Belial downed on HT

13»

Comments

• Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Congratulations you can kill a person 37 levels lower then you.

Bring whoever you want, see if anyone can beat me.....
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Bring whoever you want, see if anyone can beat me.....

Congratulations, you own at a childrens video game!

But yeah, Imma stop arguing with you.

As a wise man once said: "Arguing on the internet is like watching two **** monkeys fight. It's sad."
    Back.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Congratulations, you own at a childrens video game!

But yeah, Imma stop arguing with you.

As a wise man once said: "Arguing on the internet is like watching two **** monkeys fight. It's sad."

Congratulations, whine more about skills at a children's video game!

Yes, start an argument and then flee when you run out of comebacks....thats the pro way
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The flame war ends here. Next time I see a flame war like this in an otherwise perfectly acceptable thread like this warnings are gonna start rolling out en masse.

On a side note, server vs server flame wars are completely un-necessary. I'll be keeping my eye on a few of the people in this thread that can't seem to just stand back and tell someone "good job", rather than start a huge fight.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    First of all, congratulations on downing him HT boys and girls.

Second of all, hawk is 100% right, keep the flames in-game please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Now let's see who's the first to down that sonic oppressor you guys decided to dump in the swamp. >.>
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    This is the best entertainment ever. Why don't we all upload our resume/CV on the internet so we can compare who's better?

No I'm just kidding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hawk wrote: »
    The flame war ends here. Next time I see a flame war like this in an otherwise perfectly acceptable thread like this warnings are gonna start rolling out en masse.

On a side note, server vs server flame wars are completely un-necessary. I'll be keeping my eye on a few of the people in this thread that can't seem to just stand back and tell someone "good job", rather than start a huge fight.

So does this mean if we make a thread titled "flame war", doing so would be "perfectly acceptable"? ^^
  • andyboi
    andyboi Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The SAT score was never meant for you anyways. Rather, its to silence those who thought that the only way to succeed in a game is to no life. Such people are often the ones complaining about why they always fail in everything they do
    and makes up excuses for just about anything in life.

And from deduction, YOU are saying that high SAT scores + graduating college under 21, etc. proves you are successful in life. Ignorance is bliss. And you are one happy man.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    andyboi wrote: »
    And from deduction, YOU are saying that high SAT scores + graduating college under 21, etc. proves you are successful in life. Ignorance is bliss. And you are one happy man.

1. I never said high SAT = successful in life. its merely to discredit the assumption that gaming is all I do. Should I tutor you in reading comprehension?

2. What is success? Wealth? Because I can just sit back and not do a thing in my life if all I want is wealth. How many people do you find that spends much as I do on a game and not blink an eye?

3. Stupidity is a bliss. And making an argument that epitomizes stupidity is the ultimate bliss.
  • fameless
    fameless Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    *Yawn* ... Btw gz on Belial guyz =P ... *the end*b:coolb:avoidb:sleep
  • shaula
    shaula Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Spec i dont really know why u forumfight with idiots like deity lol...
    he cannot even answer a simple question. chill down
    all person ho dont know: deity spend like 10k+ USD for his staffs but a lvl66 WF kill him. Spec has the pics. this is deity just a random noone.
    ohh deity pls dont reply i wont read this topic again ^^ ( u are here.. t cannot be good :))
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    what a drama what a drama!!

mjpopcorncl8.gif

anyway ... deity = nOOb b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • eleasar
    eleasar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Great Job Blessing, Neomccoy, Jtune, MetaIfiroth, Kaimelar, and me^^ lol. Great team work as always. Luv Radiance. He'll be a piece of cake when we're at the right lvl. Of course, happy to do it w/ u now Blessing, w/ ur lvl 90 gear needs (omg so jelous, give me ur xp! lol) b:chuckle

Anyway here r my screenies from our Balial / Ancient Evil (TT 2-3) 12/13/08

Wow - how could you keep up blue ball and survive with so "less" HP? Did the WBs and WR always interrupt the Spell/WR used his Sword Ulti? Becaus in blue ball you are not able to fury burst or throw in some invulnerable potion.
  • Rebmul - Harshlands
    Rebmul - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lols didnt the big guys say to stop the flame war. grats on belial at ur lvls nicly done.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Double necro FTL
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Resurrected not once but TWICE.

This thread is awesome, just looking though all of Diety's old posts makes me laugh.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye