Ask A Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer : Neverfall

Comments

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Okay question about Dawnlight Halls. We killed the dice boss, but we were unable to open any other doors because we didn't have any more Dawnlight Crystals. This was in Normal mode. Do we need to do Deicide or Judgement to get more bosses or did we miss something?
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    @strikingmeteor @tiyassomu

As far i know quest dont pop up, but you must find it on the available quests.
  • maik987#1119
    maik987#1119 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Why Army Crusher is no Aoe, Bm's play with AOE and now. Primal he loose 1 Aoe and now the next. I like to play BM but now. There is no fun. That broke the BM. The new Skill is not real better, I loos a Aoe and get a low Skill. I hope it's a bug, only single Target by using Glyphs

Post edited by maik987#1119 on
  • bestdusk#2943
    bestdusk#2943 Posts: 18 Arc User
    capnk wrote: »
    Okay question about Dawnlight Halls. We killed the dice boss, but we were unable to open any other doors because we didn't have any more Dawnlight Crystals. This was in Normal mode. Do we need to do Deicide or Judgement to get more bosses or did we miss something?
    My squad had this exact same issue. We killed the dice boss but could not advance further due to no second key.

• tiyassomu
    tiyassomu Posts: 29 Arc User
    beast21g wrote: »
    @strikingmeteor @tiyassomu

As far i know quest dont pop up, but you must find it on the available quests.

Well i did checked my questlist, but i was unable to see any cultivation, Can you say what the quest is called?
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    How to change titles now?

I have 7 new ones but unable to change.

Also I didn't ask yesterday as was fairly sure, I assume we need more areas unlocked to start saint culti?
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    Supposedly you get the culti when you use [Perfect Chronicles] item, but I used it and have not gotten culti quest

You get the cultivation at the same place where you get the book, but both are not related.
    I have the culti and still havent used my Perfect Chronicles.
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Anyone do this quest and what do I have to kill or dig for the items?
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    edited April 2017
    i tried to point it out but some mod with too much free time just deleted my thread...

cross arena doesn't work..

personal matchup times out

squad matchup
    3v3 after 10 mins of queue nothing happens
    6v6 same

either it is broken or none is doing cross server arena which i highly doubt

@kalystconquerer#0876 pls

No one deleted your thread, but it may have been merged into another one like the bug report thread.

Please don't make needless acusations based entirely on incorrect assumptions. All you do is make yourself look silly.

Update - Took me about 30 seconds to find your "deleted" post. I think it might have taken you about 5 if you looked in your profile. It was moved from a separate thread, into one specifically designed for reporting the issues with the expansion so it could get more traction.​​
  • strikingmeteor
    strikingmeteor Posts: 3 Arc User
    coinsrus wrote: »
    Supposedly you get the culti when you use [Perfect Chronicles] item, but I used it and have not gotten culti quest

You get the cultivation at the same place where you get the book, but both are not related.
    I have the culti and still havent used my Perfect Chronicles.

I already passed that place and finished the whole culti until I couldn't get anymore. I used the book when I got it, but it didnt do anything. I'm guessing I have to finish the RA1/2 culti's to get the new one.(I didn't finish them yet)
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    valdisman wrote: »

Also I didn't ask yesterday as was fairly sure, I assume we need more areas unlocked to start saint culti?

Search for the title you want to equip and click the checkbox on the right
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • valdisman

Search for the title you want to equip and click the checkbox on the right
    ​​

I have no check boxes.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    So are we counting this cultivation issue a bug? I spoke witha few others on my server and some have this issue. I know one person saying it's a level 103 requirement. But someone else didnt get culti at all and they're 105/105/105 and twilight sky. I lso don't see anything on my quest list for a cultivation :/ Honestly confused
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • forbiddenwords
    edited April 2017
    Do you have the filter set to showing all titles or only those not obtained yet? If you set it to "all" or "obtained" it should show some checkboxes on the right side

