Comments

• Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    whats up with the flaming? lol
    1.str give you pdef
    2. low vit CANT work?
    You do not need high vit. You don't need high vit. What you need are the stats that allow you to play your character the way you want.
    agree

low vit + marrow + balance can do the work
    +3 decent refine if you have 5 VIT? You must be mad :)
    agree

with 5vit you need at least 6 - 7+ gear, 3+ isnt high refine

3.i know failed wiz too...how many wiz you know with sexy lunar rings with +3% crit? maybe 15% of the wiz/clerics out there? lol

4.bm are fun, you can actually play with the builds you can go high str, vit, dex etc...it depends on your playing style it really depends on the skill of the player, how come? i 3 shoted a lvl 87 and a lvl92 wizzies yesterday...easy as pay i beat them like 5 - 6 times each....guess what? i CANT beat a friend with his lvl 82 wiz...b:surrender

and i dont like vit builds....i just kill them too fast b:chuckle but i know that is a good vit for TWs
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You do not need high vit. You don't need high vit. What you need are the stats that allow you to play your character the way you want.

I chose to cap my vit at 36 oh so long ago.

Here is me.

AdvanceZero Current Equipment/Build i am fully buffed...

I also have a +5gx with perfect Garnet.

This is pretty much my endgame gear. My goal next is to farm TT and get TT99 Gold Wrists. TT99 Gold Boots? It will take awhile unless I win the lottery.
    LOL. Wow, +7 full immac sharded gear and your HP is still beyond terrible. I'd oneshot you in a 1v1 if you ever let marrow run out. You must be useless in TW.

Also, why bother getting fists if you use no interval gear whatsoever?
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LOL. Wow, +7 full immac sharded gear and your HP is still beyond terrible. I'd oneshot you in a 1v1 if you ever let marrow run out. You must be useless in TW.

Also, why bother getting fists if you use no interval gear whatsoever?

I smell stinky troll wanting attention. b:chuckle
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PkDarkAdonis - Lost City
    PkDarkAdonis - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    numibago wrote: »
    ROFL!!!!
    Do you know how much HP +3 give you? That's nowhere near decent if you go dex/str build, no wonder there's so many fail bms out there, that think they are archers, still don't hit hard enough, and get **** by any magic class. If you want to go dex you must have good, high refines. LordKazahana much, any decent mage **** him with his magical attack, i seen it in west, and mages laughing at him all the time in world chat... b:sweat
    Why? Cause VIT GIVES YOU PDEF AND MDEF! Yet, you prefer to be dex fails with low refines so any good class can **** you, and tell me i hit as weak as a barb. Lolz. Low refines+low vit you're just a glass canon. Which is ok... If you manage to hit someone before they **** you. Balanced stats give you enough dmg and vit to kill and survive. I can tell you i might not be able to kill a barb, but neither can you (and talking about 90+ pvp fights), and i can still manage to kill bms, archers (even with low acc, and seriously, 9k acc and missing archers...) venos, and mages if i can last long enough to get close.

dude what class do you play? obviously its not a BM, im lvl 96 for god sakes, and i RARELY die 1v1. i have 5 base vit and my armor is +3 atm i have 7k non buffed when i was vit i had 225VIT and 9.3k hp unbuffed my phys a. range was like 2456-5300 now my range with 350 STR is 5k-7.9k although VIT is great and all but BM CANNOT be barbs in pvp. if you try to fight wiz or archers with refined gear you will get pwned or sit in a tick fest for hours, less you have zerk axes and zerk 4 times in a row which is stilll worthless cause you just lost 20% hp GG. so for low lvl pvp and pve VIT is god. but at 90 you willl want to restat STR or +12 your zerkers. thats all i have to say.
  • numibago
    numibago Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't what? lol
    Even if you have 5 vit, plus the vit bonus stats from HH90 armor, you have what... 30 Vit at most, and you tell me that with +3 armor you get 7k HP unbuffed? Your bm must get same HP per vit point as a barb. Anyway, even if that is true, and you never die 1 vs 1, which i doubt aswell, or you never fought a mage with highly refined lunar wand/HH99/100/rank 8. Sure, 350 str is awesome, pretty good, as you get a lot of dmg with that. I can tell you that i still have same dmg as with with +8 GX. b:laugh
    Not to mention that there are mages/clerics/venos with high refined weapons out there, and some with 12-15% crit. :)
    Unless you can +7 your armor as STR/DEX build... you gonna be rolled all the time in pvp. Anyway, some of you only rpk 3x-8x, don't even fight 9x-10x. Fight a 100+ mage, then tell me that vit build sucks when they 1 shot you. Again i say this... Unless you can afford high refines on armor, forget str or dex build unless you wanna be rolled.
    This is the prophecy.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    unless you can +7 your armor period and +10 your weapon youll get steamrolled in pvp against cash shopers

