Belial downed on HT

Comments

• Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    "WE DO NOT NEED TWO SEPARATE THREADS ON THE FORUM CONGRATULATING SOMEONE DOING A BOSS THAT HAS BEEN DONE FOR LIKE A MONTH NOW. THANK YOU"
    Yes we do because it's a server first event. What we really don't need is you posting pictures of your leet gear and bragging about how you win at everything. Then again I suppose that's too much to ask from someone who calls themself "Deity".
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yes we do because it's a server first event. What we really don't need is you posting pictures of your leet gear and bragging about how you win at everything. Then again I suppose that's too much to ask from someone who calls themself "Deity".

You just used a potion called "Insta-respect". Therefore, you automatically win ^^
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You just used a potion called "Insta-respect". Therefore, you automatically win ^^

You just used a potion called "I-don't-have-any-comebacks-so-I-will-try-to-insert-something-witty-and-maybe-look-less-re.tarded-that-way". But sadly, you still lose.
    Yes we do because it's a server first event.

Do you see Conqueror spamming 17 forums when they took down belial? Mind you, that was a PWI FIRST EVENT.
    edited December 2008
    You just used a potion called "I-don't-have-any-comebacks-so-I-will-try-to-insert-something-witty-and--not-to-look-as-much-of-a-loser". But sadly, you still lose.

Hypocrite. Again. For the third time. In a matter of hours.
    Do you see Conqueror spamming 17 forums when they took down belial? Mind you, that was a PWI FIRST EVENT.

Irrelevant. Just because you don't share the same excitement that someone else does over accomplishing something doesn't mean they're wrong for being proud of themselves.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Hypocrite. Again. For the third time. In a matter of hours.

Show me a post in which I have failed to address your argument. Then go and see how many times you have avoided my.
    Irrelevant. Just because you don't share the same excitement that someone else does over accomplishing something doesn't mean they're wrong for being proud of themselves.

In that case, same can be said of me posting a SS of my GX.
    edited December 2008
    Show me a post in which I have failed to address your argument. Then go and see how many times you have avoided my.

In that case, same can be said of me posting a SS of my GX.

First part: I'm not gonna waste my time copying+pasting every argument we've ever had to prove a point to someone that can't accept defeat ^^ If people need proof, I welcome them to search any thread where you've caused an argument ^^

Second part: It's motive. The motive of the people that started the post was to express their excitement, as you can see from their posts. However, your reply with your GX pic is out of place since it is irrelevant to the topic [seeing that you used chips to buy your mats], and also was just a display of arrogance. No need to prove it was a display of arrogance, because you already admitted you are overly arrogant, the point proves itself ^^
  • ballsy
    ballsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    OMG Deity ur so leet and ur gears rule all even the entire universe and like god and all that and ur also really pro and lilke the best at all stuff even SATs and the like. the whole of PW should bow to you b:dirty

There, someone said it.

Now can you STFU and stop posting boring **** about your gear.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    First part: I'm not gonna waste my time copying+pasting every argument we've ever had to prove a point to someone that can't accept defeat ^^ If people need proof, I welcome them to search any thread where you've caused an argument ^^

I will translate what he means: Whenever I say I won't waste my time, it means I got nothing better to say. I know nobody will search the past threads so I will bring that up to make myself look better. In the mean time, while I won't 'waste' my time defending myself on something I got pwned on, I will continue to reply to the thread by attacking another point and hope people won't notice how I digressed from one argument to another.
    Second part: It's motive. The motive of the people that started the post was to express their excitement, as you can see from their posts. However, your reply with your GX pic is out of place since it is irrelevant to the topic [seeing that you used chips to buy your mats], and also was just a display of arrogance. No need to prove it was a display of arrogance, because you already admitted you are overly arrogant, the point proves itself ^^

Making multiple threads bragging about a kill = excitement. Posting about a GX = arrogance.

Pointing out that belial is nothing to be excited about because people already have GX (through whatever means) = irrelevant.

Ok, I got ya bro. Chillax.
    edited December 2008
    I will translate what he means: Whenever I say I won't waste my time, it means I got nothing better to say. I know nobody will search the past threads so I will bring that up to make myself look better. In the mean time, while I won't 'waste' my time defending myself on something I got pwned on, I will continue to reply to the thread by attacking another point and hope people won't notice how I digressed from one argument to another.

Making multiple threads bragging about a kill = excitement. Posting about a GX = arrogance.

Pointing out that belial is nothing to be excited about because people already have GX (through whatever means) = irrelevant.

Ok, I got ya bro. Chillax.

Translating what I say = You adding words in my mouth making what you say worth less than trash.

Based on the replies, I'm confident that my point is proven: You're arrogant, no one gives a **** about anything about you, and the killing of Belial by the party in HT was/is an accomplishment worthy of praise.