EDIT:
    in71gp.png

This is what my title window looks like, the boxes on the right let me pick what title i wanna equip
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • rsgrands#5317
    rsgrands#5317 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have not got the new cultivation... i was not celestial sage but completed chain now i got to celestial sage and have not got the new culti
  • illuminay
    illuminay Posts: 6 Arc User
    Can confirm that Colesseum is working, atleast with the personal sign-ups. Tried with having a few people from our faction sign up at same time (mixed classes) and it started just fine. Also joined a random fight with people from the other servers.
  • valdisman
    Do you have the filter set to showing all titles or only those not obtained yet? If you set it to "all" or "obtained" it should show some checkboxes on the right side

EDIT:
    in71gp.png

This is what my title window looks like, the boxes on the right let me pick what title i wanna equip
    ​​

I am missing that whole check box column :O :O :O
    Same with wife and just linked this to other fac members, they have the same issue..
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • valdisman
    edited April 2017
    coWuyWY.jpg

This is mine. If I select All or Obtained in the top right box, the grid stays the same.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    yes. Colesseum is fine. I tested yesterday. at least personal random

u need reset ur hotkey. genie seems some bug though.

@ladyblonde69 just no enough ppl for ur case cuz every1 are crazy to run map and finish the quest for the new skill.

here, i remind ppl. i heard the random sq is not counted as score and reward, even weekly quest (15 fights). so make sure finish ur 15 fights by sq mode b4 maint next week. or u lost ur weekly quest reward.

But atm, hard to find ppl pvp cuz every1 busy pink and culti quest.
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • valdisman
    edited April 2017
    What I don't like is the fact can farm Glyphs from alts. Can get the badges, make the glyph pack lvl 1s and then trade them to main if people desired.

Basically if you have lots of decent alts, PWI rewards you xD
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • forbiddenwords
    coWuyWY.jpg

This is mine. If I select All or Obtained in the top right box, the grid stays the same.

That's super weird...sounds like another bug =/
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • valdisman
    edited April 2017
    coWuyWY.jpg

That's super weird...sounds like another bug =/
    ​​

Most likely. Was nothing wrong with the old system tbh. If people wanted to know about new title, it made them use forum. Now not much need for it.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Outch...

Please make sure that is reported in the bug thread!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    So is Colosseum still not matchmaking or are people entering personals and not squad? Also, for the matchmaking - is your timer starting at a certain "time stamp" (like something odd 15:00?) If so, I might know what's going on, but would need to confirm it.

The boxes not displaying for title equipping is strange! Drop those in the bug thread and I'll see if we can take a look! I'm wondering if it's just a UI issues but with half the people seeing it and the other half not, that's concerning.

I'll check today with the Dawnlight Crystals to see what's happening with those! That doesn't sound (?) like proper behavior, so drop that into the bug thread anyways to be safe!

For the cultivation - you should get it after you finish the Chronicles. If you're still having issues starting the new cultivation line, let me know what your current cultivation, boundary level and rebirth you are and I'll run a test.
  • shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    @maik987 I had the same problem yesterday until i realized its the Argent glyph who do that, it gives 60% weapon damage but makes the army crusher a single target skill ( its ok for 1v1 but meh for the rest), the best call would be going with golden glyph with gives 45% weapon damage instead of 60% but the skill still is aoe.
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    What I don't like is the fact can farm Glyphs from alts. Can get the badges, make the glyph pack lvl 1s and then trade them to main if people desired.

Based on what I saw of the drops in Dawnlight Hall, you're better off running that than doing quests with alts for glyph pack level 1s. Drop rates for level 1 glyphs are pretty good.
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    @kalystconquerer#0876 My cultivation is Celestial Demon, Boundary Levl is Shifting Sky 6, and current level is 102/101/101 reborntwice

I finished the Chronicles portion and still no quest popped up. Nothing on quest list either
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    capnk wrote: »

Based on what I saw of the drops in Dawnlight Hall, you're better off running that than doing quests with alts for glyph pack level 1s. Drop rates for level 1 glyphs are pretty good.

REmember its 2x atm, usual drops will be half whjat you see in there currently.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • calorien
    calorien Posts: 36 Arc User
    Coordinate assistant seems not to work at all for NPCs in the Western Steppes.
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver