RageQuit - International PVP/PK Guild

Options

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    RQ is noob friendly. If noobs like cleaning duty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »

has to be, I am here :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • whitetiger
    whitetiger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    YAY CLEANING CLEANING HOW I LOVE TO CLEAN!!! (sorry for being weird im tired..yet agian)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Like Pie....look up RQClan.com or else
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Options
    whitetiger wrote: »
    YAY CLEANING CLEANING HOW I LOVE TO CLEAN!!! (sorry for being weird im tired..yet agian)

Want me to relax you?? O.o

sealed~
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Sounds hot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• arcane
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Sounds hot.

Everyday new RQ make us hot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • xapheret
    xapheret Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Everyday new RQ make us hot.

mhmm... xD very very hot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Approximately 13% of all forum pages mention RQ, as confirmed by Google.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Speaking of hot, I took new pictures ^.~

You can find nudes of me on the RQClan forums **** section. My time at the gym has paid off :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• whitetiger
    edited August 2008
    Options

You can find nudes of me on the RQClan forums **** section. My time at the gym has paid off :3
    .....just no..i know you're the leader and all....but im not doing EVERYTHING you say..(unless you pay me first) (not really im not that way O.o)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    Options
    .....just no..i know you're the leader and all....but im not doing EVERYTHING you say..(unless you pay me first) (not really im not that way O.o)

You obviously don't understand.
    We don't give people choices.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • reality
    reality Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

The spreading of hotness...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whitetiger
    edited August 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    You obviously don't understand.
    We don't give people choices.
    uh o
    (10 character stupidness)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reality
    reality Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    uh o
    (10 character stupidness)

Either your in or your out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaleidoscope
    kaleidoscope Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    When Mystic is feeling randy, nobody in vent has their clothes on. >:c

We are pretty much dogs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CB/ Ruin - Cleric
    OB/ Agony - Cleric
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    When Mystic is feeling randy, nobody in vent has their clothes on. >:c

We are pretty much dogs.

Q________Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • miwhite
    miwhite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    LOL

got to say you sound extremely planned out, BUT if you focus too much on PVP/PK you will be hated, making it increasingly hard to level and with experienced players wanting to avoid drama that comes with random pk your guild WILL have trouble growing. However since everyone will be starting out the same lvl you can get ahead and take over territory and enforce your hold, i would love to give it a try, currently i am planning on starting a guild with some of my friends from PW-MY but i think we will consider your guild as an alternative, Good Luck!

BTW, i am only 15 almost 16 but if you ask anyone, i do not act it haha :p i say you gotta know the person before you deny them a spot in your guild, so if i do want to join i hope that fact doesnt stop me (and everyone knows after your first year in highschool you are not innocent anymore lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    miwhite wrote: »
    LOL

got to say you sound extremely planned out, BUT if you focus too much on PVP/PK you will be hated, making it increasingly hard to level and with experienced players wanting to avoid drama that comes with random pk your guild WILL have trouble growing. However since everyone will be starting out the same lvl you can get ahead and take over territory and enforce your hold, i would love to give it a try, currently i am planning on starting a guild with some of my friends from PW-MY but i think we will consider your guild as an alternative, Good Luck!

BTW, i am only 15 almost 16 but if you ask anyone, i do not act it haha :p i say you gotta know the person before you deny them a spot in your guild, so if i do want to join i hope that fact doesnt stop me (and everyone knows after your first year in highschool you are not innocent anymore lol)
    My carebear detector is beeping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • miwhite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    LOL

just noticed that sounded frikin nerdy lmao... but heck its the truth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Good grief I hate it when people act like an unestablished/unenforced rule is sacrosanct, ignoring that there may be some that don't agree with them, and thus the self-imposed rule doesn't apply to everyone. Can't people appreciate a little difference of taste?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
  • miwhite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    jamsan wrote: »
    Good grief I hate it when people act like an unestablished/unenforced rule is sacrosanct, ignoring that there may be some that don't agree with them, and thus the self-imposed rule doesn't apply to everyone. Can't people appreciate a little difference of taste?

uhuh uhuh.... umm wtf? dont speak smart.... im a dumb a
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    1) Applications are not handled on this forum.
    2) Please do not tell me how to handle my guild, as I have been doing it successfully for 5 years.
    3) Our age requirement is to be strictly enforced. Sorry. Good luck to you and your guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• miwhite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol your frikin ****.... just looked at your site... i dont see any applications.. could be because i dont have an account and are not allowed to see anything... and 5 years... wow... never heard of you until i saw vids you put up for the contest on PW-MY btw if ur in Delphi come see me and we can talk... and yup im only lvl 51 WF so you will probably own me... but u aint got no idea who im goin to be in this version... oh and your pking vids ur all nubs so have fun... good luck!

Happy frikin Gaming! >Waving Hand< (hmm dont have that on this forum)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    Options
    All we focus on is PVP. Our builds, our roles, everything.
    yes, RQ is hated, read the past 60 pages O_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • miwhite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol imma leave now and let y'all carry on with your pathetic attempt at restarting as a good guild, and btw just looked at your guild roster... none of you are well known pkers on Delphi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol imma leave now and let y'all carry on with your pathetic attempt at restarting as a good guild, and btw just looked at your guild roster... none of you are well known pkers on Delphi

People like you make this game fun for us :P
    Also, tell me where you saw our roster :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • miwhite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lmao arcane... ok your roster is on your website..... and i aint got any problem with pking i pked all the time until i ended up being hunted and losing all my ****... ill still pk but mostly red names and ppl who mess with my guildies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lmao arcane... ok your roster is on your website..... and i aint got any problem with pking i pked all the time until i ended up being hunted and losing all my ****... ill still pk but mostly red names and ppl who mess with my guildies

People do not always use their forum names as their names in-game.
    I.E. I wont be Arcane in game.

Also, we have plenty of famous pkers as well as a hefty pile of end-game pkers and well known players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • miwhite
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ok since i really dont wanna get into a "female dog" fight with you w/e... and i hope what ur hinting on isnt killing every1 in my guild when i make it cause that would be very bad... and i dont know any of your members and i have played since PW-MY went into OB (off and on) restarting alot and mostly on the other server but if ya wanna kill me in PW-MY come hunt Lobelia i dont care... just dont mess with other ppl that may join my guild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ok since i really dont wanna get into a "female dog" fight with you w/e... and i hope what ur hinting on isnt killing every1 in my guild when i make it cause that would be very bad... and i dont know any of your members and i have played since PW-MY went into OB (off and on) restarting alot and mostly on the other server but if ya wanna kill me in PW-MY come hunt Lobelia i dont care... just dont mess with other ppl that may join my guild

They probably already have by the sound of it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol your frikin ****.... just looked at your site... i dont see any applications.. could be because i dont have an account and are not allowed to see anything... and 5 years... wow... never heard of you until i saw vids you put up for the contest on PW-MY btw if ur in Delphi come see me and we can talk... and yup im only lvl 51 WF so you will probably own me... but u aint got no idea who im goin to be in this version... oh and your pking vids ur all nubs so have fun... good luck!

Happy frikin Gaming! >Waving Hand< (hmm dont have that on this forum)

So much for being 15 but acting older.
    Even your grammar is below your age!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
This discussion has been closed.