your point?

at least my stuns HIT

due to 3 more weapons than vit builds a dex has more versitility and FAR higher 1v1 damage

TE and balance eat maq attacks
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    so what you are saying is that he sucks cause he can get 1 shoted but can use marrows + balance + apoth pots (if needed) + shadowless kick + stun lock (from axes)+ any other posible combination from a multipath build to KILL a wiz or an archer...and vit builds are awesome cuase when figthing high refine wiz's you get.............2 shoted? b:chuckle.....i see im going to restat rite now!
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ROFL!!!!
    Do you know how much HP +3 give you? That's nowhere near decent if you go dex/str build, no wonder there's so many fail bms out there, that think they are archers, still don't hit hard enough, and get ***** by any magic class. If you want to go dex you must have good, high refines. LordKazahana much, any decent mage **** him with his magical attack, i seen it in west, and mages laughing at him all the time in world chat... b:sweat
    Why? Cause VIT GIVES YOU PDEF AND MDEF! Yet, you prefer to be dex fails with low refines so any good class can **** you, and tell me i hit as weak as a barb. Lolz. Low refines+low vit you're just a glass canon. Which is ok... If you manage to hit someone before they **** you. Balanced stats give you enough dmg and vit to kill and survive. I can tell you i might not be able to kill a barb, but neither can you (and talking about 90+ pvp fights), and i can still manage to kill bms, archers (even with low acc, and seriously, 9k acc and missing archers...) venos, and mages if i can last long enough to get close.

I don't know if you knew this, but higher level gears get more HP from refines than low level gears. +3 equipment would give someone the same amount of hp they would get from all that vit you have. As for magic damage, yeah that hurts which is why the PWI gods gve us Balance and True Emptiness, learn to use them.

With fists BM can kill a barb through charm silly.
    Vit does not give you any significant amount of magic defense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't what? lol
    Even if you have 5 vit, plus the vit bonus stats from HH90 armor, you have what... 30 Vit at most, and you tell me that with +3 armor you get 7k HP unbuffed? Your bm must get same HP per vit point as a barb. Anyway, even if that is true, and you never die 1 vs 1, which i doubt aswell, or you never fought a mage with highly refined lunar wand/HH99/100/rank 8. Sure, 350 str is awesome, pretty good, as you get a lot of dmg with that. I can tell you that i still have same dmg as with with +8 GX. b:laugh
    Not to mention that there are mages/clerics/venos with high refined weapons out there, and some with 12-15% crit. :)
    Unless you can +7 your armor as STR/DEX build... you gonna be rolled all the time in pvp. Anyway, some of you only rpk 3x-8x, don't even fight 9x-10x. Fight a 100+ mage, then tell me that vit build sucks when they 1 shot you. Again i say this... Unless you can afford high refines on armor, forget str or dex build unless you wanna be rolled.

I have 30 vit. 7.5k hp unbuffed. yup. good job.

and what? OMG? CS Axe does more dmg than non-CS axe? Nowai! But guess what :D Fists dps> Axe dps and since you clearly can't use same level fists, you would lose in a fight. GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    dude what class do you play? obviously its not a BM, im lvl 96 for god sakes, and i RARELY die 1v1. i have 5 base vit and my armor is +3 atm i have 7k non buffed when i was vit i had 225VIT and 9.3k hp unbuffed my phys a. range was like 2456-5300 now my range with 350 STR is 5k-7.9k although VIT is great and all but BM CANNOT be barbs in pvp. if you try to fight wiz or archers with refined gear you will get pwned or sit in a tick fest for hours, less you have zerk axes and zerk 4 times in a row which is stilll worthless cause you just lost 20% hp GG. so for low lvl pvp and pve VIT is god. but at 90 you willl want to restat STR or +12 your zerkers. thats all i have to say.