I'm done trolling these two threads and shutting you down, as always. Reply all you want, boost your ego, trash talk, or even pull the "if you don't reply your ****!" card! I'm off until I hear more people talking about how much of a prick you are on the forums, then I'll come back for another round of providing entertainment for the PW forum readers ^^
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Translating what I say = You adding words in my mouth making what you say worth less than trash.

Just cause you sugarcoat something doesn't mean I can't decipher what it means. You can compare word for word whether if my translation is accurate ;)
    Based on the replies, I'm confident that my point is proven: You're arrogant, no one gives a **** about anything about you, and the killing of Belial by the party in HT was/is an accomplishment worthy of praise.

Yep, getting back up from the group of people who I just trash talked to sure makes your point much more valid.
    I'm done trolling these two threads and shutting you down, as always. Reply all you want, boost your ego, trash talk, or even pull the "if you don't reply your ****!" card! I'm off until I hear more people talking about how much of a prick you are on the forums, then I'll come back for another round of providing entertainment for the PW forum readers ^^

Bye, robin hood of the forums. Whenever you decide you want more spanking in logic, come back and see me ok? K, see you in game then. Watch out, don't get 1 or 2 shot again...
  • Jtune - Heavens Tear
    Jtune - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    diety work 9 hours of hard labor 6-7days a week support a kid and wife (no licence so gotta drive around) and a low bank fund and get what you have now lvl wise / gear wise then you got something to brag about. but to me you sound like one of those geeks with nothing to do but sit around and play all day with daddys funding
  • Metaifiroth - Heavens Tear
    Metaifiroth - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Thanks to all who showed support! Its motivating to see so many people with an opinion that are willing to throw a hat in the ring.

I will continue to add achievements of Radiance to the PWI boards!

b:victory
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Woah I didn't see that thread o.o

Nice work as always Radiant Ones ^^

This thread also shows how some people are desperate to get attention. ^^; Coming to this topic from another server , thus not concerned by the topic (Belial downed on HT = Heaven's Tear), and posting so many out of topic posts (14) which all can be resumed to "I'm good!", "Hey, look at me", "I'm so the best"; it really looks pathetic ^^; (yeah, I had noticed long before, but it's really sad and it is shown in this thread more than anywhere else, so I had to say it).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    &Quote:
    Irrelevant. Just because you don't share the same excitement that someone else does over accomplishing something doesn't mean they're wrong for being proud of themselves.&Quote

Diety:&QuoteIn that case, same can be said of me posting a SS of my GX.&Quote
    how much $$$ do you spend a month on pw, and does that not lower your sense of accomplishment?

guess that would show some correlation then.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    guess that would show some correlation then.

They have GX in the cash shop? Damn, I got ripped off :(
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    man those reading comprehension skills from SAT get lost FAST, sure ya didn't pay someone off or have a tragic head injury soon after?
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Not my problem that you are a moron and can't think for yourself.

So ok, I will put it so even an imbecile can understand what I am saying:

You said: how much $$$ do you spend a month on pw, and does that not lower your sense of accomplishment?

My Reasoning: GX is not sold in cash shop hence there is no way to buy it with just money. You either have to hunt Belial or farm chips (read: play the game as intended) to acquire it. Thus the achievement of the first GX in PWI is not hampered in anyway or form by how much I spent on the game.

kthxbei.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    dragon orbs for +10, im sure ya got those from grinding drops , not to mention ya still down answer the question'
    mm chips so sell gold and buy mirage?
    ya cant be happy for people that accomplish defeating a boss, or at least stfu about it because you spent so much on the game to make expensive items so your accomplishments are so much better,
    READ: stop acting like a stuck up ****
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    dragon orbs for +10, im sure ya got those from grinding drops , not to mention ya still down answer the question'
    mm chips so sell gold and buy mirage?
    ya cant be happy for people that accomplish defeating a boss, or at least stfu about it because you spent so much on the game to make expensive items so your accomplishments are so much better,
    READ: stop acting like a stuck up ****

My SS was posted to show my GX. I can't help it if it shows that the weapon is +10. LMAO

And LMAO, yes when you buy mirages, mysterious chips magically appear in your inventory. Maybe you have to spend the time to actually farm for them? How is that any different from farming the drop from the boss when its proven we can down belial any day of the week we want?

Maybe if you guys are not so stuck up about some boss that is easy as hell, maybe I wouldn't have to shove it in your face.
    edited December 2008
    Not my problem that you are a moron and can't think for yourself.

So ok, I will put it so even an imbecile can understand what I am saying:

You said: how much $$$ do you spend a month on pw, and does that not lower your sense of accomplishment?

My Reasoning: GX is not sold in cash shop hence there is no way to buy it with just money. You either have to hunt Belial or farm chips (read: play the game as intended) to acquire it. Thus the achievement of the first GX in PWI is not hampered in anyway or form by how much I spent on the game.

kthxbei.

I love how I get told you're trolling again, I come to check the new **** and it is just the same **** you've been posting on. Nice to see other forum users jumping in since they see how illogical and easy to shut down you are.

