Cleric information for newcomers

Comments

• Erronel - Dreamweaver
    Erronel - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh, and how do I keep my magic from going down so fast? Is there a charm or something I can buy or easily find that'll regenerate my MP faster or reduce the amount used?

~this is my character BTW, Erronel. Galadreilin is my PWI account name.
    "Perhaps there is a reason it is not possible to prove that something does not exist."~something I came up with myself.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If you go robe, you won't need any dex ever. And reset scrolls can either move a certain amount of points from one stat, or a certain amount of points from every stat. In your case you'd just need the one, and you get it from the cash shop.

And there are MP charms available as well in the cash shop, but especially at your level your best bet is just to meditate when you need it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh, and how do I keep my magic from going down so fast? Is there a charm or something I can buy or easily find that'll regenerate my MP faster or reduce the amount used?

~this is my character BTW, Erronel. Galadreilin is my PWI account name.

It is also a good idea to use your apothocary skills to get mp food.Don't forget about potions charms at your lvl are to much of investing in charms.

I want to add this for those with question on what build to to use or use.

It is best to choose your own build as you want to build your cleric.when you ask for us which build you are asking us to build it for you.This would be ok if you get past lvl 90 but before then build it yourself if past 90 you can always restat.
  • Black__mamba - Heavens Tear
    Black__mamba - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • XMiisery - Heavens Tear
    XMiisery - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:thanks Niiceee cleric info, Very useful.
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • nixtheeverknowing
    nixtheeverknowing Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
  • disturbingeffect
    disturbingeffect Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Helped my friend out, Thanks!
  • Holy_Justice - Heavens Tear
    Holy_Justice - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Whats A Hybrids Build Please
    "Want Me To Sing You Too Sleep"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lillybreeze - Heavens Tear
    Lillybreeze - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This is a great guide, extremely helpful especially with the skills and which ones to get at what level.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Whats A Hybrids Build Please

It does say it at the beginning but anyway there two forms of them.They are 1 vit,1 str,8 mag every two lvls the other is 1 str,2vit,7 mag every two lvls.

When you get enough str. to suit your 90s set or 100 you can then stop adding str.The same can be said for vit is capped at 50 or what you fell comfortable with but don't forget your mag is what does the work for you.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • leedlie
    leedlie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for the guide it's been a great help.
  • nator
    nator Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    about money draining do you mean ingame cash or CS money?
    War of Immortals
    Olympus West Server

ID 7030141G010001089000801S13fb1f
  • holypixie
    holypixie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    As she said u need a lil strenght enought for ur high lvl armors set and if u wanna lil vit but the rest must be on mag none on agillity its useless
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    nator wrote: »
    about money draining do you mean ingame cash or CS money?

Yes in game for skills and for gear as well unless you want to get orbs for refinning.
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yes in game for skills and for gear as well unless you want to get orbs for refinning.

orbs get muy expensivo b:shocked
  • Tidar - Dreamweaver
    Tidar - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow, thanks that was really helpful for my with my new cleric, cheers =]
  • icaruz
    icaruz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    nice advise....
  • liutenantgeneral
    liutenantgeneral Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Woow! Thanx alo for guides :D
  • Janalla - Heavens Tear
    Janalla - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i would say clerics built the right way can easily take on more than 3 physical attack mobs their lvl . Clerics are more than healers and buffers , i never had problems soloing my own quests either it be magic attack mobs or physical attack mobs . Neither kind hurts me much and at lvl 97 with 9k magic defense and over 7k physical defense with just my own buffs , i do pretty good solo and can actually ( solo ) tank bosses that a barb needs a cleric to heal them to kill it . Clerics are not squishy as people think . At lower lvs add physical defense shards in your armor and what i always say to most clerics is to try to have 100 vit by lvl 60 . It will keep you alive better than most hp clerics . When it comes to PVP ................... ask most high lvl clerics , we can hold our own against barbs and bladesmasters and against archers lol . Im not saying were the best but each class built right and if u learn how to play and not have everyone do your quests for you , you will be a good player and give everyone and mobs a run for their money . I love playing a cleric and would not change for nothing . Every class has its ups and downs and each is good in its own way . Just find a class that suits yourself and learn to play it .
  • robpk1shot
    robpk1shot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for the guide Junk. I think that it is good. But i leveled the Blessing of the Purehearted to lvl 2, and in my opinion its good. Why you think i shouldnt level it then?
  • ilovejeremy
    ilovejeremy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for the thread. It helped. =]
  • ilovejeremy
    ilovejeremy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    robpk1shot wrote: »
    Thanks for the guide Junk. I think that it is good. But i leveled the Blessing of the Purehearted to lvl 2, and in my opinion its good. Why you think i shouldnt level it then?

The ironheart blessing is better overall because it stacks nicely and heals over time, as well as having a low channeling time. Blessing of the Purehearted takes too long.
  • Ligeiae - Lost City
    Ligeiae - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    How would you go about stacking Ironheart Blessing? How would you use it against mobs?

*Ultimate Cleric Noob*
  • Xi Lien - Sanctuary
    Xi Lien - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Stacking Ironheart Blessing just means that you cast it repeatedly on the target. It's not a damage spell so you don't use it against mobs, but instead cast it on yourself to regenerate hp over time.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Here is look at all Cleric skills Cleric Skills
  • demonkanigirl
    demonkanigirl Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    koz wrote: »
    Archers can also fly at level 1.

yea but they lose mp till later lvls my sis had that happen to her but cleric don;t lose exp from what i learned
  • Number_two - Lost City
    Number_two - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wow this took you a while good job ! *claps in hands* a good guide to!
    Lost City Player - CLERIC - b:bye

Faction: WatchTower
  • Number_two - Lost City
    Number_two - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lost City Player - CLERIC - b:bye

Faction: WatchTower
  • White_Prince - Heavens Tear
    White_Prince - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Very good Guide wish i found this when i frist started
    The first rule of magic is simple. Don't waste your time waving your hands and hoping when a rock or a club will do."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elf_crystal - Lost City
    Elf_crystal - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    is it possiable to get over 7k hp.
    i have event cape, boots, helm weapon and cubenecklace but i dont no what 1 to + first b:chuckleb:thanks
    also what is the best end game arms, pants and robe for arance and what is the stats. ???