Belial downed on HT

Metaifiroth - Heavens Tear
Metaifiroth - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
Before you see the pictures read this...
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=69111&highlight=darkeye+%28krimson%29+defeated&page=2

We were there at Jewel and Krimson, now we are undisputed for Belial going down first...

2008-12-1302-48-00.jpg

2008-12-1302-58-33.jpg

b:cool

And before any of you say some kinda smack about glicthing it... we aren't on the wall and we don't have an archer in the team.
Post edited by Metaifiroth - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Szioul - Heavens Tear
    Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Grats guys!
    Legion: Sentinel
    Clan: RisenSky
  • Zahara - Heavens Tear
    Zahara - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Great Job Blessing, Neomccoy, Jtune, MetaIfiroth, Kaimelar, and me^^ lol. Great team work as always. Luv Radiance. He'll be a piece of cake when we're at the right lvl. Of course, happy to do it w/ u now Blessing, w/ ur lvl 90 gear needs (omg so jelous, give me ur xp! lol) b:chuckle

Anyway here r my screenies from our Balial / Ancient Evil (TT 2-3) 12/13/08

2008-12-1301-39-09.jpg
    2008-12-1301-44-38.jpg
    2008-12-1302-07-29.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zahara - Heavens Tear
    Zahara - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    and a few more...
    2008-12-1302-30-30.jpg
    2008-12-1302-53-52.jpg
    2008-12-1302-54-56.jpg
    2008-12-1302-56-41.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I hope you guys mean first on HT. Grats on killing it anyways pretty good with such low levels.
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    now we are undisputed for Belial going down first

LOL?

Erhmm, this is my GX. And yes, it is PWI.

gxrp5.jpg
  • Metaifiroth - Heavens Tear
    Metaifiroth - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Wow Lost City didn't read the name of the thread...

I'll put in caps for you BELIAL DOWNED ON HT. HT=HEAVEN'S TEAR.

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Just pointing out it out as your guildmate Zahara was asking whether if you were the first in PWI (Sorry, read your guild chat on one of your SS).

And the answer is clear, no.
  • Blonk - Lost City
    Blonk - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Because you obviously didn't buy your mats with chips Deity.
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Just pointing out it out as your guildmate Zahara was asking whether if you were the first in PWI (Sorry, read your guild chat on one of your SS).

And the answer is clear, no.

*cough* bought mats with chips *cough*
    edited December 2008
    Oh and excellent job to those who killed belial. That's showing something ^^
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Is that a challenge of my statement that Belial has been downed on Lost City for weeks now?

Besides, I never once said my GX was from drops. I am merely showing it to manifest how advanced we are compared to HT while they are still so thrilled over their first Belial kill. And rest assured, Belial has been killed multiple times now although anyone has yet to get a gold drop from it.

If we can finish level two land in slightly over an hour with 10+ core members missing, you should not doubt that six of our best can do Belial.

Any further questions?
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well you guys did say undisputed first so I assumed you were talking about both servers. You didn't say undisputed first on HT.b:bye

By the way these have been rotting in the inventory for weeks now, and I hope guild doesn't get mad at me for showing these.b:quiet
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Any further questions?

how much $$$ do you spend a month on pw, and does that not lower your sense of accomplishment?
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    how much $$$ do you spend a month on pw, and does that not lower your sense of accomplishment?

I can take my armor off and have a fist fight with the highest leveled WR on your server.....

PS: Haiz you fail. You didn't even include the SS.
  • ballsy
    ballsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I can take my armor off and have a fist fight with the highest leveled WR on your server.....

If you're taking your armor off I hope you don't expose your e-peen b:shocked

PS: You fail for not looking hard enough at Haiz's post
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008

a. likely not. b. doesnt answer the question at all
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    I hope you don't expose your e-peen

Don't worry, everyone will be staring at the e-peen of the people who started two different threads just because they took down Belial to care about my e-peen. I am safe.
    doesnt answer the question at all

It sure does. Considering I am 6 levels higher than the highest WR on HT, I believe my accomplishments without my gears is enough to dwarf anything you guys can throw at me.

PS: Haiz you still fail. I will take guild pk off just so I can pk you during those bosses again >.<
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Deity, get your rubbish out of here. Why quote something then reply to something else entirely? Especially when the reply has no relevence to the thread and is just you flaunting your gear every chance you get? How about you get over your self and appreciate someone else's achievements for once?

Grats Meta and team on the boss kill, first on HT is a hell of an achievement!
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    It sure does. Considering I am 6 levels higher than the highest WR on HT, I believe my accomplishments without my gears is enough to dwarf anything you guys can throw at me.

the question was how much have you spent in USD on game, or do monthly, a level is not an answer to this question , are we to assume you are rich and bypassed school to play mmmos? your serious of answers seems to go in this direction
  • ballsy
    ballsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Deity what level are you in real life?

