Crisis vs Tempest SVS 08-27-2016

Options

Comments

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    ****, yo. I got called a bought account.

Pretty sure I am one of the more recognizable forum posters. My posting style hasn't really changed either.​​
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    Options
    If Joe was there, Crisis would have won for sure. :/
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    I hate playing Pwi but forums drama will forever amuse me lmfao xD. Win some lose some even with strategy there's so many variables in this game gear/class/strategy/timezone there's really no 100% way to get down to the root of way a faction loss why
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Options
    chary wrote: »
    ****, yo. I got called a bought account.

Pretty sure I am one of the more recognizable forum posters. My posting style hasn't really changed either.​​

Alright, excuse me in that case, that was only an assumption since you didn't seem to understand some basic things about the game.

Again, what's your excuse for losing your x-tal in your attack war with us, with a full RB2 nuema portal char and multiple full +12 AEU sets?

Ohh! Wait, maybe if you put in an extra 100 points in vit that will help you guys win :wink: .

@Fede - Yeah, I've been calling it a good fight since the start. I'd suggest you get on vent/ts with Chary over here and give her some tips on what a good fight is. See ya around in pk.

• chary
    Options
    It was a good fight, yes. But you still haven't answered the question.

As for any other war, idk. My attendance has been spotty, but one of the likely answers is simply that we **** up. Which, you guys have trouble admitting when you do.

And nice try, but there's zero reason to be a pure mag cleric in this day and age unless you 1v1 on a regular basis.​​
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    Options

As for any other war, idk. My attendance has been spotty, but one of the likely answers is simply that we **** up. Which, you guys have trouble admitting when you do.

And nice try, but there's zero reason to be a pure mag cleric in this day and age unless you 1v1 on a regular basis.​​

Ok not sure if you just lack reading comprehension or what but I answered your question after you asked the second time. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here since you do seem to be a bit flustered or w/e.

And that's fine, if you guys just **** up I'll still say it was a good fight, I look forward to another rematch hopefully next week.

There's 0 reason to be a vit cleric in this day and age where everyone can get 20-40k hp. You think you're helping but you're healing almost 20% less. Cleric 101.

• elcopete94
    elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Options
    If Joe was there, Crisis would have won for sure. :/
    *would have won easily :p
  • notanyfox#3644
    Options

Ok not sure if you just lack reading comprehension or what but I answered your question after you asked the second time. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here since you do seem to be a bit flustered or w/e.

And that's fine, if you guys just **** up I'll still say it was a good fight, I look forward to another rematch hopefully next week.

There's 0 reason to be a vit cleric in this day and age where everyone can get 20-40k hp. You think you're helping but you're healing almost 20% less. Cleric 101.

Vit cleric is viable for mass pvp. You heal less and ? Heals are a very small part of what a cleric is supposed to do in mass pvp.
    Clerics are among the first classes that are targeted by players who know what they are doing (not Crisis obviously ;) ).
    That extra survival helps a lot and they can still SoG, sleep, purify, buff, debuff all the same. :)

Joe said Eoria was really good in mass pvp. So she must know what she is doing.
    And he also said you were an overgeared nub in the comments of this video :D
    If Joe said it, it must be true. So how dare you contradict the great Joe ?

It looks like all Crisis are the same as Joe. They make excuses and don't want to admit defeat :p
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Vit cleric is viable for mass pvp. You heal less and ? Heals are a very small part of what a cleric is supposed to do in mass pvp.
    Clerics are among the first classes that are targeted by players who know what they are doing (not Crisis obviously ;) ).
    That extra survival helps a lot and they can still SoG, sleep, purify, buff, debuff all the same. :)

Joe said Eoria was really good in mass pvp. So she must know what she is doing.
    And he also said you were an overgeared nub in the comments of this video :D
    If Joe said it, it must be true. So how dare you contradict the great Joe ?

It looks like all Crisis are the same as Joe. They make excuses and don't want to admit defeat :p

200 in vit will only give you ~10% or so extra survival at the cost of ~20% of your m. attack. At the endgame gear levels that Eoria is at + purify procs, your survival depends on how you kite, your genie/apoth usage, and then your healing ability. If you're constantly getting killed during cc, that's something wrong that you're doing, not that extra 2350 hp (or you have CN purify).

Stacked IH + full def gear lets a cleric tank ridiculous amounts of extended damage sans purge.

Her build is easy to play, but it's only slightly better for the things you listed above, while being a lot worse in tanking extended focus. The only reason vit was good in the past was because gear levels were low and clerics were often overhealing themselves. I suppose that's a difference in opinion/philosophy.

As for the video, you really should stay out of matters you don't know anything about. That duel was between hellsarcher (who mains sin/archer) and dagaa. Although admittedly I do find it kind of cute that David spent the entire fight blowing his chi on bramble tornado :p.

But then again, you do seem to want to post in pretty much every thread even slightly related to Joe. He's one person in Crisis. What's the point in investing hours of your time hating on one random guy when you're pretty much an outsider with no actual relation/factor to anyone here?

Post edited by dregen543210 on
  • notanyfox#3644
    Options
    200 in vit will only give you ~10% or so extra survival at the cost of ~20% of your m. attack. At the endgame gear levels that Eoria is at + purify procs, your survival depends on how you kite, your genie/apoth usage, and then your healing ability. If you're constantly getting killed during cc, that's something wrong that you're doing, not that extra 2350 hp (or you have CN purify).

Stacked IH + full def gear lets a cleric tank ridiculous amounts of damage sans purge.

Her build is easy to play, but it's mainly only for the things you listed above. I suppose that's a difference in opinion/philosophy.

As for the video, you really should stay out of matters you don't know anything about. That duel was between hellsarcher (who mains sin/archer) and dagaa, I usually keep my duels private unless the person I'm dueling wants to post a vid.

But then again, you do seem to want to post in pretty much every thread even slightly related to Joe. He's one person in Crisis. What's the point in investing hours of your time hating on one random guy when you're pretty much an outsider with no actual relation/factor to anyone here?

200 vit give more than 2350 hp. Even purged with NW pot it should be 2900. So it's more than 10%. You also neglect the pdef/mdef from vit. If you can't realize how extra HP matters in survival you are hopeless.
    What will 20% matk do ? Heal 20% more ? I already told you heal isn't everything a cleric is supposed to do in mass. And if you are dead you won't heal 20% more :)

About the vid, are you saying that mystic isn't yours or that someone else was playing it at the time ? ;) I may be less of an outdsider than you think I am.
    I don't spend hours of my time hating on just Joe. I fight hypocrisy. It's just that he is the best example of that. :)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    Options

200 vit give more than 2350 hp. Even purged with NW pot it should be 2900. So it's more than 10%. You also neglect the pdef/mdef from vit. If you can't realize how extra HP matters in survival you are hopeless.
    What will 20% matk do ? Heal 20% more ? I already told you heal isn't everything a cleric is supposed to do in mass. And if you are dead you won't heal 20% more :)

About the vid, are you saying that mystic isn't yours or that someone else was playing it at the time ? ;) I may be less of an outdsider than you think I am.
    I don't spend hours of my time hating on just Joe. I fight hypocrisy. It's just that he is the best example of that. :)

You do realize all hp buffs are based off base hp right? There's no difference whether you use the pot or not, it offers the same % increase.

1000 * 1.1 = 1100, or 10% more.

10000*1.1 = 11000, or 10% more.

This is basic math. But 2000 hp will be the same % increase whatever buffs you add, even if the numbers are different.

• notanyfox#3644
    Options
    You do realize all hp buffs are based off base hp right? There's no difference whether you use the pot or not, it offers the same % increase.

This is basic math. But 2000 hp will be the same % increase whatever buffs you add, even if the numbers are different.

I never said that was wrong.
    I said your "200 vit = 2350 hp" asumption was false since even in the worst case (unbuffed), 200 vit add 2900 hp on a cleric. And considering a full mag cleric with josd has less than 29k unbuffed hp, 200 vit add more than 10% hp.You didn't say if your 2350 hp was buffed or unbuffed so I showed you your point is wrong even in the case that favors your assumption the most.

Nice evade of my question about your account being shared o:)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    Options

I never said that was wrong.
    I said your "200 vit = 2350 hp" asumption was false since even in the worst case (unbuffed), 200 vit add 2900 hp on a cleric. And considering a full mag cleric with josd has less than 29k unbuffed hp, 200 vit add more than 10% hp.You didn't say if your 2350 hp was buffed or unbuffed so I showed you your point is wrong even in the case that favors your assumption the most.

Nice evade of my question about your account being shared o:)

You're not understanding basic math here, 200 vit offers the same increase in survival regardless of buffs. The only changing factor is gear/refines/shards/etc, but we're approximating with Eoria's gear here.

You're wrong on your 2900 assumption too. Try adding a barb buff in there. Splitting hairs here, which seems to be the only way you can actually make an argument.

And I answered your question on the first post. It was **** vs Dagaa. Any non-outsider would understand this instantly.

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    why guys forget the HP passive skill from Primal?

also when the bars has 70k hp you wont save him with 10 or 20% of more heal
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    Options
    beast21g wrote: »
    why guys forget the HP passive skill from Primal?

also when the bars has 70k hp you wont save him with 10 or 20% of more heal

The Primal passive also works off base HP. There does seem to be a lack of knowledge concerning this game mechanic @notanyfox#3644 , so i'll elaborate here.

Considering a base HP of 22000, 2000 hp adds 24000.

24000/22000 = ~9% increase.

Now add 25% primal + 10% gear:

22000 * 1.35 = 29700.

24000 * 1.35 = 32400.

32400/29700 = ~9% increase.

We get the exact same numbers.

We can add barb buffs and NW pots, but this won't change anything. You're not going to get a miracle answer here, notanyfox.

As for 200 magic,

900 magic/700 magic = 1.25% increase in base magic attack.

Tl;dr - You're giving up 25% (or 1/4) of your base m. attack for a 9% increase in survivability.

Note that Vitality also gives a very small static increase in phy def/p.def, but it is not affected by buffs/debuffs so the actual survivability will be slightly higher, which is why I said ~10%.

Let me know if there are any errors made in the calcs.

• notanyfox#3644
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @beast21g I factored the hp passive in my calculation.
    You're not understanding basic math here, 200 vit offers the same increase in survival regardless of buffs. The only changing factor is gear/refines/shards/etc, but we're approximating with Eoria's gear here.

You're wrong on your 2900 assumption too. Try adding a barb buff in there. Splitting hairs here, which seems to be the only way you can actually make an argument.

And I answered your question on the first post. It was **** vs Dagaa. Any non-outsider would understand this instantly.

200 vit correspond to 2000 basic hp on a cleric.
    basic hp is multiplied by 1 + 0.25 (passive) + 0.05 (chest) + 0.05 (necklace) + 0.1 (nw pot) = 1.45
    2000 * 1.45 = 2900 Is that clear enough for you ?

With lvl 11 barb buff : 2000 * 1.8 = 3600

I never said 200 vit would give different increases in survival depending on buff. You're either misunderstanding my posts or trying to deform my words (you learnt that from Joe I guess :) ).
    With buffs, extra hp increases, but initial hp increases as well, at the same rate. So x vit would offer the same increase regardless of buffs.
    What I said was : 2350 hp unbuffed isn't the same increase as 2350 hp buffed. You're the one who said "200 vit give 2350hp". Well if those are 2350 hp unbuffed they would equate to more than 2350 hp buffed and thus have more value than 2350 hp buffed.
    In the end the point is 200 vit on a cleric is more than a 10% hp increase.

And you didn't answer my question clearly enough. I asked if that mystic is your character and if it was you playing it on the video. What will prevail ? Pride or fear ? :)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • notanyfox#3644
    edited September 2016
    Options
    sorry for double post, I wanted to edit the previous one.

Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    Options

200 vit give more than 2350 hp. Even purged with NW pot it should be 2900. So it's more than 10%.

Do I really have to hold your hand with everything, Notanyfox?

Above are your exact quotes.

Seems like you and joe are two of a kind.

And no, that was not me in the video. That's why I don't give a **** about it. Like I said, you don't even understand who David is because you're pretty much an outsider who wastes too much time trying to hate on some random dude on the internet.

• notanyfox#3644
    Options

200 vit give more than 2350 hp. Even purged with NW pot it should be 2900. So it's more than 10%.

And no, that was not me in the video. That's why I don't give a **** about it. Like I said, you don't even understand who David is because you're pretty much an outsider who wastes too much time trying to hate on some random dude on the internet.

No I need to hold your hand apparently.

200 vit add 2000 basic hp
    Purged with NW pot, the multiplier is 1.45 as said in my previous post.
    so 2000 basic hp correspond to 2000*1.45 = 2900 max hp
    Purged with NW pot, a cleric has less than 29000 max hp, so 2900 max hp is more than a 10% increase.

22000 * 1.35 = 29700.

24000 * 1.35 = 32400.

That doesn't contradict the way I said hp works.

The difference here is that you consider that the cleric has 22000+ basic hp which is 29700+ max hp unbuffed/no pot.
    In that case 2000 basic hp would be less than a 10% increase. But we're talking about a full mag josd aeu set cleric. And such a char doesn't reach 29700 hp unbuffed.

If your basic hp is below 20000 (ie 20000*1.35 = 27000 max hp unbuffed / no pot), then adding 2000 basic hp is more than a 10% increase.

Man you're not even on Joe's level. You're like LiquidLove now :D
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    Options

No I need to hold your hand apparently.

200 vit add 2000 basic hp
    Purged with NW pot, the multiplier is 1.45 as said in my previous post.
    so 2000 basic hp correspond to 2000*1.45 = 2900 max hp
    Purged with NW pot, a cleric has less than 29000 max hp, so 2900 max hp is more than a 10% increase.

22000 * 1.35 = 29700.

24000 * 1.35 = 32400.

That doesn't contradict the way I said hp works.

The difference here is that you consider that the cleric has 22000+ basic hp which is 29700+ max hp unbuffed/no pot.
    In that case 2000 basic hp would be less than a 10% increase. But we're talking about a full mag josd aeu set cleric. And such a char doesn't reach 29700 hp unbuffed.

If your basic hp is below 20000 (ie 20000*1.35 = 27000 max hp unbuffed / no pot), then adding 2000 basic hp is more than a 10% increase.

Man you're not even on Joe's level. You're like LiquidLove now :D

I don't even know what to say here. All of this was mentioned in my post. Changing gear will change the equation, but you seem to think buffs also do it. You also forgot that I was referring specifically to Eoria's build. Seems that you can't stay on topic.

Here's a tip.

Click on Eoria's gear calc, then type in 5 for vit. Take note of her hp.

Got it? Now stay with me for just a second longer, and click on this link here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Be sure you read that entire article, since it refers to you.

Now a final reminder.

We are dealing with base HP.

VIT.

VIT is base hp.

2350 vs 2900 hp doesn't not matter in that calculation, since everything comes back to that 2000 base HP when dealing with one character.

If 2350 added 10% extra survivability, buffing that hp to 2900 with buffs will result in the same 10% extra survivability.

Get it yet?
  • notanyfox#3644
    Options

I don't even know what to say here. All of this was mentioned in my post. Changing gear will change the equation, but you seem to think buffs also do it. You also forgot that I was referring specifically to Eoria's build. Seems that you can't stay on topic.

Here's a tip.

Now a final reminder.

VIT.

VIT is base hp.

2350 vs 2900 hp doesn't not matter in that calculation, since everything comes back to that 2000 base HP when dealing with one character.

If 2350 added 10% extra survivability, buffing that hp to 2900 with buffs will result in the same 10% extra survivability.

Get it yet?

That links describes you actually.

Eoria with 5 base vit has 22815 hp unbuffed.
    Now add 2000 base hp on star chart or 200 vit on a gear piece which is the same and she has 25515.
    25515 / 22815 = 1.118 :) more than 10%

The one who needs to read that link is you.

Also nice to see you admitting you character _Nocturnal_ has been played by someone other than you. o:)
    Or is _Nocturnal_ not your mystic ? How could an outsider like me know ? ;)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    Options

Here's a tip.

Now a final reminder.

VIT.

VIT is base hp.

Get it yet?

That links describes you actually.

Eoria with 5 base vit has 22815 hp unbuffed.
    Now add 2000 base hp on star chart or 200 vit on a gear piece which is the same and she has 25515.
    25515 / 22815 = 1.118 :) more than 10%

The one who needs to read that link is you.

Also nice to see you admitting you character _Nocturnal_ has been played by someone other than you. o:)
    Or is _Nocturnal_ not your mystic ? How could an outsider like me know ? ;)

Again, that was never the issue here. I've already stated that changing gears would change the exact % :smile: . We can keep arguing this over and over since it seems to be the only thing you're able to cling on to :smiley: . It still doesn't change my initial argument - you are giving up far more healing power/tankiness in a typical pk fight and base magic attack than you are gaining in initial, 100-0 survivability.