Anyways, onto what you said, Since you can't see past what is put in front of you, I'll explain it step-by-step for you and give you another shot and showing that the SAT score your posted is at least a little accurate.

(a) You use cash shop => (b) you have loads of **** to sell [hence your 300 or so gold charm boxes you were selling] so you have way more money than anybody else on the server => (c) you buy an obnoxious amount of mirage stones and therefore can do cube OVER AND OVER again, get all the chip rooms, and all the exp rooms. So if a=b and b=c, a=c. So, in fact, you got GX because you abuse cash shop.

Fact is, you have way more money than anyone in this game, giving you an unfair advantage over everybody. That's nothing to brag about, us normal players get accomplishments through skill alone.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    (a) You spend alot of time grinding => (b) You reach a level that can take down Belial (c) you spend an obnoxious amount time of killing Belial OVER AND OVER again, and get the gold drops. So if a=b and b=c, a=c. So, in fact, you got GX because you abuse the leveling system.

So you know how absurd the above statement sounds? Is cash shop part of the game? Abusing it? Charging zen = abusing the game now?

"Fact is, you have way more money than anyone in this game, giving you an unfair advantage over everybody."

LMAO, thats like saying "you spend way more time than anyone in this game, giving you an unfair level advantage over everybody."

Whine more please.

PS: I love how you are referring to HT carebears who I just rolled with logic as "other forum users".
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008

PS: I love how you are referring to HT carebears who I just rolled with logic as "other forum users".

again reread the stop the being a **** explanation of previous post please, its really not that hard

roll with logic?...leveling a lot is not a shortcut that selling a ton of gold is
    you still cant answer a simple question
    were automatically carebears because we on HT? great logic, also are we not equal forum users, somehow less of a forum user because we play on HT? are we a bit elitist?
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Time = money. More time spent on grinding = less time to do anything else. Thus
    by grinding so much, you must be abusing the system while everyone else is in school/working.

You are a carebear because you run around the world map under a blue name. I do not question your value as a forum member. However, I do question your objectiveness when it comes to the stand you take on this thread.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Time = money. More time spent on grinding = less time to do anything else. Thus
    by grinding so much, you must be abusing the system while everyone else is in school/working.

You are a carebear because you run around the world map under a blue name. I do not question your value as a forum member. However, I do question your objectiveness when it comes to the stand you take on this thread.

what if time=money grind = time money+grind = DOUBLE TIME!, so its like hax
    you know im blue name how? and this would be indicated in what way from the HT rank list?

I wonder what the stats are for HT vs LC , prolly LC makes them 5 times more money , and the higher ups spend at least as much time on

yah LC is like hardcore/seeded up HT, much more competitive, who doesn't realize this? can't let us less hardcore people be happy on an accomplishment that we did in free time and didn't spend thousands on? is your e-peen so swollen that its taking blood flow from your brain? gotta rain on everyone's parade? get bullied too much before?
    It was a thread bout HT, so maybe HT members should stay in it , seems you're the one thats biased regarding the topic
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    what if time=money grind = time money+grind = DOUBLE TIME!, so its like hax
    you know im blue name how? and this would be indicated in what way from the HT rank list?

I wonder what the stats are for HT vs LC , prolly LC makes them 5 times more money , and the higher ups spend at least as much time on

yah LC is like hardcore/seeded up HT, much more competitive, who doesn't realize this? can't let us less hardcore people be happy on an accomplishment that we did in free time and didn't spend thousands on? is your e-peen so swollen that its taking blood flow from your brain? gotta rain on everyone's parade? get bullied too much before?
    It was a thread bout HT, so maybe HT members should stay in it , seems you're the one thats biased regarding the topic

time = money does not signify money = time. if you are in a real college instead of a community college, you'd know that just because a = b doesn't necessarily dictate b = a.

besides, if you want somethng exclusively for ht, don't post in a forum thats for everyone. just a tip ;)
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    i didn't post it and actually im finishing up UNC
    and maybe i typoed to follow your logic directly but its pretty obvious to see what i meant
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    i didn't post it and actually im finishing up UNC
    and maybe i typoed to follow your logic directly but its pretty obvious to see what i meant

grats on unc. chapel hill is an awesome uni. and no, i am not being sarcastic.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I like how you said players are abusing the lvling system.
    I mean, skill =/= CS.
    According to them all, you use CS like a prostitute uses crack.
    Also, make up your own mathematical equations.
    a=b b=c and b=a is so 20 minuets ago.
    Back.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    I like how you said players are abusing the lvling system.
    I mean, skill =/= CS.
    According to them all, you use CS like a prostitute uses crack.
    Also, make up your own mathematical equations.
    a=b b=c and b=a is so 20 minuets ago.

skill? LMAO. i will take my armor off and still pk you....lol
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    skill? LMAO. i will take my armor off and still pk you....lol

Congratulations you can kill a person 37 levels lower then you.
    Back.