Attention Full Attack Clerics

Pandora - Lost City
Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Cleric
STOP IT.

In the last 2 weeks I have had to kick 4 clerics over level 70 from my guild for being "full attack clerics."

This is not your job. You are a healer, you are a buffer, you are a resser. You can do support damage when I call for you to spike a target, but your job (ESPECIALLY IN TW) is to heal.

But uncle Pandora, why!? We have all these great magic attacks and...

SHUT UP.

EVERY decent PVP player stacks metal resistance because it's what priests and archers use. And now that mages have Undine Strike (-60% all 3 mage-based resistances on target, 0 chi cost, 1 sec cast time) you will never ever deal damage anything like a mage. You are a useless joke, you deal less damage than an archer or a mage.

Your job is to heal and support. If you want to waste your character, fine, go ahead. Do it. But don't ever ask to join RageQuit, because we are a PVP guild, and we have no use for your garbage.

Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
Post edited by Pandora - Lost City on

Comments

• Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    QFT
    too short
  • monikery
    monikery Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Roll a healer, make it support, stop whining. Did an attack cleric mash your face or something? What do you expect being a notorious pk guild? Well versed players? XD

MAX TEXT SIZE AND ALL CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR KEWL.

LAWL LIEK U FUL ATAK CLURICS IZ NAW GUD, IT MEAK ME HAS A SAD
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Rofl, this is so ridiculous.

Nobody especially you has the right to restrict clerics to JUST healing when they have the capability to do a lot more then that. Either get over the fact that not EVERY cleric is a support type or stop crying when nothing is going to change.

So ridiculous for 15 minutes of fame.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nora
    nora Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Pwned by a cleric huh? b:laugh
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Rofl, this is so ridiculous.

Nobody especially you has the right to restrict clerics to JUST healing when they have the capability to do a lot more then that. Either get over the fact that not EVERY cleric is a support type or stop crying when nothing is going to change.

So ridiculous for 15 minutes of fame.b:bye

THE LEVEL 12 HAS SPOKENNNNNNN.
    Pwned by a cleric huh?

Try readnig the thread. I wasn't pwned by a cleric, I kicked the attack clerics out of my guild (such as _Tina_, xdeathx, etc) because they are useless in PVP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darknin - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    THE LEVEL 12 HAS SPOKENNNNNNN.

I already said this... get it through your scrawny little head

1) Avatar and siggy are different get that right. I make my avatar the person I'm playing currently

2) Get over yourself, your not special. Stop thinking that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    I already said this... get it through your scrawny little head

1) Avatar and siggy are different get that right. I make my avatar the person I'm playing currently

2) Get over yourself, your not special. Stop thinking that

Who said I'm special?

As I've said before ("get it through your scrawny little head") it's got nothing to do with me feeling special. It has everything to do with warning the fact that attack clerics get kicked from major PVP guilds because they're useless in PVP.

Why you're so hellbent on getting people to roll characters they're going to regret is beyond me.

Why don't you tell me what level your "siggy" char is, then. Because I sure as hell have never seen him on Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    no one said "dont ever attack, only heal all the time"
    FULL Attack is bad cause everybody seems to sacrifice the skills that makes the class unique
    every ****ing class and their grandmas can deal damage but who can heal? who can res? who can buff?

way to go is hybrid and dont say "oh no i dont have SP" thats WRONG
    u will have enough SP to get the USEFUL skills from both worlds
  • Darknin - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Who said I'm special?

As I've said before ("get it through your scrawny little head") it's got nothing to do with me feeling special. It has everything to do with warning the fact that attack clerics get kicked from major PVP guilds because they're useless in PVP.

Why you're so hellbent on getting people to roll characters they're going to regret is beyond me.

Why don't you tell me what level your "siggy" char is, then. Because I sure as hell have never seen him on Lost City.

Ah but making such threads as this and leading a big PK guild makes you feel special? Does it not.

No FAC I have ever come across has regretted their character, they love it and I don't make a target for myself, I play the game minding my own business.

And my character is around level 60. Haven't been playing much from it. But now that you know that your only going to think more highly of yourself. Level does not matter, experience within the game does.
    Think what you want b:victory

Go ahead flame becuase I insulted your ego. Never gets you anywhere. Seems to be your only good quality in your life
    And I still could care less about your guild, only thing I have against it is its full of ego-maniacs and *******s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AntiHeal - Heavens Tear
    AntiHeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Not to burst your bubble or anything, but Clerics can do physical damage too... This is why it makes them worth more then you, and why you probably get your *beep* handed to you by FACs...
    Less QQ, you just shame yourself.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Ah but making such threads as this and leading a big PK guild makes you feel special? Does it not.