I just saw you get oneshot in Transcends new video, phy marrow FTL, nub much?
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

Rofl link me and tell me what second xD
    Also, he was probably trying to spam phy then mag marrow for chi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options

thats funnny coming from a failed character like yourself. BUT everyone makes mistakes and in that video i was bout to true emptiness which would have easily absorbed that attack. but playing with 272ms ping doesnt help much either.

gtfo the blademaster guide.
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Rofl link me and tell me what second xD
    Also, he was probably trying to spam phy then mag marrow for chi.

umm, not sure which second( im too lazy to check but justgo to transcends youtube home page. he clearly wasn't just getting chi if you watch the video. Transcend also kills some 99 bm with plus 7 gear and plus 12 gx with quixkshot xD
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • numibago
    edited December 2009
    Options
    unless you can +7 your armor period and +10 your weapon youll get steamrolled in pvp against cash shopers

your point?

at least my stuns HIT

due to 3 more weapons than vit builds a dex has more versitility and FAR higher 1v1 damage

TE and balance eat maq attacks

Lol, your post fails in many ways possible. Axe bms have 3 stuns. 1-my bash rarely miss even against archer. Aeolian blade is unreliable even if you have 300 dex. And your ROAR OF THE PRIDE isn't dependent of how many dex you have. I can have 1 dex point and still stun with roar, you can have 300 dex, your roar will hit aswell. Also hell roar never misses. So that was completely pointless.
    2-Dex build is versatile... sure. Far higher dmg... NO WAY. You're not an archer, your dmg isn't based on dex. More str you have, harder you hit, simple as that.
    3-TE is mainly an attack skill, don't worry, it won't absorb enough dmg a mage can hit on you. Balance... of course, balance is the only advantage we have against most magic classes, and definetely should use it. Is it enough? Sometimes it's not. Don't forget genie skills have cooldown, etc.
    so what you are saying is that he sucks cause he can get 1 shoted but can use marrows + balance + apoth pots (if needed) + shadowless kick + stun lock (from axes)+ any other posible combination from a multipath build to KILL a wiz or an archer...and vit builds are awesome cuase when figthing high refine wiz's you get.............2 shoted? b:chuckle.....i see im going to restat rite now!

Lol. Another trolling post. b:embarrass
    Sure, use all the pots+genie skills+marrows you want. Shadowless kick+stun lock+any other thing you can think of, and press how many skills you can at same time... If you don't get close to a mage, it will **** you. And a good mage with high refines WILL kill you before you get close unless you can take a couple of hits first. Not to mention mages have sleep and seal. Use your stun lock when you're sealed... Lulz.
    I don't know if you knew this, but higher level gears get more HP from refines than low level gears. +3 equipment would give someone the same amount of hp they would get from all that vit you have. As for magic damage, yeah that hurts which is why the PWI gods gve us Balance and True Emptiness, learn to use them.

With fists BM can kill a barb through charm silly.
    Vit does not give you any significant amount of magic defense.

Ofc i know higher grade gears give you more HP from refine. +3 with 5 vit won't give you 7.5k HP. If that is true, i'll suicide. I even used PW calculator to see if this was possible. See http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=34d44cb3d2acbf89 and there it is all your armor +3 with 5 vit base... you still have points to spend, show me how this 7.5k HP with +3 armor and 5 vit is possible, cause i'm amazed. o.o
    As i said before to the 1st person i quote... TE is an attack skill, it's magic absortion isn't good. Balance yes. And sure, you can kill a barb with fists, true. But an axe bm can stun lock you and kill you cause of your lack of HP, and yes, i did that before against bms same lvl using fists. Anyway, any kind of build is good if you know how to play with it, etc. Just don't come tell me 5 vit is the way to go, and that you have 7.5k HP with +3 gears and 5 vit. b:laugh
    This is the prophecy.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    umm, not sure which second( im too lazy to check but justgo to transcends youtube home page. he clearly wasn't just getting chi if you watch the video. Transcend also kills some 99 bm with plus 7 gear and plus 12 gx with quixkshot xD

Transcend = Lvl 100 Archer.
    I 1vs1'd him a few times for some fun (Got my **** handed to me ofcourse but it was a fun time).

