Crisis vs Tempest SVS 08-27-2016

Comments

• dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Ah, I get it.

Finally, took you loong enough. At least you have the decency to admit it.
    Sure, I'll give you that 1%. I was using simple, clean numbers in my calcs. I'm not here to niggle on small differences in gears so you can avoid the actual argument (even though I said the exact number would be different depending on the gear, you don't seem to get that. Maybe because you're just a special kid :wink: ). I'll leave that to you and joe :smiley: .

It seems that Eoria has run away from this discussion, and you don't actually have anything relevant or interesting to add to the vit vs full mag tradeoff, so there really isn't anything further we can discuss.

The difference between you and me is that if I have the choice between +20% damage/heals and +12% survival, I won't blindly choose +20% damage/heal. I'll try to figure out how much damage/heal and survival are valuable in the situtations I will have to face and then I will make the choice. It's funny how much you bad mouth Joe even though he is your faction mate. You and him are actually very much alike. Not me.

Well it was fun talking to you, _Nocturnal_. I hope you will have more success than the other user of your account. :)

You do realize I already posted the exact situations and explained why full mag is superior in the current state of the game, right? I mean I don't get why you continue to post and make an idiot of yourself? It is actually more than +20% damage/heals, so you're definitely wrong there. You really are a special kid, aren't you? :wink:
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    You do realize I already posted the exact situations and explained why full mag is superior in the current state of the game, right? I mean I don't get why you continue to post and make an idiot of yourself? It is actually more than +20% damage/heals, so you're definitely wrong there. You really are a special kid, aren't you? :wink:

I didn't say mag build was +20% damage/heals compared to vit build, it's just an example. If you don't get it read it as : if I have the choice between +x% damage/heals and + y% survival with x>y, I won't blindly choose +x% damage/heal. My choice will depend on how damage/heal and survival are valuable.

I already told you a good cleric will get focused a lot and will end up having to tank.
    If you're a non-factor, sure, you won't get targeted much and being tanky won't benefit you a lot but if you're a factor ... oh wait you probably don't know what that means. :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210

I didn't say mag build was +20% damage/heals compared to vit build, it's just an example. If you don't get it read it as : if I have the choice between +x% damage/heals and + y% survival with x>y, I won't blindly choose +x% damage/heal. My choice will depend on how damage/heal and survival are valuable.

I already told you a good cleric will get focused a lot and will end up having to tank.
    If you're a non-factor, sure, you won't get targeted much and being tanky won't benefit you a lot but if you're a factor ... oh wait you probably don't know what that means. :)

Sorry, but where are you getting 12% and 20% from? I'm gonna need some exact gear numbers, because you're simply wrong here. You can't just spew out numbers and call yourself right. It doesn't seem like you know exactly what you're doing, which seems to be a common theme here, sadly. :neutral:

• notanyfox#3644
    Sorry, but where are you getting 12% and 20% from? I'm gonna need some exact gear numbers, because you're simply wrong here. You can't just spew out numbers and call yourself right. It doesn't seem like you know exactly what you're doing, which seems to be a common theme here, sadly. :neutral:

What part of "it's just an example" don't you get ?

If you don't understand that I have no more hope for you. Maybe bashing your head on a dragon another time will fix your problems.

Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016

What part of "it's just an example" don't you get ?

If you don't understand that I have no more hope for you. Maybe bashing your head on a dragon another time will fix your problems.

If you're just using an example, then that example is wrong. The tradeoff is not 12% surv/20% mag attack for any endgame arcane class worth a damn. Sadly with you being a...ehrm, "special kid" I don't think you'll ever get this right, even when I've held your hand and given you the exact numbers and tradeoffs.

If you're going to enforce exact numbers, you need to actually adhere to them yourself. Or does it not apply to you, since you're a self-titled "defender against forum hypocrisy?" :smiley: .
  • thisisrikkert
    thisisrikkert Posts: 9 Arc User
    so who did Crisis lose to in embarrasing fashion this week?
  • notanyfox#3644
    If you're just using an example, then that example is wrong. The tradeoff is not 12% surv/20% mag attack for any endgame arcane class worth a damn. Sadly with you being a...ehrm, "special kid" I don't think you'll ever get this right, even when I've held your hand and given you the exact numbers and tradeoffs.