No FAC I have ever come across has regretted their character, they love it and I don't make a target for myself, I play the game minding my own business.

And my character is around level 60. Haven't been playing much from it. But now that you know that your only going to think more highly of yourself. Level does not matter, experience within the game does.
    Think what you want b:victory

And I still could care less about your guild, only thing I have against it is its full of ego-maniacs and *******s.

Every FAC I've come across that made it past level 70 regrets it. So no, lowbies love it, awesome! Because, you know, 1-60 is the important part and all. And I agree with you fully! Experience > level. And I have 5 years of experience in leading a PVP-based MMO clan, and my guild has been in more territory wars (due to defense) than any other guild on Lost City right now. So... Uh... Where's your experience coming from, exactly?
    Not to burst your bubble or anything, but Clerics can do physical damage too... This is why it makes them worth more then you, and why you probably get your *beep* handed to you by FACs...
    Less QQ, you just shame yourself.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm a light mage and plume shot's damage sucks on anything but robes past 70. Plume shot hits me for 550 max. Less QQ, more leveling, you just shamed yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darknin - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    My experience is coming from my time playing PW. Thought that was a little obviousb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    My experience is coming from my time playing PW. Thought that was a little obviousb:bye

Really? Because if you had any experience at all, you wouldn't have supported attack clerics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darknin - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Really? Because if you had any experience at all, you wouldn't have supported attack clerics.

I find them fun, and challenging (which makes the fun part).

Just because you do not like them, does NOT mean everyone will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyTwilight - Sanctuary
    LadyTwilight - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Pandora, this is pointless. You can't tell clerics to be something they don't want to be. If that particular cleric doesn't want to help others, and wants to deal damage, then let them, don't get up in their face and say they're doing everything wrong.

EVERY CLERIC HAS MAXED IRONHEART!

How about getting that through your head. a FS and FAC both have ironheart because it's useful. Sure it's a pvp server, but pvp is not the ONLY thing you do. You don't go around killing others to level up, you actually have to do pve before pvp.

Telling a cleric they should ONLY heal is like telling a veno to ONLY use water pets on air mobs.

Seriously, get rid of your ego, it's not helping the situation.
  • Darknin - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Pandora, this is pointless. You can't tell clerics to be something they don't want to be. If that particular cleric doesn't want to help others, and wants to deal damage, then let them, don't get up in their face and say they're doing everything wrong.

How about getting that through your head. a FS and FAC both have ironheart because it's useful. Sure it's a pvp server, but pvp is not the ONLY thing you do. You don't go around killing others to level up, you actually have to do pve before pvp.

Telling a cleric they should ONLY heal is like telling a veno to ONLY use water pets on air mobs.

^-^ he/she whateverb:victory still want get rid of their ego, it is what keeps them happy.

And Pandora you should really experience for yourself a FAC before crying about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    having level 1 res and level 1 purify fails horribly
    aswell as using thunderball or thinking that u can get Tempest off regularly
  • Darknin - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    having level 1 res and level 1 purify fails horribly
    aswell as using thunderball or thinking that u can get Tempest off regularly

If this is going for an FAC.

Tempest is on a medium % of importance, whereas Thunderball is very low, and res and buff spells are not needed as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    ^-^ he/she whateverb:victory still want get rid of their ego, it is what keeps them happy.

And Pandora you should really experience for yourself a FAC before crying about it

I had a 68 full attack cleric account on MY-EN, for the record.

You guys keep yelling about how it's about my ego, but if it was about my ego, I wouldn't be helping anyone else because FAC clerics take up slots in TW and weaken my enemies. I want these poor clerics that are rolling this garbage to realize before they're 70 and get kicked from their guilds that this build does *NOT* outdamage mages or archers, not even close. Someone has started this **** rumor that FACs outdamage archers, mages, etc and they DON'T EVEN COME CLOSE PAST 70 and these people need to understand that.

You can scream about my ego all you like - I'm trying to explain that attack clerics are **** at a high level and they get kicked from their guilds for being useless. I don't want people to fall to that fate - and you inexperienced players are too egotistical to admit that your build tapers off and becomes weak later... And your pride is ruining characters for the people who would learn from you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    thats why youre useless
    cause Purify and res makes your class UNIQUE
    without youre just a bad Archer

and show me ONE FAC of my level and i show U how he dies in 3 hits
  • Darknin - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    I had a 68 full attack cleric account on MY-EN, for the record.

You guys keep yelling about how it's about my ego, but if it was about my ego, I wouldn't be helping anyone else because FAC clerics take up slots in TW and weaken my enemies. I want these poor clerics that are rolling this garbage to realize before they're 70 and get kicked from their guilds that this build does *NOT* outdamage mages or archers, not even close. Someone has started this **** rumor that FACs outdamage archers, mages, etc and they DON'T EVEN COME CLOSE PAST 70 and these people need to understand that.

You can scream about my ego all you like - I'm trying to explain that attack clerics are **** at a high level and they get kicked from their guilds for being useless. I don't want people to fall to that fate - and you inexperienced players are too egotistical to admit that your build tapers off and becomes weak later... And your pride is ruining characters for the people who would learn from you.

Lol well that clears one thing.

I could care less about rumors but you can if you'd like too. (I ignore all the rumors that pop around).

FAC's are only worthless in the guild your running because you want to be the strongest, fastest, and most feared guild in LC. As for them falling out of guilds, that doesn't happen outside of war-hungry guilds. Then again they can still be helpful lending in a quick heal here and there.

FAC gets more fun the higher level you are.b:thanks

Your problem is that you care too much ~sigh
    thats why youre useless
    cause Purify and res makes your class UNIQUE
    without youre just a bad Archer

and show me ONE FAC of my level and i show U how he dies in 3 hits

Useless because we can't help you... there are more perfectly abled FS clerics out there to help you with your puny problem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Lol well that clears one thing.

I could care less about rumors but you can if you'd like too. (I ignore all the rumors that pop around).

FAC's are only worthless in the guild your running because you want to be the strongest, fastest, and most feared guild in LC. As for them falling out of guilds, that doesn't happen outside of war-hungry guilds. Then again they can still be helpful lending in a quick heal here and there.

FAC gets more fun the higher level you are.b:thanks

Your problem is that you care too much ~sigh

So let me get this straight.

You're saying FACs are great, if you don't want to be effective or useful.

Well, I agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darknin - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    So let me get this straight.

You're saying FACs are great, if you don't want to be effective or useful.

Well, I agree.

I could care less bout being effective in a TW. I'm only there for the fun of it, and if need be that I am not wanted in that situation I will just go on an alt and join up.

FAC's are meant for solo, should I just name myself FAC_Useless so that people will know that I am not there to support them. I am there to grind and quest like any other class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    I could care less bout being effective in a TW. I'm only there for the fun of it, and if need be that I am not wanted in that situation I will just go on an alt and join up.

FAC's are meant for solo, should I just name myself FAC_Useless so that people will know that I am not there to support them. I am there to grind and quest like any other class.

If you're not based on PVP/TW, I don't know why you rolled Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darknin - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    If you're not based on PVP/TW, I don't know why you rolled Lost City.

FAC is meant for solo and PvP. Though they may not always be good at it. It is better to defend yourself when your FAC and not FS.

I rolled in Lost City because I wanted to, if there is a problem. Just get over itb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    i can asure u that a FAC is in no way better than a regular priest in PvP
    he is more likely worse because FACs tend to skill magic over vitality which morph u into a glasscannon
    and everybody knows what happens to glasscannons
    FOCUS --> DEAD --> NO DAMAGE --> USELESS
  • Darknin - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    i can asure u that a FAC is in no way better than a regular priest in PvP
    he is more likely worse because FACs tend to skill magic over vitality which morph u into a glasscannon
    and everybody knows what happens to glasscannons
    FOCUS --> DEAD --> NO DAMAGE --> USELESS

All based on your opinion and experience in your PvP's.

Mine have not been so bad and IF I lose I could care less, just gives me a goal to get past.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    youre a lowbie
    your experience doesnt count
  • tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    So, a cleric is supposed to always be unable to defend themself, die in 3 hits regardless of how much HP they can heal, but you get to save your exp with their level 10 revive cause you would rather they sacrifice everything for you?

So you would rather have someone get nothing out of the game and not play how they would like to, and have fun which is the point of PvP, TW, and playing the game in general, just to make you feel better?

I cannot see which is worse... you, or the build, Pandora.
  • Darknin - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    youre a lowbie
    your experience doesnt count

You think that just because your a high level your better then everyone.

Such a dumb *** response.

@Tank lmao, they still wont get it. Such is the state of PWI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.