The 99+ BM you refer to is WARRIORZ Leader Quantukiem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't what? lol

you OBVIOUSLY cant be a BM if a mage or archer triple sparks NO AMOUNT OF VIT IS GONNA SAVE YOU. unlesss you wear 8x gear and have like 300VIT which i dont think is even possible. and 5 base vit with HH90 gear = 30 vit? that RIGHT THERE shows that you have no clue what you are talking about. im wearing 90 gear and i have 85 VIT. if a player has rank 8 do you HONESTLY think you will stand a chance anyways REALLY? gtfo. If you use apoth pots or event pots, (which i dont ) IF you arent a TERRIBAD player 1v1 with 5 base vit isnt a hard thing to do. and if you dont believe me then roll Lost City and get to lvl 100 and fight me, as a matter of fact today i just had a 2v1 with two 90+ archers and didnt die w/o true emptiness. i have TWO SHOT lvl 100 (with +5 or higher refined gear) arcane players i pvp 90+ ALL THE TIME and im trying my hand at video making which ill show all my gear, base stats and whatever else is requested.

(barbs get 17 HP per vit point BMs get 15 im just saying.)

p.s. if you have +8 gear and you think VIT is a factor, you need to re-roll.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

Ofc i know higher grade gears give you more HP from refine. +3 with 5 vit won't give you 7.5k HP. If that is true, i'll suicide. I even used PW calculator to see if this was possible. See http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=34d44cb3d2acbf89 and there it is all your armor +3 with 5 vit base... you still have points to spend, show me how this 7.5k HP with +3 armor and 5 vit is possible, cause i'm amazed. o.o
    As i said before to the 1st person i quote... TE is an attack skill, it's magic absortion isn't good. Balance yes. And sure, you can kill a barb with fists, true. But an axe bm can stun lock you and kill you cause of your lack of HP, and yes, i did that before against bms same lvl using fists. Anyway, any kind of build is good if you know how to play with it, etc. Just don't come tell me 5 vit is the way to go, and that you have 7.5k HP with +3 gears and 5 vit. b:laugh

You did not shard the gears or include some appropriate level gears which increase a person's vit. Here is the same build (not my build) that you used with the gears you did not include included, and all the gears actually sharded.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=e2da161e5ca0a62b

Also, I'm pretty sure I have said this twice, I have 30 vit, not 5. I said I was probably planning to restat to 5. My personal gears are about +5, not +3. I was saying you could get away with +3

The difference between 50 vit and 5 is like 700 hp.... Such a waste of points.

The reason someone with high dex does more than you, is because they have access to fists which require high dex. Fists DPS can fly through even a barb's HP. Casters we have genie skills and marrows for.

you OBVIOUSLY cant be a BM if a mage or archer triple sparks NO AMOUNT OF VIT IS GONNA SAVE YOU. unlesss you wear 8x gear and have like 300VIT which i dont think is even possible. and 5 base vit with HH90 gear = 30 vit? that RIGHT THERE shows that you have no clue what you are talking about. im wearing 90 gear and i have 85 VIT. if a player has rank 8 do you HONESTLY think you will stand a chance anyways REALLY? gtfo. If you use apoth pots or event pots, (which i dont ) IF you arent a TERRIBAD player 1v1 with 5 base vit isnt a hard thing to do. and if you dont believe me then roll Lost City and get to lvl 100 and fight me, as a matter of fact today i just had a 2v1 with two 90+ archers and didnt die w/o true emptiness. i have TWO SHOT lvl 100 (with +5 or higher refined gear) arcane players i pvp 90+ ALL THE TIME and im trying my hand at video making which ill show all my gear, base stats and whatever else is requested.

