severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    I guess he changed his mind.

posted a reply there
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=142151&postcount=300

brief:
    my friends (they don't like pvp, some of them made up their mind to quit all the PK / PVP stuff) will be joining your guild, since I'm the only one(who wants to pk) here for now... I'm helping them to get into a good place where they can enjoy the game and i asked you if you have slots ^_^

I'm just addicted to player killing, it's like drugs now... (ohhhhh the power!) you should see my char in the other MMO u.u" non stop pk for 1 year. so I'll probably go pk pk once i can pvp decently and i need support for that. so my solution and choice is RQ and staying there till i quit this game ;)

in the last MMO i played, i made the mistake of joining a guild with 400 players, where 90% of them stayed on non PVP (typical carebear server) server, while 10% of them were constantly slaughtering K.O.S and others who wanna be smart and the 10% were low level chars with just equipments while the other 90% were max level chars with uber equips. (i was 1 of the 10%)
    i would scream, shout and roar out for help and the only reply i used to get was "sorry, we're at a party and some of us are afk, cant help you" or "oh you're pk? that's not very good" or "we're not experienced at pvp" or "PK? no way, i don't wanna loose my items" or "stop pking...! we're a peaceful guild"

i just don't want to be in that place again. it's not easy when it's 1 (nooby me) Vs 50+ people who want me dead and i get no support. it's a hard life.

PVP = Pr0 vs Pr0z

not saying that it will happen here, but i just wanna be in a hardcore pvp guild this time

I'll always be everyone's friend (as long as they don't pk me and go "jajajaja" about it) I'm very diplomatic ^^ and i like you guys a lot, i just don't wanna get pissed under than no support situation...I'd go crazy o.0

p.s. yea and i <3 t0yo, we're gonna cuddle all day long!
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    severan wrote: »
    posted a reply there

i would scream, shout and roar out for help and the only reply i used to get was "sorry, we're at a party and some of us are afk, cant help you" or "oh you're pk? that's not very good" or "we're not experienced at pvp" or "PK? no way, i don't wanna loose my items" or "stop pking...! we're a peaceful guild"

i just don't want to be in that place again. it's not easy when it's 1 (nooby me) Vs 50+ people who want me dead and i get no support. it's a hard life.

p.s. yea and i <3 t0yo, we're gonna cuddle all day long!

When you join RQ you're on your own. Don't expect us to clean up your mess. We're not some personal army of anyone >:B

XD Man I can't keep a straight face when acting macho like >_> xDD

Though you have to understand that RQ doesn't always go and pk people 24/7. It usually depends on the mood of the players and lets say the next day we have a tw we're not going to pvp so we'd ask you to just ignore it for a day.

We love to pk/pvp but that doesn't mean we don't manage our time wisely around it ;D. I remember in Rohan RQ always partied together and I used to frequently try and set up parties even for the lower levels. Even take them through the harder parts of the dungeon so they can level in peace

We have a secret weapon though, which isn't really a secret. Its just a majority of guilds tend to...consider it a non factor but in the end, I think, its the reason RQ can nearly always manage to beat its opponents even when outnumbered ;D

Oh and *cuddles* ;D
  • flax
    flax Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    How many members does RQ have now, if it's not a secret. It just seems you folks have a huge guild. Will you be booting the not so active players during/after the closed beta? To open up spots for the more active members that may want to join?

Happy gaming.
    Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    flax wrote: »
    How many members does RQ have now, if it's not a secret. It just seems you folks have a huge guild. Will you be booting the not so active players during/after the closed beta? To open up spots for the more active members that may want to join?

Happy gaming.

I don't think Mystic wants to talk about it but its really not /that/ much.

He never really bothered about activeness it was more about the level of maturity of players. In rohan we had a balance of both, but also in rohan there is a huge guild cap which I think is kinda ****.

In any case he expressed his ideas on not wanting to go more then 100 people. Now I think he may have to impose certain measures to ensure the 100 will be good players. Though I'd wait from an answer from him, he's like sleeping now or something

btw whats with the happy gaming at the end of your name? I suppose you're from PW-MY?
  • meatshield
    meatshield Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This is completely off topic, but I was at my probation today *long story*. Wouldn't you believe that while I was waiting a lady with a kid comes in, about 5 years old I'd say.

Then the kid started playing with a pencil and I swear to god he started saying 'toyo oh toyo' over and over again.

Trippy man...
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When kneeling before us gets old.
    RQClan.com
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    meatshield wrote: »
    This is completely off topic, but I was at my probation today *long story*. Wouldn't you believe that while I was waiting a lady with a kid comes in, about 5 years old I'd say.

Then the kid started playing with a pencil and I swear to god he started saying 'toyo oh toyo' over and over again.

