[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 05/21/19 EXPANSION! (Complete)

13»

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    hmmmmedic wrote: »
    heero200 wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback given last week, I have had a rather busy week so hopefully I will get this defined and sorted in the next few days and may be a bit of feedback if I can.

Going to answer this first, IBU is my favorite instance. Tho ill do all 3 of them i find the IBU timer is a good mechanic. You have 15 mins no matter what happens to do what you can. It must end after 15 mins!

The only down side I can think of is it takes longer to make a squad than complete it.

Thanks.

Is there a place to download the patch? I've been 2 hours and only 1/4 done!

No. It's been several years since they offered manual patch downloads. Size of patch, and your distance to the servers, will both lengthen the amount of time it takes to download.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hmmmmedic
    hmmmmedic Posts: 37 Arc User
    I think you guys should send absent notes to all of us that can not get online due to slow update! I play 9 toons everyday and I haven't been able to get on yet
  • aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    PS, I'll get a bugs thread going at some point. Please just hang on tight... In the mean time please post what u find and I'll merge it. Or copy it over.

One issue reported by a couple factionmates is that the new classes can't equip a Jones' blessing, but can equip an O'Malley's. Assuming this must be unintentional or a bug since one works and one doesn't. Thanks Heero.
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    Be careful tho..do not just rename and replace the elementclient.exe. There are 3 other 64 Bit-Dlls with which you should do the same thing. Anything with 64 in the name needs to replace the non-64 versions of the files to be on true 64-Bit. Yes, the game does use the 64-Bit files anyways but not always and you might run into some issues. Backup the non-64 Files and replace all of them with the 64 Bit-Files so that you basically have only the 64-Bit files left, one renamed as the old on and the regular one.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    does anyone know when "teaching" resets? its either not daily or the time for that is very unusual. also, killing instance bosses with master and student in 1 squad didnt work (at least for fsp)
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    did anyone get past second boss in TT 4-2? there should be black pools spawning, but seems in our version they don't or at least they did not in my several tries
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    tabaloul wrote: »
    Be careful tho..do not just rename and replace the elementclient.exe. There are 3 other 64 Bit-Dlls with which you should do the same thing. Anything with 64 in the name needs to replace the non-64 versions of the files to be on true 64-Bit. Yes, the game does use the 64-Bit files anyways but not always and you might run into some issues. Backup the non-64 Files and replace all of them with the 64 Bit-Files so that you basically have only the 64-Bit files left, one renamed as the old on and the regular one.

Dont change the other Dlls. The 64 bit client looks for them when loaded. If they aren't there the client doesnt open.
  • werskerr
    werskerr Posts: 2 Arc User
    does it work only with w10? coz im using w7 64-bit and it seems it cant be launched as 64-bit... :/