Options
1235»

Comments

• dagny
    dagny Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    zezix wrote: »
    I think President Bush runs this company... Too high prices for the little wages we make. We ask for a change and get ignored by it. Maybe once in awhile we will get an answer or an option that is completly irrelevant to what we asked for but thats it.

This game is starting to remind me of real life! I come here to get away from that!!

While there's a lot thatc an be sadia bout the failings of theBush administration, your own failing at understanding the role and power of the presidency and economics is the failure of the school system.

I'm on your side about the pricing, but please keep statements like that for yourself as they only make you seem less credible.
  • rickjames
    rickjames Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    LOL @ Political arguments on gaming forums......

Anyway, I sincerely hope that the zen price drops or else this version will lose a lot of probably it's biggest demographic, people from other versions of PW.

Just my 2 cents.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aidalyn
    aidalyn Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well, I tried voting. I checked all of the available options for which I would actually purchase zen. But I received the following error:
    You did not select an option to vote for. Please press back to return to the poll and choose an option before voting.

I agree with all the previous posters -- this needed more options.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Amusing...

Since I changed my account name to have my avatar, I can now vote again on the pool... O.o

And if someone wanted, he could make new chars on both servers and vote as many times as he have chars by simply switching chars on the forums... x.O

Methinks this pool should be closed now ^_^

YAY! Post #1 (again...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Amusing...

Since I changed my account name to have my avatar, I can now vote again on the pool... O.o

And if someone wanted, he could make new chars on both servers and vote as many times as he have chars by simply switching chars on the forums... x.O

YAY! Post #1 (again...)

That's a GOOD idea^.^.

Anyways, any update on what's going to happen to all the pricing? We haven't heard from GMs about it in awhile...
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options

haha, we knew this was gonna happen once the new avatar system was released. ;)

and yep, like you said its time to put this poll to rest.

Again, thank you to everyone for your invaluable feedback and participation in this poll thread. The staffers at PWE take all of your suggestions and concerns very seriously and we are considering all the points raised here including the poll options we should have included as well.

Although our response on these matters have not been arriving as frequently as most of you would like bear with us as we process your feedback thoroughly.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
This discussion has been closed.