Oh nvm. Real life doesn't matter when you can fist BMs whilst naked, and all your "Equipment" is +10".
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    How about you get over your self and appreciate someone else's achievements for once?

We do not need two separate threads bragging about killing something that has been done several light years ago. TYVM
    bypassed school to play mmmos
    Real life doesn't matter

I am sorry graduating from USC before I am even 21 is considered wasting my life on MMORPGs.....

rapetc1.jpg

1 Question away from a perfect Math score? I think thats the result of fisting nooblets too much :(
    edited December 2008
    We do not need two separate threads bragging about killing something that has been done several light years ago. TYVM

I am sorry graduating from USC before I am even 21 is considered wasting my life on MMORPGs.....

rapetc1.jpg

1 Question away from a perfect Math score? I think thats the result of fisting nooblets too much :(

1: I can post a pic of a SAT score that isn't mine just as easily as you can.

2: Your inability to stick to the argument at hand proves that the scores posted above can't be yours; the SAT score for Critical Reading would be WAY lower based on what everyone has seen from your posts on these forums.

3: Thank you for showing these forums the full extent of your arrogance. Apparently, you cannot hold a good rep on the servers and no longer care about hiding your true self on these forums! b:shutup

Now give me your best when trying to come up with a retort to everything I said above and prove me right about your "above average" Critical Reading skills b:victory
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    j00 r t00 r1ght. i r 1337 hax0r wh0 st33l sAT sc0r3zz

pwned1se2.jpg
    w1191.png

pwned2lu5.jpg
    w1130.png

And yes, of course, 94th percentile & borderline Ivy league = above average.
    Very good, A+
    edited December 2008
    So you have shown with your above post that it's your SAT scores. Gratz, you scored high on an SAT, you're pro now! *pat on back* However, my second point was obviously not serious because it would be stupid of me to put it past you to post more SS's of your SAT. It was simply a lure to further prove my THIRD point that you're overly arrogant and manage to avoid the topic at hand which is the accomplishment of the party on HT server ^^ Thanks for falling for yet another logic trap, you never fail. b:victory
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    So you have shown with your above post that it's your SAT scores. Gratz, you scored high on an SAT, you're pro now! *pat on back* However, my second point was obviously not serious because it would be stupid of me to put it past you to post more SS's of your SAT. It was simply a lure to further prove my THIRD point that you're overly arrogant and manage to avoid the topic at hand which is the accomplishment of the party on HT server ^^ Thanks for falling for yet another logic trap, you never fail. b:victory

your comeback is hilarious.

props.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    However, my second point was obviously not serious because it would be stupid of me to put it past you to post more SS's of your SAT.

The SAT score was never meant for you anyways. Rather, its to silence those who thought that the only way to succeed in a game is to no life. Such people are often the ones complaining about why they always fail in everything they do
    and makes up excuses for just about anything in life.
    you're overly arrogant and manage to avoid the topic at hand which is the accomplishment of the party on HT server

I know I am arrogant. Maybe if you succeed in just about everything you do, then you too can brag all you want. This is on the forums and I have no regard for whether if anyone thinks I am full of myself.

Furthermore, if you scroll up, you'd realize I have answered the topic at least twice already. Maybe if I put it in CAPS you'd comprehend what I am saying better.

"WE DO NOT NEED TWO SEPARATE THREADS ON THE FORUM CONGRATULATING SOMEONE DOING A BOSS THAT HAS BEEN DONE FOR LIKE A MONTH NOW. THANK YOU"
  • mikoto
    mikoto Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well you guys did say undisputed first so I assumed you were talking about both servers. You didn't say undisputed first on HT.b:bye

By the way these have been rotting in the inventory for weeks now, and I hope guild doesn't get mad at me for showing these.b:quiet

b:scornb:scorn Haiz don't be such a show off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    OMG, slap him silly Koko. He is cheating on you with Pandora T.T
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I could probably get 9x also if I was motivated. Too bad, I could say all I want but it's already too late to prove anything. I haven't grinded for nearly a month. Maybe an hour or two a week and yet I'm still the 2nd highest level BM and 1 level under the highest on HT. Cube room/CS/WQ gives a lot of exp :)

Deity, your weapon is awesome. I still have no idea why would you cash shop your HH Gold 80 though as you know 90 is an easy accomplishment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Thanks. But ya, my HH80 was only temporary. I did + it but not that much compared to +7 and G8 on my HH90 set.