halloween flying mounts in cash shop?

Options

Comments

• Psychotic - Lost City
    Psychotic - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Xafox or other gms if youre reading you guys should impliment a java browser based chatroom. here is one to test and see what i mean :)

http://beta.vreel.net/index2.php?q=chat

real easy to use it even can pop out of the browser and become stand alone.
  • th3machin3
    th3machin3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    wake up! thats how the whole world that you live in is working! its not only the game....
    everything is working that way so stop crying... do you know how mouch money and time the company that made PWI wasted??? im 100% shure they dont have a big porfit from holding that server ?( maybe no porfit at all) souch a game cost alot to be make and holded !!
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    Pyreon - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Players not spending in any real money and grinding their way to coin have already lost respect for people who have spent real money to gain an advantage.

Not only that, but you have made your game incredibly easy, and spent more than you would paying a subscription service game.

Logic would tell you, that if a game is FTP, and you are spending REAL MONEY, you must be doing something terribly wrong that no cash shop item can help you with.

And with the myspace thing, I have to think that we are cooler than myspace, and wow, both of which are overly populated with pre-teens, and elderly divorced men looking for pre-teens.
  • phuquit
    phuquit Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    "people will ahve to spend money to get them" WTF do u think i did buyign angels.

btw 100$ definatly isnt my life savings....
    Once again, you completely miss the point.
    Re-read my post please.
  • Fawksi - Sanctuary
    Fawksi - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You are level three and have spent $100?

Not the most expnesive...I have not spent a single penny, and have a mount, my Holt Hall weapon, all my equipment is stoned, and have plenty of mats to make more money.

At two months, you shouldnt be lvl 3, and if that is not your main character, maybe sticking with one will help you start to see some money.

You are one to talk about greed, you HAVE to have everything evidently. $100? Damn, is all I have to say.

Err what? My main is soon going to be holding his lvl 70 HH weapons, I just prefer anonymity if you have to know.

I am not poor in coin at all but I am also not going to spend 50$+ a month just so I can afford to keep going- this is supposed to be entertainment, if I want to struggle with money and hardly get by I'll get a badly paid job.

This is the first F2P I ever spent money on and it certainly was the last.
  • Psychotic - Lost City
    Psychotic - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

And With The Myspace Thing, I Have To Think That We Are Cooler Than Myspace, And Wow, Both Of Which Are Overly Populated With Pre-teens, and Elderly Divorced Men Looking For Pre-teens.

Lmao .
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Lmao .

*takes a curtsy*
  • Vixenish - Heavens Tear
    Vixenish - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    they did make a profit. a event isnt that much. maybe 3 pages of coding. or if its a exel based data base a few hours of work. the game could be easier to run if they ran it on there own server. meaning that wouldnt have to pay a srver company anything to run it. if they were SMART developers. it wouldnt cost much to run it. only the cost of making it and the cost to pay the employees.

i could go make a game like runescape and run it on a lan line for nearly nothing.
    its not HARD to make a game if ur skilled in it. it doesnt cost much to get skilled in it.

hell if ur really cheep u could teach urself with forums and tutorials.
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    They are not the developers, they are a subsidy of Beijing world, having a license to run the game in North America.

There are probably certain criteria that have to be met to make the parent company happy.

• mightynyx
    mightynyx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    And with the myspace thing, I have to think that we are cooler than myspace, and wow, both of which are overly populated with pre-teens, and elderly divorced men looking for pre-teens.

xD I'm not a **** nor an old, perverted man and I have a Myspace account. Everyone could have at least took a few minutes to create an account to add them or someone who already had one could have asked friends to add them. It was really quite a simple event.

I was reading the forums about it and people actually accused the PW Myspace of either not accepting anymore requests or deleting people before the event ended.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Revolt.
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I didnt want the extra EXP, I don't know about you guys, but I don't want my game to end any sooner than it will. What are you going to do when your level caps?
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I didnt want the extra EXP, I don't know about you guys, but I don't want my game to end any sooner than it will. What are you going to do when your level caps?

own noobs.. run around like a god.. have people prase u like a god and act to good to talk to them.. make a alt and when someone ks's u get them to utrn on there pvp flag and come own them on ur high lvl... DUH
  • Keno - Heavens Tear
    Keno - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    When are you guys finally going to see your all getting ripped off? b:cute
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I have tried warning them Keno, no one listens to me though
  • mightynyx
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I would probably make a new character to try out a different class. And the game only ends if you just do PvE? This of course is only mine and your opinion. I would have enjoyed the extra experience. The game won't end for me at the level cap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Revolt.
  • Kinohki - Lost City
    Kinohki - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

The Kin for one, is pleased with Pyreon. Keep up the good work. /nods.
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Pyreon. i've always noticed the people who are right always get ignored. so yes u are right. i jsut dont agree with some things and have diffrent oppinions on them
  • mightynyx
    edited November 2008
    Options
    The Kin for one, is pleased with Pyreon. Keep up the good work. /nods.

........ xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Revolt.
  • Xwindravenx - Sanctuary
    Xwindravenx - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    FTP games make it easy to spend time and money in game now if you are going to spend time and money in a game it better be good and you better know what you are doing before you spend real life money... Free to play games use the money you spend to upgrade and pay the others working... Now if you are spending 50$+ a mounth its your choice so you cant complane but if you are paying 15$+ a mounth on a pay to play and something like this happens then you have a right to complane... Yes its ok to state your opinion on it all but jumping down neaks of users and players about this isnt all their fault... It is actually no ones fault... No one told you you have to spend money in mall... Now on a pay to play they make more than enough to make everything work but FTP its up to the players how far the game will go... Now if this new expantion came out and they dont do anything for the people that spent alot of money in the game for helping them pay for it then yes that is entirely their fault and they should get many complaints on it... For example

Items for PWI Users converting over to the new game even if its exp charms and a free battle pet or something it helps and makes players happy...b:victory
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I don't know about you, but pking "noobs" isn't really that fun, and only makes you look like an ****.

So what if you can pk you entire population of Arch with a single aoe, nobody really gives a shlt.

Believe me, it will get boring. I was at lvl 87 in my-en, and other than just short of demon/sage, I was already pretty f'n bored.

p.s. Pk was already boring at 70.
    edited November 2008
    Options
    every game gets borign after a while. thats why WoW keeps coming out with expansion. sims online keeps coming out with diffrent thigns to add tot here alrady based game. thats why pwi is coming out with a expansion. games get boring. thats when u find a new game to harass people in.

ive played:
    runescape
    maplestory
    World of warcraft
    now this game.
    and have tryed many others.
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Expansion lmao.

It was called "Patch 22" in my-en lol.
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    im pretty angry about this.I will never again spend money on any events ever again to get that really cool item that noone else has,I will just wait till it's sold in the botique.Yes im pretty angry about this.im sure many Paying players are seriously losing Respect for the way your doing things.

When you stop caring about what your customers are complaining about, you soon start losing customers.

This game is not a "wow" you couldnt even get 6k people to sign your stupid myspace thing and this game cannot afford to lose the respect of it's paying population.Please rethink your strategy! I really like this game and dont wanna see it go **** up in a year.

Sincerly!
    20 year mmorpg vet
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    deja vu, I already read this somewhere, and replied to it.
    edited November 2008
    Options
    u've arleady said that jebb...
    edited November 2008
    Options
    page 6.. last post
  • Pyreon - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Players not spending in any real money and grinding their way to coin have already lost respect for people who have spent real money to gain an advantage.

Not only that, but you have made your game incredibly easy, and spent more than you would paying a subscription service game.

Logic would tell you, that if a game is FTP, and you are spending REAL MONEY, you must be doing something terribly wrong that no cash shop item can help you with.

And with the myspace thing, I have to think that we are cooler than myspace, and wow, both of which are overly populated with pre-teens, and elderly divorced men looking for pre-teens

There was my reply so you dont have to go back to page 6 or 7. =)
  • Eliatron - Lost City
    Eliatron - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You have the "right" to complain.
    As soon as I saw the mounts I though "OMG, ppl who paid a lot gonna be hungry"... and I was right.
    But now I want dedalous wings xD, what will I do? Grind, grind till I have coinds enough.
    For me buying zhen its not even close to be real... this game is and will me made always for USD countries and EU, but no one else.
    For me 20 usd its like 70usd for you there... so you can see Im not going to spend that... that will only make me stay in the game much more considering Im not gonna get bored at all.
    Just wait, dont lvl up that fast, enjoy every lvl XD
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Now read all this and go to World of Kungfu you see reasons this all get out of hand... People are getting angry for money loss when you are the one who is spending it... Its Econimy start studying it... It helps... People Buy and sell constantly it doesnt matter you can be doing the same thing in a Textbased game and as for Runescape I see no reason they have been making so much money the game is a rip off and the new "3D" dont make me laugh i can draw the stuff and play the game on a paper the game is annoying and it ripps off kids subscriptions for a game that cant even come up with graphics that makes you say ooooo ahhhh ya this game tops it off and id rather spend money here and get nice things than in other games that later on itll all go to waiste anyways
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You have the "right" to complain.
    As soon as I saw the mounts I though "OMG, ppl who paid a lot gonna be hungry"... and I was right.
    But now I want dedalous wings xD, what will I do? Grind, grind till I have coinds enough.
    For me buying zhen its not even close to be real... this game is and will me made always for USD countries and EU, but no one else.
    For me 20 usd its like 70usd for you there... so you can see Im not going to spend that... that will only make me stay in the game much more considering Im not gonna get bored at all.
    Just wait, dont lvl up that fast, enjoy every lvl XD

Perfect Example I like it