Options
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ladydeanna1829
    ladydeanna1829 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    "Every max level character will be given the opportunity to forge their own Dragonbreath Weapons."

Hmmm. 105 requirement?
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    Options
    "For the first time in years we’re raising the power level to OVER 9000..."

PWI so late. Kitty-army's power level already went over 9000 some weeks ago. No, your scouter isn't broken. Kitty's just too No-Life Empress.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Thank you for getting that reference Kitty! I had to convince people that people would understand it or else I owed the department Baconators for being lame.
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options

"Every max level character will be given the opportunity to forge their own Dragonbreath Weapons."

Hmmm. 105 requirement?

Srsly ppl need 105 to buy this? WOW.. hahahaha
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    everyone was asking for the r9r4 upgrade weapons and we got the g17. Well it's fine.
    But max lvl is 105, so other people cant craft the weapons?
  • kittyempressa
    Options
    Kitty thinks it's was misphrased unless they're really modifying them to require 105, which Kitty just doesn't buy that easily.
    In PW-China those weapons require just lvl 100 to wield, with Astral X needed to enter UP (Uncharted Paradise, G17-farming instance) to possibly get mats for 4th and 5th cast.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    So we reall get the whole CN update unchanged ._. oh man...sometimes I wonder if the Devs in CN do actually play the game or at least to some extent.

So mamy things are influenced by individual skill, true but if you give some people the tools to absolutely overshadow others in a way they cannot do anything to win anymore is just imbalanced. Duskblades started all this and they are getting worse. Cool if CN doesnt have good players that can play whatever class with whatever gear possible and still dont give the impression if things being imbalanced but well..we do have some players like that.

If certain matchups are unwinable for some (and yes losing 90% of the time no matter how hard you struggle can be considered unwinable) should be a cry for some rebalancing. Just my opinion even tho I know it wont change anything :(
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Options
    G17 Weapon lv requirement is only Lv 100 in pwdatabase. http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/50149

Why does this Dragonbreath weapon need lv 105 to craft ?

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I doubt it's level 105. I could be wrong, but I think it's just poorly worded.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    What I think is that probably they made a mistake while writing the blog, after all it say max level but not what level..
    It could be just the current boundary level or maybe they just tried to say high level.

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Bravo @thenamesdomino for posting exactly what no one was asking for.
    Also, the original dragonball z reference states over 8000. But thanks to funimation, or whoever it was way back then, it was made into 9000 for the west.

But jesus we already knew these weapons for a long time. Post the stuff we actually want to know.

Regardless, the max level thing is BS, it probably is with regard to max rebirth, and level 100.
    Bravo towards PWE and not knowing their own game. But what else is new.

The most disgusting thing about all this is that PWE is selling pricey as hell packs with materials to "upgrade" the rank 9 gear, but fails to deliver any information at all about what exactly is crafted so people can decide if they would actually want to or not. And if i'm correct you need a lot of those materials to actually upgrade.

And surprise, surprise, that sale ends today. And today is supposed to be the day that information gets posted. Probably some time after maintenance.
    But considering they don't even post any stats of the dragonbreath weapons, even though the community already dug those up ages ago, I highly doubt the blog about the R9 upgrade will be any more informative.

Bravo PWE, you're a disgusting company.​​
    Post edited by dblazen1 on
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• rikkert1234
    rikkert1234 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The weapons look amazing @thenamesdomino

Im hyped, finally something to farm and work for again instead of all this stuff you can simply buy with some coin. Coin has become a stupid thing these days, on top of the cashshoppers, which is fair enough, we now have to deal with the people running scripts to farm instances for money, real lame and very much banable. So this new stuff looks great!

I love everyones reaction, what did you guys expect, just because information on the weapons got leaked on unofficial channels doesn't mean the CM cant make an official announcement about it you know...
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Options
    most useless preview ever. Nobody wanted to know about the g17 weapons. Everybody was waiting to get information about that R9 upgrade not the g17 weapons....
  • afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Options
    Tbh, everyone sounds like a true pwi addicted... Wanting to know more and not resting till you know more!

So guess PWE is doing a good job at it...
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    afaria86 wrote: »
    Tbh, everyone sounds like a true pwi addicted... Wanting to know more and not resting till you know more!

