-ords on world chat (which would more likely to happen when the day the earth dies)
    at the end of the day:
    1) wed still be strong enough to pk you any day...
    2) your just boasting about the impossible over the forum
    3) youd be the one that wud be the stupid morons, or whatever u call us..
    4) you still know no one wud listen to your nonstop braggin..

Give it a rest or not. its ur choice
    just keep in mind that your wasting your own precious time.
    If youd like to show us.
    I suggest you shud start taking action. Please. I want to see this happening not just in words.
    And im sure others would as well.
This discussion has been closed.