thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • thedendra
    thedendra Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I swear this sylenthunder is kinda kissing pwi-staff dorsal part so bad..everytime he finds excuses for them..every [REMOVED] single time..woow :D​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator
    edited April 2016
    superfedee wrote: »
    well release date is supposed to be in 6 days.... at least thats what they are making us believe
    Who is making you believe? Only other gamers are making contemplation's on the release date.

From the horses mouth....
    We have not yet announced the date for Elysium, and I can't tell you when regardless the NDA is real with this one.

HUM... 6 days would be the 13TH as maint will start on the 6 day being the 12...

O Dear...​​
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    so i guess they gon wait until the very last moment to give us any meaningful information, if at all.

the first thing steam players are going to see is a bunch of reasons to not even bother with this game. i cant wait to see exactly what kind of nonsense post they are going to make in regard to r9r4. i bet they wont even tell us exact details, just show us pictures of skinny chinese toons holding them.

but still expect us to go crazy buying pre-sale items.

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    I'm going to be getting out our Preview on Gear sometime today. Just have patience guys, I'll get to everything we need to get to in due time.
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    I find it weird that the new god skills and the new merged skills haven't been mentioned in the trailer, nor on a news post, it's a pretty big thing to not be mentioned at all and just be thrown in the generic 'and much, much more'.
    DeffyNature
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Yeah. I wonder if we're not actually going to get them in this expansion, but they'll come in a future content update. It is pretty suspicious that there's been no word whatsoever about the skills. I'm sure we'll get them, but the question is; now or later?​​
  • dagoddominator
    dont worry guys, all the new skills will be avail in the new elysium special wine packs released to commemorate the opening of the gates to elysium!!!!
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    maybe skills will be available in pre-sales for 50gold each xD
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    superfedee wrote: »
    thedendra wrote: »
    I swear this sylenthunder is kinda kissing pwi-staff dorsal part so bad..everytime he finds excuses for them..every [REMOVED] single time..woow :D

ikr, useless and misinforming like the rest of the trolls and i guess that release date being pushed for the exact same date i wrote up above just got him rekt
    You guys should read a lot of my other posts. I'm not afraid of calling PWE out when they **** up.

Also, I was just giving the facts available to us. Anything prior to the official announcement was entirely speculation. The fact that it happened to be correct, does not make it any less of a guess at the time it was stated.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    So domino I think you could at least clarify one thing for everyone. When you say "max level players can craft Dragonsbreath weapons" Do you mean 105 or 100+ and a certain sky level? Becaus lord knows, for the next 6 days, people are going to act a donkey about that mess. And the skills, that seems real fishy that not a mumbling word was mentioned at all about them. BUT remember we do have 6 days, that could be apart of your OH so well coordinated sneak peeks before the expansion. *eye roll* *eye roll* *eye roll*
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • tommy500
    tommy500 Posts: 1 Arc User
    So can we transfer refines or gems when upgrading R9?
  • xiritu
    xiritu Posts: 10 Arc User
    Is there a way to keep the refinements and sharding because it took me FOREVER to get this far with the shards and refinements. If we are forced to lose it than I'm not going to waist my time and money on the boundless gear.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    And absolutely no info given on stats of our r9 upgrade at all. Yet the needed amount of items and cost match exactly with the recipes for converting our r9r3 to the Chinese one. So unless pwi requested custom gear again, there is absolutely nothing making me believe it's an upgrade.
    And considering China is trying to get our version to be more like theirs, it wouldn't even be unlikely that it indeed is just a sidegrade.
    Hell, the armor in the images in that news post even use the Chinese r9r3 models. Doesn't have to mean anything, but it adds up.
    And to top it off, in the news post:

From the news post "Boundless Gear Sneak Peek!" (because for some reason quote won't work).
    "Boundless gear is not necessarily stronger than the current max level Rank 9 gear, Limitless, but contains stats more oriented for Player vs. Player combat."

Top. ****. Kek.
    Literally everything points towards a sidegrade and not an upgrade.
    Our version of R9R3 is better than the chinese one in most, if not all, cases. Have fun with your hundreds of dollars sidegrade that is worse than our version (or should I just call it downgrade at this point) on gear.

I guess we will only really see when the NPC/forge is up, though.

@thenamesdomino can't you post any stats at all from any weapon or armor set (complect maybe) so people at least know WHAT they can upgrade to, that is what people want to know.​​
    Post edited by dblazen1 on
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Basically what it boils down to, even the GMs have no clue what we're getting this expansion, they saw r9 upgrade instantly thought $$$, whacked stuff in boutique, no mention or confirmation of what we already posted/discovered/speculated on forums for months prior.

At this point I think we should just wait till they get the giftwrapped floppy disk from China so they can install it and we can see ourselves what we get, the numerous blog posts are more confusing and misleading than providing any info we want.

DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    I knew from the start that its going to be the Chinese r9rr. It was crystal clear. why the hell should they've put the effort to make new gears.

The real question is...where do we get the materials needed from. If they are going to put the same forges cn players have and force us to exchange our NW-Tokens for the same ratios CN players have to then its going to be a massive drag even just to get the weapon.

It can be considered an upgrade tho if you look at it like this: Now that we can freely combine our armor with the new weapon we can get some advantages from it. If I get just the weap on my storm that would yield me..more base dmg, 8 more att lvl, 2% more chan, more HP and 5% more crit. That is a heavy upgrade and considering the gain I really dont mind having to spend around 2b for the weapon alone. Problem is that it wont be that cheap most likely :p
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    That is a heavy upgrade and considering the gain I really dont mind having to spend around 2b for the weapon alone. Problem is that it wont be that cheap most likely :p
    Yeah, I even think it's worth refining from the scratch if gems/refine transfer price is too high =)​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    Can we get "sneak previews" of stats, where the mats are gained and the like? THAT is what we are asking for.....

