~Petition to Keep Charms at Sale Price

124»

Comments

• Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    maybe it is a private server... Or maybe he's Donald Trump or something. There's also a possibility that the guy is extremely addicted to the game that he'd pay 4x500... Ummm... DAMN!!! 2000 dollars.
  • Hitsuu - Lost City
    Hitsuu - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    To be honest, this "petition" will not work because people constantly buy gold in game ANYWAYS. So, thanks, but no thanks. I quit this game 2.5 weeks ago heh.
  • Keno - Heavens Tear
    Keno - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Do not advertise other MMORPGs on these forums.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If you pplz have noticed not many people are buying from the cash shop b:chuckle

KEEP SALE PRICES FTW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Neurosis - Lost City
    Neurosis - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If you pplz have noticed not many people are buying from the cash shop b:chuckle

What do you base this off of, Aelric? Is there a spreadsheet somewhere detailing the sales numbers, or are you just pulling this out of thin air?
  • Keno - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Do not advertise other MMORPGs on these forums.

I just knew it was getting edited, but may i ask what was i advertising?
    i played PWI from the start of OB, why would i advertise..? all i did was state the simple truth
    if you GMs would be honest you wouldnt edit my post, but yea i expected it :)
    i give this server a year, at maxb:bye
  • Platypuss - Lost City
    Platypuss - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    lower charm prices by 40% please
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    What do you base this off of, Aelric? Is there a spreadsheet somewhere detailing the sales numbers, or are you just pulling this out of thin air?

Look at people's chars... look in the auction house.... i have yet to see anyting from the cash shop being sold in the auction house... not many characters have fashion (compared to other versions imo) and it is rare that i see a player shop selling anything from the cash shop... also the amount of ZEN being sold in the gold trade in game is very low compared to other versions, however i have not check all the servers, some may be better than others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I don't know what it's like in Lost City but that is completely untrue over here in Heaven's Tear.
  • Crash - Heavens Tear
    Crash - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    what aelric said is pretty true, over on pw-my its like almost every1 has fashion gear on cos the prices are far better there and always loads of gold selling in the AH, in HT atm theres prob like 30?
    barly any stalls selling CS items either,
    whats funny is the GM's dont have a clue, malay makes more money then PWI does simply cos its so much cheaper there and every1 wants to buy, as we get more bang for our buck, but here
    we get so much less bang for our buck that zen is barly worth purchasing, so instead of raising the prices,
    why dont these num nut GM's LOWER the price which would = more sales for u and more happy customers

kthxbye
    retired from PWI server Heavens Tear, October 2008
    want to start on Harshlands ASAP!
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This version of PW is owned and ultimately run by the devs in China. I would be very surprised if they knew exactly how to run a successful business based in the States.

The (fail) pricing model so far has been based on the developers' conception of "the Americans have more money". At the end of the day I don't think it's fair that GMs get all the blame, after all they are just employees doing their job and have no control on the business side of things. Also I'm guessing part of their contract is to not publically disagree with anything PWE comes up with.

Try not to shoot the messenger.
    b:surrender
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    i say the cash shop has problems... it is virtually empty compared to other versions and too expensive...... the charms should stay at the sale price but ALL prices should change, just lower the cost per ZEN b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Keno - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    And that will never happen, have fun spending tons of money, would love to see how much you guys spend in like 6 mnths b:bye
  • Psynopsis - Heavens Tear
    Psynopsis - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Please lower sale prices!! I'm getting to the level where NOT having one is almost impossible to play!