If you're going to enforce exact numbers, you need to actually adhere to them yourself. Or does it not apply to you, since you're a "defender against forum hypocrisy?":wink:

My example is to illustrate a situation in which you have to choose between a survival increase and a higher damage/heal increase. 20% damage, 12% survival illustrate that. You can use whatever numbers you think are the exact ones. As long as the damage increase is higher than the survival increase, my point remains true.
    At this point you're just repeating the same thing over and over and have become useless.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210

If you're going to enforce exact numbers, you need to actually adhere to them yourself. Or does it not apply to you, since you're a "defender against forum hypocrisy?":wink:

My example is to illustrate a situation in which you have to choose between a survival increase and a higher damage/heal increase. 20% damage, 12% survival illustrate that. You can use whatever numbers you think are the exact ones. As long as the damage increase is higher than the survival increase, my point remains true.
    At this point you're just repeating the same thing over and over and have become useless.

Alright. Lets use 1% survival, 55% healing, since you like using arbitrary numbers. Which one would you choose, oh "mighty defender of forum hypocrisy"? :wink:

• notanyfox#3644
    Alright. Lets use 1% survival, 55% healing, since you like using arbitrary numbers. Which one would you choose, oh "mighty defender of forum hypocrisy"? :wink:

I already answered that.
    I'll try to figure out how much damage/heal and survival are valuable in the situtations I will have to face and then I will make the choice.

Even Joe would have moved on at that point.

My guess is that you're trying to burry the posts in which you admitted someone else was playing your character by making as many posts as you can right after. Well thought for an overgeared nub :p
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210

Nah. I think you're actually the only person obsessed with that video. I already stated in my very first reply to that question the people who were dueling. No one actually gives a damn, except you, since you're a bit special (or maybe you forgot how to read - that kind of explains everything :wink: ).

You really do seem to be a disillusioned kid. Here's some more classic quotes from you.
    You have been utterly defeated. The instant I started posting in this thread, you never stood a chance.

Who actually speaks like that, seriously? I'm starting to think you actually believe your mission in life is to defend forums against the evils of *HYPOCRISY*. You can't even defend your own posts or numbers. It "feels" right. **** the numbers and logic, it "feels" right to you.

You are seriously cracking me up every time you manage to muster up a reply :smiley: .
  • notanyfox#3644

Nah. I think you're actually the only person obsessed with that video. I already stated in my very first reply to that question the people who were dueling. No one actually gives a damn, except you, since you're a bit special (or maybe you forgot how to read - that kind of explains everything :wink: ).

You really do seem to be a disillusioned kid. Here's some more classic quotes from you.
    You have been utterly defeated. The instant I started posting in this thread, you never stood a chance.

Who actually speaks like that, seriously? I'm starting to think you actually believe your mission in life is to defend forums against the evils of *HYPOCRISY*. You can't even defend your own posts or numbers. It "feels" right. **** the numbers and logic, it "feels" right to you.

You are seriously cracking me up every time you manage to muster up a reply :smiley: .

That quote is from another thread and it was directed at Joe, not you. Only Joe can understand the true meaning behind those words. And even if he doesn't, they had the intended effect.

When did I say "it feels right" ?
    My posts are based on logic / maths. There is nothing in what I said you managed to disprove.

I see you have completly changed the subject. Don't worry I'm not interested in getting you banned for account sharing. If I did, who would I have to feed to my dragon ? :)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    That quote is from another thread and it was directed at Joe, not you. Only Joe can understand the true meaning behind those words. And even if he doesn't, they had the intended effect.

LOL. Really? "Only Joe can understand the mysterious meaning behind those words"? So he's now your arch-villain?

Oh my god, I'm starting to love you. I can guarantee he burst into laughter the moment he read that. You really do need to check into a mental facility and get yourself checked out. I think the forums will be ok without you to defend them for a little while :wink: .

Oh, you actually want a quote from this discussion? There's plenty, sadly.
    I don't spend hours of my time hating on just Joe. I fight hypocrisy.

Good show. Now that we've established your status as the resident "special kid" on this forum, I hope you stick around and continue spending hours of your time hating on people and fighting the evils of "hypocrisy".
  • notanyfox#3644

LOL. Really? "Only Joe can understand the mysterious meaning behind those words"? So he's now your arch-villain?