I wouldn't fault clerics for going vit since it is easier to play by giving you more reaction time to use genie, but it's no longer an optimal build given current HP values, purify procs, and double def charms, which means you rarely ever get "insta-gibbed" before you can react appropriately. A single, full magic soothing pulse or IH ends up giving an endgame cleric far more effective hp than the 200 points in vit. (If you're dying before you can even cast a single heal, that would probably be a fault of your playstyle).

Stop trying to continue an argument by going on unrelated tangents. I find it hugely ironic that you've now become pretty much the same person you've been hating on this entire time on forums :wink::blush: .

Post edited by dregen543210 on
  • notanyfox#3644
    Options
    Again, that was never the issue here. I've already stated that changing gears would change the exact % :smile: . We can keep arguing this over and over since it seems to be the only thing you're able to cling on to :smiley: . It still doesn't change my initial argument - you are giving up far more healing power/tankiness in a typical pk fight and base magic attack than you are gaining in initial, 100-0 survivability.

I wouldn't fault clerics for going vit since it is easier to play by giving you more reaction time to use genie, but it's no longer an optimal build given current HP values, purify procs, and double def charms, which means you rarely ever get "insta-gibbed" before you can react appropriately. A single, full magic soothing pulse or IH ends up giving an endgame cleric far more effective hp than the 200 points in vit. (If you're dying before you can even cast a single heal, that would probably be a fault of your playstyle).

Stop trying to continue an argument by going on unrelated tangents. I find it hugely ironic that you've now become pretty much the same person you've been hating on this entire time on forums :wink: .

My point is that you were wrong when you said 200 vit would be just a 10% increase on a cleric like Eoria.
    I am allowed to point out your BS.

Then I never said the hp increase would be higher than the heal/matk increase just that survival has more value in mass pvp than extra heal even that survival comes in lesser amount.

You've been bashing your head on a Tempest dragon a bit too much to not be able to understand all that :)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    Options

Stop trying to continue an argument by going on unrelated tangents. I find it hugely ironic that you've now become pretty much the same person you've been hating on this entire time on forums :wink: .

My point is that you were wrong when you said 200 vit would be just a 10% increase on a cleric like Eoria.
    I am allowed to point out your BS.

Then I never said the hp increase would be higher than the heal/matk increase just that survival has more value in mass pvp than extra heal even that survival comes in lesser amount.

You've been bashing your head on a Tempest dragon a bit too much to not be able to understand all that :)

Ah, I get it.

Sure, I'll give you that 1%. I was using simple, clean numbers in my calcs. I'm not here to niggle on small differences in gears so you can avoid the actual argument (even though I said the exact number would be different depending on the gear, you don't seem to get that. Maybe because you're just a special kid :wink: ). I'll leave that to you and joe :smiley: .

It seems that Eoria has run away from this discussion, and you don't actually have anything relevant or interesting to add to the vit vs full mag tradeoff, so there really isn't anything further we can discuss.

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Confused how this derailed from a tw vid to who sucks to who has a bad build o.o my question is why is the sky blue? :D
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • notanyfox#3644
    Options
    Ah, I get it.

Finally, took you loong enough. At least you have the decency to admit it.
    Sure, I'll give you that 1%. I was using simple, clean numbers in my calcs. I'm not here to niggle on small differences in gears so you can avoid the actual argument (even though I said the exact number would be different depending on the gear, you don't seem to get that. Maybe because you're just a special kid :wink: ). I'll leave that to you and joe :smiley: .

It seems that Eoria has run away from this discussion, and you don't actually have anything relevant or interesting to add to the vit vs full mag tradeoff, so there really isn't anything further we can discuss.

The difference between you and me is that if I have the choice between +20% damage/heals and +12% survival, I won't blindly choose +20% damage/heal. I'll try to figure out how much damage/heal and survival are valuable in the situtations I will have to face and then I will make the choice. It's funny how much you bad mouth Joe even though he is your faction mate. You and him are actually very much alike. Not me.

