Nation Wars: The Information

Comments

• testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    elohim77 wrote: »
    2016-01-03%2016-16-32.png

Not a bad end result. Thank you Razire for being a good commander. Your direction was a large part of us coming in second.

roflmao i had almost 5 times the credits you had
    which also gives an idea about the kind of battles i have been into, and the kind of battles NA players go look for
    and if you have to talk about gear advantage, more B$, there are some Et players that deal inconsistently high damage for their gears, and i am just gonna leave this here

Sylen is a support class. When you choose to be support only (healing in his case) instead of dealing damage you will get way lower points. Gear advantage also do matter when you have x10 the gear ijs, if not more.​​
    Post edited by testxvi on
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    aphrodita said:

did i just understand this correctly, all 3 NA commanders were in voice chat together to 3 vs 1 gank the EU server?

Yep, we were all together on voice chat, what part did you not understand. Like I said, when Tw rogue factions decided to ignore Raz and attack Et, I had to move forces to push them back, thus making us stop hitting Da, and Da ended with 300 more nation credits that Et. Da advantage is they work together, maybe all 3 servers should learn something from them.

xCyberomegax
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    which also gives an idea about the kind of battles i have been into, and the kind of battles NA players go look for
    1) Sylen is kinda average geared, I'm not sure he has R999 yet? You should pick on someone your own size.
    2) Winning battles gives like twice as many points as losing ones. Naturally due to the numbers advantage DG is in mostly winning battles.
    ​​
  • elohim77
    elohim77 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    booker27 wrote: »

roflmao how does one players screenshot equal to an entire server?

Should i consider the entire dawnglory server population stupid cause you are one player that fails at logic?

I mean you apparently failed to realise NW is hosted on the old RT server which almost everyone knows by now. You failed to realise that are many EU players that still play on US servers so not all have ping advantage. You fail to realise luck plays a factor in NW in terms of who ends up fighting who and i have seen my server losing outnumbered as much as i have seen dawnglory lose when they outnumber, even lose 30 vs. 10 of us. And no it wasnt win by time out or cause the players were undergeared.

Tho i dont disagree etherblades performance is disappointing for the amount of players they have. I expected they would do better than this but how is "527" almost as much as "685" lol

Damn you make all the EU people look stupid.

lmao i am not the one saying it but that other NA guys that struggle to look for excuses for their bad performances (that green text and more if you go look previous posts, none from EU complained about bad ping, despite us having the short stick there)
    Also explain me how the minority of EU players playing NA servers is a factor for your server's performance (talking ping-wise), while you know EU server is pretty much made of EU players lmao egg-2.gifegg-2.gifegg-2.gif
    we won maps we were outnumbered vs your flumeboys aratat etch teams

Mod Edit: Removed inflammatory statement.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • elohim77
    elohim77 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    asterelle wrote: »
    1) Sylen is kinda average geared, I'm not sure he has R999 yet? You should pick on someone your own size.
    2) Winning battles gives like twice as many points as losing ones. Naturally due to the numbers advantage DG is in mostly winning battles.

cmon asterelle, you know already you do not get 2k points per battle if those are easy ones
    it's a matter of damage dealt\taken\partecipation in objectives: flags-xstals etch
    getting 2k points per map for the most means lots of damage dealt and taken = hard fights

TT cleric alt of my friend that just hopped lands got 15k credits and like 200 tokens gg?

http://prntscr.com/9m1nx9

btw does that mean i made 5% of my nation credits? egg-9.gif

wait, maybe i am good egg-9.gif​​
  • asterelle
    I've gotten 30k points on a tt cleric too but that doesn't mean it was doing anything useful. If I actually tried to play it I would have gotten much less.​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    meh just ignore him he just wants this acct banned too.​​
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    elohim77 said:

Actually 0,4 %. If my maths right ><

P.S. Meh, 212 tockens for 2/3 yr credits. Is it fair or not.
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    elohim77 said:

cmon asterelle, you know already you do not get 2k points per battle if those are easy ones

it's a matter of damage dealt\taken\partecipation in objectives: flags-xstals etch

getting 2k points per map for the most means lots of damage dealt and taken = hard fights

TT cleric alt of my friend that just hopped lands got 15k credits and like 200 tokens gg?

http://prntscr.com/9m1nx9

Sorry to disagree with you on this statemen but if what you are saying is true and nw is all skill, hard battles, damage, etc. Care to explain me how like 90 % of time I enter to a war where almost all people are undergeared and almost no refined, I eat like 60 or 70% of their points by doing nothing?
    To put it real easy for you:

Bridge battle, there lets say 5 vs 5, all with low refines (therefore low soulforce) but they did all the job, killed all towers but the last one, killed each other, etc. Then I entered and hit a tower 1 or 2 times, Battle ends, total score 1300 points, my score 850 or so :D

There is also the opposite.
    On the old non cross server nation war, on a low geared refined toon I go on a 1v1 with an enemy player, we kill each other, I carried flag 3 times since he killed me once while carrying, no one else enter the land but an allied rrr9 +12 toon, this guys stand there afk, he doesnt even atk npc for time/chi.
    Enemy player quit when he see that is 2v1 so i win battle. from a total score of 2500 or something i got about 500 points or less by doing all the job, the other guy gets 2000 by being afk :D

I honestly dont think is all skill and long battles but on the hop lands thing however I agree with you, there are people that get a lot of points just by jumping battles. :D

• cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    I like fighting Dawnglory, its fun when its my friend and I vs 20. Doesn't bother us going 2 vs 20, we lose, but oh well. Its the challenge of going against tough players. Dawnglory from what I remember got the Harshland server merged into it and they were a PvP server. PvP players attitude is they will do everything they can to break you. Dawnglory has the numbers, but they also have broken the spirits of too many people, which is their goal. Its just a game, when my virtual created barb dies I do not have the additional hardware added to my computer where I feel it die. Maybe others do. I get the most personal points when I fight Dawnglory. Usually the 1st place nation is worth the most personal points, unless they changed it.
    IDK, here is a suggestion that might appease the qqing masses, change the Sat x server NW back to a normal NW on Friday night again. Then people who just want to fight their own server can do it on Friday night and if people wanna test themselves against other servers they can do it on Sunday.

xCyberomegax
    105/104/103 G16 barb with 56k hp
    Etherblade server
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    asterelle wrote: »
    This is correct. And though we won the majority of battles we were in, my primary focus is on healing squad members and re-buffing. Some of the harder battles I just stood near the spawn areas and re-buffed everyone returning from death.

Also, yeah my gear. It's mostly +5 with my weapon +7. I'm working on improving it, but I'm not dropping wads of cash into the game, and I don't have nearly as much free time to spend farming as I used to. I do have R999 (have for a while now), and I obtained it with the help of my friends and faction.

If I were to go in and do nothing but fight, I'd have quite a larger number for personal credits. Well, maybe. My squad wouldn't live as long, as we might have lost a few more battles. That also wan't taken right at the end, but was near the end.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    Contribution goes all over the place.
    Using your contribution to judge how well you played isn't really a viable thing to do.
    I remember for one of the NWs I went to, we got caught in 3-4 losing battles that ended because of the timer going out. Everyone in our squad got rubbish contribution for that NW but we had fun.
    You can boost it by hopping, boost it by only joining marked battles by the NW commander, etc. Kappa
    terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)
  • glaesum
    edited January 2016
    At this time tomorrow in PWCH will update.
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20160105/76073.shtml

If google correct understand:

2. Ppl with less than 100 guild hrs wont able to enter NW (similar as TW).
    3. New regime for NW - "Random defending fraction"

Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    It doesnt make sense to add a 100 hours requirement onto NW since it's not faction based. I think its the cross-server TW they are talking about? Well, I dont know.​​
  • glaesum
    Em.. cross-server tw.. We don't have such thing. Anyway it sounds not bad at all.

P.S. it suits their logic. As it said for their version need to be in guild with lands to obtain NW. So it's actually nice measure against "alt jumping".
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    glaesum said:

Em.. cross-server tw.. We don't have such thing. Anyway it sounds not bad at all.

P.S. it suits their logic. As it said for their version need to be in guild with lands to obtain NW. So it's actually nice measure against "alt jumping".

Well all I can say is if they bring that to our version it will be R.I.P. NW and probably R.I.P PWI in the near future.
    GL doing 50 vs 50 NW with no way of even crafting gear now.

Also for our version that would not kill the alts. I know guys with 3 or 4 rrr9 near end game toons all of them on tw factions, they put all they toons there so :D
    Well i guess those guys will get 4000 tokens soon lel.

• terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    testxvi said:

It doesnt make sense to add a 100 hours requirement onto NW since it's not faction based. I think its the cross-server TW they are talking about? Well, I dont know.​​

This.
    I believe what this is what they are referring to. PWI did announce we were going to get this event and called it Battle for Treasure Island. They did announce that there was a land requirement for a faction to participate in this event too.
    terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    It wouldn't be the end of the world for NW unless they required the guild to be on the tw map specifically.​​
  • glaesum
    terryu said:

This.
    I believe what this is what they are referring to. PWI did announce we were going to get this event and called it Battle for Treasure Island. They did announce that there was a land requirement for a faction to participate in this event too.

Eh, so high chance me wrong understand it. And how guilds should participate in it ? Anyway new event seems more logic with declined pwch battle of catapults.

P.S. New TW time looks like some kind of bad joke (1st paragraph)

Thursday
    1. 10 p.m.
    Sunday
    2. 2 p.m.
    3. 4 p.m.
    4. 8 p.m.
    5. 10 p.m.
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • glaesum
    edited January 2016
    rieihdius said:

Em.. cross-server tw.. We don't have
    GL doing 50 vs 50 NW with no way of even crafting gear now.

blah-blah. Sorry.

Yeah, let's keep current situation when "almost" unnecessary that some ppl from determined servers do, coz their servers almost inactive for event time.
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    glaesum wrote: »

Thursday
    1. 10 p.m.
    Sunday
    2. 2 p.m.
    3. 4 p.m.
    4. 8 p.m.
    5. 10 p.m.

Eww. Hate having tws all on one day.​​
  • asterelle
    chary wrote: »

Thursday
    1. 10 p.m.
    Sunday
    2. 2 p.m.
    3. 4 p.m.
    4. 8 p.m.
    5. 10 p.m.

Eww. Hate having tws all on one day.
    PWE has already demonstrated that they can customize TW and NW times for our version so I wouldn't expect our schedule to be the same.​​
  • fishiehae
    fishiehae Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    ayejay101 said:

fishiehae wrote: »

So many time out of the game, I was reading this info post, but I still have some doubts

This new Cross server Nation Wars(to lv 100+) is replaced the old one (to lvl 70+) or there are 2 different events (NW & Crossserver NW) at different time?

Thanks in advance for answer me

It has replaced the old one which was 60+

Be sure to find out about its time change as well, although the calendar ingame may say one thing, it's a different time for other non EU servers.
    ​​

Thanks so much ayejay101 for your reply

It's a shame now there are only that version , maybe someday I'll try this new version 0.0
  • e1finger
    e1finger Posts: 43 Arc User
    We need to change that damn NW time atleast 1 more hour later WTF
  • sainthaye
    sainthaye Posts: 2 Arc User
    Congrats PWI you just made PW much more boring lol....... fixed your schedule... obviously a bias for just 1 server
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User

What are they trying to say? pig-17.gif Can it be... or can't? xD
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    shade13 wrote: »

What are they trying to say? pig-17.gif Can it be... or can't? xD

Something we may see in a half-broken state by this summer. normal-47.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Well got to be fair ive noticed a few patch notes that some of the time set events seam to have updated settings. I can only wonder if this is fortune.

Time will tell...​​
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    I miss being able to do TW and NW i can not do them as well as tons of people i know because of the new times. Can the times be adjusted back to how they was please. Those are the best 2 things to do in this game and it truly sucks not being able to do them anymore because the times was changed. I played on a server that best fit my time for being able to do them events and now i can not do them and it truly sucks.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    c44102 wrote: »
    Can the times be adjusted back to how they was please.

No please, this time is perfect, don't adjust anything, ty.
    When does everyone who complain about timing realise that he is not the only one playing the game? pig-7.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png