have a wish and have go wrong

Comments

• bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but your brain is taken for medical studies.

I wish I was Monkey D. Luffy b:laugh. (read One Piece for reference)
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Jeiiy - Heavens Tear
    Jeiiy - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but you stretched way to hard and now you're in hospital

I wish people didn;t like to eat Jello

(Wtf i'm 68 and avatar shows me as 63 :\)
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but now every meal in the world has turned into jello and as for dessert it has been replaced with wet tuna fish cat food.

I wish to have teleportation abilities.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • bobzilla21
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but you can't control where you land, and end up exploding in space.
    I wish I was invincible (but not immortal, that'd be horrible).
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • LadyTwilight - Sanctuary
    LadyTwilight - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted, however now you can't surpass the Spiritual Cultivation that requires you to suicide.

I wish clerics weren't so boring to level after 55..
  • Corrinae - Sanctuary
    Corrinae - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hmm...
    brand new cleric only skills are added to the game...
    too bad they're only accessible at lvl 75

i wish for world peace XD
    Losers never fight
    Heroes fight and die
    Winners fight, see they're about to die, and run away to fight another day b:victory
  • bobzilla21
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but now there's not a single living being in the world. At least it's peaceful...

I wish for a slice of apple pie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonicslashar - Heavens Tear
    Sonicslashar - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but apples in the pie are rotten

I wish I had a new computer system
    Once a Ninja
    Now a Samarai
    Always a BladeMaster

I am SonicSlashar and I have spoken
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but it needs a secret password to use.

I wish for a huge white tiger plush!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • BUYmeDUNKS - Heavens Tear
    BUYmeDUNKS - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Wish granted, but the white tiger was just a doll

I wish for 1 million wishes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-Posted by Maiya - Lost City-
    Understand now, kids?
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but you die from confusion, trying to figure out what to wish for with the other 999,999 wishes.

I wish guys could understand a girl and what we go through D::(
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Wish granted, but then guys would be as emotional as girls, and PMS will take over the world!

I wish my parents would stop treating me as a child. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • Corrinae - Sanctuary
    Corrinae - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    granted, they treat u like an adult but make u pay rent XD

I wish I that I could graduate 2morrow w/ my Masters =D
    Losers never fight
    Heroes fight and die
    Winners fight, see they're about to die, and run away to fight another day b:victory
    edited December 2008
    Granted, however your masters is corrupt and federal forces make you go through school all over again.

I wish pwi would get it together and catch up with the other pw versions.
  • Banki_Soul - Sanctuary
    Banki_Soul - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted: But because of the new versions ppl talk to much about it allowing way to many ppl to find this new and awsome game. its flooded with new players taking over every mob you see. ull never get another fight as long as you live.
    I wish i could teleport.( like jumper, havent seen the movie? find it watch it then reply^_^)
    [SIGPIC]one day your cuddly bears will distroy us all![/SIGPIC] One day your cuddly bears will distroy us all!!!b:victory
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Granted: But because of the new versions ppl talk to much about it allowing way to many ppl to find this new and awsome game. its flooded with new players taking over every mob you see. ull never get another fight as long as you live.
    I wish i could teleport.( like jumper, havent seen the movie? find it watch it then reply^_^)

*drool* That guy was hot!
    Wish granted, but you'll get captured straight away by that guy and be killed.

I wish for a chicken pie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KnightofNyx - Sanctuary
    KnightofNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but the chicken jumps right out of that pie feathers and all, pecks your face off and you die from pw forum bird flu.

you might wanna see the person who cooked that pie

I wish for the abilities of edward cullen.. *yes... i have read twilight b:shocked*
    so i can read peoples minds and be really fast and strong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness comes only with true strength
    -KnightofNyx...Sanctuary...Blademaster
  • Banki_Soul - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Granted you get the powers: but because you have absolutly no self control (no offence) you kill all your loved ones ( yes ive read it to)

I wish for the ability to grow back limbs that have been cut off. b:cool
    [SIGPIC]one day your cuddly bears will distroy us all![/SIGPIC] One day your cuddly bears will distroy us all!!!b:victory
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but the chicken jumps right out of that pie feathers and all, pecks your face off and you die from pw forum bird flu.

you might wanna see the person who cooked that pie

I wish for the abilities of edward cullen.. *yes... i have read twilight b:shocked*
    so i can read peoples minds and be really fast and strong

I watched the movie, god the actor is so hot.

Granted, but that James guy kills you.

I wish for a pet unicorn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Banki_Soul - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Granted but in a twisted game of leap frog from you and all other players are mamied horribly b:laugh
    I wish to have the ablity ot multiply as many times as i want and to go back to 1 single person when i need to
  • bobzilla21
    edited December 2008
    Granted but in a twisted game of leap frog from you and all other players are mamied horribly b:laugh
    I wish to have the ablity ot multiply as many times as i want and to go back to 1 single person when i need to

Granted, but all your clones beat you up so you can't recall them back to yourself.

I watched the movie, god the actor is so hot.

Granted, but that James guy kills you.

I wish for a pet unicorn.

Since no one answered this one...

Granted, but your unicorn stabs you by accident when it tries to pick you up with it's head.

I wish I could fly at up to 200 mph. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Your able to fly 200 miles per hour but you cant see due to the wind drying out your eyes and slicing your eyeballs and you hit a duck and then hit a brick wall and get trapped in a vortex.

I wish people would post funnier cancellations to wishes.

(Some were hilarious)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • BladeZephyre - Sanctuary
    BladeZephyre - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted now everyone is so funny they shun you from thier halarious society

I wish i could make water into chocolate XD
    edited December 2008
    You can now turn water into chocolate, but then you lose control of your power and turn all the water into chocolate and die of dehydration.

I wish I knew when this thread is ever gonna end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but the time it takes for this thread to end is so huge your brain explodes from trying to count all the zeros.

I wish I could control fire. b:angry MUHAHAHAHA!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but the fire becomes uncontrollable, that you have to resort to lighting matches.

I wish for world peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Banki_Soul - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Granted but because the world is no longer arguing nothing ever speeds up. competitors stop competing to be the best technology halts because no country wants to be better this game stops updating cause they've become friendly with other games. everyone become peaceful monks. a meteor heads toward earth but because were at peace we have no weapons to defend ourselves it crashes and all life ends. sucks huh?

I wish for PW to become the real world. from the moment of birth you become the class of ur parents. or sum weird hybrid
    edited December 2008
    PW becomes the real world, and you become a WereBeast (half walking animal human, half beast) but as PW translated over to the real world there is a confusion and PKing is starts at level 1 and you get killed by a high level. b:chuckle

I wish I can multitask everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but you create time paradoxes when you're supposed to be in two places at one time, and you destroy the world. Congratulations!

I wish global warming would stop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Granted - However because the earth isn't warming, we all end up in another Ice Age, and you become friends with a violent penguin.

I wish someone could cancel out this uncancable wish that everyone seems to cancel, yet it seems to be cancable, but its not.

*heh heh confusion, 10 pts to person who gets it :D*