Well it was fun talking to you, _Nocturnal_. I hope you will have more success than the other user of your account. :)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • notanyfox#3644
    Options
    superfedee wrote: »
    why is notanyfox flaming every thread and getting away with it? @arspaulina#4310 @orinj @thenamesdomino​​

Not flaming, just discussing and correcting people mistakes / false claims.
    Why are you still posting on those forums when several of your accounts already got banned for flaming, circumventing filters ?
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • chary
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi. Lets talk about what happens in mass pvp as a cleric.

You go out, you heal and buff and purify people. Easy easy. But then you get dbs and bms and barbs on you. It's not a matter of positioning usually when these classes are tanky enough to just wade through your frontline to you. Guess what all of these lovely classes have? Paralyze. To make matters worse, sins are also usually there. And that is where a pure mag cleric will get ****.

I know the sort of damage I get from dbs and sins very well. As a hybrid mag/vit cleric sitting in def level wep, it's still pretty ghastly. A pure mag cleric sitting in purify wep would get dropped, no questions asked. Purify does not save you from paralyze and that is the killer, really, barring a sin just happening to get a lucky zerkcrit. And obviously you can't **** heal yourself while you're stuck under constant paralyze lock.

Lastly, hate to break it to you, but it's still very easy to gib people in this game. Dependent on class/focus fire, but bursting people happens all the time. Cannot count the number of times people in squad have been at full HP+buffs and then just drop before anyone can react.

Edit- For the sake of the post, TW is a bit of a different beast sometimes, but much of what I said still applies.​​
  • dregen543210
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi. Lets talk about what happens in mass pvp as a cleric.

You go out, you heal and buff and purify people. Easy easy. But then you get dbs and bms and barbs on you. It's not a matter of positioning usually when these classes are tanky enough to just wade through your frontline to you. Guess what all of these lovely classes have? Paralyze. To make matters worse, sins are also usually there. And that is where a pure mag cleric will get ****.

I know the sort of damage I get from dbs and sins very well. As a hybrid mag/vit cleric sitting in def level wep, it's still pretty ghastly. A pure mag cleric sitting in purify wep would get dropped, no questions asked. Purify does not save you from paralyze and that is the killer, really, barring a sin just happening to get a lucky zerkcrit. And obviously you can't **** heal yourself while you're stuck under constant paralyze lock.

Lastly, hate to break it to you, but it's still very easy to gib people in this game. Dependent on class/focus fire, but bursting people happens all the time. Cannot count the number of times people in squad have been at full HP+buffs and then just drop before anyone can react.

Edit- For the sake of the post, TW is a bit of a different beast sometimes, but much of what I said still applies.​​

Odd, it deleted my post for some reason.

Anyway, like I said, it could be an issue with your build/playstyle.

200 vit gives you 3.4k with barb buff. Maybe a bit more with NW buff.

200 mag gives you 11616 base mag attack. A single sage IH with that 11616 mag attack heals you for 4472 hp over the duration, and with mystic buff (which is unpurgeable), 5366. And that's just a single IH, not even talking about stacks. Click AD if you have to, get a couple IH's on yourself, and you've more than made up for that 200 vit, even while being paralyzed.

Obviously, insta-gibs are still possible, but it really shouldn't be happening to you constantly if you're paying attention. I've watched similarly geared clerics in my faction as well during pk, and I don't see them being insta-gibbed constantly.

I pk regularly against a bunch of full deity sins/DB's, and even with veno/BM stack I usually don't get insta-gibbed before I can react. And your cleric has better defensive stats than mine, plus sage Vanguard. (I was getting gibbed when I had <1000 spirit and no inkdragons though, perhaps that's your issue? Are you shifting Sky 10?)

One tip I could give you is to get into the habit of seeing the field instead of being glued to the HP bar. Purge/amp attempts from venos are very obvious because they have to get really close to you. Same for BM's, they have to pretty much run up or holy path to you and you can see them marrow from a mile away. Spirit of Defense is actually an amazingly efficient pot to use right after purge because it more than doubles your survivability against phy damage without needing to waste time on rebuffing (I'd suggest using that time saved to kite or wellspring/IH yourself).

Admittedly though it's kind of funny to be kiting Ravey/W1cked/heathcliff/etc and then suddenly take 11k, 24k, 13k from nemki. But 200 vit/mag isn't going to help you against RB2 neuma/20 aptitude regardless.