have a wish and have go wrong

Comments

• bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but since it's snowing in areas it shouldn't be snowing, thousands of animals die since they're not adapted for the cold, several species becomes extinct, and the ecosystem is ruined.

I wish we had less garbage.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • WolfenLord - Sanctuary
    WolfenLord - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but....actually, that's not a bad idea at all. :) But since something has to go wrong, environmentalists have one less thing to complain about, making it impossible to fully satisfy their need to complain about things (this is a joke, btw :D) so they take out their anger by forming a riot in Central Park.

I wish computers would never break down.
    ~If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.~
  • Matrak - Heavens Tear
    Matrak - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted,but now comps rule the world and u all DIE Mwahahahahahahwahwahwahaha!

I wish the universe would explode.
    People have the right to be stupid,some of them just abuse that privilege.
  • bobzilla21
    edited December 2008
    Granted, and I don't think we need an explanation as to why this is bad...

I wish I never had to go to the bathroom.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • keren
    keren Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    granted. but as a result, we cry 1 litre of tears every 5h and our body odour becomes 10 times as bad.

I wish for a helper android!
  • WolfenLord - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but the android eventually realizes how obsolete you are and kills you to improve household efficiency.

I wish I had cybernetic implants.
  • bobzilla21
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but you run out of batteries, so you can't move and end up dying of thirst.

I wish we found signs of aliens in outer space.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanko - Lost City
    Zanko - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but they kill you.

I wish I was lvl 105 already.

Zanko~
  • keren
    keren Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    granted, but when u reach lv 144 exp 99.9%, the whole server suddenly crash and PW players was reseted to lv50.

I wish to get a concert ticket to one of my fav idols!!
  • WolfenLord - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but you end up leaving the ticket in your pocket while your pants are being washed in the washing machine. Buh-bye ticket.

I wish mental disabilities and disorders didn't exist.
  • Dele - Lost City
    Dele - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted- Now Mental Disabilities are the Norm!

I wish People were not so Egotistical
  • Matrak - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Yes,but now people are perfect and u get crazy and mad so u suicide.

I wish for a glass of water.
  • WolfenLord - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but it's water vapor so you can't drink it.

I wish that people didn't need to develop stereotypes.
  • miiyan
    miiyan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but in order to make it so that there is no need to develop stereotypes, America takes over the world. Now, all stereotypes have already been developed and the necessity of new generalization is eliminated!
    Tune in next time to meet Sarah, the last living girl who must find meaning in a society without prejudice and stereotypes. Sarah will be played by Will Smith, naturally.

I digress.
    I wish for a star that could actually grant wishes.
  • reknown
    reknown Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Sadly They are to far in space to reach

I wish for a space shuttle to actually grab a star lol
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but you get too close to the star and burn up.

I wish humans weren't such idiots at times.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • bobzilla21
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but since no one does anything stupid anymore, there's nothing to laugh at, and the world becomes boring.

I wish there were 25 hours every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WolfenLord - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Granted, but the extra 365 hours eventually causes calendars to be useless as they no longer sync with the seasons.

I wish hypocrisy was impossible for humans.
  • bobzilla21
    edited January 2009
    Granted, so now everyone is trying to be perfect to make up for it, and everyone acts the exact same, making the world very boring.

I wish books didn't turn all moldy and yellow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Plume_King - Heavens Tear
    Plume_King - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    wish granted they turn red with pink polka dots instead (i have to see that) b:chuckle

i wish for a wish thats unwishable
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    granted but because of it you're now in Interpol most wanted list as well as wanted by most of the police forces on earth for eerie perversion crimes which were thought to be simply unthinkable as well as unwishable before you wished it.

I wish people would start to feel shame because of being stupid instead of being loud and proud of it and hopefully get the necessary motivation to wise up a bit or more.
  • WolfenLord - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Granted, but then everyone commits suicide from the shame. Hey, we're all stupid in our own ways, just some more so than others, lol!

I wish girls didn't feel they have to be supermodels to be considered "women".
  • Banki_Soul - Sanctuary
    Banki_Soul - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Ok before i grant this wish i gota say im not sexist but this is how it really would turn out *sigh*

Wish granted but because wemon dont care about there looks they quit compeating over them making tv boring. also men would give up on their looks because they have no reason to impress the wemon. eventualy we will all look discusting and quit even looking at eachother. because of the non socilizing the human race dies out. lol i know alittle dramatic..see wemon.YOU RUN THIS WORLD! DONT LET IT DIE OUT!...b:shocked

I wish that i got the easiest job ever with a extreamly high salary
    [SIGPIC]one day your cuddly bears will distroy us all![/SIGPIC] One day your cuddly bears will distroy us all!!!b:victory
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Granted. You're now world famous gigolo with the alias Nova Casanova. You have a private jet and you entertain every elephant size widowed millionaire woman on Earth. Bad news is you have "work related" nightmares because of it.

I wish to see out of curiosity, what would happen if they would teach Confucius in schools all over the world.
  • Banki_Soul - Sanctuary
    Banki_Soul - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    im gana hate myself later for this but
    Granted but because of that every paper writen after word will end with ( i know im right becasue confusius says.....)...im gana stop thereb:shutup

I wish that when ppl hit a certian lev of stupidity they spontaniously combusted...
    (as a ad on it would be cool to see)b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]one day your cuddly bears will distroy us all![/SIGPIC] One day your cuddly bears will distroy us all!!!b:victory
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    granted but lot of countries in the world will have next day as state-wide mourning day to send off their suddenly ceased leaders. And the unbelievable part is- Cuba and North Korea won't be among the mourners.

I still wish to see what would happen if everybody have been taught Confucius at school because I didn't get the answer what exactly will happen or go wrong with it. (A quick look into Wikipedia would help write wittier answer to that one)
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Ok i'll help out to keep this thread from being jammed

Granted but as a result younger generation would start saying "Junzi" instead of "gentleman" to the respectable members of society which would greatly annoy older generation resulting worldwide senior protests and several uprisings (use vivid imagination) in quite a few nursing homes. Yikes!

now the thread can go on :)
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    you forgot to make a wish :P

I wish I was level 105 :(
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • Szioul - Heavens Tear
    Szioul - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You're level 105. Everyone else have quit ages ago.

I wish Hisui'd start writing his predictions again.
    Legion: Sentinel
    Clan: RisenSky
  • Matrak - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Granted,but now they're all boring.

I wish some1 will post below me.(HA!)