RageQuit - International PVP/PK Guild

Comments

• miwhite
    miwhite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    oh noez! i dont type perfect!! oooohhhh imma fail... thats a FAILURE... and ur provoking me lol didnt i say i was gonna stfu? but that requires you to stop dissing me ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    miwhite wrote: »
    oh noez! i dont type perfect!! oooohhhh imma fail... thats a FAILURE... and ur provoking me lol didnt i say i was gonna stfu? but that requires you to stop dissing me ;)

Can you please "FO" from our Guild thread, if you don't have any positive post to add? kthxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008

Probably baby 10 year.
    We have been around for 4ish years, but Perfect World is not the only game we have played.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    You're dissing yourself by using bad grammar. I'm just trying to help you see that fact so you can correct it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    ren wrote: »
    You're dissing yourself by using bad grammar. I'm just trying to help you see that fact so you can correct it.

Eye 2 Laz 4 use gud gramer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    arcane wrote: »
    Eye 2 Laz 4 use gud gramer.

Agreed!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • miwhite
    edited August 2008
    i came here actually wanting to join your guild but you decided you wanted to play.... now im going to end being nice unlike you calling me a 10 year old baby? good luck with your guild i hope to see you succeed because your guild is sort of like my ideal guild to be apart of, it sounds like a kick butt fun guild (and yes i dont pay attention to my grammar when im not in school)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    The number one rule in RQ is:

1.) You must be able to take a joke.

"Probably baby 10 year" is a common statement in RQ. If you were accepted and were able to view our forums, you would see the picture and see why that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • miwhite
    edited August 2008
    this wasnt any type of a joke... and yes i have a problem with continuing fights that should have stopped a long time ago

*anger issues*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Play nice, kids. While his immaturity after being refused showed (with his WELL UR NOOBS ANYWAY!!!111 ****) you don't have to lower yourself to his level. And miwhite, I'm sorry the guild didn't work out for you, if you could leave this thread that would be nice. This flaming (on both sides) was absolutely not necessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Play nice, kids. While his immaturity after being refused showed (with his WELL UR NOOBS ANYWAY!!!111 ****) you don't have to lower yourself to his level. And miwhite, I'm sorry the guild didn't work out for you, if you could leave this thread that would be nice. This flaming (on both sides) was absolutely not necessary.

Im bored and do not have DoTA like you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Im bored and do not have DoTA like you do.

I've definitely been at the gym for the last hour, not DotA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lol your frikin ****.... just looked at your site... i dont see any applications.. could be because i dont have an account and are not allowed to see anything... and 5 years... wow... never heard of you until i saw vids you put up for the contest on PW-MY btw if ur in Delphi come see me and we can talk... and yup im only lvl 51 WF so you will probably own me... but u aint got no idea who im goin to be in this version... oh and your pking vids ur all nubs so have fun... good luck!

Happy frikin Gaming! >Waving Hand< (hmm dont have that on this forum)

This is why i hate telling people im 15 years old :o. But believe it or not were not all ****, Only most.

Edit: I just noticed how productive drama is haha, This thread has more posts then any other on the forums and 50% of it is controversial.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaleidoscope
    kaleidoscope Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    We just attract people like that. C: Everyone has to stop by and talk **** about us when the game isn't open and nobody can do anything about it. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CB/ Ruin - Cleric
    OB/ Agony - Cleric
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    We just attract people like that. C: Everyone has to stop by and talk **** about us when the game isn't open and nobody can do anything about it. XD

God knows they won't shut up when they get pked o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    It would be fun being lvl 80+, going on a lvl 10-20 area on the map, dress up as a lvl 1 noob, and pissing everyone off and you have 20+ noobs trying to PK you but they miss all their hits, then you suddenly equip your high lvl weapon and kill them with a aoe in 1 hit, xD

sealed~
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    sealed wrote: »
    It would be fun being lvl 80+, going on a lvl 10-20 area on the map, dress up as a lvl 1 noob, and pissing everyone off and you have 20+ noobs trying to PK you but they miss all their hits, then you suddenly equip your high lvl weapon and kill them with a aoe in 1 hit, xD

sealed~

It would be, but RQ doesn't do that ****. It's much more fun to pick on people your level. If I hear about members picking on lowbies there's going to be a problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    It would be, but RQ doesn't do that ****. It's much more fun to pick on people your level. If I hear about members picking on lowbies there's going to be a problem.

I know, I know,
    That's why I said "It would be fun" not "It will be fun"
    Cause we cant do it >.>

But on the last day of CB it "would" be fun if RageQuit KoS everyone on the server regardless of lvls =)

sealed~
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Hm. That could be arranged =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ren
    edited August 2008
    God knows they won't shut up when they get pked o.O

Of course not, they'll extend their *****ing into the irc channel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    this wasnt any type of a joke... and yes i have a problem with continuing fights that should have stopped a long time ago

*anger issues*
    please read this guide and you will find enlightenment

Click that noob
    > THAT

i think the article qualifies for a page on the main site ^^
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • cerberus
    cerberus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    well you can count me in who should i pm ingame to join?
  • ren
    edited August 2008
    cerberus wrote: »
    well you can count me in who should i pm ingame to join?

Sorry, RQ isn't recruiting people who have poor reading comprehension.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cerberus
    edited August 2008
    eh nvm i dun feel like joining a guild wit cocky bitchs i give the guild 2 months b4 it dies out anyways
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    I like how you complain at Ren when it's your fault you didn't read the thread. We take applications on the forums, says so all over the main post, I don't feel bad for you.

And yes, 2 months before we die out, everyone. We've been alive for 5 years, and we're dying in two months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shizo
    edited August 2008
    cerberus wrote: »
    eh nvm i dun feel like joining a guild wit cocky bitchs i give the guild 2 months b4 it dies out anyways

Q________Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • cerberus
    edited August 2008
    feel bad for me for what i honestly don't want to join your guild with some 17+ player talking about internet sex all day and yes i read the thread but your forum name doesn't have to be your ingame name..
  • jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yup, with the rest of the community's help, this thread should stay at the top of the forum throughout PWI's lifetime, leaving us with a constant influx of talented and supportive players. Thanks guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
    Approximately 13% of all forum pages mention RQ, as confirmed by Google.
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    Carebear nubs. All probably baby 10 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    jamsan wrote: »
    Yup, with the rest of the community's help, this thread should stay at the top of the forum throughout PWI's lifetime, leaving us with a constant influx of talented and supportive players. Thanks guys.

Quoted for the truth.

Oh and 600th reply in this thread :).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.