Trippy man...
    Muaahhhhaha my plan to take over the world is nearly completed ;D
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You can't take my world, Toyo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • whitetiger
    whitetiger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    T0yo..by any chance did you play WoW..? because once when i was on vent this person (sounded like a little kid) was screaming TOYO...TOYOOOOOOOO..TOYO likes cookies!!
    and it was really weird then he got booted from vent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Like Pie....look up RQClan.com or else
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That's not T0yo. T0yo's old. And not quite that weird. Okay, he's that weird. But he's old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• whitetiger
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    That's not T0yo. T0yo's old. And not quite that weird. Okay, he's that weird. But he's old.
    ok just making sure because that was a really weird moment >,<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lachy
    lachy Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Tainted will be playing with some apricots soon :P
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lachy wrote: »
    i like grey poupon :P

....Completely necessary post. *Waits for the mods and their almighty ban hammer*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lachy
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol i see some carebears already.
  • whitetiger
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol i see some carebears already.
    you saw yourself? (yes i know it's a bad joke)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I have contacted GMs about my pvp suggestions and they have forwarded them to the developer teams in CHina :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    I have contacted GMs about my pvp suggestions and they have forwarded them to the developer teams in CHina :D

*Curious* Which PvP suggestions?
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    *Curious* Which PvP suggestions?

These:
    I would rather ask a GM then start another topic on the subject that would eventually turn into a flame war like always.

On the PvP server, will punishments for Pking be reduced and will the potential for reward be heightened?
    If you can add a mechanic for a PvE server I am sure the difficulty level of changing percentages and shortening times would not be as difficult.

My suggestion:
    Add a full red status that lasts 10-15 hours.
    Make the status obtainable after 10-15 kills
    I.E. 1 kill per hour.
    Each kill would take away a "possible player kill" and every 30 mins-1 hour you did not kill someone would replenish 1 possible player kill.

After you have killed consistently enough and have run out of possible kills, you hit red status where you ahve a 80-100%chance to drop inventory items and a 50% chance to drop equipped items.
    Experience loss while red would also need to be increased to a status that would make people avoid it.

Also, because the white name chance to drop item is ~1%, there is little reason to Pk, and on a pvp server that presents a problem. I suggest increasing it to 12.5-25% chance of dropping INVENTORY items. Make it so equipped items will not be lost.

Benefits of you:
    A highly PvP orientated server that would attract more players from other versions and other games looking for a Highly pvp orientated game.
    Increase in Hiero and Doll sales in order to prevent Item losses.
    Increase in the "protect item from dropping cash shop item" for items that players like to keep.
    If you please, PvP server cash shop item prices could even be reduced in order to promote people moving to this server, an increase in sales from the new mechanics and the new casual players would offset the balance and could even prove more profitable

Player Benefits:
    People looking for a PvE server have high incentive to roll on the PvE server due to the fact it is highly beneficial to them. It is possible for them to reach end-game with no chance of ever being pked.
    People on the PvP server have been given no benefits thus far that make PvPing and Pking more fun and a more enjoyable.

Thank you for reading this,
    If anything above is questionable please contact me through here or at my email address playwithempumpkin@gmail.com (<-- haha theres the arcane we all know and love).
    ~arcane.

Though i did think that this version of PW had it's own dev team. Oh well lets hope the guys in china can pull through for us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    They won't do all that. Worth a try, though.

Dunno who the Tainted guy is or what he wants. Annoying with all these randoms coming in and flaming our threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Why is Arcane trying to turn this into Rohan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • julio69
    julio69 Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hey im with u guys for aion
    been accepted already, do i have to make another app
    or its okay?

WTF oO 50 pages !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RageQuit Inc.
  • lachy
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Dunno who the Tainted guy is or what he wants. Annoying with all these randoms coming in and flaming our threads.

What are acting all important and **** after you failed everywhere you went specially in supreme after 1 week, if you dont know who I'm just ask Ice he was in Tainted in Aerith before he quit or Ningi. Logging out till live :P have fun brainwashing your peeps into thinking you are any good. Peace *****.
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    What are acting all important and **** after you failed everywhere you went specially in supreme after 1 week, if you dont know who I'm just ask Ice he was in Tainted in Aerith before he quit or Ningi. Logging out till live :P have fun brainwashing your peeps into thinking you are any good. Peace *****.

Rofl. With all this flaming it's hard to deny the facts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ren wrote: »
    Why is Arcane trying to turn this into Rohan.

Rohan had an amazing PvP system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Lol to that comment on vent. The only WoW I played was private servers. Personally I think wow is a decent game but not worth to pay for. Contrary to belief I have quite a deep voice. Although I can do a furby voice and am known to spam vent when I don't lag

and once we're on the topic guys. I know you spell my name with a capital T as a formality but if you do can you omit the zero? I.E. spell it as Toyo because it makes me feel weird >_> I don't mind it at all if you call me t0yo either

;Dkthx ;D
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    Contrary to belief I have quite a deep voice. Although I can do a furby voice and am known to spam vent when I don't lag

IMO you spam vent even when you do lag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    At first I'm gonna pretend on a high voice on ventrillo just to freak you guys out, xD

sealed~
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sealed wrote: »
    At first I'm gonna pretend on a high voice on ventrillo just to freak you guys out, xD

sealed~

No one will freak out, you will just get muted >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sealed wrote: »

sealed~

You can't really annoy them more then I have. To be honest I think I might be kicked soon D;

But mystic is right, **** lag. I spam anyway ^___^
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    You can't really annoy them more then I have. To be honest I think I might be kicked soon D;

But mystic is right, **** lag. I spam anyway ^___^

Kicking t0yo in any way/shape/or form is illegal and punishable by death.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • t0yo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Kicking t0yo in any way/shape/or form is illegal and punishable by death.

I meant kicked in the sexual way ;D

Masochism, much <3
This discussion has been closed.