TW and DC: Your Winners!

12346»

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    hoorah and infamous can and will be beaten current season, thats what crisis karma and vindicate need and can do.​​

I dont think any of the strong factions will be fighting each other anymore... If Tempest's grow in points has proven 1 thing then it is that if you just avoid all the strong factions and only ever fight the weak ones you will gain the most points. This much was obvious tho ofcourse.

xTW is kinda like a survival game where you have to feed multiple people with very limited food, you just dont feed the fat guy to keep all the less demanding ones alive x)
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    I dont think any of the strong factions will be fighting each other anymore... If Tempest's grow in points has proven 1 thing then it is that if you just avoid all the strong factions and only ever fight the weak ones you will gain the most points. This much was obvious tho ofcourse.

xTW is kinda like a survival game where you have to feed multiple people with very limited food, you just dont feed the fat guy to keep all the less demanding ones alive x)
    Well i agree if you go for more t1 and t2 lands u get more points of but the more lands u get the higher chance u loose most of them in a week or 2 , and the example by Tempest just points out how if there was a reset after season 1 they woudnt get nearly as much points as they did because at one time they had around 5(?) t2 lands and 1-2 t1 lands.
    The way they got points is basicly high risk high reward type but with map being reset regularly this is prevented from happening simply because not enough time to get that much lands and factions that dont feel confident of beating current top factions in xtw wont bid t3 , they will rather bid t2 and in that case you will have 4-8 factions each gunning for t2 lands and prevent the tempest scenario from happening.
  • dingo488
    True, but the risks are still better than fighting a faction you need your best 60 people for to defeat :P Unless you are Hoorah and you get Knights on Dragon's Meet every single week ofcourse, then you can just cash in on your free weekly points x) Yay for matchmaking bias B)
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    My faction received their rewards.
    Thank you to PWE Staff.

(I feel I should acknowledge them here so the general public is aware they responded.)
    pig-1.gif​​
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    pwi payd for somthing that didnt hapened like season 2?
    that a first!

Ty pwi !
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    If everyone goes the Tempest way, whoever decides to bid dragon's meet will win. If everyone doesn't go the Tempest way, whoever decides to use the Tempest way will win (by points).
    For a top faction it's best to bid dragon's meet as long as no Tempest way faction can compete in points. If a Tempest way faction gets to many points, it's best to bid middle to make it lose lands.

The typical Tempest way factions from last season are Tempest and Infamous. :p
    Some would say the Tempest way is the coward road. Let's see how it works out this season. :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Some would say the Tempest way is the coward road. Let's see how it works out this season. :)

Saying 'some would say' is the cowards way of saying something without saying it yourself. It's pixels in a online MMO no one can hurt you grow a pair of balls and just say what you think man.

Early on in the season we realised with the people we had showing to SvS at that time it wasn't much of a fight with the likes of Hoorah/Karma and also at that time there weren't that many factions even able to bid on the t3 lands, and Hoorah and Karma were spoiling for a fight.

So we started bidding mainly t2 lands and continued recruiting and promoting SvS instead of normal TW which worked out pretty well.

Tempest has a very good gear average, instead of an OP 30-40 like some factions we have a big spread of decently geared active members, so our strength is multiple defends of t2 lands where we can put in everyone that wants to attend. We tend not to focus on OP ggwp squads and keep all the squads fairly balanced.

Play to your strengths.

Hope everyone had a fun season.

Tempest <3

DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • dingo488
    edited August 2016
    Those rewards were already sent out like a week ago, you are a little late lol...

Also @orinj dont think you are aware that for the first place reward you guys are giving away the wrong mount, you guys are giving away a mount that literally looks exactly like the one everyone can get (Im pretty sure)

I think the mount they give away to the first place faction in China is:

10021467859887130.jpg
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    The Conflagration mount/boss (sp?) model that you see currently is the replacement they made due to copyright issues (google around for certain MMO dragons and you'll see why it was pulled). The dragon, to my knowledge, isn't available anywhere else (as a chance pack/drop etc) except for doing DC.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
  • rebecca1973
    rebecca1973 Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    So.. TW rewards.. I've not seen it on server so far. When are we getting the rewards for regular TW from last season? We're ... what.. 4 weeks into the new season now... and... ain't seen diddly squat yet.
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    darkonome wrote: »

Saying 'some would say' is the cowards way of saying something without saying it yourself. It's pixels in a online MMO no one can hurt you grow a pair of balls and just say what you think man.

Early on in the season we realised with the people we had showing to SvS at that time it wasn't much of a fight with the likes of Hoorah/Karma and also at that time there weren't that many factions even able to bid on the t3 lands, and Hoorah and Karma were spoiling for a fight.

So we started bidding mainly t2 lands and continued recruiting and promoting SvS instead of normal TW which worked out pretty well.

Tempest has a very good gear average, instead of an OP 30-40 like some factions we have a big spread of decently geared active members, so our strength is multiple defends of t2 lands where we can put in everyone that wants to attend. We tend not to focus on OP ggwp squads and keep all the squads fairly balanced.

Play to your strengths.

Hope everyone had a fun season.

Tempest <3

Saying 'some would say' doesn't mean I would personnaly say it. It is what I imagine our forum clown would say :

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1205762/sin-vs-db/p4
    jsxshadow wrote:
    I rarely died, anything went fine. But if the outcome is clear anyways, why should I go down the coward road? No friggin way. Thats too boring. Then I might just as well log out completely.

superfedee wrote: »
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10139973-territory-wars-and-dragons’-conquest-winners

Here are the top twenty winners of the Dragons’ Conquest. Congratulations to the faction Infamous of Danwglory.

Your server will be given a special Double EXP, Drops, and Coin event in the coming weeks.

Champion Faction:
    - Crest of Dominator x 5
    - Medal of Glory x 30
    - Seal of War x 400
    - War Avatar Chest A x 30
    - Conflagration Dragon Mount x 1

get rekt normal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gifnormal-1.gif​​

grats on double exp and your 5 SoWs. normal-25.gif

Too bad that won't help you win any fight.
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    How the heck I see on that DC top 20 ranking factions that are dead, jet others that have participated and even own lands not :D
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    its a karma player called "lvlonestill". nonfactor bm or archer, cant even remember. congratz to all winners! :)
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    Hopefully this won't get lost in everything BUT!

TW rewards will be finished rolling out by 9/9/16! So everyone that was asking about when they will get their TW rewards, this is when everything should finish rolling out!
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