So guess PWE is doing a good job at it...

Wanting knowledge is not a bad thing per se, just saying.
    For me it's not about the game in this case, but more the fact that they are selling something without giving any information what you're actually buying it for. Yes, a R9 upgrade, which is a pricey upgrade, so it'd be only fair to inform what the upgrade is BEFORE you sell the item?

I mean, come on lol.

Edit: wow, per se (added together when i made a typo writing ****) is censored? I'd love to know why that's censored, what's it supposed to mean?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• kittyempressa
    edited April 2016
    Options
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Edit: wow, per se (added together when i made a typo writing ****) is censored? I'd love to know why that's censored, what's it supposed to mean?

Kitty's going off-topic naow, but written together it means "****" in Finnish, Kitty's native language. Though it would be weird for forum like this to filter swearwords from such a minor language o.o
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

• afaria86
    afaria86 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Options
    Think you got me wrong there, never said it was bad to have some info about it, in fact, I even think it's bs the way they handle it and I am even losing my interest in PWI.

Upgrade, downgrade or sidegrade, I won't buy it... But to "everyone else" it looks like it brought that spark, that wants to know more about it, to buy it...

Are you sure we are not as guilty about how they do those things?
  • rikkert1234
    rikkert1234 Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    this thread perfectly summed up:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY
  • freygin
    Options

this thread perfectly summed up:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY

dadadadadadada da dadada da dadadadada *chuckle* da ? haha dadadadadada hahaha dadadadadadadadadadadadada dadada haha dadadadada hahahah dadadadadadadadadadadadadadada ? *chuckle*

dadadadadadadadadada G17 dadadadadadada hehehe dadadadadadadadadadadadadaadadadadada da ?

dadadada dadaadada r9r4 dadadada dadada..*chuckle* dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada pvp dadadadadadadada pve dadadadadada da !

• mistressmuerta
    mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    Why are so many people complaining about knowing things already. PWE has a set time table(at least i hope) for when they are required to release information. If someone goes on the forums and posts thing they recorded from the chinese servers prior to the official release do not get upset when it's information you already know about. It's like watching someone wrap your christmas gifts and then getting mad because you already know what you are getting.
  • freygin
    Options

Why are so many people complaining about knowing things already. PWE has a set time table(at least i hope) for when they are required to release information. If someone goes on the forums and posts thing they recorded from the chinese servers prior to the official release do not get upset when it's information you already know about. It's like watching someone wrap your christmas gifts and then getting mad because you already know what you are getting.

because we have to pay for the gift and the gift is refurbished.
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    Options

because they are running a pre-sale for items we have no idea how beneficial they will be. the skin for the weapons hardly matters in comparison to the stats of the weapons or simple answers like "are we getting unique r9r4 gear or is it just a side grade to china r9r3?" <~ that is the easiest answer to give without speaking too early. the formulas for conversion are already in the china client, but us to china conversion is certainly being falsely advertised as an upgrade... let alone one that is contingent upon pretty heavy cash shopping.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    superfedee wrote: »
    well release date is supposed to be in 6 days.... at least thats what they are making us believe
    Who is making you believe? Only other gamers are making contemplation's on the release date.

From the horses mouth....
    We have not yet announced the date for Elysium, and I can't tell you when regardless the NDA is real with this one.
    ​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    Options
    (lots of scientific non-sense I won't bother explaining since people ignore this anyways)
    According to my data (not stated above since no one cares) pwi in the past has without fail released an expansion within a 2-4 week range of announcement. The first official announcement of this expansion was March 16th, which was 3 weeks ago. In most expansions on the bigger side were in 3 weeks. Based on data and my knowledge of how pwi operates, the expansion will most likely be released next week. On the off chance it is not, it will be the week after, but no later. The expansion itself is already 1-2 month behind the originally planned schedule. Also, pwi will confirm their expansion is comming with a big news website like MMObomb or something before telling us, the community about it. Cause they are just weird like that. Expect more info on what I just said over this comming weekend.
    @thenamesdomino I call your NDA and raise you 7 years of dealing with PWI BS.
    I know you can't confirm or deny this, but I know you know what I mean. tiger-3.giffox-1.gif​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?