Best piece of info: "Be very careful when making your decision to switch, all your enchantments and shards equipped on your current Limitless gear will be lost in the upgrade." egg-2.gifegg-2.gifegg-2.gif​​
  • dblazen1
    edited April 2016
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    I knew from the start that its going to be the Chinese r9rr. It was crystal clear. why the hell should they've put the effort to make new gears.

The real question is...where do we get the materials needed from. If they are going to put the same forges cn players have and force us to exchange our NW-Tokens for the same ratios CN players have to then its going to be a massive drag even just to get the weapon.

It can be considered an upgrade tho if you look at it like this: Now that we can freely combine our armor with the new weapon we can get some advantages from it. If I get just the weap on my storm that would yield me..more base dmg, 8 more att lvl, 2% more chan, more HP and 5% more crit. That is a heavy upgrade and considering the gain I really dont mind having to spend around 2b for the weapon alone. Problem is that it wont be that cheap most likely :p

Your stormbringer now
    Your stormbringer with full CN R9r3 (egh, it doesn't do the belt refine properly, just noticed)
    And this one is your stormbringer with only the weapon switched
    Weapon switch is worth it for the new gears for probably every class then, i'll give it that. I'm not sure if the cost justifies this... difference though.

However, full CN R9R3 is absolutely horrible compared to our "PvE" gear. Lol.

I also added the exact same engravings and gems to your belt and ring.
    note: I did not touch point distribution either. I only changed gears.​​
    Post edited by dblazen1 on
    Jws3dXe.gif

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    I cant notice any diference of the refining belt. It would be hp or elemental resistal? Or something else?

G17 weapons recast 5 probably we will see them in game in 10 months or more.
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    I for one, will attempt to make the PWCN daggers, they are just sick. However the whole idea of this being an "upgrade" or even sidegrade is a bit warped.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • dblazen1
    edited April 2016
    I for one, will attempt to make the PWCN daggers, they are just sick. However the whole idea of this being an "upgrade" or even sidegrade is a bit warped.

It's an upgrade in the terms that: you upgrade your gear to have better stats. Usually this means introducing entirely new gear.
    In this case, only the weapon comes with upgraded stats compared to our version.

Sidegrade in the terms that: this gear has always been in the game and is used in China as R9R3, ours was custom made for our version. Apart from that, their armor and complect is worse than ours. So we are just changing our version to theirs (hence sidegrade)

Downgrade in the terms that: their armor is worse than ours, so why would you do that?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    beast21g wrote: »
    I cant notice any diference of the refining belt. It would be hp or elemental resistal? Or something else?

G17 weapons recast 5 probably we will see them in game in 10 months or more.
    An example right here:

Chinas:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/36536

Ours:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/32977

The Belt is worse at +0 but at +12 it will be much better then in our version.
    Our Belt is kind of the same when you refine the china belt to +7/8 and over that the china one is better.
    In terms of defense that is ofc.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    dblazen1 said:

It's an upgrade in the terms that: you upgrade your gear to have better stats. Usually this means introducing entirely new gear.

In this case, only the weapon comes with upgraded stats compared to our version.

Sidegrade in the terms that: this gear has always been in the game and is used in China as R9R3, ours was custom made for our version. Apart from that, their armor and complect is worse than ours. So we are just changing our version to theirs (hence sidegrade)

Downgrade in the terms that: their armor is worse than ours, so why would you do that?​​

Yeah I dont understand entirely why anyone would want to go for a full set. Even the belt. May be refineable but I dont think its worth losing 30 atk levels over.

Still, I am super excited about the weapons. And Animal Crossing simulator.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • rikkert1234
    rikkert1234 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    http://mypers.pw/8/#350505
    vs
    http://mypers.pw/8/#350507

Looks like for me the Chinese r9 is just strictly worse in almost every way, cept from the magic resistance.
    Its strange they suddenly want to introduce APS for Blademaster stuff :( makes me sad cuz it looks better.

Using this is a very attractive solution for tank classes that dont care about their damage output, like myself:
    http://mypers.pw/8/#350515
    provided I can keep my old belt to have an option to switch, between a defense setup and an offense setup, much like swapping weapons
    Post edited by rikkert1234 on
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
  • dagoddominator
    so they are charging us double to undo their own mistake is what it boils down to. this is a sidegrade plain and simple. they dont want the custom gear in the game now, but they SHOULD have just announced they will just convert it and keep the refines and gems for free.

charging us not only for the swap but the refine transfer is downright dastardly. this is not new gear so you all can stop with the "gear progression" nonsense, they are simply taking the chance to squeeze money out of us while correcting their own mismanagement.

glad i didnt buy any of those crappy presale items.
  • dblazen1
    edited April 2016
    Just to show some numbers:
    The weapons need 100 Orichalcum Ingots, 500 Adamantine Powder and 90,000,000 coins.
    The only pre-order pack that actually comes with materials is 127 gold(!)
    And it gives 10 Orichalcum ingots and 50 Adamantine powders.
    You're need to shell out 1270 gold JUST for the weapon.

That's right. $1.000,00+ for barely better stats on a weapon.

And that's not even with the crappier armor.

@thenamesdomino can anyone at PWE justify this at all, in any way.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif