Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    Well gotta be fair...

A sneak peak... hum yes.

So any chance of seein some starts yer i know...​​
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    I am glad its just the CN R9 and not something new. So I dont have to bother with all that upgrade + sharding and refining nonsense again.
  • pal2002
    pal2002 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    so i just got r9 for my dusk and refined and sharded it .Now if i want to upgrade it to boundless i have to pay to shard it and refine it again gg pwi gg wth that is just bullcrap and i mean my gear is just +10 , what about all the people that have +12 gear with dod and dots are pwi really expecting people to pay out to do it all again i call greedy bs pwi
  • squall20
    squall20 Posts: 8 Arc User
    so far we havent realy been shown if we are just getting the Cn version or a new version for us however i have to agree no way to keep refines or shards is somthing not many people are going to like especialy the Cs players who spent so much end gaming there chars or the very few who managed to actualy farm full end game gear and now are told go farm it all again or buy it all again....
    I for one would like some official information on the so called Stats of these new boundless gears and weapons aswell as possible stats on the new G17 upgrade weapon only i belive ? And some information on if there will be a way not Cs to keep our shards and refines ?
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    Only a person who doesnt have r9r3 yet or very low refines would probably be okay with it. I feel so bad for the +10 +11 and +12 powerhouses. Feels you guys got cheated
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • heerohex#3018
    Only a person who doesnt have r9r3 yet or very low refines would probably be okay with it. I feel so bad for the +10 +11 and +12 powerhouses. Feels you guys got cheated

kinda also depends on that stats it gives as I have rubbish roll and never seam to get a good one.​​
  • heerohex#3018
  • pal2002
    pal2002 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    so i just got r9 for my duskblade and made it +10 and sharded and now pwi got hey you want boundless gear ok but you going to lose refines and shards plz pay us again for the pleasure.
    Do pwi really expect people that are full +12 with dods and dots to pay again i say greedy pwi is getting worse .
    I mean i dont mind working my **** off to upgrade gear but to lose refines and shards is seriously taking the players for a ride.
  • rikkert1234
    rikkert1234 Posts: 39 Arc User
    to be fair +11 is free these days, so im not too worried about the refines.

And I know u cant make a new r9 belt, but the same used to be the case with r8 weapons, all u had to do was send a ticket u wanted a 2nd r8 weapon and they would help you out :o at least until they released the UCH option
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Yes they expect you to.

Its the same like it was with TT gear.
    Same with Nirvana gear and r9.
    Then came r9r and they expected us to rerefine it too and people did.
    Then r9rr and g16 stuff came around, same stuff and people did.
    Now new gear comes out and they expect it once again.

Its a mmorpg and assuming that gear stands still is stupid.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    razzzza said:

Yes they expect you to.

Its a mmorpg and assuming that gear stands still is stupid.​​

+1000
    You people are idiotic for thinking otherwise, there was EVENTUALLY going to be an upgrade. I for one am glad I bided my time when it comes down to r9, if money could be spent to get the mats for g17 then I will invest in that and just go for the r9r4 gear pieces anyway, g16/t3 has sufficed for the longest and it will until I get there
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • standoffishman
    standoffishman Posts: 136 Arc User

to be fair +11 is free these days, so im not too worried about the refines.

And I know u cant make a new r9 belt, but the same used to be the case with r8 weapons, all u had to do was send a ticket u wanted a 2nd r8 weapon and they would help you out :o at least until they released the UCH option

Frankly +11 is only actually free to people who wouldn't be worried about refines regardless.

The opportunity cost of getting large numbers of 11* orbs via spend promos is really high for most players.

Either they lose 1-2m per gold because they spend on worse sales or they lose out on portal cards.

Both options kinda suck.

Charge point 11* orbs are actually more reasonable but it's fairly obvious to everyone those aren't really free.

Regardless stones/engraves are kinda more the point for many players anyway.
  • yoyo4ever
    yoyo4ever Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    What about mystic skills? How will they change?

And 1 more thing i have to say is that pets after a certain level are useless. They die fast, because of the low hp and the dmg is low also. If in a future expantion will you make Craglord no-limited time that will start make them count for real.(or at least one of them)
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    you can wait and check by your self
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    razzzza wrote: »
    Yes they expect you to.

Its a mmorpg and assuming that gear stands still is stupid.

This so much. I was full R9 +10 (Weapon was +12) almost full Jaded when R999 was introduced.... so yeah keeping refines and gems cost me alot more than those who didn't have R9 at all or refines/good gems.

This is how it is in PWI and far from anything new... either you learn to accept it, or never strive for end-game refined/sharded gear because something better eventually comes out.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• rikkert1234
    rikkert1234 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I dont understand why you have to expectation that they will lay it all out for you lol... Some of this stuff ur just gonna have to figure out yourself, some games they just say ''We've added a few crafting recipes'' and then its up to the community themselves to figure out what they are, before even finding out what it makes.

So dont be so lazy, wait for the expansion, log on, and figure it out yourself, you are playing a game, not preparing for an exam, and its their job to give you a game to play, not hold your hand and explain everything to you
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    I dont understand why you have to expectation that they will lay it all out for you lol... Some of this stuff ur just gonna have to figure out yourself, some games they just say ''We've added a few crafting recipes'' and then its up to the community themselves to figure out what they are, before even finding out what it makes.

So dont be so lazy, wait for the expansion, log on, and figure it out yourself, you are playing a game, not preparing for an exam, and its their job to give you a game to play, not hold your hand and explain everything to you

You really don't understand that they are charging $100 (or however much 127 gold is) for a pack that only has 1/10th of the needed amount of materials for the upgrade, do you?

I don't know but if I buy something, i'd like to know what i'm buying instead of guesses and hunches, and that's where PWE is being ****.

Or if I were to offer you an item and said it's so super cool and totally worth it and you can't miss it in your life. I'm going to sell it piece by piece to you, and charge you 100€ for every part. Are you going to buy it from me 10 times without knowing what you're actually getting?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• heerohex#3018
    dblazen1 wrote: »

You really don't understand that they are charging $100 (or however much 127 gold is) for a pack that only has 1/10th of the needed amount of materials for the upgrade, do you?

I don't know but if I buy something, i'd like to know what i'm buying instead of guesses and hunches, and that's where PWE is being ****.

Or if I were to offer you an item and said it's so super cool and totally worth it and you can't miss it in your life. I'm going to sell it piece by piece to you, and charge you 100€ for every part. Are you going to buy it from me 10 times without knowing what you're actually getting?

Very bad selling point and PoS point.

Ive seen worse mind so...​​
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    I say it again cause there are still ppl that lack common sense. Ignore the "r9r4" or CNr9 armor. Its useless. For Any CLASS. Dont even keep talking about it. Its so obvious that any discussion about it hurts my brain. Get the weapon. Ignore the gear. How hard can it be.

Anyone that goes from anything around full +10 r9 to r9CN deserves to be flamed a lifetime due to sheer stupidity. Sounds harsh but sorry, its just dumb to do that. Even if you dont even have r9 yet. Ignore the armor and get ours. Period. Even if you would get 100m coins back if you go for r9CN, stay with our armor for crying out loud.

PS: Pure support/tanks can consider the belt.
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Even the weapon is a questionable pick to be honest.
    Lets say you have like a farming sin and yes the r9rr weapon from china is waaay better for farming then ours but considering the cost to get r9rr (ours) and upgrade it to r9rr (china) is again a huge costly thing to do and nowadays not worth the investment.
    Go demon r9rr and you will be fine, even sage farm pretty damn well even though they are slower.

with the new instance coming there is no point in going aps anymore :)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Lets say you have like a farming sin and yes the r9rr weapon from china is waaay better for farming then ours but considering the cost to get r9rr (ours) and upgrade it to r9rr (china) is again a huge costly thing to do and nowadays not worth the investment.
    Go demon r9rr and you will be fine, even sage farm pretty damn well even though they are slower.

with the new instance coming there is no point in going aps anymore :)

Base stats are higher for every class (when refined) on weapons. It's just the cost that's offputting​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• tiamat291944
    tiamat291944 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hm... End-game instance... When will be announced next end-game instance? :D

Hoping we will have better way to save refinement and stones with r9 recast... Because not every op gonna cash 1000+ golf for just one part of equipment...
  • tiamat291944
    tiamat291944 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Aaand. Steam prices to charge gonna stay as in Arc i hope?
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    actualy he right it will cost me 400 usa dollars to keep my lv 10 refine? pwi your nuts and to get an extra socket on past 10 lv gear is almost as outrageously priced wtf? this has to be a sick joke right?
  • sbwxo1992
    sbwxo1992 Posts: 9 Arc User
    no answer about cost of rank 9 being mroe affordable to new players/people who cant cash as much as others. zzzz.
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User

with the new instance coming there is no point in going aps anymore :)

APS died about 2-3 years ago your really late to the party.​​
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • silkycharm
    silkycharm Posts: 2 Arc User
    when can we finally get a new race and set of classes? its been how many years since earthguard was released? we need new classes!
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User

when can we finally get a new race and set of classes? its been how many years since earthguard was released? we need new classes!

Not sure if you are just trolling.. but maybe you kinda missed the Nightshades release?

Humans (wizz + bms)
    Untamed (venos + barbs)
    Elves (clerics + archers)
    Tideborns (sins + psys)
    Earthguards (seekers + mystics)
    Nightshades (duskblades + stormbringers)

We got 12 classes and you still want more?? Most DBs/SBs are even not 100 yet and will be cheap alts/ joj toons forever. For most it's too much effort to create more than one decent endgame toon nowadays.
  • doomerzz
    doomerzz Posts: 35 Arc User
    silkycharm wrote: »

There is new race called: Nightshade... "Dusk and Storm" when did u last login to pwi? year 2012? 2014?​​
  • silkycharm
    silkycharm Posts: 2 Arc User
    it has been a couple years, I wasn't too impressed with earthguards so i just left again.