Again some quests don't show up if u skip one quest

Comments

• eduardogj
    eduardogj Posts: 2 Arc User
    Again some quests don't show up if u skip one quest

Happenend here too... hope they fix it :D
  • emanuelly#5715
    emanuelly#5715 Posts: 31 Arc User
    1 month ago, multi-client was deactivated, today, March 15, the issue has not yet been resolved.
    Are the Chinese still celebrating the New Year?
    The Arc quests will be back in the future?

How long does the "temporarily" last?
  • juneda
    juneda Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    edit : i saw the news now. Oh well...seems another thing they took out for ppl who dont charge their CC to the game :)
  • djng01#9731
    djng01#9731 Posts: 1 Arc User
    seems so...
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    They are just gonna wait till another chunk of the playerbase quits before this new "temporary" change is fixed/updated.
    Its not even worth logging onto the Ti server lately cos all u see is the same handfull of players doing the same runs at the same time, and if u wanna try something different you either have no sqd for it or it takes an hour to form a run
  • jednicka
    jednicka Posts: 9 Arc User
    I log the day and after automatic update of arc i missing arc qest?????
  • r9r9r9
    r9r9r9 Posts: 13 Arc User
    same. also missing. P W playing in the barnyard again
  • ichigo1555
    ichigo1555 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Ehm, dragon points rewards are still temporary under update... since 2012
  • foxysp
    foxysp Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Temporarily removed unless you use xbox - personally I think it should be available to all players or no players.

Click here for Arc "improvements" news in full
    "In order to make continued upgrades to the Arc Quests system, we have temporarily disabled it on PC ............
    ............. Players on Xbox One can continue using the Arc Quests system, gaining Arc Points and achievements."
    Post edited by foxysp on
  • foxysp
    edited March 2018
    EDIT: double post due to 2 threads being merged
    Post edited by foxysp on
  • meadowcat
    meadowcat Posts: 1 Arc User
    :(
    I can't even finish the arc quests I'd been working on. I was looking forward to spending a teeny tiny bit of zen too. Before arc quests, I never visited the zen store. I'd never played Gigantic either or gone back to forsaken world.
  • foxysp
    ichigo1555 wrote: »
    This says it all really

• b1ademaster
    b1ademaster Posts: 16 Arc User
    the only thing good about arc that ever existed.

PWI: oh but it gives ppl like 5 gold a month and not a bound item ? Not on our watch.

RIP :D
  • danilo#4237
    danilo#4237 Posts: 62 Arc User
    They took it off temporarily to bring another one. Let's see if they bring it asap and don't nerf it, if it's happen, I'm sure I'm off arc games, and this is not qqing as most here do. I'm telling it, because I found a lot of good games that don't ask me all time to charge gold in game. And I'm not more addicted with pw as was b4, sometimes I just here to do this quest and dont play this game. The characters is under deletion, if they don't bring arc qust back before it happens, good bye pwi
    Let's the count down begins
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    foxysp wrote: »
    Temporarily removed unless you use xbox - personally I think it should be available to all players or no players.

Click here for Arc "improvements" news in full
    "In order to make continued upgrades to the Arc Quests system, we have temporarily disabled it on PC ............
    ............. Players on Xbox One can continue using the Arc Quests system, gaining Arc Points and achievements."

I agree! Either we should all benifit from it or no one should!

• sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User

Don't hold your breath they outright lied to us on that one. Just waiting to see if they are lying again.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator

Don't hold your breath they outright lied to us on that one. Just waiting to see if they are lying again.

O Dear...​​
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I knew who abused Arc quest was gaining $1,000.00 worth of gold every month just from having a ton of alts. PWI caught onto this person and perma banned them. I didn't come as a suprise to me why they shut it down.
    The only GOP
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    I didn't come as a suprise to me why they shut it down.
    Check the news page and you'll be surprised. Lol
  • b1ademastr
    b1ademastr Posts: 12 Arc User
    I knew who abused Arc quest was gaining $1,000.00 worth of gold every month just from having a ton of alts. PWI caught onto this person and perma banned them. I didn't come as a suprise to me why they shut it down.

a $1million ? where did you come up with that number from ?
    whats the source ?
    for a million usd at the rate of $5 per month per account, you`d need about 500k accounts o.o
    what are you smoking ?
    even if this was possible, you`d need to be a time traveller to log 500k account in a day.

Even if you ran a bot/script that did the log ins and check quest and open appropiate games in mere 30 seconds per account.
    Thats still 173 days a script has to run to open all 500k accounts and do auto quests on them.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    b1ademastr wrote: »

whats the source ?
    for a million usd at the rate of $5 per month per account, you`d need about 500k accounts o.o
    what are you smoking ?
    even if this was possible, you`d need to be a time traveller to log 500k account in a day.

Even if you ran a bot/script that did the log ins and check quest and open appropiate games in mere 30 seconds per account.
    Thats still 173 days a script has to run to open all 500k accounts and do auto quests on them.

Hum... That's not 1M
  • b1ademastr
    b1ademastr Posts: 12 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    b1ademastr wrote: »

whats the source ?
    what are you smoking ?

Hum... That's not 1M

my bad :o

so 1k = about 200 accounts ...possible but still a lot. Someone had no life outside of pwi I think :expressionless:
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    and in the end we all know Arc isn't PWI. ;)

edit: abuse of the PWI forum rules
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    I thought whip meant 1thousand not a million :)
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    DQ points had its own slew of issues (points not being awarded for hours, causing huge volumes of tickets, having a limited amount of items to pick from). Jolly Old Jones was, as far as I know, the solution to DQ getting nerfed.

The multiclienting restrictions via Arc (which users have found a way around) is a temporary problem. As I've stated in another thread, they are working on the solution for this, but I have no ETA on when this will be rolled out.

For Arc quest information, please refer to the official newspost HERE.
  • shag1991
    shag1991 Posts: 31 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 good night and thank you for responding to this thread. Now while I'm happy for your input, i must admit that it doesnt help. I think the greatest issue pwi players have is how vague things are presented to us. We are told there is a problem/issues and how improvements will be made, but history has shown that improvements mean "hope the players forget and keep spending". We need real answers please.