Lyndura's Blademaster Guide

1161718192022»

Comments

• fofozozo
    fofozozo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Guy plz i need help :S !! am lvl 31 and i get high damage from mob lvl 31 i get Damage 200D=> 280 and am wearing good iteams !! and my str 87, Vit 29, Dex 47 !! and my physical def. 1805 !! so wut i have to do to make my def. more high and where i put my 5 points from the next lvl !! plz i need help !! Very Imp. b:sad
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hello, could anyone give me a guide for blademaster's skills and which ones are high and low priority for an axe/fists BM plz?.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    /facepalm

Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide.
    There're more topics were we have discussed about how Fist are the worst weapon and how it fails in comparation with the others, but those should work.

ost.

Lol, 2008
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I love how most the advice comes from people who haven't played a bm to 100.

Str 3, dex 2?
    I don't know who came up with that. I don't ever remember using it. All you have to do is make sure you have enough str to equip heavy armor and axes. Also, enough dex to equip fists if you're going down that path. I HIGHLY suggest only focusing on ONE path through your first 50 or so levels. If you try and learn everything you'll be able to use every weapon, but be seriously gimped at dealing damage with your skills.
    Currently at lvl 100 I have 305 str, 200 dex, and 124 vit.

I can tank and use every weapon. I have every weapon and most the demon skills for them. But in the long run, high APS with fists/claws beats everything for PvE. Axe's can AoE and give you the ability to stun lock like a beast. Which makes them great for PvP. Spears and Swords are also good weapons, very powerful against squishy casters.

The point is, build your character how you like because there's no perfect build. But if you want some advice, get just enough strength and dexterity for your weapons/armor, put the rest in Vit for hp.

I am str 3 and dex 2. I must say so far its working but now since i am only going to go for decides as my end game wear i am going to have just enough for minium for that fist then put the rest into vit ;p. Funny now most bms are doing what i orignal did before wasting money on reset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spartan_Tear - Archosaur
    Spartan_Tear - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    tnks for helping me, the skill and build part helped alot thnksb:laugh
  • howmet1
    howmet1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    /facepalm

Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE.

i relize this is from 2008, but i sure as hell hope u dont think Fist BMs r the worst for PvE, they're by far the best. PvP they're ok, but not the best
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Its cool to return to review this tread every now and then to LOL at the arguments with Lyndura about sword, fists and axes.

The funny thing is that he was so biased against fists, so in favor of axes and his toon was using poleblade. LOL
  • kelvinshark
    kelvinshark Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    LOL so much has changed since 2008.
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    let this rest in pieceb:laugh
  • eowyn - Sanctuary17
    eowyn - Sanctuary17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    LOL so much has changed since 2008.

And all for the worst...
  • joanasp
    joanasp Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    [URL="[img]http://www.webcam-steamate.com/cookies/37/b/happy.gif[/img]"]Happy[/URL]

Here is a guide for Bladmasters. As many BM guides, people argue over and over again as to what makes a BM the best BM, but if you're just looking for something clear and simple to follow (many BM guides I tried were rather confusing!!!), I think this guide is good enough to enjoy playing a BM
  • I_DEATH - Sanctuary
    I_DEATH - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Nice guide, tyvm b:thanks
  • mkl0011
    mkl0011 Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ty for explaining "Doom". I however respectfully disagree with your analysis.
    I do however agree with the poster a bit back that if we debate this we should take it to a new thread.

Well it is true myriad sword stance and atmos strike are the highest "Single hit" damage though.This means it high only when it hit,unlike HF where it adds an effect so you can do more damge. Just saying if you compare it to others it is the highest, however the draw back is that the swords have a low damage so when you use these skills in combat they come out relatively weak sometimes. But say you could use these skills with axes. You'll definitely see see bigger results.I mean take a look at HF LVL 10 and Myriad lvl 10.I know it does 1000's of more damage "on a single hit" than HF however with HF's effect, you'll end doing more damage after the 6 secs are up