Oh my god, I'm starting to love you. I can guarantee he burst into laughter the moment he read that. You really do need to check into a mental facility and get yourself checked out. I think the forums will be ok without you to defend them for a little while :wink: .

Oh, you actually want a quote from this discussion? There's plenty, sadly.
    I don't spend hours of my time hating on just Joe. I fight hypocrisy.

Good show. Now that we've established your status as the resident "special kid" on this forum, I hope you stick around and continue spending hours of your time hating on people and fighting the evils of "hypocrisy".

Nah that means he is the type of person that will get affected by those words in a way people like you wouldn't.
    I don't feel special for what I do. And by that I mean pointing out lies in posts like yours. Anyone could do it. Everyone should be doing it actually.
    "Special kid" is what I called Joe when he claimed the wiki formula was inaccurate to cover up for his mistakes. I haven't done something like that.

You have completly derailled the thread. See you in your base, if you don't no-show, I'll show you how to kill a dragon. o:)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016

Nah that means he is the type of person that will get affected by those words in a way people like you wouldn't.
    I don't feel special for what I do. And by that I mean pointing out lies in posts like yours. Anyone could do it. Everyone should be doing it actually.
    "Special kid" is what I called Joe when he claimed the wiki formula was inaccurate to cover up for his mistakes. I haven't done something like that.

You have completly derailled the thread. See you in your base, if you don't no-show, I'll show you how to kill a dragon. o:)

Oh my god. You're not even from the same server, and you're obsessed with this guy. How sad. How can you call Joe "special" when you've proven beyond a doubt here in this thread that you don't actually know what you're talking about and can't even defend your own claims?

I suggest you go through every single post on this forum and see who exactly has been derailing threads on pretty much every forum thread.

(Hint - it's you.)

Or maybe you "feel" differently? :wink:

• parrot2010
    parrot2010 Posts: 64 Arc User
    Int/vit build is op build for pvp support cleric because dead cleric can't heal/buff/res/sog etc. Cheers
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    the amount of hits that eoria usually tanks to get me out of trouble would kill every single crisis cleric twice.
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    Why did this thread derail so much wtf why isnt a mod closing it already, this is just turning into flame/ego fest wtf xD
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Shush. We haven't had a good cleric build discussion in awhile. Or any sort of class discussion that isn't "dbs are OP!!!!", really.​​
  • notanyfox#3644
    I agree with @superfedee here. With the damage physical classes can do, vit build helps a lot in mass pvp, especially for clerics that aren't full +12 like Eoria. Maybe mag build will be more viable with the new passive (crit red + def lvl) + db buff.

This kid @dregen543210 doesn't know what he is talking about. He doesn't get targeted much in TW which proves that he's not a factor. Overgeared nubs that share their account should stay silent. :)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I haven't played the game like that in the past 4 months so unless something heavily changed a a couple months after Elysium came out and sins got those huge damage scales (doubt something new I don't know about came though) anyways unless something new came out fully pure mag jsod clerics were child's play to kill if you worked together effectively.

Just one vit stones bm or heck a good gear barb or db do 2-3 paralyze skills which isn't hard at all if your CD aren't running and the luck factor isn't in favor of the cleric (usually barbs case) add a sin with a basic AEU card set and the cleric was usually mince meat, you can argue a AD here and there but esp on db who can close the distance then continue a paralock and sin jump back on the cleric night night little bird.

It usually happened like that unless their squad was on their game and could react in the small what 5-6 second window a AD can give that cleric or cleric immediately followed up with a IG aswell GG WP little bird but then agian now you know it's even more vulnerable do I guess that's a double edge sword there. If the DB or bm has no lag (bless your soul if you don't in this game) they can completely keep you from using IG at times while the sin nukes you stupid Damage even in jsod xD darn you Elysium update. This was usually of my experiences not saying hybrid or full mag is right but I lean towards more vit/hybrid builds on clerics they made me work for it more while full mag either I solo or coordinated with the sin/bm/Barb and ate the cleric before the squad could really react ^^
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    the amount of hits that eoria usually tanks to get me out of trouble would kill every single crisis cleric twice.

Lmao at the bias in this comment.

@superfedee - You do realize that cleric was only self-buffed and getting targeted by a psychic with $20000+ worth of gear, who can one-shot 95% of the server, right?

I can guarantee you Eoria would have died instantly in that situation even with her amazing vit. Build/gear doesn't matter when the disparity is that large. All it really proves is you bought all that gear and still don't understand a basic pk situation.

Honestly, @Eoria - Harshlands , if you think I'm bashing you, I'm not, please don't cry to your friends to have them defend you or w/e and try to bring up video proof that doesn't actually prove anything besides neuma portal/20 aptitude being extremely strong.

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    It is strong but the moment that psy gets purged it's over if properly focused :o therefore I never got why people complained so much about that char xD
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    superfedee wrote: »
    @dregen543210 galeQR is a db combo m8 not a psychic's fox-41.gif​​

Oh. My. God.

Look at 37:00 in your video again. Watch carefully who is hitting the cleric. (Hint - it includes nemki). Are all infa players as delusional as @notanyfox#3644 now? Do I really have to hold your hand as well and guide you through your own video example?

You don't know anything that's actually going on in pk, and that's sad. All you know how to do is press a DB macro in 1v1. Just get out of this thread, Liquidlove. You were never a factor in pk and this proves it.

@blazerboy - True, purge counters everything :). But Nemki regularly does 24k+ per hit and one-shots even JoSD +12 builds.

Do you remember Chaosbeibei when he got neuma? :neutral: . Nemki is very similar because of his $10000 star chart gear and 4x neuma portal set.

• dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    superfedee wrote: »
    man i hit him 3-8-4-4-5k in 3 secs... that's his full hps... charm didnt tick cause R it's a skill with 3 hits and bypassed fox-41.gif
    and if it wouldn't, he was then paralyzed for 4 secs and usually i follow up with ns mm which would've overkilled him in the 2 secs after normal-1.gif

if then you say +12 josd mag build self buffed clerics can survive my galeQR ns mm, i am up for testing m8 normal-1.gif

then i can do same test with +12josd vit build r8r weapon cleric normal-1.gif​​

Sure thing, go ahead and test vs Eoria and post it, or we can watch in-game. Let me know when you can do it. Once you post the video (Or I can just watch) I'll fund Eoria an advanced reset note and we can test again. This is something I'm actually very interested in. I'd love to see what she's doing that makes her "survive 2x longer than any other cleric build on the server".

Post edited by dregen543210 on
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    The difference between Nemki and Chaos is that Chaos could boa and literally drop an entire guild back then because of card disparity. The difference between a NP set and people having a smattering of relatively unleveled B and A cards and a few people with Ss is huge. Hell, dude hit one of our really well-geared otherwise cata barbs for 90k in a TW as an archer. He was not as potent though once more people caught up and started getting cards leveled. But until then, I used our advantage of an excess of clerics to spam SoG his face off.

Nemki is geared, yes. But he's not going to drop a guild. Gear is overall much better now than it was then with most people now having an average of at least r9rr +10 and a leveled aeu set. Or to bring up archer vs. archer comparison, Dragoonz is pretty much Nemki's level of gear (I'm assuming based on other posts in this forum) and dude just did not seem like that much of a threat at all in our 30v30-ish xtw vs. QQme this weekend.​​
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    chary wrote: »
    The difference between Nemki and Chaos is that Chaos could boa and literally drop an entire guild back then because of card disparity. The difference between a NP set and people having a smattering of relatively unleveled B and A cards and a few people with Ss is huge. Hell, dude hit one of our really well-geared otherwise cata barbs for 90k in a TW as an archer. He was not as potent though once more people caught up and started getting cards leveled. But until then, I used our advantage of an excess of clerics to spam SoG his face off.

Nemki is geared, yes. But he's not going to drop a guild. Gear is overall much better now than it was then with most people now having an average of at least r9rr +10 and a leveled aeu set. Or to bring up archer vs. archer comparison, Dragoonz is pretty much Nemki's level of gear (I'm assuming based on other posts in this forum) and dude just did not seem like that much of a threat at all in our 30v30-ish xtw vs. QQme this weekend.​​

The gear disparity is actually just as large. Take a look at his star chart. That kind of chart is worth $10000. Do you know how penetration works? Chaos also didn't have rebirthed cards to add on top and spirit stones.

I pk against him multiple times/week and he hits multiple people for 20-30k+ regularly. He's a target that needs to be constantly controlled or he will kill everything (this is probably why he camps SZ until a few minutes after the fights actually start, so he has the time to wipe everything).