QFT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol, your post fails in many ways possible. Axe bms have 3 stuns. 1-my bash rarely miss even against archer. Aeolian blade is unreliable even if you have 300 dex. And your ROAR OF THE PRIDE isn't dependent of how many dex you have. I can have 1 dex point and still stun with roar, you can have 300 dex, your roar will hit aswell. Also hell roar never misses. So that was completely pointless.
    2-Dex build is versatile... sure. Far higher dmg... NO WAY. You're not an archer, your dmg isn't based on dex. More str you have, harder you hit, simple as that.
    3-TE is mainly an attack skill, don't worry, it won't absorb enough dmg a mage can hit on you. Balance... of course, balance is the only advantage we have against most magic classes, and definetely should use it. Is it enough? Sometimes it's not. Don't forget genie skills have cooldown, etc.

theres only one explanation for you, you have to be trolling BM dude the true emptiness shield has made a lvl 95+ mage crit for 232 WITH black ice dragon. dude you arent really a BM are you? or did you oracle all your lvls?

1-100 with oracles DOES NOT make you pro. go learn your skills pl0x
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My post is gone o.o

It was considered a flame..?

Well anyways...
    It basically said that you didnt shard those gears, you don't have all of that person's equipment on (including important level gears which add vit), and that the difference between 5 and 50 vit is about 700hp (which is not significant enough to be of use).

My personal Vit is 30
    Not 5.

I said I was probably restating to 5.

High dex builds do more damage because they have access to the other weapon paths.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • numibago
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My post is gone o.o

It was considered a flame..?

Well anyways...
    It basically said that you didnt shard those gears, you don't have all of that person's equipment on (including important level gears which add vit), and that the difference between 5 and 50 vit is about 700hp (which is not significant enough to be of use).

My personal Vit is 30
    Not 5.

I said I was probably restating to 5.

High dex builds do more damage because they have access to the other weapon paths.

I sharded the HH90 set with G11 gems... And still not 7.5k HP. My bad i didn't noticed you said 30 vit. Anyway, imo 5 vit is too low if you can't refine your armor to +7-8 at least.
    High dex build gives you acess to swords and fists... True. Yet fists are pointless against another bm. Also swords are good, but not enough spike dmg to kill barbs. Also, axes give you 1 more stun, which provide you with stun lock. Anyway, myself, i have 150 vit with gears... 317 str, and 124 dex or so. More then enough for an axe build, i don't miss too much, also have ok crit. This at lvl 93. Also i have 7.5k max physical attack unbuffed. Zerk+crit = QQ.

And even with low dex, i'm still multi weapon bm so that you know :p

Also feel free to play with calculator and gear yourself up and show me how much HP you can get with 5 vit :)
    This is the prophecy.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I sharded the HH90 set with G11 gems... And still not 7.5k HP. My bad i didn't noticed you said 30 vit. Anyway, imo 5 vit is too low if you can't refine your armor to +7-8 at least.
    High dex build gives you acess to swords and fists... True. Yet fists are pointless against another bm. Also swords are good, but not enough spike dmg to kill barbs. Also, axes give you 1 more stun, which provide you with stun lock. Anyway, myself, i have 150 vit with gears... 317 str, and 124 dex or so. More then enough for an axe build, i don't miss too much, also have ok crit. This at lvl 93. Also i have 7.5k max physical attack unbuffed. Zerk+crit = QQ.

And even with low dex, i'm still multi weapon bm so that you know :p

Also feel free to play with calculator and gear yourself up and show me how much HP you can get with 5 vit :)

You can get around 6.5k hp at 90 using immac shards and +3'ing your gear having 5 vit.
    This is 3 str 2 dex build. I don't know why you think fists are useless against other BM's and you just switch to axe and back mid-fight to continue stunlock. Every single weapon path has a zerk version. You're right that a sword spike typically won't go through a Barb's charm. Axes won't either. Fists will rip right through it though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Lol. Another trolling post. b:embarrass
    Sure, use all the pots+genie skills+marrows you want. Shadowless kick+stun lock+any other thing you can think of, and press how many skills you can at same time... If you don't get close to a mage, it will **** you. And a good mage with high refines WILL kill you before you get close unless you can take a couple of hits first. Not to mention mages have sleep and seal. Use your stun lock when you're sealed... Lulz.

Uh 3 vit is the way to go :P. I have 3 vit and 7.5k HP unbuffed. If you want proof i'll post a ss. An axe bm is not going to kill another bm around his/her level with a simple stunlock unless they have +12 GX and zerk/crit a ton. The thing about stunlock is that it's not a true stunlock, there are miniscule gaps between each stun because stuns cannot stack on top of each other. People use these tiny gaps to either spark (which resists your next stunning attack), expel you (sealed gg), etc.

Also dex build does do more damage than vit build. 20 dex = 1% crit which averages out to 1% more damage. Comparing 220 dex against 60 dex, that's 8% more damage that a dex build gives. Either way there are only so many tricks and strategies you can do with one weapon, having access to multiple adds more options to your strategy, other classes have gotten stunlocked so much with axes that they know exactly what to expect.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

str build is biggest waste u can get for bm.

i am dext build and unless its a rank8/hh100 mage i can survive that 3 spark. and if it is a rank8/hh100 mage i still have chance. (i have +3/+4 armors and ornaments, like half half)

end of transmission.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Dooko - Lost City
    Dooko - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

theres only one explanation for you, you have to be trolling BM dude the true emptiness shield has made a lvl 95+ mage crit for 232 WITH black ice dragon. dude you arent really a BM are you? or did you oracle all your lvls?

1-100 with oracles DOES NOT make you pro. go learn your skills pl0x

Nope, not me, but you sure as hell making yourself look bad :)
    Your true emptiness shield must be 100x better then regular people shield, or that mage SUCKED big time.

You think you're pro? Fyi i play in Lost City server, and i saw you around failing, just like your ex "pro" leader, LordKazahana... Keep failing lah. ^^
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Nope, not me, but you sure as hell making yourself look bad :)
    Your true emptiness shield must be 100x better then regular people shield, or that mage SUCKED big time.

You think you're pro? Fyi i play in Lost City server, and i saw you around failing, just like your ex "pro" leader, LordKazahana... Keep failing lah. ^^

Troll Moar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndrewGHR - Heavens Tear
    AndrewGHR - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    To Lyndura,
    teh creator of teh BMs build-up guide

well i am quite a noob and ive read ur guide for a hand of help in my build up and i decided on a full axe/hamemr with added VIT

ive noticed something wrong about ur buildups...if i chose blade/sword axe/hammer i have 1 free state. supposing that i add thet 1 poit in vit avery 2 lvls. according to my calcualtions teh vit at lvl 30 will be +15 and with 5 form the beggining it makes 20 VIT taht is about 800-900 (or a bit more but less than 1000) HP ... thea mean u will be beaten by everyone. i hit like 500 on Aeolian Blade at lvl 1 with Perfect Officer's Dual Hammers with 95 STR... half-life dmg to a guy with that buildup. 1 more strike and he's out of order...

also..try the axe/hamemr with fist/claw... teh haviest with teh lightest...0 state points free. taht means 0 VIT added. no more than 500 HP with 5 VIT at lvl 30. so i think its batter to use just 1 on teh build-ups and add teh remaining state points into VIT...

i dont wanna say that ur build-up guide isnt good (actually its teh best guide for a BM in my opinion) i want to underline that making a buil-up for 2 wepon classes won't be a wise idea...

Thank you for having the patient for reading all that stuff above,
    and seeya in Perfect World on Haven's Tear

P.S. BladeMaster is teh best class
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    To Lyndura,
    teh creator of teh BMs build-up guide

well i am quite a noob and ive read ur guide for a hand of help in my build up and i decided on a full axe/hamemr with added VIT

ive noticed something wrong about ur buildups...if i chose blade/sword axe/hammer i have 1 free state. supposing that i add thet 1 poit in vit avery 2 lvls. according to my calcualtions teh vit at lvl 30 will be +15 and with 5 form the beggining it makes 20 VIT taht is about 800-900 (or a bit more but less than 1000) HP ... thea mean u will be beaten by everyone. i hit like 500 on Aeolian Blade at lvl 1 with Perfect Officer's Dual Hammers with 95 STR... half-life dmg to a guy with that buildup. 1 more strike and he's out of order...

also..try the axe/hamemr with fist/claw... teh haviest with teh lightest...0 state points free. taht means 0 VIT added. no more than 500 HP with 5 VIT at lvl 30. so i think its batter to use just 1 on teh build-ups and add teh remaining state points into VIT...

i dont wanna say that ur build-up guide isnt good (actually its teh best guide for a BM in my opinion) i want to underline that making a buil-up for 2 wepon classes won't be a wise idea...

Thank you for having the patient for reading all that stuff above,
    and seeya in Perfect World on Haven's Tear

P.S. BladeMaster is teh best class

>.< axe fist build here....hp isnt an issue past 60 with decent shards and +2 refines
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • AndrewGHR - Heavens Tear
    AndrewGHR - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yeah, right. but the refine cost is very big 2 mirrages for wepons and 3 mirrages for armouries. also add teh refine chance of teh wepon. if the refine fails u will lose all the refine lvl. and the shards ... u need sockets and high lvl items. (supposing u cnat use dragon orbs, and i cnat cuz i cnat pay to buy gold so no dragon orbs) yeah, now i cna look for offers for D.orbs but taht doesnt matter at all...

until u arent higher than 30 (even higher than 40) u cnat get lvl 5 items to socket to use "decent shards".
    also in combat would be pretty hard swamp betwen axes and fists so u cna use the skills for each class. moreover teh spirit cost will be enourmous to upgreat all ur skills for both wepon classes...

so i prefer 1 wepon path with added VIT... according to Lyndura's guide TANK is available in every build-up.

(btw, sword-abse with havey armours is pretty efficient, or at least at lvl 13)
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    >.< axe fist build here....hp isnt an issue past 60 with decent shards and +2 refines

buffed i have around 9.5-10k mdef, and 8jun + 10 shooter mage buffed still able to crit 7-10k(buffed i have 10.8k hp). and yes, mages crit a lot. sage bids is just disgusting, and with all this event garbage they can have 10%+ critrate easy.

i am all weapon bm, but HP IS an issue.

and it always will be for a bm.
    yeah, right. but the refine cost is very big 2 mirrages for wepons and 3 mirrages for armouries. also add teh refine chance of teh wepon. if the refine fails u will lose all the refine lvl. and the shards ... u need sockets and high lvl items. (supposing u cnat use dragon orbs, and i cnat cuz i cnat pay to buy gold so no dragon orbs) yeah, now i cna look for offers for D.orbs but taht doesnt matter at all...

until u arent higher than 30 (even higher than 40) u cnat get lvl 5 items to socket to use "decent shards".
    also in combat would be pretty hard swamp betwen axes and fists so u cna use the skills for each class. moreover teh spirit cost will be enourmous to upgreat all ur skills for both wepon classes...

so i prefer 1 wepon path with added VIT... according to Lyndura's guide TANK is available in every build-up.

(btw, sword-abse with havey armours is pretty efficient, or at least at lvl 13)

at later levels mirages will be fairly easy to get. also armors only cost 1 mirage per try. but yea chances fail, however i got nearly all of my refines without orbs.

if u fail refining u dont loose shards

u can always buy gold with coins and get dragon orbs.

one weapon path bm is very good till like late 7x, early 8x. after that u will need fists to be useful in pve situations. at endgame being all weapon user is inevitable

its easy to swap between weapons while u battle.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    buffed i have around 9.5-10k mdef, and 8jun + 10 shooter mage buffed still able to crit 7-10k(buffed i have 10.8k hp). and yes, mages crit a lot. sage bids is just disgusting, and with all this event garbage they can have 10%+ critrate easy.

i am all weapon bm, but HP IS an issue.

and it always will be for a bm.

at later levels mirages will be fairly easy to get. also armors only cost 1 mirage per try. but yea chances fail, however i got nearly all of my refines without orbs.

if u fail refining u dont loose shards

u can always buy gold with coins and get dragon orbs.

one weapon path bm is very good till like late 7x, early 8x. after that u will need fists to be useful in pve situations. at endgame being all weapon user is inevitable

its easy to swap between weapons while u battle.

+1
    I actually agree with your whole post for once Hippie
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]